Meeting the Neighbors Pt. 03 - Finale

Story Info
The finale to Meeting the Neighbors series.
4k words
4.47
9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regret. It's all I had felt for the past two weeks after the bbq incident. I had a chance to break free from Frank and Bill but I just couldn't control myself. In fact I knew I wanted it to begin with when they walked through the door. I had sucked off Frank while Eileen was no less than 15 feet away and then I let Bill cum deep inside my ass while she waited for us to bring over beer. The worst though was seeing her passed out next two these two fat older men and them making me kiss their cocks while she laid there.

I couldn't believe what I had become. I wanted this to end I really did. I had looked at my rental agreement to see if I could move out early to get away from them, but that would cost me too much money. I had to just wait and save, then I would move out unannounced to another apartment and this would all be over. I would be happy with Eileen and this would all be a bad dream.

"Here it comes you fucking faggot!" Bill screamed and broke me from my thoughts.

His balls tensed up and he exploded his massive load into my throat. He wrapped his leg around my head and held me down. I felt like I was going to puke, but I just kept swallowing it all. My cock twitched and I came on to the large man's chest.

"Such a good cocksucker boy." Bill heavily moaned as his cock began to soften in my mouth. He lifted his leg and allowed me up. "You can go to work now, slut. Next time don't be so late."

"Yes daddy" I muttered as I climbed out of the bed.

I picked up my clothes and walked through the apartment. Frank was sitting watching tv eating breakfast. He had already taken my mouth in their living room before Bill woke up.

"See you later boy." He said with a smile to me.

I opened the apartment door and walked naked back to mine. This had become my daily routine since the bbq. The options were either they come over every morning and fuck me on the bed Eileen and I shared or I can come to their place and suck them off.

I changed quickly into my work attire, brushed my teeth, and left for work. On my drive there I could only think about their cocks. I wanted them all the time. It was all I could think about. Every time I was with Eileen I couldn't get it up unless I pictured myself being a cock whore for my two older neighbors.

Eileen had gone to Mexico with her parents and sister for a vacation. At first I was devastated because I knew Frank and Bill would be insatiable while she was away. After the 2nd night of getting spit roasted in their hot tub, I was hoping the vacation would never end.

At work I continued to stare at the clock waiting for the time to be off. It felt like I was going through the motions until I was back at their apartment. I had become a shell of my former self and only craved their cocks. Eileen was coming back in a day and when I normally should be happy about this, it meant that I would have to sneak my time with Frank and Bill instead of just walking right over.

As I sat and ate lunch I looked through my text messages i had gotten during the work day. There were numerous pictures from Eileen, telling me how much she loves and misses me. I sent an I love you back and began to look through the others. Frank and Bill had sent me pictures of their cocks as well as pictures of me from this past week. My cock hardened in my work pants as I scrolled to a picture of me on my back with Franks cock in my mouth and Bill fucking my ass. The next was me bent over with cum leaking from my asshole. The next was my face covered in cum while I wore a pair of Eileen's panties on my head. I put my phone away and finished my lunch.

The day went on and I logged off of work. I drove home in silence thinking about what awaited for me when I got there. Eileen called and I put on my best fake persona to seem like nothing was wrong. That's when she dropped the bombshell.

"Our flight gets in early! We will be home at about 7pm from the airport and I'm coming right over!" Eileen cheerfully shouted.

"That's amazing baby! I can't wait to see you! I missed you so much." I attempted to match her enthusiasm.

As we got off the phone I sped home. I had to tell Frank and Bill that we couldn't hang out tonight. It was 4pm and Eileen would be here in 3 hours. Where I should feel happy that I would not have to be pounded by two fat older men, I only felt sadness.

I slowly walked up the stairs of the apartment building only to see Frank standing at the door of his apartment. He stood there smirking in his robe as his flaccid cock hung out to entice me.

"Why the long face boy?" Frank questioned.

"Look this was a fun week but it's over. Eileen will be here in less than 3 hours now and that's it. I will still come over when I can but we can't do this anymore." I tried to explain to Frank.

"Well that's no good." He chuckled as he walked close to me and embraced me. " I was really enjoying our new schedule with you Matty boy."

The heat of his body as he wrapped me in his arms began to make my cock stir. His flaccid cock rubbing against me as we stood there in the hallway.

