Meeting the Neighbors

Story Info
She met the neighbors in an embarrassing way.
3.9k words
4.41
29.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

I didn't actually see the new family move in across the road. What I did see was the removal van parked outside and these two great hulks moving stuff from the van into the house. As these two men whisked things out of the van and into the house I couldn't help but wish we'd had them when we moved. They made it look so easy. I could just imagine the woman of the house lounging back and calmly directing the placement of the furniture with no effort required from her.

Eventually the van drove away and I still hadn't seen any of our new neighbours. I made a mental note to go over there the next day and get acquainted. I'd give them the rest of the day to settle in.

I strolled across to visit halfway through the morning the next day. I figured I'd be just in time to get a cup of coffee and we could sit down and learn about each other.

The front door was open but I politely knocked. There was no answer so I called out, letting them know I was there. Still no answer. I thought about going home and coming back later but what the hell? The door was open so someone was surely home. I went in, calling out again.

No-one seemed to be there. If that was so, why had they left the front door open? Perhaps they just forgot to lock it. I looked around a little more. I wasn't snooping. Not really. I mean, I had knocked and called out. Maybe the new owner had an accident and needed help. I was only being a good neighbour checking out the possibility.

I was looking at a very nice vase they had on their coffee table when someone spoke, although they weren't exactly talking to me.

"Sneak thief or just a snoop, do you think?" came this grating voice.

"The way she's eyeing your vase I'd go with sneak thief," came the reply, this voice deep and harsh enough to make the first voice sound melodious. (Which it certainly wasn't.)

I spun around, making a little shocked sound. It was not a squeak. Just a gasp of shock.

"How about that, she squeaks," said the first voice.

"Understandable. She's only a little mouse of a girl," replied the second.

"Ah, hi," I said. "I'm Melissa Harden. That's Mrs Harden, actually. My husband and I live across the street. I just came over to say hullo to the new neighbours."

"A likely story," said that second voice. "If that was the case you'd be at the door, ringing the bell. Not eyeing a vase with intent to acquire it."

"I knocked," I said defensively. "Really. No-one answered but the door was open so I thought I'd better check to see if everything was all right."

"Uh-huh. And how would you know if it was or wasn't?"

He had me there. How would I know? I actually recognised the two men now. They were the two hulks who'd been delivering the furniture. Apparently it was their own stuff.

"I'm Bryn. He's Karl," said the first man. "What do you think we should do with her?"

"Good question. We've caught her red-handed. I suppose we should turn her over to the police."

The police? He had to be joking surely. The look on his face suggested otherwise.

"That might be a bit harsh, especially if she's really just being nosey. How about we march her over to her husband and lodge a formal complaint with him?"

Oh, god. I'd just die. Either one of them was twice the size of Andy and he would be sure to be intimidated and embarrassed.

"It's a thought. Tell you what, instead of involving him why don't I put her over my knee and give her a spanking. That'd be fun and it would teach her a lesson."

"You're right, especially if it's on her bare bottom. What do you think of that idea, Mrs Melissa Harden?"

"I think it's a rotten idea. I've already apologised. What more do you want?"

"How's your memory, Karl?"

"Quite good, Bryn. Why do you ask?"

"It's just that mine seems to be failing me. I can't seem to recall hearing her apology."

"That might be because she didn't actually give one."

"That would explain it. So we'll add lying to her list of misdemeanours. That spanking is looking better by the moment."

"No!" I said quickly. "Look, I'm sorry. Really I am. I only came over to say hullo."

It served me fucking right for giving in and doing a bit of snooping. Harmless snooping, mind you, but hard to explain if you get caught."

"From her attitude it seems she doesn't want to be spanked," said Bryn.

"True, but I didn't want her snooping through the house," pointed out Karl.

"Let's see if we can make a deal with her. She may only be a little mouse of a thing but she's easy on the eye. Agreed?"

"I'd have to agree with that."

"So how about we get her to strip so that we can admire her figure and then we let it go at that?"

Were they insane? Strip so they could see me naked? I wouldn't dare. Why they'd probably be all over me if I did that. Imagine standing there naked in front of these two great brutes. I gave a little shudder, a frisson of forbidden excitement running through me.

