Megan Accepts Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan's job training is all weekend.
10k words
4.7
34.2k
42
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER TWO: WEEKEND TRAINING

"Megan!" I was standing outside the door of BlackLand Enterprises in the hallway of the office building. I turned to the voice to find Mr. Nolan turning the corner. "I'm surprised to see you so soon. I imagined you might think about my offer maybe even over the weekend." He unlocked the door and began turning on lights as he made his way back to his office. He had me sit, offered some coffee, which he said he needed, and left to apparently make it. He returned with two mugs and sat down behind his desk and turned his computer on. Once settled, he looked me over carefully before proceeding. "Did I scare you away, Megan?" I shook my head and a smile formed on his face. "You have questions, then?"

I nodded, shyly. "Yes, sir." I asked about the exact salary, benefits, including health, hours, and what the real demands would be on me.

He smiled. He was obviously pleased that I was asking all positive questions. "Let me ask you a question, first." I nodded. "Do you have a life, Megan? What I mean is, you indicated you lost your previous life, so do you have social commitments, a boyfriend, or other family members you are worried about?"

What a curious question. That my private life would be an issue for... but then I thought that might make sense given what he is talking about for this job, which is far beyond a 'normal' job, so why would normal working hours apply? I shook my head, "No, sir. Sad, isn't it?"

He gave me a look that was both sympathetic and understanding with no reason to dwell on what had happened to put me in that condition. "I intend to compensate you very well, far better than you would imagine because this will be a position far different. The office job may be close to normal-type hours but the other, my slut part, will extend outside the office, as needed." I hadn't flinched, I had already considered such. "There will be no mistake to anyone's understanding, you will be my slut and only my slut. But in the office, you will be the office slut for all five of us." He looked at me, but I knew that. "Outside the office... I may want you some nights. I may want to share you with others, if it benefits me and the company. I will certainly want to show you off." His eyes held mine, "You are not a porn star look. You aren't what people would be expecting. I can get porn women and that's what they expect. You, though... your size and look have innocence, fragility, and vulnerability, especially next to me." I did blush as I realized this wasn't an 8 to 5 secretary/slut thing. This would become a life thing. "When I travel, I will want you with me for my own needs and to... possibly influence, if necessary, those I meet with." Yeah, much more than 8 to 5. "Does any of this bother you, Megan? You said you want the feeling you had from my big cock and much more of it. You'll have much more, Megan." He studied me. My mind was racing, almost as fast as my body was. I squeezed my crossed thighs together under my simple dress and my new panties were soaking wet. "More questions, Megan?"

I looked him in the eyes with a shy smile, "Yes, sir. You said you would teach me?"

The huge smile that spread over his face said it all. He had me and he knew it as much as I knew it. "Do you have plans this weekend, Megan?" I shook my head emphatically and with perhaps more excitement showing than I maybe should have shown. But maybe not. Maybe showing my excitement is exactly what is needed. "It's Friday, so why delay, then." I squinted my eyes at him. What did he mean? "Stand up and remove your clothes. I am curious about something."

I was right to do it. It was a simple test of my consideration of all this. I stood quickly before, my fingers reaching behind my neck to unclasp it, then pulling the zipper down. I shrugged my shoulders and felt the dress slide off my shoulders and down my arms. My eyes were only on him as they appraised my actions. When I pushed the dress over my hips to fall to the floor, his smile broadened and he eyes shown in delight. I had not only purchased new semi-sheer, lace bra and panties, but...

"Wonderful, excellent." The tone of his voice told me everything about his approval. "Stockings. You remembered what I said about pantyhose." He looked up at me and smiled. "Now the rest. Leave the stockings and shoes on." After I removed the bra and panties, he motioned me to him. I walked around his desk and stood next to his chair as he turned it. His hands reached out to my breasts and slid down my body. I opened my legs in anticipation and he smiled, again. His fingers slid over my slit and between my lips. "You're wet, excellent." His eyes came to mine as a finger penetrated into me for the first time since... "A good slut should always anticipate being used, Megan. Also, I like your shaved cunt, keep it that way." I nodded as I blushed.

