Megan - Her Introduction to Anal

Story Info
"Suburban Escapades: A Male Escort's Tale".
6.6k words
4.67
11k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUMMARY

"Suburban Escapades: A Male Escort's Tale" takes readers on a thrilling journey of a male escort as he spills all the juicy details of his encounters with naughty wives in a city suburb.

Sharing his escorting experiences, this erotic book provides an intimate look into the hidden desires and secret encounters of suburban housewives.

Through his eyes, readers will witness the allure and excitement of forbidden desire as these women explore their fantasies outside of their monotonous marriages.

From sultry encounters in an upscale neighbourhood to steamy rendezvous in secluded hotel rooms, "Suburban Escapades: A Male Escort's Tale" promises to titillate and captivate readers with its sexual tales of lust and forbidden pleasure in the suburbs.

INTRODUCTION

I'm a male escort. Tall, handsome, and well-hung -- even if I say so myself.

My clientele is usually married women, occasionally singles. I work in a large city and live in a very nice suburb where it is mutually easy to meet discreetly.

I have built my client base through word of mouth only and have a strict policy of meeting any new client first for a coffee at a neutral location, and there we can both decide if we wish to enter the realms of my sexual revelry.

It is at these initial meetings that I lay out the simple rules. Cost. Health. Expectations. Location.

Cost. I charge a flat fee for a 2-hour session (or any less), either in the morning or the afternoon. Payment in advance.

Health -- I get a check-up every 2 weeks and on the first visit expect a clean bill of health to be sent to me before arrival. I don't care if you're married; if you're about to fuck me, you could have fucked anyone else before me. Based on this and personal preference, we will decide if we use protection or not. Generally, I do not. Also, well-trimmed. I love giving oral and downstairs should ideally be nicely trimmed or shaved.

Expectations. I don't care why you're with me, but what do you want from being with me? Is it some kink your husband won't do, or you're simply frustrated? At this point, we discuss what can and can't be done (anal for example) and a safe word. If 3-somes or more are expected, I have colleagues who I work with who can join us depending on the request and timing. Extra cost will be needed for extra players.

My 2-bedroom cottage is set in a small, lovely garden rented specifically for this work and used only by me. I do not live here full-time. It is my office. One bedroom has lovely soft furnishings, a big bed with soft cotton sheets and a bedhead that could be used for light bondage. The other bedroom has been converted to a 'naughty room'. More serious bondage, toys etc. etc.

Let's dive straight into a Suburban Escapade......

Megan

Chapter 1

Gently, her anal fantasy is brought closer.

Megan was a tall slim woman, with dark hair, athletic, with an intense look in her green eyes. On first meeting her I did not think it would click, but soon her matter-of-fact manner put me at ease as she explained why she wanted to see me.

Apart from waning sex life with her husband, she also wanted to try some of her kinky fantasies that she felt she could not try with her husband. I immediately assured her she would have fun and these fantasies could be lived out.

She arrived at the cottage after dropping the kids off at school in a pair of tight jeans that accentuated her firm slim hips and a loose top covering small, perky tits. She had little makeup on and didn't need it.

I met her at the door and kissed her on each cheek while my hand held her hip. As I kissed her, one of her hands reached for my waist and the other on my shoulder. After our greeting kiss, we pulled our heads away from each other and looked into each other's eyes. Tension. Apprehension. Excitement. I kissed her again, this time fully on the lips but gently and slowly. Her mouth slightly opened, and we were soon kissing deeply, still standing in the doorway. She pushed her body against mine while running a hand up into my hair, the other still on my hip, pulling me in.

Both my hands were holding her face as I kissed her deeply. She was an incredible and passionate kisser. I pulled her into the house slightly, so I was able to close the door while still kissing her. As the door closed, she pulled my T-shirt up and scrabbled to get it off. I did the same with her blouse, only having to unbutton one button before it came up and over her head. She was not wearing a bra and her perky little tits had large nipples, almost too big for her tits. She shook her hair down again and pushed me against the wall with both hands on my abs and then slid them down to the belt and buttons holding my jeans in place.