They were both looking at me, expectation on their faces.

"You can't be serious," I spluttered. "No way, no how."

"Why not? A quick peek at your charms and then it's all forgiven and forgotten," said Karl.

"Except for the memory of a naked mouse," said Bryn. "That I'll recall with pleasure every time I see you."

My face was hot and I was sure I was blushing something chronic. I looked from one to the other and they both seemed to actually expect me to go along with this madness. What would it be like to stand in front of them naked, knowing they're deliberately looking me over? Another forbidden thrill ran through me.

"If I was stupid enough to do something like that you'd probably take it as permission to do other things. No way."

"Other things?" asked Karl.

"She means that she thinks we'd grope her or, heaven forbid, rape her," explained Bryn.

"What, rape a little mouse like her? Nice to look at but one needs to draw the line somewhere."

"Exactly my thinking," agreed Bryn. He looked at me.

"Don't worry. Once you're undressed and do a three sixty turn so we can appreciate your beauty properly you'll be free to dress and depart. I do suggest that you dress before you depart but the sequence is entirely up to you. We certainly won't molest you in any way. We're gentlemen, when all is said and done.

Gentlemen wouldn't be demanding that I get undressed. Neither would they insult you by saying you're not worth molesting. Not that I wanted to be molested, but it's insulting to be dismissed like that before they've even seen me naked.

I dithered and Bryn gave me an evil grin.

"Look at it this way. If you don't you'll get spanked and your bare bottom will be on display anyway. Doing it this way will be a lot less painful and probably be over a lot faster. A good spanking could take a while."

So I had a choice between a rotten idea and a lousy idea. Still, when all was said and done, a quick strip wouldn't take long, I could turn around, and then I'd be dressed and out of there. Besides, a forbidden thought, it would probably be a bit of fun to show off like that. They wouldn't really dare to rape me because they could get into so much trouble.

I gave a very put upon sort of sigh and started undressing, giving them little dagger looks as I did so, just so that they knew I wasn't doing this willingly.

I took my top off and two pairs of eyes zeroed in on my breasts. I might have been a little on the small size generally speaking, but my breasts were full and firm. Quite generous breasts for someone my size. I could just about feel their eyes trying to see through my bra and I was amused to feel my nipples puckering, although I wasn't letting them see that.

My skirt went by the wayside and I was down to bra and panties. Which did I take off first? Panties, I decided, as I could take them off without actually showing anything yet. Once my bra was off my breasts were on immediate display, but the same didn't apply to panties and pussy.

I slipped my panties off, standing at a slight angle to spoil their view. If they didn't like it, bad luck. Then it was time to undo my bra and I took that off mighty slowly. Then I was done, naked, standing in front of a couple of men. Very big men. With me naked like this I felt even smaller and they seemed to loom even larger.

Bryn twirled a finger in a circling motion and I slowly did the three sixty they required. As far as I was concerned that fulfilled the contract and I could get dressed.

"Notice that she's flushed and breathing hard," said Karl.

"Oh yes, I noticed. Did you see how her nipples are standing out, asking for attention?"

"I have to admit I noticed that," said Karl. "Melissa."

"What? Can I get dressed now?"

"You know how we said we weren't going to rape you?"

I nodded, very quickly.

"You said," I said defiantly.

"Well, we've changed out mind now that we've seen what you look like. We will give you a chance, though."

Both of them were undoing their trousers as Karl spoke. I was just standing there, petrified. Two monsters that size raping me? It didn't bear thinking about.

"What do you mean?"

"If you're dressed and on your way home before we're naked then obviously we won't touch you. If, however, you're still naked when we've finished stripping them we're going to use you to alleviate our raging hard-ons."

Well that was simple enough. Get dressed tout de suite, and then get the hell out of there. Where were my panties? Stop looking at them and get dressed. It was a bit hard not to look at them. Karl had just stepped out of his trousers and was pushing his jocks down. He wasn't kidding about a raging hard-on. He has a huge erection. There was no way I could handle something like that. I looked at Bryn and found the same sort of thing was taking place. His jocks were also going down with a huge erection springing up. I needed to get a move on.

