Meeting The New Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh just ignore those two," Vanessa proclaimed, "Help me serve dinner won't you?" She handed Shannon a platter, "Go on and have a seat Ryan, we will be there momentarily."

I situated myself directly across from Beth with an empty chair on either side of me, if she got to be flanked by Victor and Jack then I will be flanked by Shannon and Vanessa. Shannon placed a platter of grilled vegetables in the middle of the table as Vanessa put down a plate of what looked like bacon wrapped filet minion steaks covered in Cajon grilled shrimp.

"Everything looks and smells so delicious Vanessa, thank you so much for preparing this for us."

"Oh, it's my pleasure Beth, thank you again for inviting us over."

"Let's toast to our new friendship." I gestured, everyone raised their glass or bottle to that. Dinner was simply marvelous; Vanessa certainly had that southern touch for cooking. After such a fine meal one must have an after dinner drink, the girls all choose to stick with their wine selection, Jack another beer, Victor had decided on a rye whisky, and I opted for a nice glass of single malt scotch.

* * *

The after dinner conversation turned towards Jacks new job, "So, jack works for you now Victor, what kind of business do you run?"

"It's a construction business Ryan, and I don't necessarily run it by myself. I own it with some business partners, our main business is developing new vacation condominium sites and separate from that business Vanessa and I run a chain of gyms."

"Oh, a chain of gyms, well that certainly explains why you're in such great shape, were you always like this Victor." I inquired.

"For the most part, but I really started to bulk up while playing football in college."

"You played football in college?" Beth added, "Where, who did you play for."

"One of the Big-Ten schools, the one with a big "W" on the helmet. But you probably don't want to hear about that being from around here."

"Oh sure we do!" Beth continued, "What position did you play? Did you ever think about going pro?"

This was certainly the most interest that Beth has ever shown in sports, football or otherwise.

"I played middle linebacker, that is until I hurt my knee my senior year, that pretty much put an end to any hope of going pro. But on the bright side, that's where I met Vanessa, best damn thing that ever happen to me."

"That's kind of sad Victor, but it seems like you made good out of a bad situation, how about you Vanessa, what is it that you do to keep busy?" Beth continued her inquiry.

"I keep myself busy while Victor is running the construction business and gym's, I have a dance studio where I give lessons daily."

Beth's ears perked up at Vanessa's statement, she loves to dance.

"You have a dance studio? You're so lucky; I wish I could take lessons, what kind of dancing do you teach."

"We teach a little bit of everything Beth, anywhere from Jazz, Hip-Hop, Belly Dancing, a specialty in aerobics dance, and free-style. I devote a day to each style and run two classes a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. I'm not always in town but I have other's that teach in my absence but it still keeps me very busy."

Beth seemed truly interested in Vanessa's dance instruction classes, "That must be how you keep such a perfect figure! I would die for a body like yours."

"Don't be silly Beth, you have a most delightful body, I know because my husband can't keep his eyes off you."

"Oh stop, no he's not." Beth looked up at Victor, her face was flushed with color, Beth smacked him on the shoulder and he just let out a little chuckle.

"Why don't you sign up and try a few dance classes Beth, I bet you're a natural." Vanessa suggested.

Beth immediately shot her attention over to me, "Can I Ryan, can I please, please, please."

Victor blurted out, "You should let her Ryan, she would probably love it, and how about this for a deal, Beth's been telling me that you used to love to work out. You sign her up for a year's worth of dance lessons with Vanessa and I'll throw in a year's gym membership, what do you think?"

This sounded like a pretty sweet deal, I had been meaning to get back to the gym for some time now, "That's very kind of you Victor, what do you think Beth, would you like a year's worth of dance lessons?"

"I'd love it, how often could I go to the classes Vanessa?" Beth was practically jumping in her seat, "Oh I can't wait Ryan. I'm so excited, Vanessa when can I start."

"You can start anytime you like sweetie and come twice a day if you really want to, five days a week."

"Okay Victor sounds like we're in."

"Perfect, Ryan we'll start at five O'clock sharp this coming Monday morning."

"We, who's we... and five O'clock... AM?"

"That's when the boys and I get together for our daily workout. There are three of us, the other two guys work for me and they pretty much travel when I do so we can almost always get our workouts in. You'll make it four; it will be perfect for the new routines I have planned. We go five days a week, Monday thru Friday; I'll have him whipped back into shape for you in no time Beth."

