Megan in the Basement

Story Info
Megan and Sandy unexpectedly return home.
12.2k words
4.64
9.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
24 Followers

Feeling refreshed from my shower, I settle into the basement to obtain a much-needed release.

-- Pump It Up --

Sitting at the desk, I open my laptop before taking a swig of margarita. I click on Chrome and open an incognito window. This is my work laptop, and I don't want any history of where I'm about to go or what I'm about to look at. Extremely horny from the night's events and without release, I go to Literotica.com, my favorite story site, to read some erotic literature. I find several highly rated but short stories that pique my interest. The first is a story about Jon and Kara, two college-age cousins arriving for a family gathering at a cabin in the Colorado Rockies. They arrive before a bad winter storm that closes all the roads with several feet of snow. They're trapped, and no one else in the family can get there.

They try to make the most of it. Thankfully they were each tasked with bringing food. They also brought alcohol and pot. After dinner, they played card games like they always did growing up. They drank, got high, and didn't think it was a problem with the power went out around ten. They lit candles and lamps so they could continue playing games. An hour later, when it started to get cold, they realized they needed to do something. The cabin had a fireplace but very little wood. They got the fire going but knew it wasn't going to last. Neither knew where the wood pile was outside, and they couldn't go out until morning to find it because of the storm.

It dawned on them they might be in trouble. They huddled on the couch under a blanket to keep warm in front of the dying fire, but they knew they couldn't stay there all night. Jon suggested they bring one of the mattresses and put it on the floor by the fire. They could sleep together to keep warm. Kara was dubious but said she understood it worked best if they were naked. Neither seemed eager to do that, but with the dying fire and falling temperature decided they had to try.

They brought a double-size mattress from one of the bedrooms and all the blankets they could find. Jon volunteered to get in first and warm the bed. Kara stayed in the bathroom until Jon stripped and got under the covers. He covered his face with a pillow as Kara stripped and joined him. They felt it would be safest if Kara spooned Jon from behind. They giggled like little kids after they were both in bed. They were nervous and uncomfortable, but they tried to make it work. They talked for a little while until they fell asleep.

Kara wakes up in the middle of the night. Half asleep, she has a foggy awareness of holding and stroking something. Kara thinks she's dreaming about the guy she fucked last week. He was okay, and she managed to cum several times, but he was nothing to brag about. Wait, she remembers, he wasn't this big. As the sleep leaves her, she remembers she is in bed with Jon. Kara snaps awake when she realizes what she is stroking is Jon's erect cock. She freaks out and lets it go, rolling away on her back.

Jon does not wake up.

Laying beside his warm body, she is breathing fast, and she feels warm all over. Kara was unexpectedly aroused by what just happened. Staring at the ceiling, she couldn't help but think about what she was doing and what he felt like. Kara wonders if she imagined how big he felt. The more she thinks about it, the more curious she gets. Finally, she rolls toward him, reaches around his waist, and takes his cock in her hand again. She's surprised at how thick and heavy it feels. Kara wonders if she got him this hard by stroking him. It's not the first cock she held, but it's easily the thickest. It feels hot in her hand. At first, she just explores, feeling its texture and girth and finding it is not much more than average length. In a short time, Kara is stroking his shaft. Jon still does not wake. When she moves to better position herself, he rolls onto his back. Kara grabs a pen light they found and gets under the blankets. She turns on the light to watch herself stroke her cousin's hard cock. Kara is amazed at its thickness and its large purple head. Pre-cum oozes and glistens in the dim light. Kara uses her thumb to spread it around the mushroom-shaped head.

Kara gets very turned on as she strokes Jon's cock. Kneeling beside her cousin's naked body, she feels heat and wetness building between her legs. Kara badly wants to touch herself but only has two hands, and one needs to hold the light. She doesn't want to set the light now, and she doesn't want to stop playing with his cock.

Kara quickly arrives at the obvious solution; leaning over Jon, she licks the pre-cum off his bulbous head before sucking it into her mouth. She discovers her mouth is almost too small and can only suck on a couple inches. Her lips stretch around his shaft, and she sucks in what she can while the fingers of her free hand rub her sensitive clit. Kara's arousal grows rapidly, and she tries hard to get more of his cock into her mouth. Finally, dropping the light, she fondles his equally large ball sack. She wonders if he will cum in his sleep. Then she wonders if she could swallow it all. These thoughts make her hornier, and she pumps two fingers in her pussy. Moaning into his cock, she now wants to make Jon cum. She strokes the base of his cock as she sucks him.

