Meeting Swingers in Cancun

Story Info
Jake meets a swinging couple.
3.7k words
4.29
22.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canda1996
Canda1996
10 Followers

Jake and his friends began their little jog on a dare. A giggling "I dare you," from their girlfriends. They had been on the beach, at the resort on the south side of the wall; now, the three of them were jogging on the beach on the north side of the wall. And they were completely naked. Everyone else on the beach on the north side of the wall was naked too. The difference was everyone else on the beach on the north side of the wall was lounging, relaxing, drinking, reading, sleeping, kissing, sucking, or was he seeing that right? Fucking. No one else was jogging. Jake heard Todd one of his naked jogging friends exclaim semi-silently, "holy fuck," as he also took in the scene. Jake realized that he looked childish jogging as a naked gang of three past the naked vacationers, many of whom were now staring, so he stopped as the pale asses of his two friends continued on.

The wall Jake and his friends had just crossed was a 8 foot sand colored wall, bland, but resort tasteful. On the south side was a full service beach resort populated by beautiful bodies lounging under palm trees, drinking margaritas, playing in the ocean, but at least partially clothed. Also on the south side was a small sign that read, "Private Property: Absolutely No Photography." The scene on the north side was similar, except everyone was naked, and their range of activities was a little wider. The sign on the north side read, "Now Leaving XXX Resort Properties: Clothing Required Past This Point." Next to the sign, to the left or to the right depending on which way you were traveling was a narrow staircase. Traveling north you went up three steps; traveling south you went down the same three steps. Jake and his two friends had traveled north, up the three steps while simultaneously pulling down swim trunks and tossing them behind them to their girlfriends who waited on the south side of the wall.

..................

"Girlfriend" was a strong word for the girl on the south side of the wall waiting for Jake's return. Maybe she was waiting, maybe she had lost interest, anyway her name was Sarah and she was on the south side of the wall.

Eight days ago, Jake's two friends, Tim and Brad were offered the chance to buy into a super cheap charter to Cancun. Wouldn't it be great if Jake came to, and, "we could all bring our girls." Tim and Brad definitely had girls. Tim had Brittany and Brad had Riley. Those four were definitely locked into twosomes. Jake, more or less, had Sarah. Sarah and Riley worked together as trainers at a local gym. Riley thought if Brad was going to keep hanging out with Jake then Jake needed a girl so it could be a couple hangout.

Sarah was really pretty and had a fantastic body. She was tall, blonde, blue-eyed, and trim with firm but heavy titties. Sarah was a personal trainer. She was smart and knew what she was doing, but she also knew that her looks were part of the package that attracted the highest paying clients, so she liked to dress in skimpy gym wear. Sarah was also really nice and funny and she liked to fuck. Jake found out about the really hot, really nice and funny parts on their first date and the "likes to fuck part" on their second date.

On the occasion of that second date Jake had arrived at Sarah's apartment to pick her up for dinner. She opened the door in a mostly open black satin robe and invited him in because she just needed a couple of minutes. As soon as the door was shut her mouth was on him. "Let's fuck a little bit before we go," she breathed directly into his ear. He was cumming inside her in plenty of time to still make their dinner reservation. She helped to make sure they would make their dinner reservation by not bothering to wear a bra or panties under the tight blue dress she snaked on as they were leaving the apartment. They fucked again in the bathroom of the dark bar where they stopped for pre-dinner drinks, and a third time, a little more slowly, upon the return to her apartment. "I would have fucked you on our first date," Sarah told him later, "but I didn't want to seem like a slut."

So, anyway Sarah was great, but for some reason Jake didn't think they were quite clicking. Jake was a single guy with a great job and liked to treat girls he was dating well. Sarah was hot, and liked to get dressed up and go out (plus the "likes to fuck a lot" thing). When Riley mentioned the trip to Cancun and suggested that Jake and Sarah should join, Sarah had said yes with a deep-throated, cum-swallowing blow job. "I'll have to rearrange a couple of clients, and get a new bikini, but I'd love to go," Sarah said and then licked her lips.

...............................

The three couples had arrived at the resort on the south side of the wall 3 days ago. They had completely enjoyed the beautiful beach, sparkling blue green ocean, consistent flow of alcohol and decadent meals. And Jake at least had completely enjoyed Sarah This vacation had rendered her constantly horny; Jake couldn't believe how much she wanted to fuck. He wasn't complaining, she was perfect, and should have been perfect for him, but there was some missing piece that told him they wouldn't be a couple for long.