I closed my eyes as his finger was joined by another and they sawed in and out of my needy hole. OH GOD... I needed this. But instead he pulled his fingers out and put them up to my mouth. I opened my mouth and tasted myself. I sucked his fingers clean.

"I want you to go home. Take care of whatever you need to for being gone over the weekend. Pack a small bag of your toiletries, make-up, whatever, but no clothes. Wear a nice dress and the tallest heels you have. You will have a credit card for whatever you need and we'll break it in tomorrow. I will pick you up at your apartment at 5:00."

I stood there numbly. As if in a trance, I moved back to the other side of desk and picked up my panties, stepping into them as he watched. I glanced at him to find him leaning back in his chair watching me closely. This would be my life. On display whenever. Available whenever. My body shivered as I picked up my little bra.

After dressing, I moved to the closed door of his office. "Megan." I turned back to him. "I don't think your tits need a bra. I would like you in a skirt and blouse with the blouse half unbuttoned." I nodded and shivered, again. "And, Megan... don't touch yourself. There may be times when I want you to masturbate, but I will tell you. Otherwise, you will have your orgasms, but they will be through others." I shivered stronger. His words almost had me cumming.

At precisely 5:00 PM, there was a knock on my door. I opened the door for him. He stood in the hall and appraised me, forcing me to step closer to him. He counted the buttons on my blouse, then undid another one, commenting that 'half' was only approximate. The first fastened button was now just below my nipple line. He indicated for me to raise my skirt, which fell to just above my knees. He nodded at seeing my stockings and lace panties. Then, he stepped back. I numbly... or dumbly... just stood there until it occurred to me, he was ready to leave. I turned quickly to retrieve my small bag and light jacket, in case. He took the bag from me, his free hand sliding over my back. The first act in this job was going to be spending the weekend with him. During small talk in the car, he mentioned that we were stopping for dinner at one of his favorite restaurants. I was almost disappointed. My body was buzzing with energy and need. My nipples were like rocks and became more aroused (if possible) as they rubbed against the blouse, which was all a new sensation. My pussy, cunt he kept saying, was soaking another new pair of panties. I needed an orgasm. That realization had in itself shocked me. It became all I could think about ever since the interview and, although I had awkwardly masturbated in my consideration of his proposal, the image I was masturbating to had been his cock inside my pussy.

I looked across the car at this big black man next to me. He was comfortably chattering about work. He was supremely confident and controlled. He was a good foot taller than me and more than twice my weight. I was like a little girl next to him and maybe that was the stark image he had talked about. The sex and the projection of sex was also part of the job, part of the projection of the image and concept of BlackLand Enterprises, the air of the black male. That was the business model and it has been successful because it sold, and it sold not only to the black males but to the white community, too. That was where the money really was, the acceptance of the black male, especially the big black male, in white minds. I wouldn't argue with him... it had completely consumed mine since that first encounter at the insemination clinic.

The restaurant was indeed nice. As we sat and talked, he avoided any discussion about what was coming for the weekend or the intimate part of my new job. It was reminiscent of the scene in The Hunger Games when the contestants are feted as if what was coming was of little concern. I wasn't going to be in a life-or-death struggle, but it seemed as consuming to me at the moment. He continued to appraise me and watch me. I wondered, if this dinner was a purposeful delay to tease and frustrate, tension producers to heighten a desperation inside me. If he calculated such a response and result... he calculated perfectly.

Near the end of dinner, he leaned forward and softly told me to go to the restroom, unbutton all the remaining buttons accessible, remove my panties and bring them to him, setting them in his hand. Then, to bend over and kiss him passionately. When I did, I felt the eyes of everyone on me as I placed the lacy material in his hand, even though might have been only a few who might have glanced our way. When I bent over, I felt the blouse fall and gap open to fully expose my breasts and nipples to anyone in line to see.

After I sat down, he leaned forward, again, "Well done, Megan. You're very suggestable, aren't you?" I nodded. It surprised me more than it might have him. "So far, I have only had you suck me, but I could have bent you over the desk, instead, and fucked you and you would have wanted it." I blushed but nodded. "It's time, isn't it, Megan? It's time to be fucked? You want me to fuck you now, don't you?"

