Meeting Your Twin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost reluctantly, Kailee said "Um... I think I shrank a few inches... what the hell is going on?"

"Well, the answer is quite simple" replied Jenna, "the drug is somehow changing us, but not on its own. See... when my butt got bigger, I was... I had been looking at yours, thinking about it." She didn't bother to bring up WHY she had been thinking about it.

Before she was even done talking, Kailee realized that there was only one way that they could test this. "Take off your shirt, too."

Jenna, confused and not really sure what to do at this point, did as she was told. Now, both girls were just standing there in their bras and panties. Kailee noticed her sister's boobs; she was often jealous of Jenna for having them. Sure, Kailee might have looked better overall, but it just seemed unfair for Jenna to have the best part...

She imagined Jenna's boobs in place of her own, and she immediately felt the sensation again, this time in her chest. Both girls watched as Kailee's boobs not only grew but slightly altered shape. In just two seconds, Kailee's breasts went from average to large, and were now pushing hard against her now tiny bra.

When Kailee looked back over at her sister, she could tell that they were now the exact same size and shape.

Both girls just stood there for a minute, not sure what to do or say. What they had just witnessed should have been impossible, and yet they had seen it with their own eyes. Then again, their initial transformations from when they had injected the drug shouldn't have happened been possible either. Without consciously realizing it, Kailee reached for her new boobs to feel them, to massage them. The sensations they gave off felt amazing.

Before she could get too far, Jenna interrupted and pointed out "Hey, that bra looks like its gonna snap any second now. I'll get you one from my room."

Jenna went and did just that. After all, Kailee had a exact replica of Jenna's boobs now, shouldn't her bras fit her? However, when she came back, Kailee's boobs were now back to normal, as well as her eyes and height. "Wait, what happened? What did you do?"

"Um... I just kinda, you know, thought about it, and then suddenly I was back to normal."

To prove it, she closed her eyes, and imagined Jenna's boobs once more. Once again, her chest expanded. However, this second time was too much for her bra, and it snapped. Jenna handed over her extra bra to her, but Kailee didn't move to put it on; she was too curious now. She told Jenna "Alright... I'm gonna try something, so whatever happens, don't panic, okay?"

Before Jenna could respond, Kailee stepped back and began to transform.

The first thing to change was her face; her eyes became blue again, and her checks expanded a little bit- hell, even her makeup changed color! Then, her hair went from brown to red, and shortened a little bit. Her body shrank a few inches, and then her stomach went from slim to that border area between average to overweight. Her ass shrank. Finally, her legs went from thin to average.

Jenna was stunned; she was now looking at an exact copy of herself!

"So, how do~" Kailee started, but then stopped herself; she was surprised to find that she even sounded like Jenna.

Both girls just stood there for a few moments, looking at each other; Kailee watching Jenna's reaction, Jenna looking at her new doppelgänger.

Jenna was the first to break the silence. "Oh my god, oh my GOD... this, this is... THIS IS AWESOME!"

Kailee smiled. "See? I told you this drug was amazing."

"Oh please, like you knew this would happen. Still, though, this is so awesome! Can you still turn back?"

"I don't know, let's see..." Kailee said, but by the time she was done talking, she was already back to normal. Jenna noticed that her voice sounded almost like a mix of both of them when she said "know, let's".

"So... I can do that too, right? How did you do it?" Jenna was too curious now to stop, she had to know what it felt like to be someone else.

"Well... I just imagined your body, and suddenly I began to turn into you- although..." she said before Jenna could begin, "you might wanna take off your bra first."

"Why?" Sure, Jenna had dreamed about this moment before, when she and her sister stood topless, so close to each other, but there was a reason it was called a sexual FANTASY. Then again, being able to turn into someone else seemed like a fantasy until five minutes ago.

"Because it'll fall off of your smaller body anyways, so you might as well do it now."

"If you say so..."