On the first day, when they first saw the wall and the narrow stairs, Riley had asked the group, "What do you think is really happening over there?"

"I Don't know," answered Brad, "why don't you get naked and go scout it out for us?"

"Maybe I will," replied Riley. But she didn't.

On the second day Sarah said, "I really want to go check out that other resort."

"Yeah, me too," chimed in Brittany.

"You guys go look," Riley implored the three guys.

"Maybe we will," answered Tim. But they didn't.

On the third day, after a solid morning, lunch, and early afternoon of drinking, Sarah brought it up again. "Seriously, we need to check out the other resort," she said.

"Do we have to be naked to go over there?" Brad asked.

"Yes! Yes you do!" Riley declared. "Finish your drinks, drop your shorts, and get going."

"Why don't you girls get naked and go over there?" Tim asked.

"Are you nervous about getting a sunburn on your cock?" Sarah teased. "Just do it already, We've been talking about it for three days. I dare you"

"Yes! Yes!" joined in the now very excited Riley, "We dare you."

"Definitely a dare," concluded Brittany.

"OK, I'm in," Jake said. He stood up, strode toward the wall and began to untie the front of his shorts. Tim and Brad exchanged a look followed after. To keep their courage going they never stopped. They jogged to catch up with Jake, jogged out of their shorts, jogged up the stairs, and kept jogging onto the neighboring beach. Jake jogged after them.

_______________________________________________________________

As Jake took in the scene he realized the resorts were virtually mirror images of one another. Same sugar sand, same clear ocean, same palm trees shading beach beds. On the beach beds drinking margaritas and Corona's were similar beautiful bodies as on the south side except for they were all naked. Since he was no longer jogging (now he wasn't sure why they had been jogging in the first place) he could appreciate the scene around him more. Lounging in one of the beach beds closest to the wall was a blonde woman with comically large breasts. Unless Sarah came over to see, she would never believe how large this woman's breasts were no matter how far in front of his own chest he held out his hands.

As he swept his eyes up the beach he saw that some of the occupants of the north beach were intimately engaged. Two beds away from the blonde with giant breasts a small dark haired woman had her partner's dick in her mouth up to the hilt. He let his gaze rest there for a moment as she worked her lips up and down the shaft. On the next bed a couple lounged, snuggled up together, her hand caressing her partner's hard cock while he rolled one of her nipples between his fingers. A few beds further up the beach a muscular black man lay between the legs of pale, voluptuous redhead. She gasped and groaned loudly as he plunged his glistening cock into her with loud skin on skin slaps.

"Hey," Jake heard. It was the woman with her partner's cock in her hand, and she was talking to him. She was of medium height with and athletic build. Jake could tell she frequented a gym. She had defined abs and lean, but not skinny legs and arms. Her breasts round and firm. Several tattoos accented her curves. On the outside of her left thigh was the tattoo of a mountain range in profile A short phrase in a language Jake couldn't read traced the curve of the bottom of her right breast. On her left ribcage was a roman numeral XX. She had shoulder length, wavy brown hair and a shockingly pretty face with nearly electric blue eyes.

"Hey," Jake said back, weakly.

"It's a pretty crazy scene the first time you see it," she said. "We've only been here four days and it's our first time here. You get comfortable with it pretty quick." She said this as she traced the tip of her index finger over the head of the man's cock, spreading his precum around his glans.

"Yeah," he replied. That's all he could come up with at the moment.

"Your friends are gone," said her partner.

Jake looked around. "Yeah," he said again. His friends were long gone back to the south side of the wall. The woman shifted a little from her side to her back, bent her left leg and let it lay open. Her pussy was completely hairless save for a narrow, close cropped dark strip that began half an inch above her slit. Between the strip of hair and her pussy was a tattoo of a single word in the shape of an arc. The word was short and the tattoo small; from where he stood Jake couldn't quite make it out. The outer lips between her legs were just partially open and he saw a thin, shiny pink O emerge. Jake felt his own dick twitch.

"I'm Amanda," said the woman, "and this is my husband Craig." Craig nodded and raised his longneck Corona in greeting.

