Megan and Paige - It's Daniel's Turn

Story Info
The girls swap husbands and dominate them.
4k words
3.42
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony158
tony158
14 Followers

Ever since the fateful day 6 months ago while cruising the Mediterranean when they had discovered their mutual affinity for dominating their husbands, Megan and Paige had been discussing how they would structure their next encounter. That day Andy had been owned by Megan, his best friend Daniel's wife. Left on the floor curled up in the fetal position with crushed testicles, a sprained wrist, and a swollen windpipe, it had taken him weeks to fully recover. Andy's wife Paige had promised Daniel that day, that they too would soon encounter each other in a similar manner.

Many months had passed and although both couples had wanted to get together to continue exploring their shared desires all had been busy with work and other engagements. That is not to say that they hadn't seen each other since. The couples would attend many of the same social functions and had common friends with whom they'd socialize. Those occasions, where the wives looked particularly glamorous, were difficult for the men to endure. Both had been incredibly aroused by the events on the cruise, and they had desperately wanted to repeat the experience and build on it. Their wives had told them that it would be them who decided when and where the next encounter would take place. Waiting for the next encounter had been especially hard for Daniel who had essentially only been a spectator last time. It got to the point where he was asking Megan daily about when the 'next time' would be. She had cured him of this affliction one night by driving her knee into his groin so forcefully that he had lay on the floor whimpering for almost an hour. He hadn't asked since.

After months of planning over long lunches filled with white wine and caviar the girls had finally decided on a Saturday night dinner at a quiet, upscale, Italian restaurant not far from where Daniel and Megan lived. They planned to tease their husbands all through the meal and return to Daniel and Megan's home for post dinner drinks and fun.

That Saturday night had arrived. Andy and Daniel decided to golf that afternoon. They would shower and dress at the golf club and meet their wives at the restaurant. It gave them the opportunity to discuss the upcoming evening. Both were incredibly anxious and excited. For his part Andy had wanted to experience Megan's dominance again and Daniel was looking forward to Paige's promise of 'taking care of him'.

For their part, the girls prepared at Megan and Daniel's house and went to the restaurant together. The restaurant was only a few blocks from their quiet residential neighborhood and the girls figured they would walk and enjoy the beautiful summer evening.

They started out late, around 8:30 a little past twilight. They figured they'd make their men wait a little. Megan was wearing a cream colored, tight, wool crop-top sweater that emphasized her 34D chest and exposed her navel and a glistening diamond stud piercing. Simple, tight black slacks, and glistening black pumps complimented the outfit. Paige had decided on a white button-down shirt, unbuttoned to reveal the crest of her incredible set of firm 36D's, a black skirt that fell just above the knee with a very suggestive, dangerous slit, and 3" black stilettos. They too were excited about the evening to come and were happily discussing the many ways they would 'handle' their husbands tonight as they walked along the darkening residential street.

They were so engrossed in their conversation that they hadn't noticed the man walking towards them until he was only about six feet away.

"Evenin' ladies. Beautiful night isn't it?" he said.

The girls halted, surprised. He was tall, maybe 6' 1". He had an unkempt beard and was wearing torn jeans, a stained grey t-shirt and a battered brown leather jacket.

"I said, beautiful night, isn't it?" He smiled wolfishly. "Now, why don't you lovely ladies hand over your purses?"

Megan looked at Paige and said, "You want to take care of this?"

"Nope. I'm saving myself for your husband." she replied.

Megan sighed. "I see."

She handed Paige her small Gucci purse and turned her attention to the man facing her. She regarded him for a moment sizing him up. Megan stood almost 6' tall in her heels putting her almost at eye level with her assailant. After a moment she placed her feet shoulder width apart and put her hands on her hips. Smiling at him she said, "So what's your name darling?"

"Booobby." he slurred.

"Bobby, other than my purse, which you can have, would there be anything else you'd be interested in?"

She cocked her head to one side and batted her eyes flirtatiously.

He was looking at her with hungry eyes. He had been drinking all day and was buzzed. He looked at the glamazon before him. What a body! That navel diamond! That face! Those long legs! His original plan had been to take their purses, get to the closest bar and start drinking using their money and credit cards. Now? Well, now he figured he could have some fun and then go drinking. She clearly wanted him. He decided that he would take her right here and then do the same to her little blond friend. THEN, he'd go drinking with their money and credit cards to celebrate. He had come up with the perfect plan!

