Meeting the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevok
tevok
121 Followers

"Fuck it!" Knowing he himself was reaching the brink, Bill let go of her leg and pushed her forward against the isle once more; this time, too tired to support herself, Alexandra pretty much fell face forward on it, completely bent over the counter, as Bill held her hips and railed hard on her once more from the back.

"C'mon daddy... Fuuuuck!" Alexandra moaned out at first as she felt him start faltering in his thrusts, then went silent as he gave a final, hard thrust. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she felt him cum inside her, feeling the sloshing feel of his cum start filling her up and his veiny member start pulsating against her walls, small and weak thrusts still coming from him.

"Oooooohhh..." Bill moaned, feeling himself empty his spunk in the beautiful woman's pussy. Once he felt done he pulled back out, shooting a couple more strands into her back before staggering a moment as he moved to a kitchen's counter for support. As he recovered, he looked over his handiwork: the woman still bent over the isle, his cum dripping from her pussy and some of it on her back.

"Fucking... hell..." Alexandra moaned out, standing up and turning around to face her new lover. As she carefully sat on the isle's counter, the two found themselves once more face to face, now completely naked and spent, breathings labored and eyes meeting without the haze of lust in them anymore. "Well... That happened."

"Yeah, it did." Bill answered, dreading the awkwardness that was starting to come over the room. "You regretting it?"

"Hell no." Alexandra said, smiling and chuckling a bit. "Why would I regret some great sex with a dirty old man?"

There was a moment of silence once more.

"Can you go again?" Alexandra asked, looking down at his limp cock.

"Maybe later..." Bill looked towards the kitchen's door, before looking back at Alexandra. "You know, he isn't gonna wake up tonight..."

Suffice to say, Alexandra didn't spend the night at her boyfriend's bedroom.

----

Following their first encounter that Friday night, things between Alexandra and Bill had cooled off. Other than a certain... incident the following morning, which ended with him eating her out in the shower—and the both of them nearly getting caught by their boyfriend/son—the two had spent the remainder of the weekend without each other.

Following their disastrous first night, Alexandra and her boyfriend reconciled the following day and spent the weekend much like Alexandra hoped—meaning they fucked or played with each other every chance they had.

Overall, Alexandra didn't really have any complaints as far as her weekend went.

And right now, Monday morning, as their weekend came to an end, it was time for her to return to her life of a celebrity and all the shit it came with. But first...

"For some reason, I don't think this is the airport..." Alexandra spoke sarcastically as she looked up to see that the car they were in indeed wasn't at the airport's parking lot, but rather at an underground parking lot somewhere; not that she cared at the moment, as she returned to more important matters.

In that case, the hard cock of her driver, which she returned to sucking enthusiastically.

"We still have time..." Bill's gruffy voice sounded, followed by a groan, as he let a hand carefully caress her dark hair and incited her to push down further on his lap.

He had volunteered to take her to the airport since his son had to go to work. On the way he had taken the chance to bring up once more what they did, tease her a bit, and...

"He started the weekend off, might as well finish it off." Alexandra had reasoned, as she opened the flyer on his jeans and bent over to suck him off.

And thus they were right now, her sucking him off in his car, him just lying back in his seat as he enjoyed the feel of her lips going all the way down to his pubic hairs as she deepthroated him.

"I missed that mouth..." Bill groaned as Alexandra moved up again, sucking in a breath and wiping the excess saliva from her mouth; to compensate for it, she began jerking him off.

"And I missed this cock..." She spoke sultrily, looking up into his eyes. Before he could say anything she moved towards him, taking his lips with hers in a searing, passionate kiss.

"Say, you ever fucked in a car, old man?" Alexandra said between kisses, never once faltering in jerking him off.

"I've been doing that since before you were born, little girl..." He said, moving his mouth down to her neck and giving her a bite down, earning a yelp from her and a squeeze of his dick. "But I have an even better idea..."

