Meeting the Neighbors

Story Info
Moving into my own apartment leads to new experiences.
6.5k words
4.75
38.2k
100

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had done it. After scraping enough money together over the summer I was able to get my own place. I had just turned 21 and was becoming a burden to my parents, or so they made it seem. It was time for me to get out and start enjoying my life. I had been working as a server and doing landscaping this summer with hopes of saving enough money to get my own place. My girlfriend Eileen was so happy. She always felt uncomfortable at my parents since there was always arguing. Eileen was a beautiful girl. She had orange curls, a beautiful smile, and an amazing body. She was perfect. My hope was after a few more years she could move in and I would pop the question. Everything seemingly was going my way.

After what seemed like weeks of apartment hunting I finally stumbled on a place that was in my budget and was close enough to Eileen and my job. It was almost too good to be true. I called the rental agency and rushed down to their office to submit my application. I had submitted it Thursday and by Monday morning I was moving my stuff into my new apartment.

It was a smaller complex which I preferred. There was two floors with two apartments on each floor. I was glad I got the top floor as I have stayed at friend's house where being on the bottom is extremely loud. I spent the whole day packing and moving. Eileen helped set everything up when I brought the boxes in. She was really great at decorating so I let her take full control. As I was moving stuff into the place I was able to meet my new neighbors. Ms Lawrence is an older lady whose husband had passed. She seemed really sweet. There was Cordelia and her son Tiago. She was very quiet and wanted to keep to herself. They both lived on the lower floor. As I was finishing up the last of the boxes that is when I met my top floor neighbors. 

"Now what do we have here?"

The question startled me and I dropped the box of clothes I was holding. I turned around and two large older men were standing there looking at me with a smile. 

"Hi..hi there I'm Mathias, I just moved in here" I shyly said as I put out my hand to shake theirs.

"Well it's nice to meet you Mathias, it's good to have another guy in the building. I'm Frank and this here is my partner Bill." Frank took my hand and shook it. Now for some context I am about 6ft1 and 185 pounds, so I am not the smallest guy, but these two men were huge. Frank had to be about 6ft 4 with a thick red beard, bald head, and a beer guy. Bill was about the same height but no beard and trimmed black hair with a mustache. 

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm glad to be almost done and excited to be living on my own."

"On your own?" Bill questioned and raised his eyebrow. 

"Yeah it was time to get out of my parents house and get some freedom."

" Well can we offer any help with these boxes" Frank asked.

" That would be great it's just these last few ones and I would really appreciate it" 

With that the two large men bent down and grabbed some boxes and followed me into the apartment. Eileen was cleaning the kitchen when we came in.

"Hey Eileen these are my other neighbors, Frank and Bill, they live across from me now."

Eileen did a double take at the two large gay men as they came into the kitchen.

"Wow you both are huge. Nice to meet you!" Eileen giggled as she shook both of their hands once they put the boxes down. 

"It's nice to meet you as well mam. So you aren't moving in here as well" Frank asked

Eileen giggled and said her parents would not allow it yet but she lived close enough to be here all the time.

"Well don't you worry we will keep a good eye on him" Bill laughed and we all had a good chuckle at the joke. I looked over and Frank and Bill were staring at me while they laughed.

As we finished moving the boxes inside I thanked Frank and Bill again for their help.

"Don't mention it that's what neighbors are for. Good luck getting everything set up. Feel free to come by anytime our door is always open." Bill said as they walked into their apartment and shut the door. 

After setting up as much furniture as we could and unpacking what seemed like a million boxes, Eileen and I finally retired to the bed room. It felt amazing to have my own place and even better to be able to have sex with my girlfriend without having to worry about my parents bursting through the door. We took full advantage of this and just let go. Her moans filled the room and so did mine. After we finished I kissed her deeply and she laid there in my arms. As I was about to fall asleep her phone alarm went off.

"Shit I have to go my mom is going to kill me." Eileen got up and scrambled. It was true her mom still didn't like Eileen staying at my place and on the occasions we did it was due to her mom being out of town for work. As she got dressed in a hurry, i threw some boxers on and walked her to the door.

"You sure you don't want to go one more round?" I chuckled as I pressed my semi hard cock against her. She gave me a kiss and laughed.