"Im sorry I enjoyed it too. It just has to stop for now." I moaned as he began to slowly dry hump me. His clock stiffening up as he kissed my neck.

" Are you sure we have to stop today?" He whispered in my ear before nibbling on my earlobe.

"Y..yes...we..we can't" I moaned and attempted to back away but he held me tight.

"You did say we had less than 3 hours. So why not have one more time together, huh? She will never know." Frank moaned in my ear. He knew I couldn't say no.

He let go of me and let my hand to his hard cock. I shook my head yes and gripped his cock. He pointed toward the door and I led him in with his hard cock. He shut the door and we walked to the bedroom. I knew I shouldn't be here, but I couldn't help it. I looked at the clock at it said 4:45. I could make this work. As long as I didn't lose track of time this could work.

Bill was on the patio, naked as always, waiting on me. His semi erect cock glistening with water as he just got out of the hot tub. I liked both men too be honest, but Bill was much rougher with me and took longer. I fucking loved it.

"There's my little faggot." Bill snarled as he began to stroke his cock.

"Got some bad news Bill, this is Matty boys last day for awhile. Eileen is coming home in a couple hours." Frank said as he dropped his robe and put his arms around my back.

"That cock blocking bitch." Bill laughed as he stood up and walked toward me. "Guess we will just have to make this one memorable." I nervously shook my head.

We walked back inside and the two men laid down on their bed. Bill grabbed a remote which turned on the two cameras they had set up in the room. They toyed with their large cocks as they watched my every move. I slowly stripped for them as they liked. When I was completely naked I attempted to crawl in between them.

"Hang on Matty Boy. Since it will be our last time for awhile, we got you a special outfit. We may have picked it out of your dresser the other day when we took turns fucking you in your shower." Bill laughed as he continued to stroke his cock.

"Top drawer on the right." Frank said

As I opened the drawer I recognized immediately what it was. They had taken Eileen's fishnets and one of her bras. Both the men laughed as I pulled them out. I sat on the edge of the bed and put the white fishnet stockings on without saying a word. I knew to obey them. I then put on the green Victoria's Secret bra. And turned around for them to see. My cock throbbing as the taboo of the situation was turning me on so much.

"Such a good little slut Matty boy." Frank moaned as he stroked his big cock.

"Now get in this bed and get to work faggot." Bill grunted and I followed his order.

I climbed into the bed and did what I was told. We had developed a routine this past week so I knew exactly what to do. I climbed over to Bills large cock and kissed and licked it up and down. I placed my feet near Franks cock so he could please his foot fetish he had with me. As Frank slid his cock between my fishnet covered feet, I opened my mouth and dove straight on to Bills dick.

The two men's moans filled the room as well as the sound of my gagging. I bobbed up and down my Bills cock as he pushed my head further down. My eyes rolled back as he picked up the face and used my mouth like a fuck toy. I gagged and moaned as I slobbered up and down on his pole. I loved it so much. I loved that's this older man used my face like such a slut. He finally pushed me all the way down and bottomed out inside my throat. Spit shooting from my mouth as I struggled to not choke on the huge pole. I looked up to the camera that was near me in hopes of giving them a good show.

"That's it baby boy." Bill was moaning as he throbbed his cock in my throat. "Take all of daddy's cock. You were born for this cock, not that stupid bitch Eileen, you understand that?"

I shook my head and he let me up for just a second to catch my breathe. I greedily took it back into my mouth. Frank had moved to behind me was now fucking my feet. I felt soon the warming lubricant touch my aching hole. Bill had one hand on my ass and began reading my hole. He would occasionally smack my ass and call me a faggot, when he did I felt I was going to explode.

I felt his circle my hole and soon enter. I moaned deep on to his cock.

"Tell us how much more you want these cocks than that slut of a girlfriends pussy." Frank moaned as he picked up his pace on my feet.

"I love your daddy cocks. I only want them, I never want that sluts pussy." I moaned as I pulled off Bills cock and said those words to the camera. Both men chuckled.

Frank finally let go of my feet and walked over to my head. Usually at this time Frank would begin to fuck my ass, but it seemed he wanted a turn with my mouth. I pulled my mouth off Bill and welcomed Frank into it. Frank didn't take long until he was wanting all of his cock in my throat. His one hand on the back of my head pushing me further down and his other rubbing my arched back down to my ass. His moans and the sound of his balls slapping my chin rang loudly in the room. Bill continued to finger my ass and soon Frank's Finger joined him.