I had not expected her to take the lead so firmly but was loved it. It made the whole thing so much easier and sexier. She dropped to her knees while at the same time pulling my jeans down allowing my cock to spring free in front of her face. She paused, almost not breathing, or moving, just staring at this new cock in front of her. She then looked up at me, our eyes met, and a small smile creased on her mouth, and then she focused again on my cock.

"Oh my......what am I about to do?" she said quietly, almost talking to herself rather than at me.

"You can do whatever you want, and I hope you do it soon" I whispered to her.

Both her hands were still on my jean tops that were scrunched around my ankles. They slowly ran up the outside of my legs and then came together around my cock. One slid to cup my balls while the other slowly started stroking up and down my shaft. Her mouth opened slightly, and her pink tongue licked the very tip of my cock, then her warm mouth slid over the end of my circumcised cock, working her tongue around the helmet while continuing to stroke up and down the shaft and kneading my balls gently.

I was so hard as this amazing mother and wife sucked the devil out of the end of my cock. I reached down and put my hands on each side of her face again and gently pulled her up and away from my cock. It popped out and she kissed me again, pushing her tits against my naked chest. I could taste myself in her mouth and feel my cock pushing onto her naked stomach.

"Come with me," I said to her as I broke away from the kiss. "Remember I am here to please you, not the other way around."

"I love sucking cock though," she said coyly as I led her by the hand while kicking my jeans off to the bedroom. "And my husband says I'm not good at it, so I don't get to do it. Go figure: a man that does not like a blowjob -- good or bad!"

We both laughed. "Well from what you just did to me, I can tell you, that was not a bad blowjob."

The bedroom door was open already, so I sat her on the end of the bed and quickly pulled her tight jeans down revealing a cute pink lacy G-string which hid little. I could see through the flimsy material a well-trimmed narrow V of dark pubic hair sitting upon an otherwise completely shaved pussy.

I pushed her back on the bed, her legs still hanging over the edge and lifted them from under the knees and spread her legs. I kissed the pink material right where her clit was hiding under the panties and her body shuddered a little. I then kissed her inner thighs while still holding each leg under the knee and worked my way up and down the inside of each thigh in turn and bringing my mouth each time to the very edge of her pussy, then working back up each leg. I could smell her. It was intoxicating and I was struggling from keeping my face from her pussy.

She suddenly reached down and pulled her panties aside and showed me her puffy labia, already wet with anticipation and excitement.

"Stop fucking about and go down on me," she said frustratedly.

I needed no more an invitation and lowered my mouth to her pussy and took her labia fully in my mouth at the same time sliding my tongue slightly into her pussy. Her back arched and she let out a low gasp of air, her tits and nipples pointing up to the roof. I continued to lick, suck, and taste her pussy, flicking my tongue up and down her small clit.

Her back remained arched, her arms spread out on the bed beside her, her hands gripping the duvet.

"Don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop..." she rasped.

I continued licking her clit and could feel her wetness on my chin getting wetter and wetter. She suddenly went stiff, grunted gutturally and then her legs began to shake as the orgasm hit her hard and rolled through her body. Her whole-body shook, and she suddenly released a large amount of liquid into my mouth.

"Shit, did I just squirt?" she asked through gritted teeth and closed eyes. I nodded and continued licking her clit. Her legs clamped around my ears, and then she brought both her hands to my head and held me in place while her orgasm continued.

As the orgasm slowed down, she opened her eyes, looked at mine and said in a whisper with that small smile of hers "I've never squirted before. Now get that big cock inside me."

I lifted my face from her sodden crotch and kissed her deeply. Time for her to taste herself. She kissed me as if possessed, drinking us both down.

"You know, I've never tasted myself, let alone another woman. That was so hot to kiss you after you've gone down on me" she said.

I smiled at her, thoughts of future potential meetings we might have and the things I could introduce to her. I flipped her around, so she was standing at the end of the bed and pushed her shoulders forward so her hands supported her on the bed while bent over. I bent down behind her and licked her out from behind. She was so wet some of her cum was running down one leg, which I licked up and into her pussy. She arched her back again and took a sharp intake of breath as my tongue snaked upwards from her pussy to lick her arse. She stiffened and held her breath as I licked and probed her anus, not knowing what I was going to do next. I continued as I knew at some point she would have to breathe.