"Tomorrow horny boy" she said. As I walked her into the hall there was a boy my age standing at Frank and Bills door. He looked back at us and quickly averted his eyes back to the door as to hide. Eileen walked down the stairs and looked back at me and shrugged. I went back in the apartment and closed the door. I peered through the peephole as Frank opened the door and let the young man in.

I put the weird occurrence out of my head and hopped in the shower. Reflecting on todays events it brought a smile to my face. I was finally alone. When I turned the shower off that's when I heard it. The clear sound of sex. As I toweled off I listened closely. (Holy shit it's Frank and Bill.) Now I didn't have a problem with gay people, but hearing them having sex was something I never experienced. The grunts were loud and deep. Then I heard a whimpering. (The boy from earlier! Holy fuck Frank is cheating on Bill.) I got my phone and was about to text Eileen, when suddenly another voice was heard.

"Take it all you faggot!" It was Bill. Frank and Bill were both fucking this young man. I slid my boxers on and continued to listen.

"You like this daddy dick in your boy pussy faggot?" Frank moaned.

My curiosity got the better of me and I opened my door to listen closer. I walked up to their door and put my ear on it. The moans of pleasure coming from the three men was a roar at this point. I couldn't tell you how long I stood there, but I was awakened from my trance from my text message tone going off.(Shit! I hope they didn't hear that.) I ran back into my apartment and quietly closed the door. I watched through the peephole but thankfully they didn't open the door. I went back to my bed and laid down. The groans finally stopped after an hour and I sat there staring at the ceiling in silence until I drifted asleep not wanting to think about why I had a raging erection.

Next evening

After a long day of getting everything unpacked and sorted away, it was time to have some fun. I was going to meet with Eileen and a group of friends at a club we usually frequent. The place was very relaxed on fake ids and underage drinking so it was perfect since Eileen still had to use her sisters ID. As I finished getting ready, I ordered my Uber and walked into the hall. I was staring down at my phone texting Eileen I was on my way when a large hand dropped on my shoulder. It startled me and I looked up to see Frank smiling.

"Woah there sorry to scare ya kid," he chuckled as I put my phone away, "pretty glued to that thing aren't ya? Looking good today you out for the night?"

"Yeah going to meet up with Eileen for a few drinks and unwind. What about you?" I nervously said. I almost forgot about Frank and Bill double teaming a young man last night.

"That's good, good to unwind. Bill and I are going to do the same. Hopefully get laid."

"Yeah me too!" I nervously laughed. (Why did I say that?) Just then my text message tone went off. I checked my phone and saw a notification from that my Uber had arrived. I nervously looked back at Frank and he had a grin on his face.

"Say if you want you can come grab some cock tails with us later on if you're up for it?" Frank calmly asked with a sly smile on his lips.

"Thanks for the invite, maybe some other time. Looks like my Uber is here though, it was good talking but I gotta run." I said to Frank as pulled away from his grip and started walking down the stairs.

"Well if things change our door is always open!" Frank said as I hurried down the stairs. (What a weird encounter.) I thought to myself as I got in the Uber. As we sat there I looked up and saw Frank and Bill standing in the window. I have a nervous wave and the Uber pulled off.

After getting to the club at 8pm, I checked my phone and it somehow it was already 1:30am and I was hammered. Now usually I don't do shots but when it's tequila I am all in. People usually get blackout on tequila, but for me it made me super energetic (and horny!) However, mixing tequila with other drinks usually ends bad. I found myself stumbling around the club and making a fool of myself. Eileen was getting visibly annoyed and me apologizing just made it worse.

"Baby sit down and drink some water. You need to sober up." Eileen said in my ear. So I did what she said, I felt like an asshole being this drunk, but I needed it.

"Let's g-get out of here babe. I want you." I slurred my words to her and she laughed.

"Baby I love you, you are hilarious. I'm going to Crystals tonight I told you this. My mom didn't leave for work and I told her I was staying at Crystals." I had completely forgot.

As I sat in the bar chair while she danced with her friends I felt myself swaying back and forth. I put my head down and a few seconds later Eileen shook me.

"Baby the bouncer said to get you an Uber home cause you are falling asleep. Come outside with me." Eileen calmly said. I stood up as she held my hand. She led me outside where a Uber was waiting. I tried to act as sober as possible.

