Meimei Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered, then, those incredible days and weeks when An Shan had grown increasingly intimate with me, exploring and touching, but still not pleasuring. Never knowing how she had felt about it and not wanting it to end, I decided not to push things forward. I had decided to take what she gave me and not seek more.

I wanted a little bit more now.

With painstaking care not to awaken An Shan, I repositioned my feet in the bed, and I pushed my elbow into the mattress to prepare myself to move up.

Ready, I urged my body up toward the headboard while keeping my penis as still as possible. I settled into my new position. Everything but my hips relaxed. All I need do is thrust, I knew.

Heart racing and nerves on red alert, I gently drove my cock deeper in between those hefty tits, savoring every fraction gained. I drew a massive, involuntary breath at the sensation. Stifling the groans and curses I needed to express, as quietly as I could manage, I exhaled.

Glancing down, An Shan's head remained tilted back, eyes closed but directed toward my face. Underneath, the blanket loosely, but effectively covered her chest.

I needed to see. I slipped a finger underneath and cautiously drew it away.

I gasped at the sight of her breasts. Only the upper arches of her areolae were visible, but the two heavy globes slumped against one another creating a long, lovely crease. Those tits seemed both languidly relaxed and vibrantly alive at the same time. My cock was buried, nestled snugly, somewhere inside.

I thought, "More," but I may have whispered the word aloud. I needed to see my cock there. It was not enough to feel it.

Gathering up my limbs once more, yet using all of my core to keep my erection in place, I urged my body further up the bed. My crown pressed against the headboard.

An Shan licked her lips and swallowed, venting a sweet gasp.

I waited.

She cuddled into the blanket.

I waited.

She grew still and resumed her natural breathing.

Driving gently from the hips, I thrust my penis further through her breasts. It slid smoothly, snugly through. I watched the nexus of her cleavage part and give way as the shining head of my cock emerged. A thrill swept through me.

Fuck, I need this.

Fuck, I want this. More of it.

I looked at her face, and I wanted to kiss her. Not even that, just caress her. If I could just run my hand along the back of her head, let her silky raven hair flow across my fingertips. But I knew I could go no further. I knew I had to back down and wait. Until my erection subsided and slipped out, I had to stop.

Tilting my head back, my mind screamed in frustration. I flexed my cock as hard as I could. I felt the muscle plume the tip. Keeping it contracted, holding it in a kind of dry ejaculation, my heart raged at what it could not have. Then, I relented, let out my breath, and glanced down.

I nearly flinched.

I was looking at the back of An Shan's head.

My beautiful meimei was looking down at her chest, no doubt watching the head of my cock throb and mushroom between her breasts.

I closed my eyes, sighing in quiet resignation.

Her crown moved, and she began to look up at me.

What does a person say? What....

Her eyes met mine. Her mouth was open and breathing gently. There was no discernible expression. No shock. No fury. No delight. No thrill. Nothing.

She looked at me as if...what was it? As if she were waiting for me. Patiently waiting.

An Shan glanced down at my penis. She looked up at me again.

My gosh, she was beautiful. That black hair. Those far-eastern obsidian eyes. Those cheeks, so tight and youthful and...and almost inflated, as if they were full of fresh air.

I didn't wait to consider my options. I slid my hand through her luscious hair and cradled the back of her neck. I drew my hips back and thrust.

And thrust.

And thrust.

She watched me without a word or an utterance.

I watched her the same way, but my gosh it felt good. I felt sizzling and alive and recklessly powerful.

I gasped, and An Shan's face bent toward the action below. Her interest in seeing my cock drive through her tits sent me over.

"Fuck, Meimei," I growled, feeling the rapid-fire surges overtake and drown me.

I was cumming hard. I thrust one last time and held there, squashing my cock upwards. I felt her head craning down toward my penis.

An Shan made the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard--part joy, part surprise. I groaned when I heard it. My cock convulsed in rapid bursts. I didn't ever want them to end.

This, I thought, is how I want to feel forever. But, it diminished and died. With a low growl, I released her.

An Shan's face rose toward mine. Her mouth remained open. Her eyes looked at me as if in amazement, and her face was covered in semen. Here was this gorgeous face absolutely annihilated with slashes, globs, and curling ropes of sperm.

Suddenly, I was no longer drained; I was energized. I shot up in bed, tossed her legs apart, and dove between.