"I'm Jake." Why were they talking to him? What were his friends on the south side of the wall thinking or saying to one another? What was his Sarah thinking? Did he care what Sarah thought? Was he supposed to pull up a chair here? Order a drink? Or what? Was he supposed to be staring at Amanda's pretty pink pussy that seemed to be unfold as he watched? Jake realized he was staring between her legs and looked up in embarrassment toward Amanda's face. Only he didn't meet her eyes because her gaze was fixed on his slowly expanding cock. She was smiling. He looked left at Craig who was watching his wife's face with a knowing grin on his own. He looked further left and the blonde with the gigantic tits was sitting up watching their little conversation.

"Are you enjoying your time at the beach?" Craig asked.

"Yeah," replied Jake, "It's beautiful, and the resort has been perfect." He paused "you know I'm staying at the resort next door?" Jake flicked his chin to the left, toward the complex of buildings rising out of the sand on the south side of the wall.

"Yeah, we know," said Craig, "It's fine." As Craig said this Amanda released his cock which slapped back against Craig's hard belly. She grabbed her sweating longneck Corona out of the sand and chugged the remaining half bottle. When she had finished she reached across and again gripped her husband's hard dick in her fist. "Fuck baby!" Craig exclaimed, "That's cold." The blonde with the gigantic tits giggled.

"You know you like it," Said Amanda.

"Yeah, I just like you," answered Craig.

"I'll heat it up in just a little while," she grinned.

Jake was ready to take his cue that his strange little time with this couple was about to end. It would be a great story to tell his friends on the other side of the wall. Just as he was clearing his throat to excuse himself, Amanda asked, "how do you like it Jake? Do you like cold or heat? Do you ever use ice or maybe candle wax when you fuck?"

"Ummmmm" said Jake Though "said" is too strong a word for Jake's activity at that moment.

"Shit, I'm sorry," said Amanda. "It's just when you've been here for a few days you forget the rest of the world has boundaries." As she said this Amanda rolled further to her left so her back was flat against the propped up back of the beach bed and splayed her legs. Her pussy was wide open now; the tight, opening of her vagina fully exposed. Quickly, and as if it were really nothing unusual at all, she slid the Corona longneck in. She gasped, "fuck, that is cold, but I love to feel it get warm inside me."

Craig chuckled, "I'm sorry Jake. Like she said, she does forget the rest of the world has boundaries. And the more she fucks the hornier she gets."

Jake didn't know if his cock had ever in his life been as hard as it was right at that moment. It felt like an overinflated balloon that at any any moment could pop right off his body and fly in circles across the beach. He could feel the blood pulsing through his length, his balls throbbing with the urgent need to expend their load.

Amanda writhed on the chair, moaning as she worked the bottle in and out. Each time slipping in the neck and then pushing the thicker body of the bottle a little deeper.

Jake's head swam. All the blood in his whole body must have been in his dick.

"Don't lose that bottle in there baby," said Craig.

"Baby, you got to fuck me," Amanda moaned.

Craig looked at Jake Then he pointedly shifted his gaze toward Amanda who had her eyes closed with both hands wrapped around the bottom of the bottle, holding it in surely as far as it would go. Craig looked back at Jake and raised his eyebrows in a question.

Despite everything else that had transpired in the last seven minutes, Jake was shocked. His jaw slacked. He felt a pulse travel through his cock; he almost came. Who knows how far his cum would have flown from his body, probably yards, just at thought of sinking it in the beautiful woman spread before him.

Craig said to Jake, "it's cool, just don't leave for a minute OK." Had Amanda seen that look of invitation Craig had given to Jake? Had Jake Imagined it? Had it meant what he thought? Than Craig said to Amanda, "hop on."

That was all it took. Amanda slipped out the bottle, leaped on top of Craig, and sank her soaking pussy onto Craig's erection in one coordinated movement. Amanda lifted exposing Craig's glistening cock to the beach air, only his head still in her, before thrusting herself forcefully down, driving him as deeply into her as physics would allow.

Jake stood silently watching, his pulsing erection swaying before him, still unsure what to do. Craig had definitely asked Jake to wait while he and Amanda fucked. But neither Craig nor Amanda seemed too concerned with his presence at the moment. Craig's eyes were closed with Amanda's left nipple softly clinched between his lips, his hands gripping hard her round, powerful ass as she rode up and down his shaft.