"Well Bobby, are you just going to stand there staring or are you going to come over here and get some?"

He took two steps toward her. When he was close enough that she could smell the alcohol on his breath she shot out her right hand, her index and middle fingers in a v formation, and poked him in the eyes.

"You bitch!" he screamed.

Megan looked over at Paige and shook her head. Paige snorted dismissively. They both knew this was going to be too easy.

Bobby had recovered slightly although he was a little unsteady on his feet.

Half blind he threw a right punch in her general direction. Megan saw it coming from a mile away. She grabbed his outstretched arm, twisted and ducked underneath it. and jerked it straight up executing a perfect spinning wrist throw.

He landed flat on his back with a heavy thud.

"My goodness Bobby, whatever is the matter? Why are you on the floor while I'm over here waiting for you?"

She flashed a wicked smile at Paige.

The thug turned over on to his stomach and raised himself on his elbows. Megan walked over, reached down and grabbed his right arm. She twisted it at the wrist and stepped around and over it with her right leg so that her ass was facing her assailant. His elbow joint was now pressing against her inner thigh. She torqued it back a little and heard him squeal.

"OWW! You're going to break my arm!"

She looked back at him. "Oh, come now sweetie it doesn't hurt that bad, does it?"

She torqued it again and he screamed out.

"Please! Let me go! Please!"

Megan looked over at Paige as if to say, 'What do you think?'

Paige pointed at her watch, tapping it as if saying, 'We're late.'

Megan looked back over her shoulder at Bobby. "Sorry baby, I've got to run. It was nice meeting you."

She torqued his arm viciously against her inner thigh and heard a satisfying 'SNAP' as his elbow shattered. She dropped the dead arm, turned around and lorded over him with her hands on her hips. Paige walked over and handed her purse back to her. Bobby was making quite a racket.

"You broke my arm! You broke my arm!"

Paige, who by now was simultaneously aroused and annoyed said, "Shut up Bobby!"

She placed her stiletto heel on his throat and pressed down. Bobby was now completely sober for the first time in weeks. He was also losing consciousness very quickly.

Just then a police officer, who had heard the commotion came over.

Paige lifted her heel from Bobby's throat.

"What's going on here?" he demanded.

He looked down at Bobby who was now crying and yelling

"She broke my arm; she broke my arm!"

He surveyed the scene. Something didn't make sense here. Two extremely attractive women standing over a bum who was crying, looking like he had run into a tank.

"Ladies what is going on here?"

"This man attacked us. He wanted our purses and heavens knows what else. Fortunately, my friend here was able to incapacitate him." Paige said.

"Really?" He looked over at Megan.

"I know a few moves officer. A lady can't be too careful these days."

Bobby cried out again.

"Officer I want to file assault charges against these two! That tall bitch broke my arm and that little blonde bitch almost suffocated me to death!"

The officer looked at Paige.

"If what you say is true and your friend here did have him incapacitated why did you have your heel on his throat? I saw you do it from across the street."

"It was an accident officer. We were just leaving, and I was trying to step over him and I guess my heel may have brushed his throat."

The officer sized up the situation and said, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you all to come down to the......"

Before he could finish Megan had come right up to him and, with a lightning quick motion, extended her left hand between his legs. Her claw grip found both his testicles instantly. She clamped them in her palm and pulled him towards her.

"Oouuf!" exclaimed the policeman. "Ahhh!! What do you think....."

Megan interrupted him again this time by bringing her right hand up and attaching it to his windpipe in a strong, firm grip. He brought his hands down to his groin, but she quickly squeezed his windpipe harder.

"Don't," she warned him.

Their faces were now inches apart. He could smell her perfume and feel her breasts against his chest.

"If you reach for your balls, I will break your windpipe. If you reach for your throat, I will crush your balls. Do you understand?"

He nodded vigorously.

Paige sauntered up beside him.

"Officer..." she looked at the tag on his chest "..Reilly. Officer Reilly my name is Paige and the gorgeous creature who has you in this unfortunate position is Megan."