I wanted to hear her cum. I drew her apart with my fingers and played on her clit with my tongue. Sneaking my free hand between her thighs, I drove two fingers into her.

She lasted less than five minutes.

I felt her peak approaching when she raised her head from the bed and began watching me.

The thrill of it was that my cum was still all over her face. She hadn't done a thing about it. There were runs and drips where there had been pools and slashes. What had been milky white was now clear and shiny.

Newly inspired and energized, I went off on that pussy.

An Shan cried out my name. She told me not to stop. She hollered as if it were the only way to fight against the raw force of the orgasm that smashed down upon her like a tidal wave.

When her cries diminished, I let her collapse, and I flopped onto my back beside her. She wheezed away as if she'd just finished a five-hour concert.

I sucked air, thinking. Then, I knew. The idea sprang into my mind unbidden and without any prompting: Leave. Go now.

I did. I sat up, wrapped the towel around myself, and left An Shan there, panting and moaning.

I showered and went to my bed, thinking about my beautiful meimei.

Had she wanted me to cum on her face? In the end, she kind of bent down towards my cock. Did An Shan want to feel dirty and slutty, like some pornstar?

I had no idea.

What about me? What had I wanted?

I had gone into her room to apologize. I stayed to calm her and show her that I cared. Later, when I felt her breasts on my skin, I needed her desperately. Plus, though I normally could not have cared less about ejaculating on a girl's face, for some reason I was glad it happened with An Shan.

I suppose it was because she would never talk to me about what we'd done together. All these months, she seemed to be trying to bury the truth. Maybe, I thought, I wanted there to be unmistakable evidence--her face splattered with cum--testifying that we had been sexually intimate. Maybe I wanted to confront her--to put it all "in her face," so to speak.

Why had I left so suddenly? I acted quickly, leaving just seconds after her orgasm. It felt instinctual. I didn't want to cling to her. Maybe, I wanted her to feel what it was like to be with someone who considered the sex to be "whatever."

But I wanted more "whatever."

***

I didn't speak to An Shan the next day. I studied, worked out, and read while she practiced. When she called me to dinner, I kissed her on the cheek and left with my plate to eat in my room.

Peripherally I saw her standing in astonishment and rubbing where I had kissed her.

When night fell, I waited. On the weekends, she typically showered at night before bed.

Sometime before ten o'clock, I heard the water running, and I rose from the couch and walked right in.

"Gege?" she asked from behind the curtain.

I didn't respond.

I heard the curtain slide. Her face emerged. "Um, what are you doing?"

Without speaking, I went to the edge of the tub and drew the curtain wider.

She covered her breasts with one hand, her pussy with the other. "Hey!" she complained.

I pulled the loose end of my belt from its buckle. It dangled in front of me like a half-hard cock.

An Shan glanced at it. She said, "Gege, what...?" She stopped when our eyes met.

I pulled off my tee-shirt and the rest of my clothes, and I stepped over the tub wall and immersed myself in the hot stream of water behind her.

She faced me, still hiding her body. "Why won't you talk to me?"

I stepped toward her. Sweeping the back of her neck into my hand, I drew her against my body and kissed her for the first time. She let my tongue slide between her lips and explore.

I spun us so that the hot water could blanket her skin.

Sliding a hand down her back, I clutched her ass fiercely.

An Shan gasped.

That fucker felt so good in my hand, I growled. Letting go of her neck, I gripped the other half with equal fervor.

I squeezed her ass together. The need to keep my lips on hers and the urge to say something about what my hands felt competed. "Fuck me this fucking ass," I uttered between kisses growing ever more vigorous.

An Shan voiced a high moan.

I had to see it. I had to make it mine. I broke the kiss, spun her around toward the back wall, and dropped to my knees behind her.

She stood straight until I said, "Over," and pushed on her back. An Shan's torso leaned forward. She put her palms flat and high against the tub wall.

I gazed at her ass.

Everything about it was quintessentially feminine--the slight outward roll of her hips, the uniform smoothness of the skin, the almost divine symmetry of the swooping curves, and finally that strange and alluring bashfulness a woman's exposed ass seemed to possess.

I sucked on the flesh of one side, kneading the other side with my fingers. Releasing her from my lips with a low pop, I inhaled her scent. It stirred me. Suddenly, I was torn between the desire to explore her ass more with my hands and my mouth and the need to make An Shan scream in pleasure.

As more and more of her scent wafted into my nose and dizzied my brain, the debate ended.

