Megan Accepts Ch. 06

Story Info
Megan has an interesting visit to the club's VIP room.
7.4k words
4.78
19.5k
30
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER SIX: ECLIPSE VIP ROOM

Mr. Nolan was sitting in the living room trying to be patient. He heard my heels clicking on the stairs and met me at the bottom. He watched me descend the last steps with a big smile. I stopped and did a little pirouette before him.

"As you instructed, sir?" There really wasn't much doubt that I was wearing what he wanted since he had my clothes spread across the bed when I came out of the shower. I was wearing what he like to call 'the school-girl outfit', which consisted of a gray plaid, micro-skirt, thin black tank top, black knee-high stockings that came only just over the knees, a black thong, and heels.

"Women," he said as a tease, "for as little as you have on, how does it take so long?" I shrugged and smiled at him. His fingers went to the waist band of my micro-skirt and pulled it up my waist an additional couple inches.

"Sir, it barely covered me as I had it."

"Tonight, you are my slut in my club. There is public and there is club-public. Ultimately, these clubs are a place where the women who come knowing what they want flaunt what they have. There are mostly voyeurs and in-betweens, but the action can be extremely sensual." He kissed my cheek as he took my arm. "Remember the image we want."

I remembered. How could I forget. Him wanting me as his slut had surprised me, at first. But over these months, my learning wasn't all sex and taking big cock in all my holes. My learning was also subtly taking on the persona of the image he saw in us together: a big, powerful black man and his petite, 'innocent' white slut. I glanced at the hall mirror we passed and nervously smiled at my appearance. I had arranged the micro-skirt to barely cover the bottom of my butt cheeks. His arrangement no longer did that and I imagined the crotch of my thong might be just visible, too. But the image was as he expected despite the absurdity of the outfit. My youthful, athletic walk, my petite breasts, the disarming smile and eyes sparkling with anticipated excitement stood out in contrast to the expectation alongside him.

In the car, I had asked him what I should expect and he avoided answering, instead wanting me to experience it myself. He had brought me to this club a few times, but always early in the evening and it was for business. This was different. This time it was to experience the club during the peak time of action. These clubs had reputations, but the other men of the office were no more help in giving me information that Mr. Nolan wasn't providing. This was a place that women wanting action baited their efforts by their dress and actions. The men, mostly self-assured blacks, trolled the scene and dance floor for what they wanted. Visitors were made aware that security cameras were always in play to control anyone becoming too aggressive, using drugs, or activity that went too far over the line.

When we arrived at the club, I was surprised by the long line of people hoping to gain entrance. He commented to me as he followed the flow of traffic that had slowed, "Many won't ever get inside unless they come earlier and wait. Notice the guys walking the line. They are looking for single or small groups of unattached women who will be allowed in ahead of the line. Some people will grumble, but everyone who comes here knows that inside are unattached women. That expectation draws the men and the men spend a lot of money on expensive drinks."

When we got to the front of the club, I saw Tommy (head of security who met us at the tattoo parlor) break from the front entrance to my door. Another man moved in front of the car to Mr. Nolan's door. My door opened and a massive, black hand reached toward me. I took it and shifted in the seat, but it was impossible to avoid showing my thong as the skirt slid completely to the top of my thighs during the drive.

"Ms. Collins, welcome." I stood next to him as he slammed the door. "You look amazing, ma'am. How are the tattoos?"

I reached up on my toes and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, Tommy. My markings are healed and exactly what I wanted."

I felt Mr. Nolan's hand at the small of my back. Tommy shifted his attention to him. "Always good to have you at the club, sir. The company VIP room is waiting for you."

"Thanks, Tommy. We're going to spend some time on the floor so she can experience that, but do you think you could join us later in the suite? I think Megan would like to show you her markings and thank you."

Tommy looked down at me. In the stark lighting of the entrance, I was blushing. I touched his massive arm, "I hope you can." Mr. Nolan had provided little in the way of expectation for the evening. Only to experience the club. I never believed that was all.

