Megan Accepts Ch. 04

Story Info
Megan has another weekend with her boss.
7.5k words
4.67
20.2k
29
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,593 Followers

CHAPTER FOUR: WEEKEND II

Mr. Nolan stopped at my desk Friday afternoon just as I pressed enter and sent the last document I had to finish off for review.

"Are you ready?"

I started the process of shutting down my open applications before turning off my computer and switching the phones to the answering service. I glanced over my shoulder, "Almost, sir." Completed, I reached under my desk for my purse and overnight bag and stood up. "Sir, I really didn't know what to pack for the weekend. I finally decided I would only need a couple outfits at most."

"Are they slutty?"

I blushed, "Very, sir."

"Then, you did well. Besides, we're going shopping, again. Silly to be packing when you can just have things at my place, too." I looked at him stunned. I am going to have clothes and stuff at his home? He took my arm and my bag and headed us to the door and the elevator. "Am I taking this too fast?"

"Ah... no, sir... I mean... you want me to have some stuff at your house?"

"My closet and bathroom to be precise." I didn't feel like I was walking. I felt like I was gliding on some magical, wonderful dream cloud.

I thought we would be stopping for something to eat before going to his house like last weekend, but we didn't. He took us out of the city to his exclusive residential area and pulled into the garage. The door was still closing as he almost pulled me into the house and up the stairs to his bedroom. He pulled the covers down and began stripping. I was stunned. Belatedly, I began stripping, too. I didn't have nearly as much on as he did so we ended up completely naked at about the same time. We stood feet apart from each other. I was breathing hard, my pulse was high, and I was very wet. I could see obvious and similar signs on him, too.

"Look," he said, "what you have done to me, again." I did look. Only a frigid prude could avoid looking at the magnificent black male body in front of me. But, his magnificent body didn't hold my attention as much as the wonderfully hard big black cock pointing at me. At 10 inches, I didn't have far to reach my fingers to put them underneath the head and curl my hand around it.

I blushed. Damn. How do I keep blushing? After all the fucking he gave me last weekend, then all the fucks I had this past week in the office, I still blush at the graphic anticipation of what my words will reflect. "Sir, I think I can do something about that."

"Damn right you will." It was powerful, but the corners of his mouth turned in smiles. "The question is... how?"

I knelt down in front of him, "While you are considering that, sir." I gulped his cock into my mouth for a couple deep thrusts, then began licking the length of the shaft and his balls before returning to his cock head in my mouth.

"Oooohhhhhh... woman... you are getting... very good at... that." I smiled around his cock. Then, "Tell me... have you been using... the plugs?" I nodded without taking my mouth off. "The largest one, too?" I nodded, then... is he going to do it? He pulled me up, reluctantly letting his cock fall from my mouth as I rose. "The nightstand drawer." He pointed to the nightstand and I followed his finger pointing to the nightstand on the opposite side of the bed.

I jumped onto the bed and bounced across it and off to land at the nightstand. He laughed at my exuberance. I opened the drawer, "Yes!"

He laughed, again. "You're excited about being fucked in the ass?"

I walked the tube over to him, "It isn't the actual act, sir, but what it means. I love your cock in my pussy, probably much more than I will in my ass, but you said it." He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. I smiled. "You said a real slut must be able to use all three holes."

He smiled while shaking his head. "I hope you're as enthusiastic after..."

He opened the tube and held the cap, handing the tube back to me. I had been using the same lubricant with the butt-plugs so I squeezed a generous portion onto my two fingers, bent over with legs spread, and smeared it onto, then into my asshole. I squeezed a little more and pushed all of it into my ass. Then, I smeared what was remaining on my fingers over the head and several inches of his cock.

He put me into the center of the bed on my hands and knees, my knees spread wide. I felt the bed sag behind me and I tensed immediately. He moved on his knees to my butt and stroked it, then up my back. He instructed me to relax and breath, to remember how I was able to take the butt-plugs. I did as he said, then felt his cock at my pussy. He pressed in hard and deep and for several strokes he was fucking me hard. I was groaning. Then, it was gone and I felt it at my asshole. I tensed, then remembered and breathed, relaxed. He pressed his cock at my asshole and told me to push out like I did with the butt-plugs... remember the butt-plugs.