Jon continues to sleep.

After a few minutes, Kara's jaw starts to hurt, and she gags several times. She knows she can't keep this up much longer. Her arousal is peaking, and when she is sucking on his head, she cums, moaning loudly. She freezes for a moment, but Jon does not move. She begins to wonder if he is asleep or playing possum. At this point, Kara didn't care; her orgasm was good but felt like a tease. She needs and wants more.

Kara carefully straddles his hips and guides Jon's big head to her dripping pussy. Rubbing it between her lips a few times to lubricate it, she pushes her hips down on his hard cock. She's never taken such a thick cock before; after several moments, her vulva stretches enough to allow his fat head to enter her cunt. She groans, cumming again and pausing to let her tight pussy accommodate Jon's cock. Her eyes close, and she groans louder as each inch of his shaft stretches and fills her pussy. Then she feels Jon's hands grab her hips, and he thrusts hard. Kara grunts loudly from the force of his cock driving deep inside her. She falls forward, her firm breasts crushing into Jon's muscular chest. Her eyes open to see the surprise and confusion in his eyes. Kara smiles and kisses him hard on the mouth as Jon starts pumping his cock inside her.

Jon can't believe his sexy cousin is fucking him. He was confused when he woke to see Kara's naked body on his. And more so when Jon realized his cock was partially inside her hot pussy. He did the only thing that seemed right; He grabbed her hips and drove his cock fully into her pussy. This was the right choice as she was not kissing him, her tongue in his mouth, and she was fucking him like crazy.

Kara sits up with her hands on Jon's chest. The blankets fall off her and onto Jon's legs. Neither is concerned about the cold air surrounding them. Free of constraints, she swivels her hips and moves up and down on Jon's cock. She also becomes more verbal, telling Jon how good his fat cock feels in her little pussy. Her words are laced with profanity as she tells him how good he feels. Jon is in heaven watching Kara ride him. He had only imagined what she would look like naked, and watching her firm breasts bouncing with her movements far surpassed his imagination. Jon reaches up and takes hold of her round orbs, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Kara directs him to pinch her nipples harder, to dig his fingernails into them.

Kara's highly aroused state, coupled with the taboo of fucking Jon, brings on a series of intense orgasms. As she cums, her body movements become wilder and her verbalization more sexual. Kara screams how hard she is cumming, and that she wants to feel Jon's cum fill her cunt. "Fill my cunt," "Give me your cum" she repeatedly says as she kneads his balls with one hand.

Jon may have recently woken up, but he was fully engaged. Watching Kara's hot naked body fucking him and listening to his usually reserved, sexy cousin rapidly brings him to his peak. Kara begging him to cum and seeing his slick cock moving in and out of her tight pussy pushes him over. Kara feels his nut sack contract and pulls up to his body just before she feels his cum explode inside her. Grabbing her hips, Jon holds her tight as he pumps several loads of cum into her womb. Kara cums again and collapses on Jon's heaving chest.

They hold each other tight in silence in their post-orgasmic bliss.

They awake in the morning with Kara still lying on Jon and his cock inside her pussy. His morning wood is at full attention, and he rolls her over and fucks her hard through several more orgasms. This time Jon talks dirty, and Kara encourages him. He finally fills her with his seed again. For as much as they talked during sex, they said little as they lay in each other's arms. Falling asleep in the warm bed again, they awake an hour later and fuck again. This time trying several positions. Jon lasted longer this time, and they fuck for over thirty minutes, with Kara cumming dozens of times.

The power returns mid-day, but the roads will be blocked for days. They don't bother to put clothes on and have sex in every room in the cabin several times a day. Over the next two days, they fuck each other raw and almost get caught by her parents, who follow a plow to the cabin.

I'm slightly surprised I didn't cum reading that story. But I did experience a few orgasms. I learned in college that I could orgasm without cumming. I could prolong the experience and intensity once I did cum. On the other hand, I think I may have overstimulated myself earlier, and now I can't make myself cum. This has happened before. The lap dance, briefly fucking Lori, and what I did in the shower may have brought me to this point. Instead of reading another story, I decided maybe a video would help me reach nirvana.

I remember a video I found on the web that gets me off every time I watch it. I quickly searched and found it on one of my favorite video sites. It's a point-of-view video about a young woman who is a massage therapist, and she tries to help her stepbrother who injured his thigh. Because of the location of the injury, she tells him to remove his clothes and put on a robe. While massaging him, she has to open his robe, exposing his growing erection.

At first, he is embarrassed, but she tells him it's no big deal; it always happens with her clients. She tells him how some of her clients also get embarrassed. She tells him that once, after completing the massage and leaving the room, she returned expecting it to be empty. She opens the door and sees him on the massage table, jacking off. He had a good-sized cock, so she watched him until he blew his load. She was amazed when her client shot several thick streams over three feet into the air.

The stepbrother asks if she gives her clients a 'happy ending." She tells him no, but then admits it turns her on. He kept her talking about her clients, and she finally admitted that she did help one client. It was after she had seen four hard cocks in a row, and this guy had the biggest she had ever seen in real life. When he rolled on his back, he stroked it and offered her a $200 tip to help him get off. He was cute, and she was horny; she hesitated, but watching him stroke that big cock decided it for her. She detailed the whole experience to her stepbrother, starting with her hand job and ending with her fucking her client.

This gave the stepbrother a raging hard-on that she had difficulty ignoring. He cajoles her into helping him out. She laughs it off, then starts to stroke and play with his cock. She takes off her sweatshirt and gives him a handjob. He talks her into sucking him, and she removes her sweatpants and sports bra. Her nipples are hard. After several minutes, she slides her panties off and mounts him. She has a full bush, but you can see how wet she is, and her clit shows through the light brown curls. She cums several times, riding him in several positions. Finally, she lies on the dining room table and spreads her legs. Her blonde muff is soaked and matted, and her pussy lays open and waiting. The stepbrother moves between her legs and slides deep inside her.

While watching this movie, I shrug off my robe, letting it fall to the back of the chair. I take hold of my aching cock, sliding my hand up and down its stiff shaft. I'm hard as ever and need my long-delayed relief. The movie is a real turn-on, and I want to cum when the male character does. The girl in the movie resembles someone, but I can't think of who and imagine it's Lori. That's Lori on the table, and I'm buried in her pussy, pumping my cock deep inside her.

This movie always makes me cum, and I feel the familiar stirring of my approaching orgasm. Knowing I am close, I think about where to shoot my pent-up cum. My eyes locked on the action, I swivel the chair to my left because there are several feet of open floor behind the couch, and it's as good a place as any. I'll clean it off the floor with a towel later. I push the screen back for better viewing and stand, my body facing the open floor and my eyes on the computer screen. I'm pumping my cock hard and fast and groaning as I pinch one of my nipples. My breathing is rapid as I feel my impending orgasm build.

"Fuck, Lori," I grunt out loud, "I'm going to fill your tight pussy with my cum."

"OH!" I hear a short gasp and a sharp intake of breath.

I freeze mid-stroke. My head snaps upward from the screen, and I instinctively squat down to hide my body. Directly in front of me, Lori's oldest daughter, Megan, stands in the doorway of the stairwell. She stares at me, one hand covering her mouth and the other holding a hard cider. I stand naked less than six feet from her, holding my raging erection. My stomach flips, with surprise and horror showing on my face.

"Hi Bill," Megan greets me, removing her hand and revealing a big smile.

I fall into the chair, almost missing it, and haphazardly pull the robe to cover my body. Never taking my eyes off Megan, I shut the lid of my MacBook and tied the robe closed. Why is she here? I'm flustered, she just caught me beating off, and she knows it. When did she get here? I'm surprised I didn't cum.

-- What a Fool Believes --

"WHAT THE FUCK? You scared the shit out of me," I say, surprised, "What are you doing here?"

"Good to see you too," she says snarkily. "And I live here, remember?"

"Yeah, but..." I try to find more words.

"And it looks like I almost scared something else out of you," she laughs.