With that he pushed her off him and back to her seat, earning a disappointed glare from her. Opening the door and leaving the car, he left Alexandra there just staring in confusion... until her own door opened to reveal Bill there.

"C'mon up."

Alexandra grinned up at him, taking his hand as she stood up outside. She was led to stand in front of the car, at which point she understood what was Bill's plan.

"You are bad." Alexandra smirked, leaning back against the hood of the car. "What if someone sees us?"

"You didn't seem to care about that when we fucked back in my son's house." Bill said, pulling on Alexandra's shirt and taking it off with her help. To his surprise, he found her completely bare underneath. "No bra?"

"It would just be another inconvenience, don't you think?" Alexandra said, putting her hands on her hips and striking a pose for him.

"Very true." Bill replied matter-of-factly, bringing his hands up to play with her big boobs. Alexandra snickered before moaning, closing her eyes as she let herself be taken by the lovely feel of his hands kneading and mashing her boobs together; she yelped a bit as he suddenly brought his face along with his hands, giving her tits a nice sucking like a baby's and occasional bites.

Before long Bill straightened up once more, bringing his lips up from her tits all the way back to her lips for another heated, passionate kiss. As they kissed his hands moved down from her breasts to grasp her hips and, in a quick movement, spun Alexandra around, earning a squeal from her.

"You dirty old man..." Alexandra moaned, closing her eyes and leaning her head back as he began kissing, nibbling and nuzzling against her neck, his hands moving down to undo her jeans and pull them down along with her panties, forcing him to squat a bit to take the garments off—and making Alexandra shiver as his stubby beard grazed her back as he went down along.

"Ever been fucked on the hood of a car?" He asked, straightening again and pushing Alexandra down till she was completely bent over the car, her big tits mashed against it. The woman giggled, trying to turn her head to look at him but being stopped as he placed a hand against her head, forcing her to keep her cheek pressed against the hood. "I haven't cummed since that shower, girl. I've been holding it out this long; I'm going all out now."

"Yeah? Gonna give me your big old man dick, you dirty old fucker?" Alexandra asked, smiling a bit in excitement as she felt his cock rub slowly against her pussy from behind, aligning with it. "Go on the-FUCK!!"

Bill didn't answer with words, nor did he let her finish speaking, as he thrust himself forward and speared her insides once more. Like before she wasn't particularly tight, a fact he associated with his son giving her her fair share of dicking during the weekend; still, it fit just right, snug enough she could milk him by tightening a bit and he could get enough friction to pleasure them both.

"Oh fuck!" Alexandra moaned out as Bill grasped her hips and wasted no time building up a fast and rough pace to his movements.

Soon Alexandra's body was rocking back and forward on top of the car, her big tits giving the hood a good rub down when not flatly mashing against it, the entire vehicle rocking with their every rough movement. Alexandra's moans and squeals echoed around the lot, a fact that kept bugging the back of both their hands...

What if someone was there, heard it and decided to see what was going on?

What if they were caught fucking right there?

The parking lot was mostly empty, they knew that if someone came by they would see them almost immediately. Yet not even once did the thought of stopping cross their mind; if anything, it only excited them further, the thrill of possibly being caught becoming stronger by the moment, even more so than when they did it back in their boyfriend's/son's house.

And so they continued, giving each other and their car quite the workout.

As she moaned and squealed, Alexandra began trying to lean on her arms, trying to lift herself up a bit. Seeing this, Bill 'helped' her; he moved his hands up from her hips, reaching between her and the car's hood to grasp her boobs and pull her up through them. In the end Alexandra got what she wanted, managing enough strength to lean on her arms, while Bill found a new set of hangers for his hands to grasp on.

Bending over a bit, Bill moved so his head was against her ear, whispering to her. "You gonna cum, girl? You gonna cum with this hard old cock inside your little pussy?"

Alexandra gave a small scream, scrunching up her face as she arched her back, trying to push her ass back against him. For his part Bill just continued humping her, hitting deep strokes with his cock inside her, all the while continuing to feed her dirty talk and occasionally nibble her ear or neck.