Mr. Nolan was obviously known by the staff of the club. We were immediately shown to a reserved booth near the dance floor. My skirt surprisingly didn't immediately attract attention, but the place was so crowded we were winding our way through people. But that would last only so long. People sitting at tables we walked by were the first to draw attention to me and it seemed to spread by some sort of silent osmosis of leering eyes drawn to the glimpse of my thong covered crotch and the bottom portion of my ass cheeks.

I waitress appeared quickly and took our drink order, but as soon as she left, Mr. Nolan snapped his finger and lean toward me, "Megan, see if you can catch her and ask for two waters, too."

I nodded and slipped out of the booth; my skirt bunched at my waist as I did. I smoothed the skirt back down as I stood up, but it was of little help. As I squeezed through the crowded floor and past tables, it wasn't long until my body was being aggressively touched and felt. When I caught the waitress and stopped, leaning into her to explain what we wanted, a hand slid up the back of my legs, over my butt, to the top of my thong. As my head started to turn, the hand moved and there were numerous guys close enough to have done it but none now paying me any attention.

The waitress leaned into me, "Honey, you are hot, but dressed like that is going to get you felt up. I'm betting he sent you after me just for that to happen." I thanked her and smiled. I stood there for a moment and considered her comment. I looked toward where Mr. Nolan was, but there were too many people and I was too short. It suddenly occurred to me that he put off coming to the club until he felt I was ready to truly look and act the slut he would have with him. I have been telling him I was the kind of slut he wanted, even wanting to be marked to show it. If he wanted to subject me to this random grasping and touching, then I would show him what I truly was ready for.

I decided the best way to experience it was to take the same route back to the booth. I walked slower this time, more deliberately, and with a strut. I spotted a table to the right with four big black men. All of them were ogling me as I approached. I changed direction to pass by their table. One shifted slightly and presented a blockage to my route in the crammed space. I stopped alongside one of the men.

His hand extended the short distance and touch my thigh with confidence, "Are you with someone, honey?" His hand glided smoothly up my thigh. I stood confidently and held his eyes.

"I am," I replied.

A hand behind me rose up the back of my thigh and over my ass. I felt the short skirt rise to my waist and we all heard him comment, "I think she's already taken, dude." The guy turned me around and all of them leaned in to look at my exposed butt in the thong, but my bull marking clearly shown just above my crack. I leaned down to the one who had stopped me and gave him a peck on the cheek, the hand on my ass still there.

Once settled next to Mr. Nolan, again, his arm around me securely, I realized how fast my heart was pounding. He kissed the top of my head, "Well done, dear. You understood why I sent you out there?" I nodded, though confessed it took me a while. He chuckled. "You see now what the attraction is at this club. Women who want to hook up and those who just want to feel the thrill, they can experience it. The men who think they want to watch their wives or girlfriends are the dangerous ones for us. Some think they want to watch or let them experience something new but suddenly become threatened. The white men are the ones we watch the closest."

This was what I was helping to promote, to profit from, really. The profiting wasn't only my job, though. I already understood and accepted the other 'profiting', the profiting from having big black cock available to me... or, maybe, I was made available to it. Either way, I liked big black cock. No, I loved big black cock and my markings showed that.

With a signal from Mr. Nolan that I didn't even notice, a young black man appeared deferentially at our table and politely asked Mr. Nolan if he could be allowed to take me out for a dance. It all seemed so innocent and I waited for his reaction. I would learn quickly that it was anything but purely innocent.

With Mr. Nolan's approval, I took the hand of the young man (young... he was my age but, like me, much younger than the men I have been surrounded with in my recent life) and followed him to the packed dance floor. I wouldn't claim to be an accomplished dancer, but I have always felt my body flowed with music and I stole glances at women around me and my new partner for inspiration. I quickly found myself lost in the maze of people all possibly dancing individually or with everyone around them. I raised my arms above my head like many of the other women, my body moving sensuously and forgot about the skirt that hadn't covered much of me to begin with.

I mimicked a woman nearby and turned my back to my partner, slowly gyrating my body back to him until my butt pressed into the man and I ground myself against his crotch. It was terribly erotic looking and feeling. More so when his hands took my hips from under my nothing skirt and rose to my waist so I knew my entire thong was exposed to anyone and everyone.