As she took her bra off, she noticed that Kailee was looking at her intently. Was it possible... did Kailee really have feelings for her, her own sister? She pushed the thought aside; this was the moment of truth.

As she looked at Kailee, she suddenly felt embarrassed to be doing this, so she closed her eyes. She then imagined Kailee in her mind, wanting to see her, wanting to be her. She then felt that familiar sensation, except now it was all throughout her body. It was all over in just a few seconds.

"Wow..." said Kailee, "I've looked in the mirror before, but seeing yourself, in the flesh, right in front of you, its... it's just surreal!"

Jenna finally opened her eyes, to see Kailee's look of approval. She moved over to the mirror, and... Well, she was looking at her sister! She almost couldn't believe it; surely, the person staring back at her had to be someone else. And yet, every slight movement Jenna made, the person in the mirror made too.

On top of that, she was not only looking at her sister, but her topless sister... her attractive sister...

She turned back to her sister- her real sister, she found herself thinking- and said "Wow, I just... I have no words."

"Yeah, so... what now?" replied Kailee, "I mean, we just discovered this amazing new power... what do we do with it?"

"Well..." said Jenna, "there is ONE more thing I want to see..."

As she began to move, Kailee said "Hold on a sec, I don't know if I-", but it was already too late; Jenna stepped out of her panties and stood completely naked.

While Kailee just stood there and stared, not sure what to do, Jenna peered down at her sister's private parts. 'Ah, so she does shave down there', she thought. She looked back up at Kailee, who just said "I... I don't..."

Suddenly, Jenna found herself moving towards Kailee, unable to control her deep desires any longer, and whispered "Shhhh... I know that you're curious too..."

Before Kailee could protest, she grabbed her sister's panties and pulled them down. Now, they were both naked, both looking like the exact same person.

Kailee was appalled at her sister's behavior, and even more appalled at her own response when she found herself saying "Wow... I look pretty sexy, don't I?" As she now closely looked over her doppelgänger.

"Yes" Jenna replied softly, as she began running her hands over her sister's naked body "Yes you do"

Neither of them, to this day, remembered what exactly happened next. What they do remember is that they somehow found themselves laying on Kailee's bed, with Jenna on top of Kailee, kissing her doppelgänger passionately. Kailee found herself enjoying this sudden turn of events, even though she knew she should be frightened over what was happening.

Jenna eventually found herself playing with Kailee's small but still surprising pleasant boobs, rubbing and even sucking on them, which started to get Kailee to moan. This quickly escalated into full-blown oral sex, as Jenna began to stick her fingers into Kailee's pussy. It actually took her awhile to realize that Kailee was actually doing the same thing to her. If anyone else had been home that night, they would have been very confused to hear two Kailees moaning in pleasure.

By the time it was over, night had already fallen. Both girls found themselves laying on the bed, sweating and tired, not really sure what to do or say.

After awhile, Jenna (still in Kailee morph) turned over and looked at her sister, and asked "So... was that your first lesbian experience?"

"Girl, that was my first experience, period." Kailee whispered back. "So, wait... did you always have a crush on girls? On me?"

Jenna paused before answering "Well... yes, I had crushes on girls before. And yes, I guess I might have had a little crush on you too."

She wasn't sure what she was expecting Kailee's reaction, only that it wasn't going to be good. Instead, she was surprised when Kailee said "Well... I guess I kind of had a crush on you too. I mean, with so few people in my life, with so few to turn too... and after everything you've done for me..."

"Hmm..." replied Jenna. "I mean... technically, this isn't incest, right? It isn't incest if your doing it to yourself."

"I don't know, maybe? If we ever do this again, it should be like this, one of us being a clone of the other. Speaking of which, turn your body back to normal, it's getting late. Oh, and... we don't tell Mom and Dad, right?"

"Absolutely not" said Jenna in her normal body "We don't tell anyone. Although... I wonder if we can transform into other people..."

"Oh", said Kailee, "I've got the perfect list of candidates to try out..."

12