Karl took off his shirt and I thought he had a dark single on under it. Then it dawned on me that he didn't. What he had under his shirt was enough hair that you could call it fur. I wondered how soft it was.

That was the point where it registered on me that Karl was naked and I wasn't dressed yet. Bryn was still undoing his shirt so I had time. What was I doing? Where were my panties? Oh, that was right. I was holding them. Another look at Bryn showed he was just as hairy as Karl. Wait a moment. That meant he was naked and I wasn't dressed yet.

My gaze switched from one to the other and back again. They were both naked, erections pointing at me. Well, they might not have been actually pointing but it certainly felt that way from where I was standing. And the size of those things was just indecent.

"That wasn't fair," I wailed. "You didn't give me any time."

Karl looked very pointedly at where Bryn's clothes were, and then at the panties I was still holding in my hand. He then looked at Bryn's clothes again and then back to me. I gave a puzzled look at Bryn's clothes and it suddenly dawned on me. While I'd just dumped my clothes when I took them off, and Karl had done the same, Bryn had taken his time and actually folded his things as he took them off. Just how long had I been standing there, holding my panties, while ogling the men as they stripped. My blush was back in full force. So were the nervous feelings in the pit of my stomach and other places.

Karl reached over and plucked my panties out of my hand and dropped them back on top of my clothes. I looked down at them and then at Karl, trying to think of something, anything, to say. He moved closer and I started backing away, only to give a nervous gasp when I found I'd backed into Bryn.

"There she goes, squeaking like a mouse," said Bryn, his arms snaking around me and closing over my breasts. "It's odd, but for such a little thing she certainly has a nice bust."

He was pressing against my back. I could feel his hairy chest, hard against me, while his erection was pressing against my bottom, and that was even harder than his chest.

"Ah, look, you're not really going to, ah, going to, um. . ."

"What do you think?" asked Bryn rubbing his erection against me.

What did I think? I thought that I was feeling all hot and bothered. I thought that I was looking at Karl's erection and it was looking bigger and harder the more I looked. I thought that I felt like the mouse he called me standing in front of his snake. I thought I should be screaming and fighting, not staring at Karl's cock in fascination.

Bryn suddenly moved. Not to start raping me but to pick me up. He simply bent down and put a hand behind each knee and pushed and lifted at the same time. Just like that he was carrying me, me leaning back against his chest while he held my legs apart, exposing me.

"You know," said Karl, moving closer, "some girls like to watch as a cock enters them, especially for the first time. Some girls can't bear the thought of watching. Which are you?"

For the life of me I had no idea. Andy and I didn't do it like that. I mean, we'd do it at night, in bed, like decent people do. Not in broad daylight where you watch. I found myself watching helplessly as his cock kept coming closer.

As I watched the head of his cock butted up against me, pressing against my lips. Karl casually reached down and spread my lips slightly before pushing into me. I let out another little gasp as he took his hand away and my lips closed over him.

"There she goes, squeaking again," said Bryn. "I take it that was contact."

"I do not squeak," I snapped, feeling peevish.

"You do, you know," said Karl. "Just listen."

With that he gave a sudden push and his cock went in further and I gave another gasp.

"See. A squeak."

"That was a gasp," I muttered. "You'd gasp, too, if that thing was stuck in you."

"But it's not in you yet," Karl said. "You'll know when it is."

The hell it wasn't. I could already feel it in me, big and fat and hot and hard. And then it was advancing, steadily pushing deeper. I automatically found myself pushing against it, taking it deeper, keeping my mouth firmly shut while I did so, because I do not squeak.

I had to admit that there was something erotic about watching that cock sink into me, whether I wanted it to or not. I could see (and feel) how far it had gone in and I could also see how much more there was to come (a lot). Karl just kept on a slow steady push, going deeper and deeper. I wanted to cry enough, but I'd have felt that was handing him a win. I just hung on, continuing to push against him, determined to take anything he could give me.

Then he was finally fully in me, somewhat to my disbelief. I was even more disbelieving when he told me to now wrap my legs around his waist. I did it anyway and then had to make a frantic grab to hold his shoulders when Bryn abruptly let me go, and this resulted in me wrapped around Karl, clinging to him, while his cock was all the way up inside me.