I turned around, but stayed pressed up against the man, now my breast pressing into him as I slinked up and down, my own hands now moving up and down the sides of his body. Then, it changed... a man from behind moved into my ass. I turned while still moving to the endless music to find another young black man. I noticed I was now surrounded by five young black men who seemed to only be dancing with me. I was subtly moved from one to the other of the men, their hands moving over my body, my ass, and glancing touches to my breasts.

Soon, the music stopped amid cheers and calls for more. I broke free of the group and returned to the booth. Mr. Nolan was smiling. He had seen it all and it dawned on me that he had probably choregraphed the encounter.

I gulped the large glass of water waiting for me, then, "God, sir... I had fingers and hands everywhere." I looked at him for some indication that he might be upset. He didn't appear to be. "I didn't know what to do, but it seemed to be common out there."

He chuckled, "I noticed, dear. And, you are correct. This place is sexually charged. Men are here because women are here and many of the women here are looking or considering it. A woman who doesn't want what you experienced doesn't go out there without another woman and certainly not dressed like you are." He appraised me, "You enjoyed it?"

I nodded. "It suddenly occurred to me that was what you wanted to happen. Am I right, sir?"

He nodded. "You are my slut in my club."

"Image."

"Exactly," he replied. "I think you are ready, Megan. I have waited until I believed it to be true. Are you ready for anything?"

I smiled. There has been so much, already. But I didn't accept being the slut of just any man, but a big black man that controls a porn enterprise dedicated to the black proposition. I shivered in anticipation of what might be coming tonight. I looked him in the eyes and confidently responded, "I want to be yours completely, sir. I will do anything to fulfill the image and desires you require."

"Take off your thong."

I know my mouth dropped. "I'm going to be exposed in this skirt, sir." He just watched me. "Of course, sir." I was a little disappointed in myself, even if his expression didn't show he was. He had told me to do something and I hadn't immediately complied. We were clearly moving outside the secure bubble he had allowed for me but he was sure I was ready... and I wanted to be... I wanted to be ready and willing completely. I had the feeling this was the night all our questions regarding that would be answered.

I leaned back against the booth and shimmied the scant material over my hips and down my legs. I raised my foot to the side, took it from my foot, and handed it across the table to him. He spread it out on the table, the wet crotch leaving a sheen on the tabletop as he moved it into position. Several people, men and women, looked down as they passed looking at it, then me, and smiled knowingly.

He raised his hand toward the floor and a security guy appeared. He indicated to me, "She is not to be taken from the dance floor." The guy glanced at me and nodded, then spoke into something that had all the impression of a secret service man.

Turning to me, Mr. Nolan said, "Now find some dancing partners, again." He touched my hand, "If anyone tries to take you off the floor, refuse. If you encounter any conflict, be assured you will have help." I nodded. God... my pussy and ass were fully exposed in this skirt. Later, I would fully understand how women got their black cock.

When I slid out of the booth, I leaned over to kiss him, then glanced down to the booth seat to see a sheen on the seat showing where I had slid across it. I wasn't just wet now, I felt like a faucet was leaking inside me. As I approached the dance floor, my body began shimming and gyrating as I wound my way onto the dance floor. I made a turn as if just dancing but I was curious where I would find partners. I needn't have worried; I had a line of young black men following behind me. When I stopped on the floor, the four men following created a space around me, each of them acting as though they were only dancing with me resulting in a small circle of room for me to move. This time, though, the touches to my hips obviously never encountered even a thong. As I shook my ass into one man, another moved forward and all them would do so with one hand held low regardless of what the other one might be doing. The low one, of course, would find its way between my legs. In short time, the man in front and in back would each be fingering me. Not to be left out, the other men soon pressed in for feels of my rock-hard nipples and firm breasts.

My micro-skirt was pressed up to my waist to offer no obstruction to their hands. When I felt them tugging my tank top up my body, I raised a hand and waved it furiously as I tried to step away from them. A small girl like me in the midst of large men limited my resistance to futile and I realized what could happen to a woman. In my case, though, two security men broke into the scrum with practiced calm and led me out.

Mr. Nolan met us and led me through the crowd toward some door manned by more security people. Once out of the main crush, he stopped and turned me to him. "Sorry about that Megan. Putting you out there like that was asking for trouble."