Megan smiled at him and squeezed his balls a little tighter as Paige continued.

"The way I see it you have two options here officer Reilly. You can say that this gentleman on the floor, his name is Bobby by the way, was acting belligerently, was obviously drunk, and when you approached him, he attacked you. He hurt your balls and your throat but being the well trained law enforcement officer that you are, you were able to defeat him in hand-to-hand combat breaking his arm in the process. Option 2 is that you report exactly what you saw here tonight and take us to the station for further questioning. This is also a valid option except that if you do choose this path, I can guarantee you will be making out your report from a hospital bed after surgery to repair your testicles. Oh, and you'll be speaking through a voice box because Megan here is really good at tearing apart windpipes. One might say it's her specialty."

Megan squeezed his throat tighter.

"Also, don't forget that you'll have to explain to all your colleagues down at the station how a former lingerie model put you in the hospital. Now think about it but don't take too long because judging by the purplish color of your face you're going to black out any second now."

Officer Reilly was gurgling something they couldn't understand.

"Sorry," said Paige shaking her head apologetically "of course you can't speak with your throat being crushed. Please raise one finger if you would like to exercise option one or two fingers if you prefer the hospital."

Paige smirked at him as he raised one finger. She looked at Megan and winked at her. Megan released her holds and he fell to one knee gasping for air. Paige leaned down and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I think you made the right decision."

He was coughing, struggling to catch his breath.

"There there." she patted his shoulder. "Take deep breaths. You'll be fine." He did as she said and slowly began getting his wind back.

"Good. Officer Reilly I want to thank you so much for your help this evening. I don't know what we would have done had you not shown up when you did."

Megan laughed and in a mocking tone said, "Yes officer, I really don't know what we would have done."

The girls laughed, turned, and left the thug and the cop on the sidewalk alone to deal with their battered bones and bruised egos.

When they arrived at the restaurant Andy and Daniel were already onto their third cocktail.

"Ladies!" exclaimed Daniel. "We were starting to worry. Everything all right?"

They exchanged hugs and kisses.

"We had a little adventure on the way. Let's get to our table. We'll tell you all about it." said Paige.

They were escorted to their table and after the waiter had taken their orders the wives started describing, in great detail, what had transpired on the way to the restaurant. The story rendered Andy and Daniel so completely horny that they were barely able to speak. Each was seated next to the others spouse and while telling the story both the women had their hands on each man's thigh, alternatively stroking up and down or squeezing lightly. Daniel thought he would explode before the meal arrived. Paige had undone another button and was giving him very clear views down her shirt. She had also crossed her legs which had the effect of exposing most of one tanned, toned thigh.

At one point during the meal Daniel had not been able to help himself and had put a tentative hand on her exposed leg. She had put down her fork and put one hand over his. While holding his hand down firmly she used her other hand to pull his pinky finger backwards. Not hard enough to do any real damage but hard enough to assert her control. He grimaced and looked at her helplessly. She looked back at him, smiled, and licked her lips.

"Patience Danny boy. Patience."

She released his hand which he took back quickly, rubbing and flexing his finger.

Megan looked across the table at her husband and then her friend.

"Paige you are so fuckin' hot."

"Thank you gorgeous. You're not so bad yourself." she replied.

A few seconds later, as the waiter was walking by, both men simultaneously raised their hand and exclaimed "Check please!" a little too loudly. The wives chuckled as the other patrons looked over to see what the fuss was.

Half an hour later they were back at Megan and Daniel's. The couples entered the living room arm in arm with the others spouse. Megan led Andy to the couch. They sat down next to each other. Megan took Andy's chin and brought it towards her and kissed him deeply. She slid her hand down his chest and let it come to rest on his groin. She could feel his erect penis.

"My, my Andy aren't you excited?"

She cupped the back of his neck and kissed him again, while beginning to rub his groin slowly. She shifted to the end of the couch and brought her left leg straight up and dangled it over the back of the sofa while spreading her right leg wide towards the floor.

"Slide over here." she said.

He slid over still sitting up until his body touched her groin area.

"Lean forward a bit honey."

As he did so Megan slowly brought her left leg back behind him then lifted her right leg back up and placed it across his midsection. She joined her legs together at the ankles, leaned back and squeezed. He made a 'whouff' sound as she applied pressure to his middle with her thighs.