When she did finally let out her breath she gasped "What the fuck was that? No one has ever done that before. It felt weird but amazing." I did not stop and started fingering her clit with one hand while spreading her arse cheeks with the other, my tongue assaulting her arse hole.

"Oh my god, don't stop. No stop. I don't know. Fucking hell, it's incredible but so new and...." She faded off and just carried on breathing hard and taking the new sensations in.

I pulled my face away from her and stood behind her and held my cock while pushing against her pussy. It was so wet that the head of my cock popped in with no problem. Another sharp intake of breath and her head kicked back, and she looked at me over her shoulder with that naughty little smirk. She spread her legs a little wider which lowered her hips a bit and I was able to start pushing deeper and harder into her tight pussy.

As my cock lubed up with her wetness, I was able to push deeper and soon I was balls-deep in this yummy mummy who was letting out a sharp gasp each time I hit bottom. I reached down and lifted one leg and she put her foot on the bed giving me even deeper access to this amazing pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, please. I have not been stretched or had a cock so deep in me before. Just pump me till I come, please, please, please..."

I built up a rhythm, pulling my cock out, so only the head was still inside her and then pushing back in till my balls hit her clit. Long, slow strokes that made her moan each time I was fully inside her.

My hands were holding her hips as I looked down to watch my cock sliding in and out of her, her wetness gathering at the base of my cock. She was so wet. I took some of the wetness from her stretched pussy lips on one of my thumbs and brought it up to her butt hole and started to gently massage her entrance while continuing to fuck her long and hard with my cock.

I could feel her tense slightly when I started massaging her arse hole, but she soon started gently pushing back. Her head hung down as I pushed gently into her with my thumb which made her throw her head back suddenly and gasp. I stopped with my thumb half inside her but continued the onslaught on her pussy with my cock.

This made her relax and she turned her head back, to look at me again over her shoulder. Again, that smirk.

"Do it. Just do it. Push your thumb in" she said in a raspy voice.

I pushed my thumb further and she arched her back and let out a deep moan. I held my thumb completely inside her till she was used to it, and I felt her relax around my thumb a little and then started to match my thumb to my cock's tempo.

"Oh my god.... Please don't stop. Harder. Fuck me harder. I am so fucking close. I've never felt anything like thiiiiii...." her voice broke off as I started to pump both my cock and thumb into both her holes faster and another orgasm started racking through her beautiful body.

I felt her pussy contract around my cock, her arse around my thumb, as her body went into convulsions. My one hand on her hip had a hard time holding her as she shook, both my cock and thumb now buried fully within her as she came.

A deep guttural moan escaped her lips which pushed me over the edge, and I unloaded my balls into her deeply, making me groan with her in unison. I held myself inside her as I pumped cum deep into her body. This made her shake more and finally, she pulled away from me and rolled onto her back on the bed.

She lay there, looking up at me, clutching her pussy.

"Fucking hell, that was the most incredible feeling I have ever felt, but it got so sensitive I had to pull away. I'm sorry" she gasped while staring into my eyes deeply with those intense green eyes of hers.

"No need to apologize" I said as I joined her on the bed between her legs, my cock still standing tall covered in our mixed juices.

I pulled her hand away from her pussy and saw cum start to pour out of her used pussy and down the crack of her arse.

"What are we going to do with all this mess?" I asked in a naughty tone while at the same time dipping my head down to kiss, and then lick her clit again.

"What are you doing" she asked and lifted herself onto her elbows so she could look at me while I licked her out.

"That's so damn hot and dirty. I can't believe you're doing that to me after coming inside me. But please don't stop.... go slowly though...I'm so sensitive...." and she dropped back onto the bed and let me carry on licking her out.

I've never minded the taste of my own cum, so licked her pussy from bottom to top catching all the cum leaking out of her with my tongue. As the flow of cum slowed down, I focused again on just her clit, bringing her again to another orgasm, this time not so intense, but still where she had to grab my head pulling me into her core and at the same time clenching her thighs on each side of my face.