"I think we might adjourn to the couch for a while," Karl told me, walking in that direction.

I felt every step he took, his cock seeming to press up into me every time his foot came down. I, naturally enough, expected him to lay me on the couch and settle on top of me. It didn't happen. Instead I felt my bottom being pressed against the arm of the couch and Karl's hands came up to close over my breasts. Then he started pounding me.

He pulled right back and then thrust back home, driving in hard, with me giving a startled shriek. Then he did it again, and again, and again, with me giving a small cry with every thrust. I didn't particularly want to, but the cries just seemed forced out of me by his cock pushing into me.

He started reasonably slowly but very quickly increased the pace to what he seemed to think suited him. My opinion wasn't sought. My job, apparently, was to take his cock and to keep on taking it. He kept on and on and the things he was doing to me were indescribable. I could feel the excitement building inside me, deep inside me, and the heat down there was spreading through my body.

At the same time he was riding me so fiercely his hands were all over my breasts, teasing and tantalising, and causing a secondary site of excitement, the effects radiating down to join that pool of heat deep inside me.

Things reached a point where I couldn't contain what was happening. It was all proving too much for me, and then I climaxed with a scream, sensing that he was doing the same and hosing me down internally.

He disengaged and I just looked at him, not knowing what to say. He looked back at me and winked.

"Not bad," he told me. "Not bad at all. Now, how about you turn around?"

He turned me around and then pushed me up against the arm of the couch. I automatically put my hands on it to stop myself from bending over it. That's when Bryn spoke up.

"That will do nicely, Melissa," he said, and I found that he was standing right behind me.

"What do you mean," I started to say, finding it came out something like, "What do you-wow-ah," his cock drove straight into me, banging all the way in with one fast thrust.

"What are you doing," I screamed, and he laughed.

"Oh, ye of short memory," he lamented. "We did say both of us, now didn't we?"

Well, yes, that was the impression I'd got, but I just hadn't expected fuck number two to come so fast on the heels of fuck number one. I did the only thing I could do and that was shut up and let him go on with what he was doing.

"Take your time," I head Karl say. "I just have to get something."

Bryn apparently took that as his cue to slow down and start a long slow fuck, driving in quite fast but taking his own sweet time pulling back. After a couple of minutes Karl was back and he called me.

"Look this way, Melissa," he said.

I turned my head to look at what I was supposed to see and, oh god, he'd placed a cheval mirror next to us. You know cheval mirrors? They're those tall ones on stands that you can move around. You use then to check your outfit while getting dressed. It turns out you also use them to observe yourself getting fucked when you're bent over the arm of a couch and a man with a big cock is enthusiastically sticking it into you.

It was one thing to watch as Karl made that initial entry. After that he was really pressed too close to me for me to watch what was going on. Now it was as though I was standing next to myself watching a cock make merry with my body. I could also see that my bottom was bobbing up and down as I responded, which I hadn't consciously known I was doing.

I wanted to scream at Karl to take the mirror away but there was something about looking at myself being treated in that manner that was getting to me.

It turned out that Bryn must have been watching us in the mirror as well as he said, "Watch this."

With that he removed his hands from my breasts and planted them on my hips. This resulted in two things. Him helping to pull me onto him when he thrust and my breasts flopping back and forth as we moved. I'd never dreamed that my breasts would flop around like that while I was getting screwed. I wanted to tell him to hold them still but I also wanted to watch then wave. I decided I'd just try not to look.

After a while his hands did cover my breasts again. Apparently Bryn enjoyed holding them more than he enjoyed watching them bounce around. Me, I just went with the flow, not being able to do anything else.

Finally, finally, Bryn wound up to a finish. He stepped up the pace and was pushing me over the edge to another wow of a climax in nothing flat, matching my climax with his own.

This time when we disengaged Karl handed me a packet of damp tissues so I could clean up a little before I got dressed. While I got cleaned up and dressed Bryn picked up his clothes and headed elsewhere while Karl just lazed around, still naked, still erect, the latter rather to my surprise.

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers
12