"OH... FUCK!" He was pressing hard at my asshole, stretching it, forcing it to expand. I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled and, as I did, I pressed my body back at him. "Yes... yes... yes... please, yes." I wanted it, I wanted him inside me there. I wanted to be his completely... totally. This was the last hole... I needed to take him.

I almost fell on my face. His cock surged forward through my tight sphincter and he plowed into me. I cried out. It was so different than the plugs. Not that he was so much bigger, but he was constantly as big. Every inch of penetration stretched me anew. I put my hand back on his thigh and he stopped. He stroked my back and leaned forward over me, kissing my back and hair and shoulders. He whispered his admiration and encouragement. In the process, the slight movements moved his cock in my ass. I felt the slightest movement as my ass closed around his shaft. It was as if I could feel every vein along the surface of his cock.

He slowly pulled back and pushed back in to where my hand remained. Very slowly, very carefully, exceedingly considerate of me. I moved my hand underneath me for support. "Now, sir... now... fuck me. Make me yours completely."

He pressed forward and his cock sank several more inches into me. He pulled back an inch and pressed in several more inches. Over and over. I felt like I had a fence post inside me, thick and long. Then, his hips hit my ass and I had him inside, fully inside. I groaned and gasped. When he pulled back to begin fucking me, I waited, then pushed back to meet him. His groan and gasp matched mine. Yes, fuck me. Over and over in my mind were those three words... yes, fuck me.

He leaned forward to grab a breast, then slide his hand down my body to my clit and pussy. When he put a finger into my pussy while fucking me, I almost came. His fingers concentrated on my clit and I felt his need, his cock pulsing inside me my tight sleeve. It had a life of its own, my asshole closing and squeezing around his cock as he pulled and pushed, fucking me harder and harder.

When I orgasmed, he climaxed immediately after. My asshole clenched around his cock as if to choke the life out of it. I instantly felt his cock jerk and pulse his cum into my ass as he slammed as deep as he could into me. It felt like he was in by bowels as his cum shot relentlessly into me.

I collapsed, my orgasm taking the last bit of strength from my arms to hold me up. My ass was still in the air, attached to Mr. Nolan, his cock deep inside me, his hands on my hips as he held himself there while his cock dribbled the last of his cum into my body.

When he began pulling out, it was the strangest feeling, like something long and thick was being pulled from the core of my being. My ass collapsing around the nothing that remained as the cock receded. When it was fully gone... I collapsed fully onto the bed. My legs still spread wide and the emptiest feeling I had ever experienced (true, in my short real sexual life).

I felt the bed shifting and Mr. Nolan's hand on my ass cheek. "Wait there... you have to see." See what? He rushed into the bathroom and returned with a hand-held mirror, told me to roll over to my back and pull my knees up and out. I did without thought or question, though I was wondering what was wrong with him. He put the mirror at my ass, "Look."

"Oh... my... God..." I looked up at him, his face beaming. "That is so obscene!" My asshole was still gaping open and a stream of his cum was escaping. I looked at him and pushed with my asshole muscles and watched more cum escape. I blushed. I just got fucked in the ass and I was blushing at seeing the cum? I laughed, "That... that's obscene."

He suggested we shower and finally get something to eat at a bar and grill close by. He soaped me up, playing with my ass a lot. I soaped him up, stroking his cock and balls a lot. As I soaped him, he was already beginning to show signs of life. I went to my knees and rinsed the soap off his cock to take it into my mouth. I sucked him hard and intently. I had conquered anal. I wanted to conquer deepthroating, too. As if sensing just that, he pulled me up, his cock slipping from my mouth.

He pulled me into him under the spray of water. I felt his wonderful, magical cock fully hard pressing into my abdomen, my breasts and nipples into his body. He raised my chin and kissed me. Then, "I am really proud of you Megan. I saw the slut in you and you are proving me right."

I hugged him tightly, "Thank you, sir. I just want you to be as pleased with me as you make me feel."

"I am. You know... most women would struggle doing anal the first time with an 'average' cock."

I smiled up at him, very proud of myself. "Not a fence post, sir?"

"Well, I don't know about..."

I giggled, "It felt that way to me at that moment."

