Megan's Rules Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man returns home and becomes a sub to his stepmother.
7.2k words
4.41
30.8k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sososubby
sososubby
40 Followers

It was incredible how quickly things had changed. Just a few months before, I felt like I had it all figured out. Graduated college, found a job, moved into an apartment with my girlfriend -- things were working out. Sure, it wasn't a great job or a great apartment, but both were good enough. Emma and I were happy with our low paying jobs and our studio apartment, and we were and optimistic about how things were looking. And then it all turned upside down.

When I first lost my job at the restaurant, I didn't even think twice about it. I told even told Emma "Whatever, there are a million places I can work. I bet I find a new crappy job in a week." But I didn't. After two weeks I started to get a little nervous, and after four weeks with no paycheck, my savings were gone. Emma and I had to face the fact that she couldn't make rent alone, so we'd have to figure something out, and fast. When Emma told me that one of her friends had a room open up in her shared apartment, I took it as good news and didn't understand why she seemed upset telling me.

"That's great, Emma! We can move in there until I get back on my feet. It'll just be a month or two, and I bet it'll be fun living with a roommate for a little while," I told her. But I could see that something was wrong.

When she finally looked up at me and spoke, it hit me like a kick to the gut. "No, Adam, that's not -- I'm really sorry, and I definitely don't want to break up, that's not what this is, I promise!" She was almost in tears as she continued, "but Sarah said she wasn't comfortable with both of us living in the room. The place really is too small for three people, and she thought living with a couple would be weird for her. You understand, right?"

"But, but, Em," I pleaded, "can't you explain that it'll be just for like a month or two? I promise I won't get in the way or make things weird or anything!"

"I really tried, Adam. I really did. She was set against it. And it'll be ok. It's just temporary, right?" She tried smiling and taking my hands in hers.

I was at a loss. I felt myself tearing up and looked away from her in shame. I sat like that for a while, desperate to find another solution, but I didn't see one. It was a new city for me and I didn't have any friends I was close with to ask about crashing at their place. So, I had to accept it. I looked up at my girlfriend and tried to play down how hard it was for me. "You're right, Em. It's not even such a big deal. I'll stay at my dad's for a while. It's only about an hour from here anyway. We'll be fine."

We both tried to smile at each other and spent the night cuddling in our shared apartment for the last time.

I called my father the next day and talked to him about it. At first he almost seemed hesitant and I got desperate "Dad! Please, I really don't have anywhere to go!"

He reassured me "No, no, son. Don't worry. Of course, you'll always have a place with me. Of course. It's just...well, it'll be fine. I'm traveling for business for the next few weeks, so it'll be just you and Megan at home. But that's ok, with you, right?"

"Of course! Thanks so much, dad. Yeah, it'll be fun. It'll give us a chance to get to know each other."

My father had married Megan just a year before, and since I had been at college, I never really spent any time with her. It'd been just me and dad since I was little, so when he had told me he met someone, I was really happy for him. He was a great guy and deserved to be happy. I was a little shocked when he said they were getting married so soon after meeting, but when I saw her I could understand why. She was about 35 years old, about ten years younger than my dad, and she was stunning. Tall, 5'10" I guessed, beautiful long red hair, green eyes that felt like they were looking through you, and a distractingly good body. She had a tight, toned athletic body, narrow waist, and large breasts, firm enough to stay perky, but soft and round and almost impossible to look away from.

They made a funny couple, my dad and Megan. She was a couple of inches taller with looks that demanded attention, while my father was nice looking for his age, but you'd never notice him for his looks. And next to Megan's glowing confidence, he almost seemed to shrink. But they seemed happy with each other and were married in a quick ceremony. I wasn't even there! Just something with a couple of their friends, he said. If I was skeptical at all, seeing at how relaxed and happy my dad was since Megan moved in made me really happy for him.

I admit I was pretty bummed about moving back home, but all that evaporated when I actually got there. Megan was inviting and friendly. I was worried it might be awkward, but she made me feel at home from the moment I arrived, greeting me with a big hug at the door, "Welcome home, Adam! I know this wasn't part of your plan, but we're happy to have you here. Why don't you go unpack and get settled in your room, and come on down whenever you're ready. Sound good?"

Her smile was warm and genuine and I forgot even why I was hesitant to come home. "Sounds great. Thanks so much, Megan."