"Oh my God, sir, yes. I do. I don't only want it, I need it. Please, sir... you're teasing me."

He smiled and signaled for the check. "There's the slut in you, Megan." He signed the bill and turned back to me, "We'll bring that slut out this weekend, dear." When he stood up, he placed my panties on the table where I had been sitting. He left them there, my soaking wet panties, as he led me out.

I wasn't surprised by his house. As big as Mr. Nolan has become in my mind, even bigger than he physically is, his house only reflected that. Considering it was a house he lived in alone, it was large, and located in a privileged community. He pulled into a garage that also contained two other vehicles and a large motorcycle. But, instead of entering the house from the garage, he led me back out to the front of the house. Lights came on around the front, motion sensors, and he stopped at the front door.

"Undress, Megan. Everything. Stockings, shoes, everything." I looked at him, then quickly back toward the street. There was plenty of foliage and fencing, but we were bathed in light. I pulled the blouse out from my skirt, completely unbuttoned the remaining buttons and slid it off. He took it from me. My skirt followed. I stepped out of my shoes. He supported me as I rolled the stocking down my legs and off my feet. He fondled my breasts, then slid his hand to my mound. I opened my legs for him and he slid a finger over my slit, finally inserting it... God, finally, but it was only his finger. He placed the finger at my lips and I sucked my juices off it. As he pinched a nipple, he said, "You are doing well, Megan. You're not used to public exposure, so I am proud of you." I smiled. God! I am taking pride in being displayed like this and at the restaurant. "But you will need to learn to respond immediately, without hesitation."

I looked up at him, "Yes, sir. I will do better."

He unlocked the front door, finally, and even he sounded a bit in need. "I know you will, my sweet slut. I know you will. Now, I want to reward you... I want to taste that sweet cunt of yours, again." I shivered as I stepped into the house as he held the door.

He took me directly upstairs to his master bedroom. It was a suite with a living area separate from the main bedroom and a large bathroom. He dumped my clothes and small bag on the floor. I assisted him in pulling the covers down from the bed and he directed me to lie at the edge. Still dressed, he parted my legs and pushed my knees back toward my chest. Even this simple movement was energizing. He took complete control, instantly. He knew I was already wet and anxious, so there was no stage of preparation, of wooing me. He was taking me, even if it was his mouth on my pussy. The times at the clinic with him, he had been making love to me. The first time was very much loving but by the third time he had elements of it being fucking and it was that time that had been so very thrilling and significant. In his office, in the restaurant, and at his front door, he took control in directing me to test my compliance, I suppose. Now, he was handling my body like it was really his for the taking, like there was no question about whose it was... no question in his mind and, presumptively, no question in mine.

I was displayed before a man like never before. My knees were pressed to my body and opened. He opened me for his use and all I did was gaze down my naked body as his tongue came out of his mouth and lapped along the length of my slit to flick at my clit when he reached the top. His eyes peered up at me as my clit sent a jolt up through my body and I shivered. Except for him, no one has eaten my pussy... and I loved it.

All the energy and anticipation that had been building within me since this morning finally burst out in a shattering orgasm. I was gripping my legs against my chest as my arms, legs, and body shook and shivered as my pussy quaked and spasmed against his tongue as it probed into my hole and along the lips to my engorged clit. I was moaning and pleading, though I don't know what the words were.

With the orgasm, I thought he would be done, but he wasn't. He jammed two, then three fingers into my pussy as he worked my clit with his lips. My orgasm didn't stop. I continued to shake, my pussy convulsing around the fingers sawing into me. When his fingers curled and found my g-spot (something I would learn much more about with him), I exploded into a new level of orgasm on top of the one I was already experiencing.

He was standing over me, next to the bed, before I realized he had stopped stimulating my pussy. Those orgasms were so consuming, I hadn't noticed when he stopped and pulled away. I was curled into a fetal position on my side as my shaking body slowed and calmed. As I came to realize what position I was in, I slowly released my hold on my legs and sought him with eyes blurred from the lustful experience. I found him standing next to the bed. His face was smiling. He looked pleased. From his performance or my response. I was in awe of his performance and my body would never forget the experience that was now possible. And, that was just his mouth.