Until we were sitting in the booth of the local bar and grill, I hadn't realized how starved I was. I finished the first craft beer and attacked the juicy burger like a bear coming out in the spring. I cupped the second beer in my hands and pushed the plate with most of the fries to the side. I leaned forward on the table separating us, "So... sir... what do you have planned for me this weekend besides..."

He leaned closer, too, and replied quietly, "Besides just fucking you a lot?" I giggled and nodded. "Obviously, what we just did and there will be more of that." He stopped and looked at me, "How was it?"

"I'll always try to be honest with you, sir. If I had the choice, I would probably take my..." I looked around, "... my pussy. There was pain but not as much as I expected. The plugs definitely helped... so, thank you for that. But, it was still very exciting... maybe partly the perverseness of it. But, I am not afraid of it, anymore."

He smiled and checked around us, again. The bar was busier than the eating section and the booths on either side of us were empty. "Good, because a slut's experience includes all three holes on a regular basis, so if you really want to be..." I was nodding enthusiastically before he finished, causing him to laugh. "Okay... a lot of fucking and sucking for two reasons. Know what they are?"

Matter-of-factly, I said, "So I get used to being used a lot?"

He nodded, that was one but I wasn't coming up with the other reason. He smiled and stood up for us to leave. Outside in the parking lot by his car, he stopped me, pulled me into his arms and pressed me back against it, kissing me deeply. Then, "The second reason is personally a favorite... I REALLY like fucking you. And, you sucking me. And, seeing you naked around the house." I giggled and blushed. The giggle disappeared quickly when his hand went under my skirt and cupped my pussy. We quickly broke when two couples came out noisily. He used the fob to unlock the passenger door and opened it for me, but had my attention when he declared, "There will be a time when we fuck somewhere like this... a place where we might be caught."

We weren't a block from the parking lot when I released my seatbelt and told him to be very safe driving. I leaned over the center console and loosened his belt and pants so I could fish out his soft cock, which started moving as I held it. I lowered my head into his lap, my mouth taking his cock. In order to accomplish that, I was kneeling on the seat, my ass higher than my head. As I sucked him, his hand pulled my skirt to my waist. Public exposure. Driving along well-lit streets and passing a few slower moving cars, my ass was in clear view and there could be no question what I was doing.

Along the way, he mentioned that an old friend of his was coming to town on business and they frequently got together when he did. He said, his friend would be coming to the house tomorrow afternoon. My mouth stopped moving. His friend would be visiting while I was there? Without me having to verbalize what my mind was working over, he confirmed my suspicions. Yes, he assured me, he would be sharing me. The office started as strangers, but I knew I was the office slut. This was a complete stranger... but, I was really Mr. Nolan's slut, right? So, wasn't this bound to happen? And, much more?

Upon enter the house, I stripped immediately, remembering his rule for me. I took my stocking off but slipped my heels back on. He stopped in the family room and fucked me on the sofa. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap and cock. This time in my pussy. I slid down his cock to the base after only a couple up and downs. I was facing away from him, my hands on his knees. This was me fucking him. He sat behind me, his hands on my hips but offering little assistance but for his groans and gasps that matched my own. I had sucked him the entire way back from the bar and grill, not wanting to have him cum, but to have him ready for just this.

After we both came, I got us both a drink while he turned on the TV. He settled on ESPN when he found Sports Center was on. He wasn't a massive fan, but like to keep abreast of what was happening to properly interact with other guys. That was probably more common than most of us realized. I took a couple quick sips of my drink, then set the glass on the coffee table in front of us. I curled on the sofa next to him, my head in his lap as I moved his soft cock to my mouth. He sighed as my mouth closed around the head of his cock.

"You can just relax around me, Megan."

"You don't like me doing this, sir?"

He chuckled, "Silly wench, I love you sucking me. I was just saying..."

I pulled my mouth off and interrupted, "I could never have guessed how much I would enjoy this. And, if you aren't expecting to cum soon, I can also be relaxed."

His free hand moved from my shoulder to the side of my face where he stroked me. "My little slut has a pacifier?"

I was licking around the head and the hole where I hoped to find pre-cum, soon. "Hmmmm... a really... REALLY big pacifier, sir." I was only fleetingly seeing the screen until the Top 10 Plays came on, then, "Holy cow... did you see that?" My hand continued stroking his now hard cock as I took my mouth off. He laughed and cupped my breast. I blushed at the absurdity of what I just did, but it showed I was relaxed.