And that's how it was for the first few days. All smiles and hugs. We'd have coffee together in the morning and then wine with dinner in the evenings. Our chats weren't super deep, but we were getting to know each other a bit, and definitely having a nice time. When things changed, I had nobody to blame but myself.

It was late afternoon. I was lounging on the couch when I heard her keys in the front door. I have to admit that seeing her come home from her runs and yoga classes was a guilty highlight of my day. Seeing Megan in her skin tight leggings, her flat tummy exposed, her breasts almost spilling out of her tight sports top, who wouldn't like to see her like that? Her body would still be sweaty, too, which somehow made her look even sexier. She'd answer my "Good workout, Megan?" playfully, tossing her ankle socks at me "See for yourself!" and we'd both have a nice laugh.

But when she came in that day, her usual calm had been replaced by a hectic rushing around. "Adam, I totally forgot I had dinner plans tonight. Can I ask you to just pick up around the house? I have to just jump into the shower and run. Just maybe collect the laundry and put away the dishes, ok?"

"Sure, no problem," I replied, trying to sneak a glance at her tight butt as she walked past, as I often did. A few times I thought she'd caught me looking, but I just made like I was looking at my phone. But my god, her ass! Each cheek defined so perfectly in her yoga pants. It was perfect. I felt wrong for looking at my dad's wife like that, but couldn't help it.

I heard the shower turn on upstairs and figured I'd get started on the dishes. I had just finished up in the kitchen when she ran past me and said "You can just grab the dirty clothes and leave them by the washer. I'll take care of it tomorrow. Bye!" I heard the door close behind her. She did have a habit of leaving her clothes around the house sometimes, but since she was doing most of the chores anyway, I didn't have any complaints. Also, I'd be lying if I said that seeing her clothes here and there wasn't kind of nice for me. I took it as a sign of how comfortable we were with each other, plus getting to see her panties lying on the floor was definitely a turn on.

Seeing her panties balled up on the floor of the bathroom, as much as I knew I shouldn't, I would sometimes grab them, hold them to my face, and sniff. Her aroma was incredible. It was like a bolt of electricity coursing through my body. I was always super quick about it, making sure to leave them just as I found them on the floor. If I was lucky, they'd still be sweaty from her body, smelling incredible. So that night, with her out of the house, and her actually asking me to pick up the clothes she'd just taken off, I felt like I had hit the jackpot! I was almost trembling as I picked up her panties. She'd worn a pink pair made from a super thin material, and I could see how they were still wet in the crotch, all the way through to the back.

Having the house to myself for a change, I took no time in deciding to take her panties to my room. My heart was pounding as I almost ran into my room and jumped onto my bed. I hadn't allowed myself to even sniff them on the way, figuring a little denial would turn me on even more. I was on my back, pants pulled down, shirt pulled up in anticipation of blowing a huge load, one hand on my cock, the other clutching Megan's panties. I closed my eyes as I took them to my face and inhaled long and deep. I let out a moan as I took in her scent. My cock already throbbing hard and I gave another long sniff. Eyes closed, I could think of nothing but Megan's tight ass, how these panties were up against her pussy as she ran and just inhaled deeply again, moaning even louder.

I was in heaven, lost in the scent of her pussy, her sweat, her panties. All I knew was how good she smelled, how hard I was, and how close I was to cumming. Totally lost. Which is why I didn't hear her come back up the stairs, or notice her standing in my open doorway. She cleared her throat loudly and I screamed, shocked that I wasn't alone.

"Ahh! Oh god!" I stammered and clumsily pulled at my pants, dropping her panties, panicked, startled, humiliated. "I...Megan...I didn't know...ummmmm"

"Not exactly what I meant when I said to collect the laundry, Adam." And was she...smiling?

"No, I know...I just..." but she cut me off.

"Quiet, now. Don't insult me by denying what I just saw, ok, hon? Just shush as I decide what I'm going to do." She wouldn't stop looking right me as my face burned with embarrassment. "So, certainly if I tell your father what you've been up to, your little arrangement here will be over, won't it?"

I nodded. Of course it would. My pants were still around my knees, but at least I'd managed to get my underwear back up. Though my hardon was clear as day, poking against my boxerbriefs. God, why wouldn't it go down!

"Do you want that, Adam? I could call him and he'd tell you to be out by tomorrow, woudn't he?"

"Yeah. Probably," I muttered as I stared at the floor.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Megan snapped at me. Startled, I flinched and looked up at her, shocked to find her definitely smiling now.

"So here's my proposal. I keep this between us, but under a few conditions," she said as she stepped closer to me.

"Of course! Anything! Please, I'm so sorry, Megan," I was begging and desperate. If they kicked me out for this, it's not like I could explain to Emma. I'd be screwed!

"Shhhh. I said shush, Adam. I just came back in to grab my phone from my dresser and I do have to run to my dinner now, so I don't have time to sort this out with you now," she paused and touched my cheek. I shuddered. "So let's agree on this for now. You will do what I say, when I say it. Anything I don't tell you to do, you must ask permission to do before doing it, and you are to do nothing without my explicit orders or permission. No questions asked and no more second chances. Is that acceptable to you, hon?"

I was ready to agree to anything. I had no choice, afterall. "Of course, Megan. Yes. Your house, you are in charge."

She smiled. "Good boy. Now, I'm going to watch you put my panties back into my room, then I'm going to lock the door, since you obviously can't be trusted."

I nodded and picked up her dirty panties from where I'd dropped them on my bed and bent down to pull up my pants and return them to her room.

Megan slapped my hands away from my pants. "Did I say to pull up your pants!? Already breaking the rules. I guess I should just call your father."

"No, wait. I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Megan. I'll listen." And I hobbled to her room, pants falling around my ankles. My face blushing bright red, it felt hot. I heard her let out a little laugh as I took my stupid little steps to her room. She followed behind me and locked her bedroom door.

"See? See how easy it is to just do as I say?" her finger on my face again as I nodded. "And look? Seems like you are enjoying our arrangement so far?" and she took my chin and forced my glance down, to my cock still hard and poking against my underwear. "Come on!" I thought to myself, "why now!"

Picking my head back up to look at her, she asked "Is there anything you'd like to ask permission to do before I leave, dear?" Her green eyes staring at me.

We could both see how hard I was, but I couldn't muster the nerve to ask her if I could jerk off. Imagine! So I shook my head "No."

"Ok, Adam. But do NOT break the rules again or the deal is off. And hon," she continued with a smile, "I WILL know if you do." Watching her walk down the stairs I noticed for the first time how hot she'd dressed for her dinner. Spiky high heels, black stockings, and a tight black dress that clung to her body, showing off her breasts and their cleavage, leaving her shoulders and much of her back exposed. I stood at the top of the stairs, frozen, head spinning from what had just happened. She look back up at me and laughed "You do have permission to pull up your pants now, hon." And she left.

I was shaking as I dropped onto the couch. I was so mad at myself for being so stupid and getting caught doing it! What if I got kicked out? What if Emma found out why? God, would dad ever forgive me? What have I done? My mind was racing, and I needed to calm down. "Megan said it'd be ok. I just have to listen to her" I told myself, trying to relax. I took some deep breaths and tried watching some tv as a distraction. It seemed like time was frozen. I was both terrified of what Megan would say when she got home. But I also needed to know what she would say! I felt I'd lost control over my life and was desperate to at least know what was going to happen. I'd stare at the door, trying to will Megan back home.

After the longest four hours of my life, I heard the key in the door. I jumped to my feet, and waited for Megan to enter.

The door opened, my heart was pounding in my chest as Megan walked in. Seeing me standing, as if at attention, she smiled her warm smile at me, and laughed softly. "Looks like someone has been waiting for me to get home! Happy to see me, hon?"

I was stammering again, "I just wanted to apologize again, Megan. Really, I don't know what--" she put her finger to her red lips and stopped me mid-sentence.

"We're past all that now, hon. Ok? So stop it. That part is over, we both know what you did, you accepted that I'll be in charge and now you just have to follow that one rule. Just do as I say, and your little violation of my privacy will never be a problem." Her words, though I still didn't know exactly what she meant, were calming to me, slightly. My heart was still pounding as she came closer, put her hands on my shoulders and said "Now, take a deep breath, and slowly let it out." She did it with me. "Good. Now again, and this time, feel how relaxing it is to just let Megan be in charge. No more worrying about doing the right thing. No more worrying about what dad will think, what is best for you, what you want. Let me take care of all that worrying and thinking. You just have to do as I say. Now, big deep breath and hold it." I did as she said, filling my lungs, trying to accept what was happening, "and now as you let it out, let out all that worrying." As I exhaled. "Good, now again. Big deep breath, taking in your nice, relaxing, comforting, breath. Big deep breath, Adam, breath it in and and think Obeeeeeeey," I shuddered softly as I did as she said, feeling my heart slow, my breathing get steadier. "And now let out all that worry, and exhale. Good boy. Now again." We repeated it three more times. By the end, I really was quite calm. She smiled, and said "Feel better, dear? No more panic?"

I nodded in agreement and moved to sit next to her as she took a place on the couch. She stopped me. "No, Adam. I sit here on the couch and you sit on the floor at my feet. Don't worry if you think it's weird or anything else. Let me make all those decisions and you just..." she trailed off and looked at me expectantly.

"Oh, ummm...I obey." I saw her smile approvingly and instantly felt better having done something right.

"Yes, hon. I say what to do and you obey." She was smiling again, but with a gleam in her eye I hadn't seen before. "Now, sit at my feet and let's talk about how things are going to be."

I sat on the floor next to her feet. Her legs were crossed, and her dress was hiked up showing much of her thigh, up to the top of her stocking. She was dangling one of her pointed black high heels off her foot as she spoke. "I'm going to explain things to you now, and I want you just to listen. Do what I say, and only speak if I ask you a direct question. Understand?" She looked down at me and I felt 3 inches tall.

"Yes, I understand."

"Wonderful. Off to a perfect start. Now, dear, show me how you've accepted your place at my feet. Give each of my shoes a kiss, right on the tips." She bent over her lap a little to watch me, "And do not make me wait. If I tell you to do something, you don't worry about how you feel about it, you just..." raising an eyebrow at me.

"...I obey" I answered and bent down and kissed her shiny shoes. One kiss on the front of each. It was embarrassing to do, and I felt a little ridiculous kissing her shoes, but I reminded myself that I had no choice and could almost hear Megan's reassuring voice, telling me to relax and obey.

"Now, seeing as we both know how much you like to sniff my things, remove my shoes one at a time. Hold each to your face and let me see you inhale deeply through your nose. And do NOT hesitate."

My hands shaking, I did as she said. Her shoes a heady mix of her sweaty feet and the leather. I tried just telling myself to just do as she said, that I had no choice, not to think about it. But, as I smelled her shoes, did I, I mean, did I like it? Did I feel myself getting hard? "Just do as she says, don't worry, don't worry" I told myself, again and again.

I was broken out of my mantra when she said "Now, lay down. And just listen. No, put your head here under my feet and lay on your back. Good, like that." Then she placed her stockinged feet on my face, one foot covering my nostrils, the other across my lips. The scent of her feet filled my head, I couldn't escape it. Salty, funky, sour, sweet, I inhaled deeply as she spoke. "Good, good. There it is. Just sniff and listen. This is how it's going to be now. No more just lounging around and having me take care of the house. All the chores, those are now yours. You will have coffee waiting for me when I wake up, you will have all of my meals prepared and keep the house clean." She wiggled her toes on my lips, pushing them into my mouth. "You may suck on my foot now." Doing as she said, my mouth filled with the salty taste of her sweaty nylons and feet after a night squeezed into her tight shoes.

It was all a new experience for me, the taste, the smell, how her nylons felt against my tongue, my face. I concentrated on my breathing so as not to gag as she pushed all of her toes into my mouth. I sucked, hoping I was doing what she wanted. My heart jumped as I heard her laugh, hoping that I hadn't done something else wrong.

"Well, look at that. Seems like my panties aren't the only thing you like to sniff, hmmm?" She took her foot out of my mouth and tapped it against the hardon tenting my jeans. Her touch on my aching cock was electric. I felt I could almost cum just from that and let out a moan. "Oh no you don't!" and she shoved her foot back into my mouth. You must ask permission for everything, especially orgasms. And, spoiler alert, hon. You aren't getting one for quite a while. What you did was very wrong and you have a long way to go to earn anything as nice as an orgasm. Now, keep sucking my foot, dear."

sososubby
sososubby
40 Followers
12