Crap, this just might be a little more than what I had bargained for, but what the hell, "Okay you're on! I'll be there at five."

"Okay I'm starting Monday too, but I have to ask Vanessa, what's free-style dancing?" Beth inquired.

"Oh that's just the name the girls in class gave it, I would say it's more along the lines of exotic dancing."

Beth looked at Vanessa inquisitively, "Exotic dancing? Do you mean like Las Vegas Cabaret dancing?"

"No it's not exactly like that."

Beth still looked a bit puzzled, that's when it hit her, "Oh you mean stripping... as in strippers."

"Beth you're so cute, we don't necessary take our close off, it's more along the lines of learning how to pole dance and how to do a strip-tease, although I will say every now and then there have been a few garments shed."

I thought this might turn Beth off but it seemed to have the opposite effect, "Now I really can't wait! This will be so much fun."

"How about you Jack, do you and Shannon care to partake in the deal?" Victor questioned.

Even though I didn't know Jack all that well, I could have ventured a guess that he would pass on the opportunity, he just doesn't seem like a guy that would go to the gym. Shannon on the other hand, she may be a different story, it's hard for me to get a read on her.

"I think I'll have to pass Victor, beside you probably want me on the job bright and early every day."

"I would like to Victor but Vanessa keeps me pretty busy all day long." Shannon added with a bit of a disappointed look. "Ryan it's getting awful cool out here, do you think we could go for a dip in the Jacuzzi, it looks nice and toasty warm."

* * *

Shannon was right, there was a bit of chill in the air. It's early June and here in the upper mid-west, and while the days can be warm, when the sun goes down the temperature can drop quite rapidly. "Sure, I don't see why not, I keep it at 98 degrees year round."

Beth jumped up from the table, "Come on Ryan, let's go get our suits on, do you need a place to change Vanessa."

"Sorry love, I think we'll have to pass, we didn't bring any suits, I wish we would have known and we could have brought ours."

Both Shannon and Beth had a look of disappointment on their faces. "What about you Shannon, I suppose you didn't bring one did you?"

Shannon just shook her head.

"That's okay; I have lots of extra Bikini's that you two can wear."

Vanessa spoke up, "I really do appreciate the offer Beth but I don't see how I could fit into one of your Bikini's." Glancing down at her bosom, making it apparent to everyone what she meant.

"I'm sure I could find something Vanessa, I suppose I could even find something for Shannon to squeeze into."

"I appreciate the offer Beth, but I really don't think I could fit into one of your bikinis, I'm afraid I just have too much up top." Shannon blurted back.

Before Beth had a chance to retort Vanessa stepped in trying to diffuse any potential escalation, "I'm think Shannon is right Beth, you have such a lovely petite figure I would die for one like that, but I don't see how we could fit into any of your suits."

As the discussion continued Victor, Jack and I just sat back enjoying our drinks listening to the women banter back and forth trying to solve the situation.

With one last attempt Beth suggested, "Okay how about we just wear our bras and panties, but we have to get into the hot-tub first and not let the men see us."

That got the attention of us men rather quickly, Jack jumped in hurriedly, "I'm okay with that, how about you honey," he inquired.

Shannon just gave him a look and then responded, "I'm fine with that Beth, but I didn't wear a bra. I'll just go topless if that's okay."

Beth had a slight look of distain on her face until Vanessa added, "Sorry Beth that goes for me too, I didn't wear a bra either."

"Okay then, we'll all just have go topless, but you men turn around until we get in." with that Beth pointed at us and twirled her finger around, signaling for us to turn our backs to them.

We all turned around to face the house as instructed, I could see the reflection of the ladies in the picture window of the house, it was too far and dark to make out many details, but I could tell Shannon was the first one to lose her dress.

"No peeking boys," Vanessa said.

"Shannon, you don't have any panties on." I overheard Beth whisper.

"That's okay Beth," was her response as I heard her entering the tub.

I could see from the reflection that Vanessa was next; she removed her shoes, then top, and slid her shorts down her long legs, and then descended gently into the tub.

Beth was last as she pulled her dress over her head, removed her bra and sandals she quietly slid into the warm water. "Okay you can turn around now."

Our hot-tub is kind of an oval shape, Beth was on one side, and Vanessa and Shannon were on the other.

"What are you waiting for, the water is wonderful," Shannon shouted.

I asked the ladies with an inquisitive, "Yea, but we had to turn our backs so you could get in, aren't you going to look away so we can get undress?"

"Not a chance," Beth added. I was fully expecting that comment to come from Shannon.

"Oh Victor just get on with it and get in here will you," Vanessa said.

Victor was the first to start to under dress, removing his shirt, boots and jeans. He was wearing a pair of loose fitting boxers that canceled his package, and I couldn't tell if the rumors about black men were true or not. Victor walked over and slid into the tub next to Beth and across from Vanessa.

Jack was next to shed his cloths, he wore a tight pair of boxers which did nothing to hide excitement; he was sporting a hard-on that was clearly visible to all. Jack climbed into the tub on the other side of Beth opposite his wife Shannon. This left the lone spot for me between Vanessa and Shannon. I got everyone another round drinks and removed my clothes and eased my way in between the two lovely ladies.

We wear all relaxing and enjoying our drinks and conversations, although it was quite obvious that we men were trying to catch a glimpse or two of each other wife's boobs. Beth being the shortest was totally concealed, the top of her chest just barely stuck out of the water. Shannon's rather large chest was mostly visible and as for Vanessa, well being as tall as she is her nipples were barely concealed by the water.

"Is that all you men do, try and see women's boobs?" Shannon asked, directing the question at Jack.

"No I was just wondering."

"Wondering what Jack?" Beth responded.

"Who's pink and who's brown."

"Jack, stop that." Shannon splashed water into his face.

"Pink or brown what?" Beth asked.

Victor laughed and put his arm around Beth's shoulder, "He wants to know whose nipples are pink and whose nipples are brown." laughing again.

"Jack, must you?" Beth pronounced.

Shannon half-heartedly apologizing "I'm sorry I guess its just boys having fun, beside I don't care everyone can probably guess what color mine are." With that Shannon stood up in the middle of the Jacuzzi to give everyone a full view of her tits.

As I had imagined her breasts were heavy and round, yet the nipples are modestly petite but noticeable, surrounded by light pink areolas. Shannon stretched her arms over her head and did a 360 in the warm water, making sure everyone got a good look. Coming to a stop directly in front of me and with a devilish grin on her face, Shannon winked at me then looked back over her shoulder at Beth. Shannon was wobbling just a bit cause her tits to sway to and fro, I think she might have had one too many glass of wine.

Shannon and Beth stared at each other for a moment until Jack interrupted, "Okay honey you can sit down now," with that she returned to her place next to me snuggling ever so close. As she leaned against me the heat from her skin radiated to mine, if I didn't know any better I would swear that Shannon was coming on to me. Damm, I just wanted to reach out and grab one of her magnificent tits.

"Who's next," Jack chirped, "Beth how about you?"

"What is this, show the men our tits night?" Beth responded.

"It's okay Beth, I'll go," Vanessa said as she stood up slowly to take her place in the center of the tub. As the water ran down the front of her chest her ample breasts came into clear view, I was dumbfounded. They were heavy and round like Shannon's but sat up much higher on her chest, the deep caramel brown color tone matched the rest of her skin. Her nipples were very distinctive and large, with a rich chocolate brown color, pointing straight out, possibly from the cool night air. Placing her hands on her hips, Vanessa turned back and forth proudly showing them off, there is certainly no timidness about this lovely lady.

"My God Vanessa, you have the most perfect body," blurted Beth.

"Thank you sweetie, but I'm sure I can't hold a candle next to you," as she reclaimed her position next to me. "Alright Beth, you're the last one, it's okay go ahead". Vanessa encouraged her.

A large grin was clearly visible on Victor's face as Beth slid from her spot to center stage. Pausing for a moment with only her head and shoulders exposed from the water Beth turned to face Victor then slowly stood up.

I hadn't noticed until this point in time, perhaps because I was transfixed on watching Vanessa, but Shannon was gently running her hand back and forth over my stomach just above the waistband of my shorts. I looked over at her and she just gave me a smile and another wink, then proceeded to slide her hand into my briefs and took hold of my rapidly stiffening cock. Instinctively I placed my hand on her inner thigh; as I did Shannon immediately spread her legs giving me full access to her pussy. Running my hand over the soft pubic fuzz I placed a finger between her wanting lips, applying pressure to her swollen clitoris. Opening her legs even wider, she squeezed my shaft a little tighter, and let out a low yet audible murmur from deep inside.

I was barely able to turn my attention back to Beth who was still standing there facing Victor. Although smaller than Vanessa and Shannon, Beth was giving Victor a birds-eye view of her lovely 36C tits.

"Come on honey let us all see," Vanessa said.

Beth turned towards Vanessa, then to me, then on to Shannon. I froze in place with my hand still between Shannon's legs and her hand was still wrapped around my dick. They stared at each other momentarily, did Beth suspect anything? I couldn't tell as she turned back toward Vanessa.

"Beth talk about perfect, you have such beautiful breasts!"

"Thanks, but your just saying that to be nice Vanessa."

"I'm really not! Wouldn't you agree Victor, aren't those the most perfect tits that you have ever seen on an Asian girl?"

Victor just smiled knowing full well that Vanessa was right, Beth's tits were perfect. They were firm yet soft, olive tone in color and proudly setting up high, each topped with a big brown nipple.

Picking up her glass of red-wine from the edge of the hot-tub Beth took a sip, "Okay don't you think it should be the men's turn now."

"Men's turn for what", Jack voiced in.

"Oh I don't know, how about you boy's got to see us, I think we should get to see something".

Obviously the alcohol was starting to have an effect, as she took yet another sip. "Is it true Vanessa?" Beth inquired turning her attention towards Victor.

"Is what true Beth?"

"You know, what they say about Black men."

Yes, the alcohol was defiantly having an effect on Beth; she would never just blurt that out normally.

"Oh that, well Beth, I think we will just have to see all three of these men and you can come to your own conclusions." With that Vanessa turned to me with her soft green eyes and smiled, she then looked over at Shannon and her expression became instantly stern.

Shannon immediately released her grip from my shaft and squeezed her legs together forcing me to take my finger out of her. Vanessa motioned to Shannon to come closer as they both leaned towards each other in front of me. Vanessa reached her hand out and grabbed a fist full of Shannon's Strawberry Blond Hair and pulled her ear to her lips. In a low voice where the others couldn't here, "Listen here you White Little Slut, don't ever let me catch you doing that again. I will tell you who you can Fuck... and when you can Fuck them, do you understand."

"Yes Ma'am," was the only reply.

"Bitch," releasing her hold of Shannon.

Christ, what the hell was that, what happened to the sweat Vanessa I had just met a few hours ago? I was speechless. "Sorry Ryan, sometimes you just have to make sure that the help knows their place". Placing her hand on my chest and giving me a light kiss oh my cheek.

"Okay'" was the only response I could muster.

"Who's first?" Vanessa spouted, "Jack you go." She had a distinct tone in her voice like a women in charge.

Without hesitation Jack finished his beer and got out of the tub, and slid his shorts down exposing his impressive cock. He was fully erect; maybe eight to nine inches long, and quit thick. His large purple head was sticking out, as the water dripped off his heavy balls. Jack just grabbed another beer and stood there smiling looking proud as a peacock. There is certainly no shyness about Jack's demeanor.

"Very nice," was the comment from the lady who now seemed to be in charge. While Shannon and Beth continued to admire Jack's package Vanessa leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Your turn handsome, I want to see this," reaching down she gave my now raging hard-on a squeeze.

Downing the last of my scotch I stood up on the seat so I was still situated between the two ladies. I removed my briefs and discarded them onto the deck, exposing myself for the women. I don't ever recall being so hard, so much blood was rushing to my dick it almost hurt. Although I wasn't quit as long as Jack, about in inch shorter, I was just as thick maybe even a bit more so.

"Wow very impressive, you're a lucky women Beth," sit down here next to me, Vanessa patted the edge of the Jacuzzi. I did as directed, getting situated between the two ladies; Vanessa then wrapped her arms around my leg and rested her head against my thigh.

"I guess that leaves only you Victor," Beth spoke up; her voice cracked with anticipation.

"I guess it does, Jack would you be a good fellow and get me a scotch." Victor stood on the seat directly in front of Beth, the water trickled down over his muscular physique as he waited for Jack to return with his drink.

Taking a stiff belt Victor downed half of the scotch, rattled the cubes in the bottom of the glass, and offering the other half to Beth which, she readily accepted, finishing the rest.