Mel Takes My Manhood Pt. 03

Story Info
Petey takes the day off and makes new friends at the gym.
5.5k words
4.3
24.7k
24

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSchwuler
RSchwuler
799 Followers

The next day I slept in. When I finally roused after 10am, my stomach dropped when I saw a text message from Mel.

"I enjoyed our date last night Petey. Hope you had a fun walk home. I'll see you soon." There was an attachment, which played a video of him laying me down the bed and fucking me. Mel had made another video of me last night, again without me even being aware- his phone must have been propped up somewhere to record both of us. Like the first video, it hid Mel's face while capturing mine. This one was even worse than the last, because it showed how much I wanted it. Wanted to be butt-fucked. I watched in horrified fascination - my legs wrapping around him, my hands squeezing on his big hairy ass cheeks like a whore, bucking my hips into him invitingly. My face buried between his drooping hairy chest or in his armpits, licking eagerly.

I looked down at myself under the covers, and saw my bedspread tenting up. The video of my degradation made me rock hard. I whipped off my bed covers and looked at my shaven, naked body, the bite marks ringing around my nipples, the hickeys on my neck. Where Mel had defaced me. Past my hairless belly and bare crotch, to my modest but achingly erect penis standing up straight.

It was as if over these past two encounters, Mel had recoded my sexuality so that all I wanted was abuse and humiliation from big-bellied, nasty old men with big cocks. I paused the video at a moment where his hulking, hairy body was pinned over mine, crushing me, and it looked like he was a giant and I was a little weakling. As if I was watching a porno of some tiny chick getting plowed by a huge, hairy-shouldered old man. The contrast made me swoon with lust, knowing that it was my little body being plundered under his immense, sweating form. I leaned the phone against some pillows so I could play with my nipples with my free hand. As I jerked off I thought of Mel's cock in me and also the Eastern European man who had pissed on me in the alley, who had beaten and robbed me to teach me a lesson. I wondered what his big uncut cock looked like hard.

I came in four thick, roping strands all over my belly and chest. I slowly got out of bed, but I didn't rush to clean myself, nor did I get dressed. I had a strange thought. What would Mel want me to do at this moment? He'd want me to walk around bare ass, bare ass naked in my own apartment splattered with cum. It was out of character for me, I was generally modest. But that morning as I slowly pulled myself together, making coffee, eating breakfast, answering a few work emails and eventually cleaning the cum off of me, I remained nude. Curtains open. All because I had the perverse feeling that Mel would want me to remain naked even when alone.

I kept getting caught in mirrors, looking at the bite marks around my nipples, the ridiculous hickeys all over my neck, and the bright red handprints still stinging my backside from Mel's brutal spanking, as well as the stamp bearing his name and declaration of ownership on my right butt cheek. Each time my hard little dick would pulse achingly, and I would get distracted, feel myself up for a bit in the mirror, but I resisted jacking off again, instead maintaining this hopeless horniness.

At around 1:00pm I decided to go to the gym. Again that insidious thought took shape in my mind- what would Mel want me to wear at the gym? Certainly not my usual relatively modest ensemble. In place of the usual t-shirt and shorts, I packed the skimpiest clothes I had. The shorts I only wore running, which had a slit in the middle and only covered about an inch of my leg, exposing almost all of my muscular thigh. The shirt was even more out of character - it was a bright neon-green tang-top meant only for running outdoors in hot weather. The tang-top went low, exposing the sides of my by body all the way down to my hips, as well as my nipples. Once I saw how ridiculous it looked, I had never worn it but been too lazy to return it, burying at the back of my drawer. The coup de gras - in place of underwear to wear at the gym, I packed a jockstrap, a holdover from my football days. It took up half the space in my gym bag than my regular outfit- I was going to be wearing half the clothing that I usually wore.

As I walked to the gym I had a raging hard-on. The gym would be relatively crowded with men on their lunch break, different than the guys I saw when I worked out in the evening.

When I say the men at the gym, I mean men. I had picked this gym after moving to my apartment two years ago, it was the most convenient and cheaper than the big chain gym I had been going to previously. It was a little more rundown, didn't have classes or even physical trainers, hardly any staff besides someone at the front, but the price was right. I had only seen a woman there once or twice - otherwise it was all men, and the population skewed a little older and just a bit more salt of the earth than the yuppies at my old chain gym.

After I swiped my fob, I passed through the mostly empty gym floor only a few guys were working. I picked a spot in the middle of the locker room and laid out my purposefully humiliating clothes. Clothes that would make me look not like a normal guy, but as an exhibitionist, a sexually receptive queer

I decided to put my gym bag in the locker first and then slowly strip naked, again imagining how Mel would want me to do things. Once completely bare ass, I put each item in the locker as well. As I slowly got ready, I noticed men's eyes on my bare body. I got some amused smirks from my shaven, love-bruise covered body and my clearly spanked red bottom.

"Wow a full shave, huh?" A short man with curly white hair was looking at me. He was perhaps in his late 50s and was packing up his squash equipment.