So there I was, my longtime girlfriend on the way home, one older man standing fucking my mouth, the other getting a hand job from me, and both had a finger in my ass. It was heaven. We stayed in this position for awhile until Frank bottomed out in me one more time and I shot my first load. Cum pouring out of my cock on to Bills leg. Bill scooped the cum up and put it on Franks cock and I greedily lapped it up.

"Such a good cum slut." Frank moaned as he wiped his cum drenched cock all over my face and tongue.

Frank moved away from me and Bill got up. The two men laid me down on my back and hung my head off the bed. I tried to get a glimpse of the clock but couldn't see it. Bill got off the bed and placed his full sack right on my face. At the same time Frank hopped back in the bed and had my legs and feet up in the air. His cock head began to rub my asshole and I began to lick and worship Bills large balls. My moans leaking out as tongued the large testicles. I popped one into my mouth as Frank began to enter my owned hole.

"The best little faggot we have ever had." Bill moaned as I took his other ball into my mouth. The compliment turned me on. Was I really their best?

Frank plunged his large cock inside of me and I moaned loudly. He toyed with my hardening cock and sack as he pounded my hole slowly. He kissed my stocking covered feet as my toes curled in pleasure. Bill had pulls his balls away from me and offered his swollen cock go my mouth. I gladly opened and he immediately pushed straight down.

Both men were fucking both of my holes deep and hard. Their moans filled the room as well as the sounds of their full balls slapping against me. I never wanted this to end. I loved being their slut. Thoughts of leaving Eileen and moving in with them filled my head as my body shook with ecstasy. I wanted to explode. Their cocks plunging deep into me and filling me with their manly precum. My eyes rolled back and I moaned in enjoyment.

We stayed in this position for awhile until it was time to switch it up. Frank stood up on the bed as Bill laid down. It was time for me to go for a ride. I stood over Bill and squatted down on to his cock reverse cowgirl style. Bill loved watching my ass bounce up and down on his cock. As I tried to get acclimated to Bills girth, Frank grabbed my head and shoved his hard cock into my mouth. Frank was never usually this rough but I was loving it. He pulled my hair as he began to slowly fuck my mouth. As I moaned on his cock my asshole had finally slid all the way down on Bills hard dick. I began to bounce up and down like a pornstar slut. Bill loved it and smacked my ass while I went to work. Frank three his head back and moaned as he continued to fuck my throat. The men were making this last time in a while count that was for sure.

Bills hands were on my hips as we continued to stay this position. My asshole hugging tight to his thick cock as I bounced up and down on it. My mouth full of Franks meat as he grinded his pubes into my face. Then all of a sudden the doorbell rang. Frank stopped and listened. There was a knock on the door followed by another ring of the doorbell. Frank got out of the bed and went to check his phone.

" Well isn't that some awful timing." He said as his cock glistened with my spit. "Looks like your lovely girlfriend is here early."

I tried to panic and pull of Bills cock but he gripped me tight and held me down.

"Now just relax Matty boy. We will have to figure this out." Bill said as he held me there, his hard cock still stirring inside me.

Frank threw on his robe and a pair of boxers and headed towards the bedroom door.

"Listen I'll think of an excuse and tell her you went out for groceries or something. Then I'll send her off and we can finish and then you can call her ok." Frank stated. I nodded my head.

Frank walked out of the bedroom and shut the door. I tried listening intently as Frank headed towards the front door. Bill had other plans though and moved us to where I was now bent over in front of him.

"Bill please we have to be quiet." I pleaded as he grilled both of my ass cheeks. He arched my back and put his cock back inside of me. I let out a loud moan and he covered my mouth.

"Well then we better be quiet faggot." He whispered to me as he began to slowly fuck my aching hole.

As Bill continued to fuck me I tried listening as close as I could to hear the conversation between Frank and Eileen. This poor girl had flown back from Mexico and rushed over to see me and here I was 15 feet away from her wearing her fishnet stocking and bra while getting my ass stuffed with a 9 inch cock.

I heard the front door shut and was relieved. Frank had convinced her to leave. That was until I heard her talking. She was in the apartment! Bill laughed and began to fuck me harder. I wanted to moan out loudly. He reached around and began to stroke my hard cock. It was taking all my strength not to yell out.

"I'm so sorry for this. I completely forgot the apartment key back at home. Thank you so much for being so nice to me." Eileen said to Frank.

"That's no problem at all, little lady. That's what neighbors are for. Now I'm gonna go check on Bill, he's feeling a little under the weather. You just make yourself comfortable here on the couch." Frank said.

Frank soon opened the door and shut it. He smiled at me as Bill continued to tease my cock and pound my hole.

"Looks like we got a little situation here Matty boy." Frank whispered as he undressed. His cock already hard and ready.

He walked to me and Bill let me mouth go. Before I had a chance to speak Franks cock was in my mouth. The two men could care less that Eileen was there, if anything it excited them more.

"Problem is we Are going to have to sneak Matty out here soon, Bill. Any suggestions how we speed this up?" Frank asked

"I think I got one." Bill whispered.

Frank pulled his cock out of my mouth and Bill grabbed my hips and pulled me back. He held my thighs in the air and legs straight up. His cock staying in my ass. Frank then climbed on the bed between Bills legs and had a devilish smile on his face. I looked down and saw him applying generous amounts of lube on to his cock.

"I think it's time for Matty boy to take us both and breed him with both our seeds." Frank quietly chuckled.

I tried to squirm but Bill held me tight. Frank began massaging his cock head on to the upper part of my asshole. Bill slowly pumped in and out. Frank gripped my feet in his hands and gave me another smile. His cock head slowly entered my asshole. I let out a feminine moan. Frank chuckled and continued to pump until my body allowed more of him inside of me.

They were going to destroy me. Two huge cocks were now inside of my once tight asshole. My breathe had left me. My eyes rolled back in my head and my tongue hung out of my mouth. They had completely broken me. As the two large men began taking turns pumping inside of me my moans were becoming louder.

"Tell us how much you love it faggot." Bill kept whispering as they fucked me.

I couldn't hold it anymore I wanted to scream out. And I did

"Oh my fucking god. I fucking love your cocks!" I screamed as i bounced up and down on their swollen cocks.

"Such a good slut Matty boy! You ready for our loads?!?" Frank moaned loudly.

"Yes daddy please!" I screamed back in pleasure.

My feminine moans filled the room. We never heard the door open. Frank put my legs together which tightened my asshole. Both men grunted and soon I began to feel their cocks throbbing.

"Who's body is this?" Bill yelled

"My daddie's Body only!" I moaned back

And with that they began to cum. My feet curled in pleasure as they pumped their seed deep inside of me. My own cock twitched and shot a load that landed on my tongue as it hung from my mouth. The two men continued to grunt and fill me deep with their cum. I felt it leaking out the sides of my hole.

"M-matt....What the fuck!!!!" Eileen screamed at the top of her lungs. All three of us turned to see her standing there in tears.

Bill laughed, Frank smiled, and I tried to pull myself off of them.

"Eileen I'm sorry. I...i don't know what to say. I love you." I whimpered as the cocks still were in my ass pulsating.

"Fuck off you cheating faggot don't ever talk to me again! You broke my heart! And fuck you both." Eileen screamed

"Well I did tell ya we took care of Matty while you were gone didn't I?" Frank laughed as he thrust inside of me. " Now can you get me a towel so I can walk you out?"

"Fuck off!" Eileen screamed and stormed off. The front door slammed and she screamed loud as she she left the apartment

Bill and Frank laughed simultaneously as I looked on in fear. My life was ruined, Eileen would tell everyone what happened. Her longtime boyfriend in a bra and fishnets with two older fat men's cock inside of me. They filling my ass with cum as I moaned and came all over myself. My parents would find out and disown me. My job would probably fire me. I was fucked. Tears welled in my eyes.

" Well Matty boy, you ready for round two?" Frank smiled.

I nodded my head yes and the two men were back to pounding my hole.

Aftermath

Well what I feared what would happen did. Eileen cut all ties with me. I tried reaching out but was met with anger and was soon blocked. All my friends turned their backs on me. I would get threatening texts at all times of the day and night. Going into to work was the worst. I could tell some people knew but no one said anything. I was soon pulled into my bosses office and he explained I had to work from home strictly due to the rumors.

12