Before we settled in for the night, he fucked my ass, again. This time was a little easier and I believed him when he assured me that every time would be a little easier, but every time would be tighter than my pussy. For men, though, that was part of the appeal. When I curled into him with sleep settling over me, I murmured softly, but not so softly he didn't hear, "And, a slut has three holes..."

The next morning was much like the previous weekend. I sucked him to wake him up, taking his cum into my stomach. I stayed naked, made coffee and started breakfast. He came down in boxers and tee-shirt. He playfully fondled my naked body dangerously as I cooked eggs and bacon until I equally playfully swatted his hands away. He took two mugs from the cabinet, filled one for me and took the other to the dinette table. I glanced back and saw him watching. I asked, what?

"What, what? You're naked in my kitchen and I'm not going to enjoy the stunning view? Of course, I am. I'm also thinking of how I'm going to fuck you next." Of course, he was. Besides... wouldn't I be disappointed if he wasn't?

After breakfast, he fucked my ass, again. I was getting the feeling all this ass fucking was leading up to something. We showered (yes, he fucked me... pussy, this time) and I went downstairs to pick up the clothes we shed last night. When he came downstairs dressed, I gave him a pouty face because we weren't leaving for more shopping for another two hours. He went into the family room to read, but I kept pestering him. Despite having all three holes used this morning, my appetite wasn't eased a bit. I was as surprised by this as he eventually showed his frustration.

"Enough! Megan, get over here." I was surprised by the reaction and moved quickly to stand naked before him, my hands at my sides even though he had never made such an instruction. "You seem to desire another orgasm." I told him I would like that, and could we? "No. This is not going to be a 'we'. A slut is not only willing to be used, but is also willing to be exposed, exhibited, shamed, and humiliated by the things she does." I looked at him, confused by where this was going. "Some of the clothes we have and will buy are meant to expose and exhibit your body and, in certain situations, can create a feeling of shame and humiliation." That had occurred to me, too, as I wondered where I would wear some of those items. "Other situations are like now..." Now, I was confused. Now? Standing naked in front of only him? But he answered my unspoken question. "Turn the coffee table so it is pointing away from me." I did it. "Now, lie on the table, your feet on the edge, and spread you knees." Okay... this is new. "Now, slut... you were pestering me for a cum... masturbate with your fingers until you orgasm."

As surprised as I was, my hands none-the-less moved to my spread open pussy. At first, I was tentative at touching myself so openly, directly in front of him. He leaned forward to see more as my fingers parted my lips, rubbed my clit, and finally sank into my hole. I looked down my body and between my spread thighs and could only see him, his face, his eyes intent on my pussy and my fingers. He looked up and held my eyes. He smiled and I groaned. I clawed at my pussy. I drove three fingers into my hole, sawing them in and out feverishly. Then, my eyes fogging in lust, I heard his voice.

"Exhibited. Exposed. Embarrassed. Shamed. Remember the store last weekend, Megan? When I had you trying on clothes in the middle of the store? You were naked with the store clerk and others watching you, but you did it. You were embarrassed, weren't you? You felt humiliated, shamed by being exposed to strangers, not knowing what they would think. But... humiliated, shamed, embarrassed weren't all that you felt, was it? No... you felt excited, energized, sexual." He reached out and touched my thigh and I jumped but my fingers never slowed. "You were embarrassed when you started this, but now look at you. You can't wait to cum for me, can you?"

"OH... GOD... YES! I want to cum for you, sir. I want to give you a screaming orgasm. Yes, yes, yes... oh god yes... it is exquisite... embarrassed, exposed... OH FUCK!" My pussy clenched around my fingers and I screamed my release. My body shook. My hips raised high off the table in a futile search for something more and it was all my fingers... and his words... and showing him my spasming pussy.

I lay collapsed on the low table, my legs draped on either side, my drooling pussy leaking my juices onto the polished surface of the table. With my heart still racing and my breath still ragged, I had learned the lesson. Don't tease him. He is the one who dictates when and where and how.

But I had learned the wrong lesson. He put his hand out to me and assisted me to my feet. He sat back down and picked up his book. He checked the clock and gave me instructions, "You have 15 minutes to search the house and return here for more of this lesson."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,593 Followers
12