I drew her apart and latched onto her pussy with my lips, rolling my tongue in wide loops inside and out.

An Shan sucked in her breath with a surprised squeak.

My lips munched her labia. My tongue wiggled inside. It delved into her, scooping and gathering fluids. I tasted the sharp iron of her essence and a mellow, unsweetened chocolate-like savor that lingered afterward. My tongue circled her clit, and I pinched it between my lips.

She hummed in response.

I kept after it, surprising her here and there with light, hummingbird-wing flicks of my tongue on her little nub and by wrapping the whole of her vulva in my mouth and sucking the tender flesh with great force.

Her climax echoed in the bathroom.

Exhausted, her hands slid down the tub wall, and her knees began to give way. I stopped her from collapsing and spread her feet apart. Her hands found purchase on the lip of the tub.

I rose behind her bent-over form.

Grabbing my cock, I snaked it between her ass cheeks.

An Shan gasped. The sound conveyed both how utterly spent the orgasm had made her and how unexpected it felt to have a cock, like the leg of a piano bench, wedged in her ass.

I wiggled the shaft until the fat head nestled against her anus. Still gripping my cock, I began circling and dabbing the tip on and around the taut opening like a painter might coat a spot of canvas richly and heavily with color.

An Shan, still panting to recover from her climax, again gasped at what she felt behind her.

I squeezed her ass together, pinching my cock between the two halves. With small thrusts, I began to fuck the soft breach, recoiling only after the head of my cock had nudged against her wrinkled spot.

I felt my face grimacing not at the effort, but at the difference between what I felt and what I wanted. Glancing behind me, I saw the pump bottle of her conditioner. I cupped underneath the dispenser and squirted the yellowish-peach goop with my thumb.

An Shan must have noticed the movement. With her hands still firmly on the edge of the tub, she craned her face around to see what I was doing.

I stopped when our eyes met.

She glanced down, seeing the dollop of conditioner in my cupped hand. She blinked and her eyes bent to mine.

I felt my chest rise and fall as we stared at one another. I needed this. I needed her ass. I didn't utter a sound, but I bored my eyes into hers, thinking, Don't you fucking dare stop me.

An Shan's lips pursed and she swallowed. She blinked twice and watched me approach her. As I closed with her ass, she pushed off the lip of the tub and rose, apparently to get a better vantage. She saw me swipe a fingertip full with one hand and coat my erection with the rest.

She flinched when she felt my fingertip massage the small dollop on her anus. Finished, she looked at me. I was on fire with lust. My face had to have looked utterly implacable.

I knew I could not fuck my sister's pussy. She would never allow it, and I doubted my ability to even try, not with 20 years of "family duty" ringing through our minds like an unanswered telephone. To perform the ultimate act of intimate love--the act of creation, really--on my sister would be to shatter the teachings of our parents.

But, I could do this, and I wanted this. I wanted our bodies joined together, even if it had to be this way.

And I wanted An Shan's ass. I wanted that secret, indecent part of her with all of the plump beauty that encompassed it. This would make it mine, even if only for a few minutes.

And I wanted her to feel my frustration. I didn't want to hurt her, but I wanted her to understand the tonnage and the megawatts of the desire I had been damming up for eight long months.

My middle finger easily slipped inside of her asshole. No more waiting, I thought.

I gripped the shaft and eased it between the fleshy globes. The tip snuggled against her anus, and I urged it onward. The tight skin dilated, permitting a slow passage.

I groaned when her ass cinched over the head.

An Shan cried out, reaching back. She put her hand flat on my chest. I could see one of her incredible tits, rocking steadily as she panted.

I took her hand from my chest, and I wove my fingers through hers. Taking her other arm, I slid my free hand down it and our fingers interlocked. It made her face forward, but I knew she liked the intimacy. She squeezed my hands.

I pulled on her arms, and my cock passed deeper inside of her.

The connection of our bodies was slick and smooth from the conditioner. I could have hilted my cock to the root with no difficulty. What stopped me was An Shan's obvious need to cope with the unyielding thickness of my erection.

Her entire torso undulated from respiration so vigorous it seemed as if she had just finished playing a Rachmaninoff symphony.

My mind was inundated with sensations--the sexual pleasure of this jointure with her body, the high of the physical exertion, the illicit emotional thrill of fucking her ass, and the bliss of transmitting to An Shan the rapacious longings I had tried so hard to ignore.

"Give me this fucking ass," I muttered through clenched teeth.

