Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan opened her mouth wide to fit the bulbous bell end into it, her eyes closed in pleasure as she began to work the head of Sara's cock. All the while, Lindsey thrust her cock in and out of Megan's slit harder and harder, her motions gaining intensity and savagery. Megan felt her muscles tense between her legs as Lindsey fucked her harder and faster than ever before, and she bobbed her head faster on Sara's cock. Megan heard her two partners moaning loudly as their cocks found a home inside of her, and the thought of pleasing such meaty thick cocks with her holes drove her past the point of no return.

Sara's cock fell out of Megan's mouth as she screamed in orgasmic bliss, her legs wrapping tightly around Lindsey as the walls of her vagina gripped the impossibly thick cock inside of it, relaxing only to grip it again as her body convulsed. Her head rolled back as she came on Lindsey's cock, her pussy throbbing with pleasure, her nails digging into Lindsey's hips. Megan's body glistened with sweat as she squirmed beneath her lover, her back arching and her breathing stuttering as she finally began to come down from her intense climax.

Megan opened her eyes to see Sara stroking herself, her lower lip tucked into her mouth as she watched Megan cum. Lindsey had her entire length buried inside of her, stopping her thrusts to let Megan recover, and judging from how hard her cock was throbbing and twitching, to keep herself from climaxing.

"Does it feel good, Lindsey?" Sara asked, turning to look at the she-cocked woman. "Does it feel good to have her cum on your cock like that?"

"It feels incredible," Lindsey panted, and Megan could tell from the look on her face that she was trying her hardest not to blow her load. "She's got such...such a tight pussy..."

"Let me feel it," Sara said, still stroking herself. "Megan owes me, not sure if she told you. I ate her pussy in the lady's room and she never returned the favor. I think it's only fair she lets me experience her pussy with my brand new cock..." Sara smiled wickedly at Megan and Lindsey, moving closer to Megan's legs.

Lindsey looked down at Megan, and the same wicked and sly look fell across her face. "You want to fuck my girlfriend?"

Megan blushed as she heard the word 'girlfriend' come from Lindsey. She desperately wanted to lean forward and kiss her, to tell her that she was so hoping they could put a label on what they had. Girlfriend.

"Oh, I do," Sara said, running her hand across Lindsey's back seductively. "Is that okay with you?"

Lindsey looked down at Megan again, raising her eyebrows in a non-verbal question. Megan nodded, still reeling from what Lindsey called her.

"On one condition," Lindsey said, turning to Sara. The pair were incredibly close together, and Lindsey leaned in to whisper something in Sara's ear.

Sara blushed and bit her lower lip, before giggling and saying, "Absolutely." Megan could feel Lindsey's cock buck inside of her pussy as Sara replied.

Megan moaned softly as Lindsey backed herself out of her pussy, her vagina feeling incredibly empty as her lover removed her thick, throbbing cock. She watched as Lindsey stood, her enormous member glistening with her wetness, stepping aside and allowing Sara access to Megan's warm, hungry hole. Megan spread herself wider, turning herself towards Sara as she climbed onto the sectional, her cock flexing and bouncing as she readied herself. Sara took her cock in hand and shuffled herself towards Megan's slit.

"Show me what that new cock can do," Megan said, lustfully, as Sara gripped her member by the base, pressing her head against Megan's lower lips. "Put it in me."

Sara pushed herself against Megan, and began to slide inside. Megan felt the fat mushroom tip spread her lips open and push inside her tightness, letting out a deep moan as she felt herself getting filled again. Sara's eyes fluttered shut and her body quivered as she began to slide into Megan's hole, her cock flexing and throbbing inside of Megan as it burrowed deeper. Sara's cock was thick, and her head was massive, and the entire length of it throbbed and quivered as she filled Megan.

"Oh fuck..." Sara whispered to herself as she bottomed out inside Megan, her swollen balls pressed against the girl's ass cheeks. "Your pussy feels amazing..."

"So does your cock," Megan said, wrapping her arms around Sara and pulling her in closer. "You're going to cum, aren't you?"

"I...I think so..." Sara mumbled, her face bright red as she clenched her teeth. "It's so hard...not to..."

"That's okay," Megan cooed, nuzzling her face against Sara's. "You can cum in me."

"Go ahead, cum in her," Lindsey said, squatting down to get face level to the two girls. She looked at Sara with lust and affection, and she reached her hand out to caress her face. "My first time was quick too."

"Unnnfff...unnngghhh..." Sara moaned as she made a few shallow thrusts into Megan, her cock absolutely rigid and swollen. Megan worked her hips gently against her partner's pelvis, looking deeply into Sara's eyes as she did. "Oh fuuuuccckkkk..." Sara groaned, and Megan felt her partner hit the point of climax inside her.

"That's it, give it to me," Megan moaned as she felt the warm spray of Sara's seed inside of her pussy. The cock inside of her throbbed hard and each time deposited a fresh, hot spray of cum into her. Sara made several shallow thrusts as her orgasm took over her, her balls working hard to dump all their contents into Megan's warm cunt. Megan moaned softly as Sara grunted her way through her first climax through her girl cock, before finally finishing and partially collapsing on top of Megan, face pressed against her ample breasts. "How was your first time?"

"Amazing..." Sara panted, sweat dripping from her brow as she lifted herself up. "I didn't make you cum, did I?"

"No, but that's okay," Megan said, leaning in to kiss Sara gently on the lips. "You owe me now!"

The three girls giggled, and Sara began to slide herself back out of Megan, her cock still seeming to be quite hard and rigid. As she pulled herself free, a warm gush of semen dribbled out of Megan's vagina, slipping between her ass cheeks and onto the sectional. Sara fell back onto the sectional, her cock still flexing occasionally as she caught her breath.

"Now don't forget what you promised me," Lindsey said, getting to her feet next to Megan. A strange new level of lust seemed to radiate off of her, and Megan almost didn't recognize her lover's new appearance. She was so confident, so dominant, so...sexy. Megan felt her chest flutter as she watched Lindsey make her way towards Sara, who giggled and spread her legs, her heavy balls partially covering her glistening wet slit.

"What did she promise you, Linds?" Megan asked, smiling hard as she sat up, more cum dribbling from her pussy. She put her hand over her lower lips to try and keep more of it from leaking out of her as she got closer to Sara and Lindsey.

"She promised me her pussy," Lindsey said, looking over to Megan. And the soft, kind, loving partner she was to her showed itself again as she did. She looked into Megan's eyes, and asked, "if that's okay with you?"

"Have fun with her," Megan said, smiling hard at her 'girlfriend,' eager to watch what she would do to another woman. Lindsey stroked her magnificent cock, gripping it hard near the head to make it bulge, before sliding her hand back down to repeat the process. She was still slick with Megan's juices, and the veins across her length were massive and pulsing. "Give her that beautiful cock!" Megan said, running her fingers across her clit, ready to see what her lover would do to Sara now that it was her turn to fuck. She had a feeling the night was far from over...