"I love you more than anything Mathias. Text me when you get home baby. I'll come over in the morning and bring you coffee and donuts." She said and planted a passionate kiss on me.

"I can't wait to marry you." I said to her as I got in the car. Her smile went ear to ear. As the Uber pulled off I looked out the window as we pulled down the street. I was a little annoyed I had to admit. Now I know I was drunk but I wanted Eileen to come with me. I wanted to get laid and I wanted to keep drinking. I didn't want to piss her off so I held my frustration in. I sat stewing in my emotions all the way home. I got out of the Uber, thanked the lady, and walked into the building. (Maybe Frank and Bill want to drink still?) The thought flashed across my mind as I stumbled up the stairs. I could definitely go for another drink. I had no beer in the fridge and it sounded so good. As I got to the top of the stairs I looked at Frank and Bills door and then mine. My subconscious took over and I walked to my door with my keys out. (Let's just rub one out and get some sleep.) As I was putting the keys into my door, Frank and Bills door opened up. I turned around to see Frank standing in the door frame.

"Mathias! I thought that was you. Someone had a good time tonight!" He exclaimed as he walked to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah- yeah a little too much." I slurred as we stood in the hall.

"Let's keep the party going, Bill and I were just getting another round." Frank said not even waiting for my response as he began leading me to his apartment.

"Sure yeah one drink sounds good." I said nervously. (What's the worst that could happen it's just one drink.) As I walked through the door Frank shut it behind me and locked it. He guided me down their hallway and into the living room. Their apartment was on the larger side of the building so they had much more space. Their apartment was large and had artwork of naked men on the walls. As I looked around there was gay porn playing on the tv as well. Frank saw i was visibly uncomfortable, and quickly rushed to change the channel.

"Sorry about that, sometimes we forget our manners when we don't have guests over. What can I get you to drink? We got beer, wine, or house special?" Frank questioned trying to change the subject as he led me to the couch. As I sat down on the leather couch, I nervously looked at my phone and didn't respond.

"Let's go with the house special, it's very sweet and will help you relax." Frank said as he walked into the kitchen. Just then Bill walked in through the bed room door into the living room.

"We'll look what we have here. Good to see you Mathias! Thanks for joining us," Bill happily exclaimed. He stood there in swim trunks and a robe. "Sorry about the outfit was just enjoying the hot tub on the beautiful night."

"Wow you have a hot tub!" I blurted out. I was very jealous. My apartment had a small deck, but the larger apartments had very large wrap around decks.

Bill chuckled " Yeah got it going now. We can go out and have some drinks and cigars out there." I nodded my head yes instinctively. It sounded relaxing. It was just what I needed. Bill put out his hand and helped me up from the couch. As I got up I was greeted by a pink drink from Frank. I took a sip and was met with a very refreshing grapefruit taste with a hint of tequila.

"Wow this is really good!" I exclaimed after my large gulp.

"Yeah it's the reason it's the house special. Helps us relax!" Frank said as he and Bill began walking through the bedroom door. The bedroom was very large with a large king size bed in the middle. Gay porn was playing on this tv as well, but I chose to ignore it and continued sipping my drink. As we got to the deck it was amazing. It had a large hot tub in one corner, neon rope lights, and a covered roof. It would be such a cool place to have parties. Maybe they would let me borrow it for Eileen and I.

"Pretty great right?" Bill snarkly said. "We got complete privacy out here so we can unwind and relax as much as we want. Bill took off his robe and stepped into the hot tub. Frank did the same and handed Bill a cigar. Both sat there with their drinker and cigars watching me. I began to get nervous, so I took another sip. Then I realized I didn't have any trunks.

" Hey do you have any swimming trunks for me?" I dumbly questioned.

"Ha. Ours won't fit you. Just come on in your boxers boy, basically the same thing." Frank chuckled. I nervously laughed as well. I sat my drink down on the hot tub and began to strip down. As I got to my boxers Bill let out a joking whistle. I laughed with them as I hopped in the water.

The tub felt amazing. As I took some sips from my drink it felt like I was the most relaxed I had ever felt. We sat there for awhile just shooting the shit and then Frank began to question me.

" So you and Eileen put on quite a show last night, you both are pretty loud moaners?" Frank chuckled. They had heard us last night having sex. I nervously laughed into my glass as I took another sip.

