Meeting the Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later, the door opened and Jonas strode into the room, smiling, with his cock as hard as fucking granite as he approached me at the window. As I smiled back I thought, that was the thing about walking around naked; it was pretty easy to tell when one of them was aroused. And I could tell from a mile away that Jonas was definitely ready for some pussy.

Not too sure what was going to happen next, or how we'd go about it, as I gazed out at the grounds surrounding the property I remarked, "Your family has a beautiful home."

Jonas nodded, standing beside me. "My father wants us to feel like we still belong here, even if we're not home much anymore. So we know we can always come home to all the things we enjoy."

I could see that, as I looked out at the tennis court, the kid's jungle gym, a big glass greenhouse, just full of plants and colorful flowers. And there was even a full sized baseball diamond, and what looked like a soccer field further back, that would be perfect for a family of six boys. But then I noticed off to the right on the edge of the woods a smaller wooden building, and wondered what it was used for. "Growing up here, it looks like you had everything a kid could ever want."

"We did. My father made sure that his sons stayed active, we were never allowed to just sit around playing video games or watching T.V. that he thought was a waste of time. So, I enjoyed using every bit of that stuff, and so did my brothers."

I pointed at the other building. "Is that smaller building meant for storage?"

Jonas grinned. "That's the uh... the twins play house."

I smiled thinking of the fun his twin brothers would have playing games and make believe in there. "Oh, that was nice of your father to build them a play house."

Chuckling, he said, "Actually they built it themselves, just a couple of years ago, and maybe they'll take you out there and let you see it sometime this week."

Curious, I just had to ask. "I just wondered why your family decided to start going without clothes."

He looked down at himself and smiled. "Well, it all started back around the turn of the last century when the Muellers first came here from the old country. There were six brothers and they all had wives.

"They bought a big plot of land together and got into farming not too far from where we are now. Only thing was, one of the brothers wives wasn't having any luck having kids. And in those days, you needed a family to help run a farm, because one man couldn't do it all. There was no modern equipment back then. And since one of the brothers already had five kids, Johannes asked his brother Karl if he'd mind trying to get his wife pregnant. Karl agreed and slept with her as often as he could, and before too long, she was expecting a baby.

"But since Johannes and his wife wanted more kids, rather than just have one brother helping them out, he asked the others if they'd sleep with her too, and try to breed her. And eventually I guess to keep things fair, they all started sleeping with each other's wives and they did a lot breeding. Legend is they had nearly fifty kids amongst the six of them. He smiled, looking me over. "And when they were on their own, I imagine for easy access to their women, they started to go without clothes then they could just slide right in and breed 'em whenever they wanted."

He was so easy to talk to as he told me whole thing started, that I barely noticed that his hand had slid from my back down to my ass, that he was now cupping and massaging, as his fingers started to slowly travel down between my legs.

Without even thinking I parted my thighs and tried not to whimper when he slid a finger into my pussy while he had his thumb busy circling and applying gentle pressure to my tighter back hole, making me nearly crazy with need. Especially when he worked another finger on my clit, which had me steaming up the window and starting to pant. Within minutes I came on his hand, and he just smiled, looking pleased that he could give me an orgasm as fast as that.

The way he was nuzzling my neck and sliding his lips up to my ear for a nip of my earlobe, I was getting so wet again I knew he could feel it. Smiling against my neck, still working his finger in and out of my pussy, he murmured, "Mmm, somebody's nice and wet."

I smirked. "Thanks to your brother and dad."

He brushed his lips across my ear, making me shiver as he murmured, "How many loads have you got inside you now?"

"Three."

He nodded and smiled into my eyes. "Well, then I think we'd better make it four." And then he picked me up, and planted a scorcher of a kiss on my lips as he carried me over to the bed.

Lordy, if this was what my week would be like with the six of them eagerly worshipping my body, I was so glad I signed on.

Jonas set me down on my back on the bed, and just stood and stared down at me for a minute, and then he started to smile. "You are one beautiful woman, Candace. And my brother's one lucky man."

I just smiled back at him, because I was starting to think that I was pretty fortunate to have married into a family like his, that much like myself, didn't have any boundaries where sex was concerned. And I had feeling that before the week was out, I'd have experienced everything imaginable, and some things I'd never even dreamed of with these seven insatiable hunks.

Jonas had his cock in his hand, sliding it through his fist, as he looked down at me. "I think I'd like to see you come when I take you, so I'll keep you on your back, and then we can switch it up and you tell me how you like it and we'll do that next time."

All I could do was nod my head as my brother-in-law decided how he'd like to fuck me. Missionary -- so he could watch me fall apart when he made me come with that monster cock of his that was sliding hard and fast through his hand with a delicious bead of pre-cum glistening on his slit, that I was desperate to taste.

He must have noticed the look of longing in my eyes, because he smiled and looked down at his erection. "You want a taste of this?" When I nodded that I did, kindly granting my wish, he crawled onto the bed and hovered over me, so that his cock was right against my lips.