Her face turned sideways. She closed her eyes and nodded.

I drove deeper.

Her jaw fell open. Her eyes snapped shut and she tried, unsuccessfully, to stifle a scream. It echoed in our little shower stall.

I stopped.

Like a violin makes a sound whether the bow moves forward or back over the strings, Meimei was wheezing on both the inhale and the exhale of every breath. I waited, letting her get accustomed to me.

"Meimei," I growled after a minute. "Let me finish."

She gasped, "Chingwen, Gege, deng-deng. Tai duo." (Please, wait a moment. Too much.)

My cock throbbed; An Shan felt it, moaning exhaustedly. "Give me this fucking ass," I muttered. "I need to fucking cum in it."

An Shan wheezed.

"Tell me I can."

She squeezed my hands, huffing, "Qing-qing de! Chingwen ni!" (Gently! I beg you!)

Her words thrilled me. My entire body felt an almost electric surge. The little hairs all over my body grew instantly erect. Goosebumps broke out everywhere.

I drew back to the tip and began slowly fucking Meimei's ass. She squeezed my hands, but not to stop, I knew. I squeezed hers back.

She spurred me on in Chinese with words and her cries. She rocked against me. Crying out, she urged me to cum.

I was nearly there. My head swam in dizzying pleasure. I grunted. I squeezed her hands. The muscles of my stomach flexed as one, curling my back. My toes spread wide on the floor like fat little fingers seeking something to grasp.

An Shan begged me one final time.

And it was happening. I was paralyzed. With the head of my cock in her anus, squeezing jets of semen in her ass, I could not move.

I grunted at the razor-sharp acuteness of my climax. The pleasure was searing white heat. Meimei felt the injections flood her. She yelped along with each contraction of my cock. I swore darkly at the release.

And finally, the feeling subsided and the flexing ended.

Our fingers released one another. She leaned against the wall. I laid my forehead on her back.

We remained that way for a long time, catching our breaths.

Then I noticed my cock.

Always unpredictable, sometimes after an orgasm my cock fairly quickly turned to putty. Other times, it remained hard long after. Most times, it was somewhere in between.

This time it was rock hard, still immersed in her.

And I didn't want it to come out.

I reached back and shut off the faucet. I pulled An Shan's body to a standing position. I lifted one of her legs, and then, careful to keep my cock inside of her, I hauled her other leg up and dipped my hips to take her entire weight.

An Shan gasped, though she was otherwise limp.

I carried her out of the shower, shuffling sideways through the door. I walked us into her bedroom.

Turning around, I sat on the bed with my Meimei in my lap. I scooted us backward. Then, I rolled her onto her side.

Clutching a breast, I gently continued fucking her ass, knowing it would not last much longer; I always needed some recovery time between events.

She hummed a kind of exhausted note.

I liked the sound. I slid my hand between her legs and began to play with her pussy, dipping fingers inside and spiraling my fingertip around her clit.

I wasn't horny anymore. In fact, I began to feel my erection fade.

An Shan liked what I was doing. Her breathing grew rhythmic and deeper. She began to moan.

My gosh, it was beautiful. There was such longing in her voice. It was music. My cock was like a relaxed thumb. Some strength remained, but it was pliable. Easily expelled.

The music of An Shan's pleasure changed matters. I felt my heart re-energize, pumping blood through me. Moments later, my penis awakened. It surged back to life inside of her.

I rolled onto my back, hauling An Shan with me. I kept one hand on her pussy, rubbing her pussy in tiny, firm circles. My other hand wrapped around her left breast, squeezing and kneading.

I spread my knees apart. Meimei lay on top of me between them.

As my cock grew to completion inside of her, I wrapped my legs over hers, hooking my heels over her shins and locking us together.

An Shan felt my once flagging cock become ramrod erect again. She spoke in shocked gasps, torn between the pleasure of my fingers and the pain of the newly reborn cock dilating her asshole.

I felt her core muscles tighten as if to reposition herself, but her legs were locked underneath mine, and her body was in my hands. A moment later, she surrendered herself to me.

I began to thrust.

My fingers went wild on her clit, rubbing furiously. My hand squeezed her thick breast as if milking it; I wrapped my hand around the base and expressed upward, finishing with a pinch of her nipple. My cock was completely embedded in her ass. The thrusts weren't full strokes, taking me from the tip to the base; they were deep grinds, never reaching higher than an inch from the root of my penis.