I squeezed his hand. "You had it accounted for, sir. Though I wondered about it because I hadn't seen other women so outrageously displayed, I trusted you had it covered."

He squeezed me in his arms, "You trust me that much?" I nodded into his chest. His hand caressing my bare butt reminded me just how exposed I still was. "You continue to impress me." I smiled.

Just we started for the doorway with security, another black man stepped in front of us with his hand extended to Mr. Nolan. The handshake moved smoothly into a shoulder-bump indicating familiarity. Mr. Nolan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me forward. "Mark, meet Megan Collins. Megan, Mark Johnson, the very capable General Manager of this club."

"Ms. Collins, a pleasure to finally meet you."

I looked at him, then Mr. Nolan. "Finally?"

He laughed, "Well... a woman as beautiful as you walks into the club dressed like that and then stirs a commotion on the dance floor, I hear about it. But BlackLand is really not much different than any company and every company has its grapevine of talk and there has been talk about the woman Terry is seeing."

I blushed, "I didn't realize..."

"It only takes a few people going into the offices to begin speculating on the quick familiarity between you and the officers of the company. Besides, several people have spotted you two around town on weekends." Even Mr. Nolan seemed surprised. Before leaving he added to Mr. Nolan, "Going up to the suite?" Mr. Nolan nodded. Turning back to me, "Maybe I'll see you later then." I smiled and innocently said I hoped that would be true.

Mr. Nolan wanted to have a word with Mark and sent me to the suite. I was about to say I didn't know where it was when one of the security guys appeared at my side, "This way, ma'am, I'll show you the way." He led me to some stairs that went one flight up. At first, I thought he was just being polite to have me go ahead of him. Naïve me, still. When I turned at the half-landing, it was obvious why I was ahead of him in this skirt and no thong.

On the second floor, overlooking the bar area and dance floor were private rooms on both sides. These rooms were available for reservation at a substantial cost, of course. Despite the cost, they were normally sold out most nights. They were very popular for private parties with a dance club right below or for customer entertainment, which drew in a number of companies and corporations in the region. The VIP room I was shown into was held in reserve for BlackLand use until 9:00 PM when it was opened for others. The room was large and comfortable with its own mini-bar, several sofas, speakers to let the music and crowd noise in from below, and floor to ceiling windows across the front overlooking the floor below. A couple sofas and chairs were arranged before the wall of glass for viewing the action below and more seating was available behind those with the bar at the back.

I was looking over the selection at the mini-bar when the door opened with Mr. Nolan and Mark entering. I turned my head to them, "Can I get you gentlemen something to drink?"

They sat at a low table and chairs arrangement where I delivered their drinks. I stood next to Mr. Nolan feeling very... slutty. The bottom of my skirt didn't quite cover my pussy and most of my ass was exposed in back. Mr. Nolan's hand moved to my thigh and to the inside. I opened my legs enough for him to have easier access. The crazy thing was that I didn't even think about opening my legs... they just opened. They were talking about something to do with a remodel involving an upgrade to the cameras and some large screens. I wasn't really trying to follow the conversation because I had missed much of it already.

I asked if I could do anything more for them, snacks from the bar, anything? Mr. Nolan stopped and looked up at me. He motioned for me to come closer and I bent over. We were alone in the room but I knew my entire butt was showing now if anyone had been behind me. He whispered in my ear and I looked over at Mark as he told me what he wanted.

I stood straight, "Of course, sir."

I turned to Mark and knelt in front of him. I smiled up at him as I undid his belt, clasp and unzipped his pants. I grasped the waist of his pants and looked up at him. He looked at Mr. Nolan, then apparently getting what he needed, he lifted his butt off the chair for me to lower his pants and underwear. I grasped his cock in my hands and smiled up at him. Do all these men have big cocks? I wondered if the job application for men might read, 'Length and circumference of cock...' I held his cock up and began licking the underside to the head. I sucked the head between my lips and licked down and back up the shaft. It didn't take much effort of this to feel his cock stiffening. I wondered if Mr. Nolan had sluts before and if this same thing had happened with them. Why would I be different, much less the first.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12