It just looked so good, so delectably thick and long and hard. And as I lashed out my tongue and lapped up the big juicy bead oozing from his slit, I actually moaned. The delicious taste of him was making me even wetter. And I just I couldn't stop myself from opening up as wide as I could and letting him push inside and slide right over my tongue till he was hitting the back of my throat.

I clutched his long hard shaft with two hands and sucked him back as deep as I could. Jonas rolled his eyes and started to groan. "Oh, fuck, that feels good, baby girl."

I smiled around his cock, because I really loved giving head, knowing how good it would make him feel. It was something I'd always enjoyed doing for a man -- especially this particular man right now.

Using just the tip of my tongue I swirled it around his glans, paying special attention to the sensitive skin beneath, which had him fisting the sheets in his hands and thrusting his hips to push even deeper into my mouth and down my throat as he grunted. I just smiled and tipped my head back, so he could push his mighty weapon even further down my throat; having mastered the art of deep throating, I knew he'd love it.

His eyes flared as he watched his long hard cock disappear into my mouth, till he could see his fat cockhead actually bulging out the skin in my neck. "Goddamn. How fucking deep can you take me?"

I smiled into his eyes and constricted my throat around his cock, like a pussy would if he were fucking me. And he just threw back his head and groaned as I worked my magic on his cock, nearly swallowing him whole.

"Damn, that feels good. I don't how you're doing it, but nobody's ever taken me this deep -- or ever made me feel this good."

Hearing him say that, though I had to come up for air, after I'd gulped in few breaths I sucked him right back, and gave him everything I had.

Finally, with his chest heaving hard, he took hold of his shaft and pulled out of my mouth. And I crawled over to where he was standing beside the bed and suckled one of his big lemon-sized balls into my mouth, or at least as much as I could fit, because I just couldn't get enough of him. After I switched and began suckling the other one, massaging them between my fingers, Jonas groaned, shook his head and pulled away. "Baby, I can't take anymore. You keep that up I'm never going to make it inside you."

I smirked, because I did like the idea of getting a ride on his big hard cock.

Jonas collapsed on his back beside me, breathing hard, with his glistening dick standing straight up in the air. "It's just been so long since I've seen any action, that I've got to slow it down if we want this to last."

He was such a good looking guy with his fair hair, blue eyes and chiseled jaw that I found that hard to believe. "How long has it been for you?"

He got up on his elbow and tucked some loose hair behind my ear, and looked into my eyes. "It's been over a year since I've been with anyone. I don't like messing around when I'm deployed. It just causes problems and too much drama." He smiled. "So, I was sure glad to see that my brother had married a beautiful sexy woman like you, who really knows how to enjoy herself in bed, especially one that's kind enough to let us share her."

I smiled into his blue blue eyes "Well, I'm really enjoying this with you," I told him, as I ran my fingernail around his beautifully shaped mouth. Then he surprised me when he nipped at my finger and I laughed. He grabbed me around the waist, pulled me on top of him, and looked into my eyes, sliding his thumb across my bottom lip. "Damn, you're beautiful. And I gotta feeling at the end of the week we're all going to be sad to see you leave."

I managed a little smile. Funny thing was, already I had a feeling I was going to miss them, too. And not just the sex, though I knew I'd miss having all of them at my disposal, because they were all crazy hot. But I realized that Trevor had a pretty nice family, even if they were a little unorthodox -- seeing as they walked around without any clothes and liked to share their women folk.

Jonas had his finger on my clit as he took my lips in a long lingering kiss. And he soon had me shivering as I felt an orgasm start to bubble up from my pussy right through my entire body, as he kept working my little love button. Till finally, I threw back my head and yelled, "Oh, god, I'm coming so damn hard."

Still shaking, surprised at how hard I'd come, I knew it had to be the way he kissed and the number he was doing on my clit. Along with the fact that I could feel his cock, as hard as steel pressed between us, just itching to fill me up and make me come all over again, probably like I'd never come before once he slid that big bad boy between my legs and my pussy got a feel of him.

I was still breathing hard when Jonas carefully flipped me onto my back, got up on his knees and spread my legs open wide, fixing his gaze on my glistening pussy. "Wow. You've got to have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen." His eyes dark with arousal, he ran his fingers through the little nest of dark curls on the top of my mound, then slid his fingers over my slit. Pushing his middle finger inside me, he shook his head, smiling. "Nice and tight, too. And you're so wet, I just want to slide right in, and fuck you good and hard. But first I need to have a taste of this pretty little love muffin."

When he got his head between my legs, and started lapping sucking and finger-fucking my pussy into another spine tingling orgasm, I dug my fingers into his hair and just squealed my freaking head off. Lordy, the men in this family really knew their way around a pussy, and definitely knew how to get a girl off. Using just enough tongue and perfect suction... And oh god, now he had three thick fingers pushing inside me, opening me up, nearly sending my poor cunt into convulsions he was working it so hard -- but it felt so good. I wished he could live with his face buried between my legs forever. It was like he was put on this earth just to eat pussy -- especially mine.

"Fuck, you're sweet," he murmured as he lapped into me deep, like he couldn't get enough of me.

I had such a death grip on his hair that I could hardly find words to speak. I was so close to losing it again.

He smiled against my pussy. Once he had me shivering and shaking insanely hard, Jonas got up on his knees, parted my thighs and took hold of his cock. And I just looked into his eyes and waited for him to start working that big, bulbous angry red cockhead deep into my hungry cunt.

"I'll try and go easy," he promised, as he nudged the fat tip at my opening and started to push his way inside. I winced and held my legs open even wider to try and open up as much as I could, so that he could fit inside me, without splitting me in two.

Once he got the head of his cock inside me, and started to work his long, thick shaft into my tight channel, inch by long, hard inch, I did all I could to relax. Knowing that if I tensed up it would really sting as I felt him stretching my insides to take him, he was just so big. He was even bigger than his father, who I thought was huge when he got busy with me.

I could tell from the tight set of his jaw and the look of concentration on his face that Jonas was trying hard not to hurt me, though I imagined every instinct in his body was telling him to thrust just as deep and hard as he could and start pounding my pussy.

"You okay?" he asked, and I just smiled and nodded, seeing the sweat beading on his forehead, I knew he was fighting hard to hold back.

As I felt my body gradually beginning to relax and the initial sting of him stretching my insides to the max was morphing into something that felt really good, I told him, "I can take it a little harder now, and I promise I won't break."

He chuckled, and seemed to relax a little, too. Then keeping his eyes on mine, he took hold of my ass, and pulled almost all the way out of me, before he thrust in a little deeper and harder. "God, you feel like heaven," he murmured, as he sank his cock into the depths of my pussy, till I could feel him bottoming out, right up against my womb.

As he picked up his pace and started tunnelling in and out of me hard and fast, feeling like he was setting my pussy on fire, I clutched his forearms and wrapped my legs around his hips, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was actually fucking my brother-in-law, and with my husband's consent.

"Oh, fuck you feel so damn good," he muttered as he worked my pussy into a quivering mess, pounding his cock into me over and over.

"You feel really good, too." Oh, god did he ever. Especially once he heard me squeal when he hit my g-spot and kept on hitting it till he had me screeching his name, and clenching his cock inside me in a death grip.

Shivering hard as I came all over his cock, it seemed to set off a trigger in him, too. Letting out a deep throaty growl, he pumped into me ruthlessly fast and hard, till he finally shuddered and let go. I could feel him pulsing inside me, bathing my womb with wave after wave of his potent seed. And right now, I didn't care if I left here at the end of the week pregnant from one of them, not when it felt this good.

Jonas still had his cock buried in me deep when he cupped my face in his big hands and kissed me. And I just smile into his eyes, glad that we'd gotten to share something as intimate as this, especially before his other brothers showed up to get their turn with me.

"Thank you for that, that was truly amazing," he whispered, looking reluctant to pull out.

But when he finally took hold of his semi-hard cock and slid out of me, I bit into my lip and grinned when I could see, feel and hear the river of cum he had gurgling out of my well fucked cunt.

Jonas shook his head and smiled looking pleased. "Look at you, just dripping with my seed. I think I'd better get a taste of all that." And next thing I knew he had his head buried between my legs again, feasting on my cum-filled pussy. I knew some guys enjoyed a cream pie after they'd pumped a pussy full of everything they had, but it seemed the men in this family just loved to get into it. And since I could already feel my pussy clenching and my heart pounding as I got closer and closer to climaxing all over again, I was thrilled that they did.

As he slid his fingers in and out of me, making sure he got every drop, we both turned our heads when we heard someone call out from down the hallway, "Okay, so where's this beautiful bride we've been hearing about?"

Jonas chuckled and shook his head. "That'll be the twins, Brody and Cole. And just to warn you, those two can get pretty wild." Then he looked at me for a second and asked, "You ever been double penetrated?" When I shook my head that I hadn't, he asked, "Spit roasted?"

When I said, "No, never," he laughed.

"Well, just be warned, the two of them of them like to tag team a girl, so you're going to have quite a time with them. And what we've just done together is going to seem downright tame once they get at you."

I blinked as I wondered how much crazier this thing with Trevor's family could get. My pussy was already clenching and I could feel the heat pooling between my legs and my nipples were getting rock hard as part of me wondered what two well hung men could possibly to do me, to drive me over the edge.

Part of me was almost afraid to find out, but a bigger part of me—the kinkier part of me -- could hardly wait for them to get started with me.

And I knew one thing, when I crawled into bed with my hubby tonight, I'd have one hell of a tale to tell him when he asked what I'd got up to with his five brothers -- oh and his dad, too. Since I had a feeling that Jacob would want to see how many times he could make me come after his sons had enjoyed their time with me. And being the only girl in this bunch of horny men I had a feeling I might just be breaking some records for most orgasms achieved in a single day.

But I was willing more than willing to find out exactly how much my tingling little pussy could take...


12