"Didn't bother us none!" Bill laughed, "you must have quite the pecker to make a girl scream like that"

"It does the job!" I chuckled back. Bill moved a little closer to me.

"How big we talking" Bill asked as he slowly moved even closer.

"About 7.5 inches." I blurted out, sitting up straight.

"Bullshit!" Bill busted out laughing, " go on and prove it." He was goading me on. We were all laughing. I didn't think anything of it. Just three guys bullshitting around.

"Fine it's about 5.5 inches." I truthfully admitted. I had always hated my cock size, but Eileen loved it and she assured me all the time. We were both each others first, but I still hated my cock size.

"I bet it's even smaller!" Frank exclaimed.

"Yeah boy I bet it's 2 inches!" Bill chuckled. I don't know why I did it or what came over me but I stood up and dropped my boxers.

"Fine see for yourself!" I yelled as I stood there with water dripping off my cock and balls. Frank and Bill smiled.

" Well look at that Frank it's not 2 inches!" Bill laughed. He was sitting right next to me at this point.

"Your girl moans from a cock that size?" Frank questioned. I nervously slumped back down the bubbles from the jet hiding my semi erect cock. "Has she ever seen a real man's cock?"

"Oh like you guys have some big massive dongs are something?" I laughed. Bill was moving around the water when he pulled up his swim trunks and flung them to the side. I nervously finished my drink and slumped down into the water.

"I can show you what a real cock looks like," Bill said as he stood up. He revealed a semi erect thick cock glistening with water. The piece had to be 8inches and as thick as a Red Bull can. Two huge balls hung low beneath the thick pole and a full black bush rested above it. Now besides porn I had never seen another man's cock, so the look on my face had to be pretty dumbfounded. "You think Eileen could take this" Bill stood there shaking and spinning his massive pull. Water dripped from his cock as I sat there staring.

"Holy shit!" I nervously laughed. "No way she could take that." I couldn't take my eyes off it. I tried to look away I truly did but I was frozen. (Dude get out of here this old fat homo has his cock out about a foot away from you.) Thoughts flashed across my head as I nervously broke my eye contact and looked around. Frank and Bill both had greedy smiles on their face.

"What about you? You think you could take it?" Frank questioned. I nervously chuckled along with them.

"Hell no. I'm not gay anyway." I said back. Bill stepped a bit closer but I didn't move. (Why aren't you getting out?)

"Never know until you try. Besides you seemed curious last night about what was going on." Bill laughed as he continued to stroke his massive cock. I sat frozen. (They fucking heard my text tone!)

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't mean to eavesdrop..." I nervously stammered. My eyes back on the cock as it inched closer.

"We really hate getting spied on and we really hate liars. So tell us what you were doing out there for so long?" Frank questioned as he scooted under the water between my feet. I felt both hands on my feet and in between something thick was touching them.

"I-I don't know. I heard some stuff and was curious." I admitted. (Get the fuck out of here and go home!)

"Curious about us fucking that boy all night like a little slut?" Bill questioned.

"No. I don't know." I could barely say I couldn't finish a sentence.

" If you're so curious why don't you just touch it?" Bill whispered. His thick cock was right in front of me.

" I'm not gay..." my voice trailed off. My body was turning on me. I was fully erect and throbbing under the water. My eyes couldn't break their trance on the man meat in front of me.

Bill reached down in the water almost like he knew and squeezed my hard cock. The sensation send shivers down my whole body and I let out a moan.

"Hmm seems like you are enjoying yourself though?" Bill said as he slowly toyed with my cock in his large hand. He let go and stood back up. His cock fully hard staring back at me, "how about you just touch it like I touched yours and see if you like it?"

Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the hot water, maybe it was the neon lights. I don't know what it was but for whatever reason my hand instinctively rose and greeted his thick pole. I wrapped my fingers around it. He was so hard but the skin was so soft and warm. His cock felt velvety as I began to slowly stroke. Bill let out a slight moan. I was too entranced that I barely noticed Frank standing up with my toes curled around his equally as long cock.

"Holy shit Frank you're huge too!" I blurted out instead of panicking at the situation.

"(Dude get out of here now! Tell them you can't do this. Think of Eileen!)

12