It didn't take long until Amanda came. Hard. She gripped the wooden frame of the beach bed on either side of Craig's head, and pressed her body into his. Her whole body tensed; Jake could see muscles tensing across her back and in her legs. She pressed down harder and suddenly collapsed into him with a long low groan. Seconds later Craig's head fell away from her breast and with eyes closed grimaced and moaned a long low, "fuuuuuuck yeeeessss." If possible he pressed into her even more deeply. Waves of electric pleasure seemed to pass from the body of one to the body of the other and back again through the portal of sexual connection. Jake could almost see the contractions travel through Amanda's body becoming focused in her clinched vagina and then releasing through Craig's cock and spreading through his body.

Though time felt frozen to Jake, soon they were still. Amanda collapsed on Craig, his still hard cock inside her, small tremors fluttering through her pussy. Craig opened his unfocused eyes and saw Jake. "Sorry man, that kind of took us over," he said. Amanda, laying against Craig's chest, looked back at Jake and broke out in a smile.

"Tonight," Craig said to Jake.

"Tonight?" Jake responded.

"Yeah come back tonight," Craig answered. "they have a brilliant French restaurant here. Brilliant." Amanda was still looking at Jake with a dreamy smile on her face. "Are you here with a girl?" Craig asked. Jake nodded. "Bring her back with you we'll have a fucking fantastic dinner."

"Come back tonight?" Jake asked dumbly, still working to comprehend how his world had changed in the last few minutes.

"Yeah," said Amanda.

"Oh yeah, and wear clothes, whatever is the nicest thing you packed," said Craig. "We'll meet you right by the stairs on our side of the wall. How about 8:00? We can get some drinks, and watch the sun set into the ocean and then head to dinner"

"What was this?" Jake asked, really to himself, but out loud.

Craig answered, aiming his chin toward Amanda, "She thought you were cute and wanted to meet you."

"OK," Jake responded, now feeling his senses return. Still aware of how painfully full his cock felt, still surprised he didn't grab it and jerk off on Amanda's ass, or that it didn't just spontaneously erupt. He was feeling just a little more confident. "OK, we'll be here at 8:00." Craig and Amanda both nodded, smiling.

"Can't wait to meet your girlfriend," Amanda said.

To Jake this whole encounter, which had only taken a few minutes, had begun abruptly and was now ending abruptly. He wasn't sure if he felt sexy or ridiculous standing there over the reclining couple with as large a hard on as he had ever had. How was he supposed to walk back to the other side of the wall.

Jake swung his cock away from Craig and Amanda (that is he turned around, but in his state the whole rest of his body felt like a mechanism designed only for cock pointing). He walked the few yards into the ocean and let the warm water crawl up his skin until it covered the upward facing head of his cock. His plan was to walk around the wall in the ocean rather than back down the stairs in the hole in the wall. Maybe by the time he got around the wall, if he walked very slowly, his cock would return to a semi-normal, a-stranger-didn't-just-ask-me-if-I-wanted-to-fuck-his-super-hot-wife, state.

Lost in his own bewilderment, Jake didn't hear the splashing coming toward him until he heard his name. He turned to see Amanda wading toward him, her firm breasts bounced as she lunged through the water, her skin shone in the reflected sunlight, highlighting her dark areolas. This wasn't helping his erection. Jake stopped and waited for Amanda to reach him.

When she did she said, "I'm sorry. I was so wrapped up in what I was doing I didn't think about how it affected you. Even though I obviously noticed your giant erection, I didn't really think about how it felt for you." Then she said, "Is this OK?" as she reached out and gripped his cock in her right hand as she faced him.

Jake nodded and croaked, "yes." Amanda pulled almost experimentally a couple of times and then decided on a rhythm. She took one step closer to him and put her left hand on his hip. Jake reciprocated by reaching out with his left hand and cupping her right breast. He squeezed and Amanda returned the squeeze, tightening her grip on his cock while she stroked.

Jake's body tensed. Amanda whispered, "yeah baby...cum for me." Jake's cock jerked in her hand and the first long pulse of thick, creamy ribbon gushed out into the ocean. "Jesuuus," Amanda said after the first massive spurt. She had never seen that much cum all at once (Just the night before she'd had more than that much cum in her at one time, but not all from one orgasm or all from one guy). Jake pulsed again and another jet of warm cum shot into the water between them. He kept going, the rhythmic contractions expelling more and more creamy Amanda kept her hand around Jake's cock, loving the feeling of each contraction. Amanda would have guessed it looked like half a cup floating toward her on the living ocean, sticking to her when it came into contact with her skin just under her gloriously round breasts.

Canda1996
Canda1996
10 Followers
12