Megan walks over, dragging the fingers of her left hand along the top of the old wooden desk. Standing before me, she slides her butt along the edge before boosting herself onto the desk. Sitting next to my MacBook, she crosses her ankles. A cute smile fills her oval face, her tongue gliding across the edges of her straight white teeth. She drinks the hard cider and sets the bottle next to the laptop. She smells clean and fresh, like she just got out of the shower, and her long blonde hair is still wet. She's dressed for bed, with a long white Hello Kitty t-shirt covering her 23-year-old body and extending halfway down her bare thighs. The edge of its oversized collar is on her left, exposing the smooth white flesh along her collarbone. Her pink robe is open and hanging loosely from her shoulders. Megan wears matching slippers on her feet. I can't tell if she has anything on under the nightshirt, but it rides up her firm, creamy thighs when she sits down.

"Sorry, hello, Megan," I say, trying to keep my eyes on hers. "It's nice to see you again."

Her timing is terrible, but I was happy to see her. The last time I did, she was wearing even less clothing.

"Is it?" she smiles, "I seem to have interrupted you."

"No worries," I say, trying to be nonchalant and compose myself. "I always like talking with you."

"Well, it's nice to see you again, too," her voice is silky smooth, "even though I may have seen more than expected. It's been too long."

"Yes, it has," I say, subtly agreeing to both statements. "Ah, when did you get home?"

How much did she see? How long did she watch me? Fuck, that's stupid; I was standing only feet from her, fully naked and stroking my dick. One minute or one hour, she knows what she saw. If she's never seen a guy jacking off, she has now.

"About an hour ago. You were in the shower," Megan re-crosses her ankles, causing her knees to part slightly. "Sandy was tired and crashed. I waited until you were done and took a shower myself."

She runs her fingers through her damp hair, uncrossing and crossing her ankles again. I wonder why I didn't hear the water running.

"So, normally, at this point of the conversation, I'd ask what you are doing," Megan has a shit-eating grin on her face, glancing at the rise in my robe. "But that's unnecessary. I seem to have caught you, um..., with your pants down, so to speak."

There it is, the elephant in the room.

"Just surfing the web," I say, still trying to compose myself. "I was about to put on some clothes when you walked in. So yeah, you can say you caught me with my pants down."

Goddam, that's a lame excuse. Why didn't I just admit to what I was doing?

"Uh, huh, just surfing the web? Oh, don't worry, I won't say anything," her voice is reassuring and tinged with humor. "Well, I won't tell the family, anyway. I may tell some friends, but I won't use your name. It's going to be a long time before I get the vision of your throbbing manhood out of my mind."

She laughs at her comment. Glancing at me, she laughs again at the stunned look on my face.

I shake my head and remain silent.

"You're pretty hot for an old guy," she smiles, "I got a good view of you stroking that nice cock of yours."

"Fuck," is the only thing I say.

"Awe, don't be mad," Megan says in a soothing voice. "I knew what you were doing when I came down here. I could hear the video."

I look at her and pull my robe tighter around me.

"You looked really hard," she grins, "it looked like you were close to cumming. I would've enjoyed that."

I look at her but don't respond.

"But I wasn't expecting you to say that thing about filling Mom with your cum," Megan laughs a bit uneasily, "that threw me off, and I couldn't keep my mouth shut."

"Christ," I mumble.

"Yeah, I'm a little bummed too," she smiles, "I love seeing a guy cum. Frankly, I thought you'd see me long before you reached that point, but you were so into what you were watching."

"How long...?" I start to ask but don't finish the sentence.

"Ten or fifteen minutes," Megan says, "and when you were in the bathroom."

"What?" Now there is a little anger in my voice.

"You left the door open," Megan says, "and when I looked in, I saw your steamy silhouette pumping your stuff. That was just too good not to watch."

"It's not nice spying on people in their private moments," I admonished her.

"I know, and I'm sorry," her voice apologetic, "but I couldn't help myself. And when you got out of the shower..., that was even better."

"Do you always make it a habit of spying on your house guests?" I am getting angry.

"No," she says defensively, then adds in a softer, lustier voice: "Well, maybe the sexy ones."

Was she referring to me as sexy?

"So, ah, you...." I am unbalanced by her sexy comment.

"You did a great job trimming your pubes," she says matter-of-factly.

"So, you watched me in the bathroom, and then came down here to watch me...." I shake my head and can't say the word.

yooper
yooper
24 Followers