I slid off the bed to the floor at his feet. It was as if my body had become a sensual fluid that flowed in some magnetic attraction to his body standing solid and dominant over me. I knelt and wrapped my arms around his thighs, the side of my face pressed into his crotch still cover by his slacks. I could feel his penis... no, his cock. It was hardening against my face.

Without looking up and slackening my grip around his body, "Thank you, sir! Thank you... thank you." I moved the side of my face against his growing cock under his slacks. "How may I please you, sir?" It wasn't a simple question, an offer, or an interest on my part to him. It was a consuming desire, an overwhelming need to please him in whatever way I could and he wanted. Something in that orgasm changed me from a curiosity or interest in experiencing more, to a need and craving to experience what I could. A craving that had me on my knees at this man's feet hugging his thighs.

"Undress me, then make love to the cock that is going to fuck you." OH GOD, YES.

I struggled to my feet on legs still wobbly. I removed his shirt and tie, moving around him and placing them on a chair as he stood still. I pulled his undershirt over his head before moving to his belt. I unzipped his slacks and knelt, again, before him. But, first, I remove his shoes and socks, flipping them behind him in the vicinity of the chair. Then, with excited hands evidenced by the slight trembling, I pull his slacks down his legs. He placed his hand on my head as he lifted one foot, then the other. My hands were back to his underwear and I could see and feel his hard cock underneath. I stroked his cock that was nearly extended now to the top of his shorts. I looked up at him to find him watching me with interest and I thought I knew why. If he read my face and actions correctly, he might see the look of intensely anxious anticipation of unwrapping what was barely hidden beneath, like some anticipated gift-wrapped present.

I moved my face forward and kissed his shaft through the fabric of his shorts. Then, I pulled the waistband down over the head of his cock, kissing the head as it appeared. As I lower his shorts, I continued to kiss each newly exposed inch of black cock. This was the cock that was going to finally fuck me, again. I almost couldn't wait, but at the same time I wanted to love this beautiful thing before it happened. I had never reacted this way to a cock or the anticipation of a fuck. This was all new to me... and wonderfully, excitingly, thrillingly, and breathtakingly so.

With his shorts at his feet, I raised my mouth higher to take the head into my mouth. I sucked on it, took it out, and licked down the length, then back up before retaking the head into my mouth and pressing more of it inside. I fucked a few inches of his cock with my mouth, trying to push more in, but finding my throat reluctant.

He gently raised my head to look at him, "Enough for now, Megan. You can suck me much more later. Now... I need to be inside your cunt."

I stood up and pressed our naked bodies together. The top of my head barely went up to his shoulders, but he bent his head and I raised mine to kiss deeply. My hand found his cock and I stroked it. It was hard... rigid like it was formed in marble. I moved to the bed, but he told me to wait. He climbed onto the bed and lay on his back. His hand held his cock straight up.

"You're going to do all the fucking. You ride me and fuck until I tell you something different."

My eyes were fixed on his vertical cock. I heard him, though, and crawled alongside him. I swung my leg over his body, raised myself high to be above his 10 inches of blackness. He moved the head along my slit until the head settled slightly into my hole. I gasped. It wasn't even in me, but I gasped... involuntarily. I settled down a little more. The head sank into me, spreading my hole, stretching me. I gasped more. I groaned. I sank down more and groaned. Further down and more groaning. The head bumped into the top of my pussy and I shuddered. I looked down between us and saw a couple more inches. I raised up and settle back down. Bump. Shudder. Up and down. I almost climaxed. I was so full; it was so deep. I was sitting on him fully. I had him all.

I looked into his face and he was smiling. "You remember now?" I nodded as I started moving up and down slowly. He told me to fuck, but I needed to adjust to his fullness. "You remember how it felt before?" I nodded as my speed picked up. "You need to feel my cum inside you, again, don't you?"

"OH... FUCK... YESSSSSSS!" He didn't cum... I did. We had only just begun fucking and I already orgasmed on his marvelous cock. Oh, God, how I love it inside me! I dropped down onto his wide chest and rode the orgasm. His hands caressed my back and thighs as I gasped and moaned and whimpered.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers