Meeting with a Stranger Conclusion

Story Info
It's decision time for Cathy as she's steps through the door.
4.5k words
4.58
2.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
389 Followers

I hold my breath as I enter the room, there is a small entrance hall which blocks my view of most of the room. I stand still, there is only silence, maybe he's not here, maybe he didn't wait, I don't know if I feel disappointed or relieved by the prospect.

The sound of the door automatically closing behind me breaks my trance, I step forward into the room, my eyes instinctively moving to the bed.

"Oh fuck," I say out loud, my stranger is lying on the bed naked, I can't take my eyes off him or more precisely, off his cock. Even limp it's more than just impressive, like the rest of his body it's simply perfection, it already dwarfs Steve's when he is fully erect.

I'm frozen in place, he swings his legs off the bed standing up, his cock sways from side to side, it's hypnotic, I know he's walking towards me but I'm not really aware of it, I can't think of anything else other than his cock.

I jump as a hand touches my chin, he lifts my head and eyes up from his cock to his face. His eyes fix on me, locking mine to his, they look like crystal pools of water drawing me in, he kisses me. His lips press firmly against mine, I'm in a trance, I'm not thinking about what I'm doing, I'm acting by instinct as I respond to his lips touching mine.

His hand is behind my head pressing it forward to meet his mouth, his perfect mouth with firm lips and a long thick tongue which pushes it way pass my tongue, forcing it into submission as he takes over my mouth.

The back of my hand brushes against his cock, I run my finger along the shaft, it still isn't fully erect but it feels harder than it looked when he lay on the bed. I let it rest in the palm of my hand, it is heavier than any cock I ever felt before, I close my hand around it, my fingers just touch, I slide them up the length of his shaft, stopping as they reach the bulbous head on the end, spreading my fingers I allow the head of his cock to glide through my fingers falling from my grip.

He stops kissing me, his massive arms scooping me up and carrying me to the bed, all I can do was stare into his eyes as he lies me across the bed, He slowly undresses me, rolling my body from side to side as he pulls my dress down along my body, grabbing my legs he lifts my ass up off the bed pulling my dress over it.

As my dress glides over my ass his fingers grip the top of my panties pulling them off with the dress.

I lie naked on the bed, my eyes roaming over his gorgeous muscular body but always returning to his cock, it's hard and pointing straight at me, to my hungry eyes it looks twice as long and thick as Steve's, my pussy is wet, aching to feel it.

He grabs my legs pulling me to the edge of the bed, my body tenses in anticipation, in hope that he was about to enter me, he stands between my legs staring down at me with unblinking eyes and his perfect smile, I'm sure I can feel the tip of his cock rub against my lips ever so lightly.

Instead of moving forward he lowers himself to his knees, lifting my head I look down my body, all I can see is his perfect black hair. But seeing is no longer important, touch is the only sensation I'm interested in, the feel of his tongue, lips, breath is incredible.

He kisses my lips all over, kissing a spot, sucking it into his mouth, running his tongue over it then releasing it, moving to another spot, repeating the process as his mouth moves up and down each of my lips, teasing the juices from my pussy.

I feel his hot breath on my clit a fraction of a second before the tip of his tongue flicks over it, his mouth hovering over my clit, his tongue flicking, running around the tip.

"Oh my god I'm coming," I moan as he sucks and pulls on my clit, his tongue rubbing over the tip as he holds it in his mouth. My body trembles with my orgasm, he keeps hold of my clit in his mouth not releasing it until my orgasm subsides.

His tongue runs down between my lips, grabbing my ankles he lifts my legs up, my knees bend as he pushes my legs back toward my head, spreading them wider apart.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yes, that's it, oh fuck yes, there, ah yes there, that's the spot, oh fuck, I'm coming" I moan, my hands gripping his hair, pressing his head tightly against my pussy as his tongue ravages me. It's long and thick, running along the walls of my pussy as he licks and sucks the juices out of me.

I grind my pussy against his face, another orgasm building, I want his tongue deeper inside me, I want it touching me all over. His tongue moves frantically around, rubbing and flicking the inside of my pussy, it is incredible. I come, my body shaking, his mouth grips me tighter as he sucks harder, his tongue scooping cum from my pussy as he keeps sucking, drawing every drop from me.

He stands up keeping his firm grip of my legs, he spins me around so my head is now on the edge of the bed, he moves forward his cock coming into view above me, brushing against my nose as his balls touched my forehead. He pulls my body towards him, my head moving off the edge of the bed until his balls dangle over my mouth, rubbing against my lips.

I hadn't notice before, I was too focused on his cock to see anything else but he is shaved smooth, other than the hair on his head his whole body is shaved perfectly smooth, arms, legs, chest, balls everything, everywhere hairless.

I stick out my tongue running it around his ball sac, licking and tasting him, I open my mouth sucking a ball inside, as if it should surprise me but his ball are large, I have to strain my jaw to open my mouth wide enough as I swallow the second.

With both balls in my mouth I suck and lick them as best I can, he leans over one hand playing with my tits and nipples, the other between my legs.

After a few minutes he takes his balls from my mouth, he pushes my head down, it rests on the side of the bed. My head is upside down staring at his huge cock as it moves towards me, his hand holding it, directing it towards my mouth.

I open my mouth, his cock presses against my lips forcing my mouth wider, the head of his cock gliding over my tongue, pushing itself deeper into my mouth, making me gag as it works its way to my throat.

His cock feels enormous in my mouth, my jaws ache from having my mouth opened so wide, I cough and splutter each time in pushes it down my throat, as far as I can tell his whole cock isn't in my mouth, I don't think I can swallow any more, even if I want to.

Saliva pours from mouth over my nose and eyes onto my forehead and into my hair each time his cock slides from my mouth, though he doesn't remove his head, it's sits against my tongue behind my teeth. He's allowing me to suck in a couple of big breath, then he pushes his cock forward again.

My mouth isn't the only hole that has liquid pouring out of it, my pussy also has juices pouring from it, having him fuck my mouth has me on the verge of another orgasm.

He pulls his cock fully from my mouth, it hovers over my face saliva dripping off it onto me.

He picks me up, placing me on my knees on the floor in front of him, he rubs his wet, hard cock over my face, wrapping my hair around it as he uses it to jerk himself. His balls slapping against my face as his cock rubs over my forehead, pulling my hair as he keeps wrapping it tightly around his thick shaft.

He points his cock at my face, my long hair tangled around it's shaft as he holds it with his hand.

His cock head looks red and swollen, a single unblinking eye staring at me as his hand moves up and down his shaft, I open my mouth sticking my tongue out, giving him a target to aim at.

He grunts, several large streams of cum shoot from his cock, most not going into my mouth instead hitting my forehead, eyes, cheeks. He moves his cock closer to my mouth, resting it on my tongue as he continues to jerk his cock, cum coating it, dribbling off it into my mouth,

I want to swallow but can't close my mouth, cum and salvia pour out of it over my chin on to my tits.

He pulls me to my feet, cum still trickles down my chin as he kisses me, he places me on the bed climbing on beside me.

Kissing my neck at first his mouth nibbles my throat as it passes along it, working its way down to my tits where he licks and sucks my nipples.

His hand is between my legs, a long fat finger sliding back and forward in my pussy as his thumb presses against my clit.

He keeps playing with my pussy and tits, my mind a blur as he works me to the edge of another orgasm then stops, over and over he takes me to the edge, I beg him to make me cum. He stops, his finger slides from my pussy, his mouth releasing my nipple, he kisses my lips, his tongue runs over my teeth.

He looks into my eyes, he smiles, yes I belong to him and he will pleasure me as he sees fit, his mouth returns to my nipple and finger to my pussy.

Finally he stops toying with me, my pussy and mind are both aching for an orgasm, he rolls me over on my stomach lifting my ass in the air as he moves behind me,

The head of his cock touches me, it slides along my pussy lips, the shaft pressing against me, it keeps moving, the head gliding over my clit, the shaft still pressing against my lips as the head moves over my mound to my stomach. Eventually I feel the front of his thighs press against the back of mine, his cock feels gigantic pressed against my body, he starts to move it back and forward, rubbing against me, making me wetter and wetter, making me coat his cock in my wetness.

I feel the bed move as the touch of his cock disappears from against my lips and clit.

My body tenses in anticipation as I feel the head of his cock press against my hole, his big bulbous head forcing my pussy to open for him as he enters me.

I have never had my pussy stretch so much, it hurts as his cock head forces itself deeper and deeper inside me, he moves slowly, enjoying the feeling of his massive tool widening my tight hole.

His cock felt big on the outside, but it feels even bigger on the inside and heavier, it also feels wonderful as it rubs against every inch of my pussy and more all at once, I have never had a cock this deep inside me and its taking me to another level of pleasure.

I know size isn't everything, it's also how you use it, well with my stranger he has both size and skill, he knows exactly what to do and when. For the first time in my life I'm having multiple squirting orgasms, I'm not sure how many, each one flows into the next, if it wasn't for the fact he's holding my hips I would collapse on the bed, as it is I feel I'm on the verge of passing out with pleasure.

My pulsating pussy muscles add another level of pleasure for his cock also, I can hear him moan each time I orgasm, my pussy tightening its grip around his cock.

With a grunt I feel his cock start throbbing, strong steady beats as it pumps his cum into my pussy. He holds it deep inside me, cum leaking out around it until he is finish and that sweet throbbing stops.

He lies beside me, kissing and hugging me for a while.

Picking up my body he turns me around as he lifts me over his body, he lowers my pussy to his mouth, I put my hands either side of his thighs lowering my head to his cock and balls.

I listen as he slurps on my pussy, cleaning his and my cum from it with his tongue. My own tongue licks around his balls, his semi hard cock rubbing against my face, I turn my head spreading my lips to run up and down his shaft.

Between his licking and me tasting our cum on his cock I come again, my cum pouring over his tongue into his mouth.

His cock hardens with my attentive tongue licking and teasing every inch of it, I'm still amazed by its size and thickness as it grows before my very eyes, my pussy itching for more.

He lifts me off his face, cum still dripping from my pussy, he pushes me in the direction of his cock, he hasn't spoken a single word since I arrived and still doesn't need to, he wants me to ride him reverse cowgirl and I know it.

I hold his cock rubbing my pussy over its head, preparing to lower myself on to it, I'm loose from my earlier fucking, this time it isn't as hard for his cock to slide into me, but I still feels tight as I slowly lower myself on its full length. I take several deep breaths before I start to bounce up and down, each time moving further along his cock until I bouncing from head to base, squeezing my muscles as tight as I can around it with each downward slide, loosening them as I rise.

I feel a hand touch my backside, a finger edges it way to my anus, at first it just presses against me as I move up and down, following my movement without entering me. I keep bouncing on his cock, his pelvis starts moving, thrusting his cock upward to meet my falling pussy, his finger firmly pressing against my little butthole, I'm loving every second of it..

On one downward movement his hand doesn't move, as I sink onto his advancing cock a thick finger breaks through my opening into my ass.

I let out a shriek, his whole finger entering me as my ass touches his stationary fist, now as I bounce up and down on his cock his finger also slides up and down inside me.

I haven't had anal sex for ten, fifteen years, a life time ago anyway, it's isn't Steve's thing. I'm loving the feel of his finger in my ass, I want more, I want his cock in my ass, I want the pain and the pleasure of him fucking my ass.

"Please fuck my ass, please," I beg slowing my bouncing, I look over my shoulder, he gives me a smile.

He pushes me forward off his cock, my head resting on the end of the bed, my ass sticking up in the air.

I feel the bed move as he positions himself behind, I try to relax my body but as soon as his cock touches my butthole I jump slightly, my body tensing. His cock head rubs my butthole, he pushes his head partially in, I let out a loud moan, it's so much thicker than his finger.

It brings back memories, the searing pain as he forces himself into me, no matter how wet his cock or my butthole is, it's sear size is always going to make it difficult and hard. But my memories also remind that the pain will disappear and the ultimate pleasure is worth it.

"Oh yes, yes fuck my ass," I moan, "Oh harder, please harder," moans turning to screams with another orgasm.

His balls slams against my pussy with each thrust, he holds my hips firmly otherwise he would be pushing me off the bed with the power of his thrusting, I scream, the scream of pleasure. With a grunt his cock stops, I feel it twitch before the rhythmic throbbing of it pumping cum into my ass,

He releases his grip of my hips, I slide off his cock collapsing face down on the bed cum dribbling from my ass and pussy, a smile I imagine plastered across my face.

As I lie here I notice my bag, instead of being on the table its lying on the floor, most of the contents spilled out around it, but what really catches my attention is my phone, its flashing, I have a missed call, message or both.

Suddenly a wave of guilt sweeps over me, 'Fuck what have I done,' I think as I stare at the phone.

The stranger watches me as I climb off the bed picking up the contents from my bag putting them back inside, I give him a smile as I try to appear as casual and normal as possible heading to the bathroom.

I sit on the toilet staring at my phone, it's 3.35am, I've been here fucking for 8 hours, I stare at the blinking light in the top corner, I sense what is waiting for me when I open my phone.

I have six missed calls and twelve missed messages, all but two of these are from Steve, the other two from Libby. I don't listened to Steve's calls or read his messages, I know what they would be about, it was the two from Libby both received shortly after 10pm I read.

The first at 10.03pm -

'Just spoke to a frantic Steve, you're not answering your phone, I guess you're meeting with a stranger you naughty slut. LOL'

The second came at 10.07pm -

'All good gf, u have a flat battery, met workmates, sleeping off too many wines. Enjoy, not expected until after breakfast. Text me address, pick up 8am.'

I read the message several time, relieved that Libby has come up with a story but I still feel bad. I decide I'll go home now and surprise him by being there in the morning when he wakes up.

I leave the bathroom to tell the stranger but he is gone, there is a note on the dresser and wet sheets on the bed but nothing to indicate he was ever here. I look at the note, it simply reads 'See You In The Park.'

I'm a mess, covered in sweat and cum, inside and out, before I can go home I need a shower, I look at my phone, it's 4am. A shower and taxi will see me home by 5am, a little tip toe inside and when Steve's wakes at 6.30am I'll be in bed beside him.

It's unbelievably hard to get a taxi at 4.20am in the morning, I could walk home but I'm worried about how safe the streets might be for a lone woman at this hour. It was nearly 5am by the time the taxi pulls up and closer to 5.15am before I stand outside my front door.

Before I can open the door it opens, at first I think it's Steve, that he has stayed up all night and saw me get out of the taxi, but instead I'm greeted by the sight of Libby.

"Oh hi girlfriend, I thought you'll be home early and if it wasn't for the fact Stevie boy want a goodbye blow job I would have been gone half an hour ago," Libby says.

"What the fuck," I say as I stand open mouthed staring at Libby.

She pushes me back slightly as she steps outside closing the door behind her, "Shhhh not too loud, you don't want to make things awkward."

"Awkward, what the fuck Libby, what are you doing leaving my house at 5.30 in the morning."

"Girlfriend the same as you're doing coming home 5.30 in the morning," Libby replies with a smile.

I don't know what to do or say, I want to do was punch Libby in the nose but I'm too shocked to move.

Before I can do anything she says, "And how was my cousin Chris, I'm guessing from the hour his cock is as impressive as the rest of his body?"

"Chris....... cousin......." I stammer staring at Libby.

"Yes Chris, your mysterious stranger," Libby laughs, "Are you telling me you fucked a guy all night and didn't get his name," she laughs again.

"At least I know a name to moan when I'm getting fucked," she keeps laughing saying, "Oh Steve yes, oh harder Steve harder," with a moaning voice, I slap her face, but she just laughs.

A tear runs down my cheek, 'Don't cry girlfriend, you didn't do anything he hasn't done," Libby said, "Well maybe you did, I do have some limits," she laughs again.

"I don't understand, you and Steve don't like each other," I said.

'Oh we have been liking each other for a few months now, it began at one of my parties, a couple of drinks too many, a revealing dress in a dark secluded room all ended with a nice cock between my legs,"

I just stare at Libby, I try to remember a party when he might have been alone with Libby but it's all too much for my head to cope with.

"Don't think too hard, you were there, I think you would remember the Halloween party, it was a strange coincident we both wore the same costume."

I remembered, we both came dressed as sexy devils in costumes that barely covered anything, the only difference was I was wearing panties I didn't think Libby was.

"You know we nearly looked like twins especially bent over in the semi dark, by the time Stevie boy realised he was fucking the wrong devil it was too late and I had a cunt full of cum."

She fell silent for a second letting it sink in then continued, "But as he pumped that second load of cum down my throat he knew which little devil he was fucking."

"But your cousin, Chris......." I started to say.

"Well it isn't easy getting any quality alone time, you are always hanging around, all we could do was a quick groped here, a blow job there, we even had a couple of lunchtime quickies, but we just never knew if you would ring or show up," Libby says.

k2211
k2211
389 Followers
12