As she came, I felt another gush of liquid come out of her pussy, not sure if it was my cum or hers this time. She finally pushed my head away, locked her thighs together and pulled me up to her face. We kissed deeply and intimately. Deeply she kissed both our cum from my face while holding my head in both her hands.

She finally broke away, but still held my head close to her face and simply whispered to me "Thank you."

Chapter 2

Her first full anal experience leaves her shaking.

She arrived a little late, and this time was a little more flustered and seemed to be in a rush.

"I'm sorry, I was riding this morning and then my car wouldn't start so am running a bit late and did not have time to shower."

"No problem, come in," I said and held the door open. She strode in and went straight to the bedroom. I followed and found her stripping off.

"What are you doing? I asked.

"I need to shower first" she explained.

"Stop right there. Don't move another muscle" I said to her firmly.

She stopped and stared at me. She had already pulled off her short-sleeved riding shirt and was standing in a sports bra, a pair of very tight jodhpurs and wearing a black pair of riding boots.

"If you think you are taking that outfit off, or having a shower, you are very mistaken. Take a deep breath and come here" I said to her while standing in the doorway leaning on the frame and looking at her wonderfully athletic body.

She had frozen, looking at me with a quizzical look on her face. Then that naughty smirk crossed her lips, and she strode up to me in two quick strides.

I pulled her into me by the hips and we kissed immediately, her hands coming up to hold my face. My hands slid down to her arse and tightly gripped her arse cheeks that were held so beautifully in her jodhpurs. I squeezed her arse and pulled her arse cheeks apart as much as the riding pants would allow. As I did this she moaned into my mouth as we kissed. I broke away from the kiss slightly and whispered, "This arse of yours is so fucking hot in these pants but I need to see it naked and do some very naughty things to it today."

I felt her hold her breath while she looked into my eyes for a second or two, then pulled back and pulled her sports bra quickly over her head. She then sat down on the end of the bed, and with one foot pulled a boot off, then did the same with the other. Socks followed as fast. She then stood up, undid the button of her riding pants, and slid the zip down.

I stopped her with my hand on hers without saying anything and went behind her. My hands snaked around her body and up to her small perky tits. I gently filled my hands with her tits and tweaked her nipples. She gasped slightly. My hands then slid down each side of her body to her hips and I slowly pulled the pants down, exposing that firm arse and pair of cotton panties. I collected these with the jodhpurs and pulled them all down together to her feet and allowed her to step out of each leg, one at a time.

I turned her around to face the bed and pushed her forward. Without having to tell her what I wanted, she knew somehow, and knelt on the edge of her bed and then fell forward to support herself with her hands. The perfect place for doggy position.

I stared at this heavenly situation in front of me briefly. Knees apart, back arched slightly and her pink shaved pussy with swollen lips looking back at me. I knelt and without any further foreplay buried my face in her pussy, my nose pushing at her arse.

Her musky pussy was wet already and slightly sweaty from her horse riding. There was an animalistic smell about her that was overwhelming and intoxicating. I lapped at her pussy, pushing my tongue as deep inside her as I could, while at the same time inhaling her, tasting her, being completely taken in by this gorgeous athletic woman's body and pungency.

She dropped her shoulders onto the bed, burying her face in the duvet letting out moans as my tongue completely assaulted her pussy. I then ran my tongue up to her arse hole, leaving her now swollen and sodden pussy lips pushing back at me wantonly, licking and probing her tight hole. Again, because she had not showered after riding, she smelt and tasted incredible. I lubed her arse with my saliva and then slid a finger into her while returning my tongue to her pussy.

This time there was no surprise and only a gentle pushing back on my hand, encouraging me to push my finger deeper. I did, and slowly started pulling in and out of her bum while burying my face in her gorgeous pussy.

I have a very good control of coming, but the situation was pushing me close, even without having my cock touched. I could also feel her getting closer and I was not ready for either of us to cum just yet, so I pulled away from her completely and stood up. She gasped in frustration and looked at me backwards over her shoulder with a questioning look in her eye.

I gently slapped her arse and said "Don't move. Stay in that position. I'll be right back."

12