"OOOOHHH FUUUCCKKK!!" Alexandra cried out, arching her back as far as she could, before her cunt clamped on Bill's cock. Her arms gave out and she fell a bit forward, Bill's hands on her chest the only thing keeping her from face-faulting into the hood.

For his part, Bill wasn't going to hold out much longer either. Finding his thrusts more erratic and slower, he helped her down on the hood before pulling out.

Alexandra, despite her still being a bit out of it, read the situation correctly and promptly turned around, dropping down to her knees and coming face to face with his hard, pulsating cock.

"Do it..." She said, bringing her hands to his cock and jerking him off once more. "Cum on my face and tits, old man... Cover me in your dirty cum..."

Seeing the beautiful Alexandra Daddario on her knees in front of him, jerking his cock and begging him to cum on her was just too much. Aiming his cock at an invisible target on her face, Bill groaned before unleashing his seed. Rope after rope of cum spewed forth on Alexandra's face, hitting right into her open mouth for the first few spurts before going around to drench her face. After a couple shots on her face Alexandra leaned back, giving him a new target in the way of her tits; the remainder of Bill's cum was gladly given to them, drenching her milky white tits in his sticky seed.

Once done, Bill's breathing was labored once more; feeling his age weighting on him, he moved to her side and sat down on the car's hood, catching his breath while watching the younger woman play with his cum.

"Hhhhmm... Yummy..." Alexandra said, her fingers scooping the cum on her tits and bringing it up to her mouth, where she licked and sucked her fingers clean. "Old men's cum is the best..."

"You speak like you have any experience with them..." Bill said, smirking a bit as she looked up at him; the combination of her bright blue eyes and the cum still lingering around her mouth and chin giving her an ethereal look.

"And who said I don't?" She gave him a wink, giggling a bit as she let her tongue out to lick along her lips. "The question here is... Can you go again?"

Bill blinked in surprise. "Aren't you gonna miss your flight?"

"I did an online check-in, so I don't need to be there so soon. We still got..." She looked at her watch. "Well, we can have another hour for us."

Bill smirked, already feeling his limp cock twitching back into life. "Well, give me that ass and we can see what we can do."

Alexandra looked up at him again, smirking back. "Easy there, even your son hasn't tasted my ass yet. What makes you think I'm willing to give it to you?"

"Because you would love an old man's cock up that tight little ass of yours?" Bill guessed.

"Hhhmmm... You are right, I would..." Alexandra moved around so she was right in front of the seated Bill, though still on her knees. "But I'm still not giving it to you. Maybe next time, this way you have something to look forward to..."

"Next time? Is there going to be a next time?"

"Of course. What? Gonna say something like you regret doing this to your son?"

"You still fuck him, don't you? A little sharing won't hurt him."

"Agreed." Alexandra moved forward, her hands grasping his reviving cock and pushing it up as she began trailing her lips along his shaft. "So, you up for another go?"

Bill just smiled down at her, his hand moving to the back of her head as she engulfed his cock to the base.

For the next hour the sounds of moaning, groaning and skin slapping against skin echoed around the parking lot, and their car shook as they fiercely fucked once more.

---

Walking into the airport, Alexandra couldn't help the smile on her face as she felt the dampness of her panties rubbing against her pussy. Bill had helped her take the luggage, and true to her assumption she had arrived in time for her flight.

Having left Bill with her number, in case he was ever in New York and wanted to meet again, Alexandra couldn't help thinking back to the weekend that just passed. A weekend that had not gone entirely like she planned... It had gone better, and now she had another older lover. Speaking of which...

She picked her phone up and pressed the speed dial.

"Hey Dwayne! It's me, Alex. Listen, you are in New York right? Well, I'm about to take a flight there, so... Want to meet up later? Hm? My place, yeah. Good then, see you later... Old man."

Yes, Alexandra Daddario just loved her older men.

tevok
tevok
121 Followers
12