"Come now Andy I haven't even started squeezing." she teased.

She was looking at him with a wicked smile on her face, biting her index finger.

"If you can't handle me simply wrapping my thighs around you, how are you going to handle any pressure that I may apply?"

She pulsed her thighs suddenly, bringing a tremendous amount of pressure to bear around Andy's waist. It was only for a split second, but he screamed.

"Ah!"

"Andy are you OK? You look scared." she teased.

Truth was he was terrified. He would not be able to withstand that kind of pressure for even a few seconds.

As if reading his mind, she said "Don't worry honey, I'll break you in slowly."

While still looking at him she called out, "Daniel, could you offer our guests some drinks please."

There was no reply.

"Daniel, drinks please." she repeated.

Again, no reply. After a moment Andy and Megan looked to see where Daniel was.

They saw that he was standing in the center of the living room staring directly at Paige as if in a trance. Paige was slowly lifting her skirt and smiling. All but two of her shirt buttons were undone and she had spread her shirt wide so that her cleavage, encased in a black bra, was completely visible.

"Ooh, that's why he can't hear me." she whispered. "Let's watch."

She squeezed her legs a little tighter to make sure that Andy understood that he was not to move. They both turned their attention to the center of the living room.

Daniel could barely move. He had not heard his wife call out nor had he noticed that she had her long legs wrapped around his friend's midsection causing him some serious distress. He had waited almost six months for this night. Paige was right in front of him now. At first, he had not been able to take his eyes off her chest. Now she was lifting her skirt up. Slowly.

After every micro-inch that she lifted it, she would pause and say, "Come closer Daniel. The closer you get the higher this skirt goes."

Paige's skirt had risen to just below her ass when Daniel arrived close enough to put his hands on her shoulders. Paige shot out her right hand and grabbed his balls. She clamped, twisted and pulled him towards her. She leaned up and started whispering in his ear.

"Does that hurt baby?"

"Yes!" He was squirming against her grip but every time he moved, she made it hurt more.

"Good. I hope you're ready for me Daniel. Earlier tonight your wife put on quite a show. She fought dirty, she showed incredible skill, and she was also quite mean. And if you look over at your couch you can see that she is also demonstrating that she can control her man."

Daniel looked over to the couch.

"Hi baby," Megan waved. She looked at Andy. "Say 'Hi' to your friend," she commanded and pulsed her thighs for a second.

"Hi!!" he screamed.

"Now, I have to show that I'm at least as good. I want to make sure your gorgeous wife respects me. Do you understand?"

"Yes!"

"Excellent."

She increased the pressure on his balls until he thought he was going to pass out.

"Grabbing you by the balls is considered pretty dirty, don't you agree?"

He nodded.

"Good, now let's get on to showing a little fighting skill."

She released her grip and he doubled over. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and, cupping her hands together, pulled him towards her and brought her knee up into his solar plexus. It was a massive blow knocking the wind out of him and raising him an inch up off the floor. He collapsed and lay on the floor moaning in pain. She smiled.

"That was a little kickboxing."

Paige walked over to the couch and stood in front of Megan and her husband. She undid the rest of her shirt buttons, slid it off and placed it on the sofa next to Andy.

"How long until he submits?" she asked Megan.

"When I decide. It won't take more than 3 seconds. Isn't that right Andy?"

She straightened her thighs again and again he screamed out in pain. Paige leaned forward and gave her husband a long, luscious kiss.

Looking at Megan she said, "Don't do it right away, I'm not done with yours yet."

She leaned over and kissed, then lightly bit Megan's neck.

"Hmmm...," purred Megan, "you just say when baby."

Paige walked back over to Daniel who by now was on one knee trying to get up. She walked up beside him and adopted a boxer's pose. As soon as he was fully standing, she threw a straight jab catching him flush on the nose. It wasn't a hard blow; she had just wanted to stun him. As he instinctively reached up to his face she turned sideways to her left, planted her left foot and shot out her right leg connecting her heel with his midsection. He went flying across the room crashing into the wall and fell forward on to his stomach. She started walking towards him.

tony158
tony158
14 Followers
12