"Yes Sir." I chirped out automatically. This made him laugh. He paused then walked over to me. I stood there passively as he ran his hand up my bare legs, then poked his fingers into both of my underarms, making me flinch. He was much shorter than me, a skinny old bird, but he had a domineering attitude and I just let him feel me up, staring ahead nervously like I was being examined by a doctor. I noticed that his tan hands were coated in wiry white hair.

"Damn, legs too. And your pits." I just nodded as he fingered around my pits, then rubbed my chest, his hands grazing over my nipples, making me gasp. He laughed at my reaction, keeping his hand on my body, rubbing my stomach or the tops of my hamstrings were hair should be.

"I mean the bush is one thing, but, the whole body, wow. Is that common among guys your age then?" He asked, caressing where my happy trail should be on my stomach.

"Not really, Sir." I admitted, causing him to chortle.

"So you're just a very special little boy then, I guess." He said, winking. He then lightly slapped my bare butt as he walked out of the gym, chuckling to myself. I felt my face go even redder, being called a little boy by a man whose head barely came up to my chest.

I quickly got dressed. His teasing and the liberties he had taken with my naked body had gotten my little dick hard. I had wanted to expose myself and get attention, but full mast in the locker room could get me in trouble. I was quickly dressed, though my purposefully skimpy clothing did little to disguise my erection.

I went to the room in the corner of the gym where there were squatting racks and other leg equipment. I was going to work out my legs and glutes, and started with squats. I knew Mel would want me working out my ass for him.

As I was adding weights to the squat rack, a solidly-built older man with a shaved head approached me from behind. He was a bit shorter than me but much wider.

"What is that, son, a jockstrap?" He asked with an amused leer on his pock-marked face.

He placed his hand on to my shoulder, holding me in place. I saw our reflections in the mirror, and he gestured at my backside. My gym shorts were riding low, exposing the striped strap of my jock as well as the top of the cleft between my cheeks.

"Yes Sir, it is." I looked at our reflections as he stared at my butt crack.

"Damn! Don't see a lot of young fellows wearing those anymore." Without asking he plunged his fingers down below waist band right above my ass, yanking it up roughly. I gasped as his knuckles grazed the top of my buttocks. He kept the back of my jock in his fist, and brought his face close to mine.

"But you're the fruity kind of little fellow who likes to show off his rear, aren't ya?" He asked, his tongue licking the sides of his lips as he asked. My face went red but I answered in the affirmative.

"Yes Sir, I guess I am." He smile broadly at my admission.

"No shame in that. Why don't I train you a bit? I'll show you some exercises that'll make your rump nice and round for your man. What do you say?" He asked, his hand still clasping my jock. I shifted nervously in his grasp. He wasn't letting go.

"OK Sir that would be great." I agreed, watching him manhandle me in the mirrors as he placed another hand on my waist.

He squeezed my right butt cheek, then yanked my shorts down to my ankles in one swift movement. I gasped as I saw my pale, exposed muscular thighs in the wall to ceiling mirrors opposite the squatting rack. All that was covering my (admittedly small) genitals was the thin white pouch of the jock strap.

"But we'll need to lose these shorts. Only way to make sure you're doing the proper form." He winked mischievously as he reached down and had me step out of the shorts.

He looked up and laugh at the panicked look on my face as I permitted him to strip me.

"Don't worry son, I know the owner and all the staff. No one's gonna give us a problem. It's usually just us men this time of day anyway. Name's Cliff, son." He smiled at me warmly at me like a kindly coach, but I could tell that he was getting off on exposing me like this.

"I'm Pe-... Petey." I introduced myself, using the demeaning nickname Mel had given me, something I hadn't been called since I was 6. He chuckled at this, then poked my chest.

"Shirt off too, Petey. Just the jock, boy." He commanded, and I acquiesced, stripping the shirt off over my head and handing it to Cliff.

"That's it. Now you've got real freedom of movement. See how good that feels, boy?" He had me circle around, stretch, squat down. With my rear to him he reached down and adjusted my straps, placing them beneath my butt cheeks. Outside of the my shoes, socks and jock, I was completely bare-ass naked on the gym floor. I looked down at astonishment, my exposed legs, my uncovered thighs.

As he led me through a new set of squats, he spoke as if it was the most natural thing in the world, as if he was just giving me an impromptu training session, but his wide eyes and derisive smirk told me how amused he was that I had left him strip me. Though no one intervened, the broad smiles, staring and disbelieving laughter from both Cliff and the other men let me know that they thought I was ridiculous.

After four or five sets at a spot he would lead me to a new station and I would follow docilely, unclothed as a farm animal. At one point he rubbed my nose in it by tossing my confiscated shorts into the paneled mouth of a trash bin. As he threw them away, he winked at me grinning. It left me feeling more naked than ever.

"Yeah this Melvin fellow will really enjoy that nice big bottom now." He laughed, reading the stamped letters off of my right butt cheek. As I re-racked the squat bar, he gave it a firm squeeze then a couple encouraging slaps.

For the next hour and a half Cliff put me through a grueling workout that focused on my legs, hamstrings and glutes. He was a demanding trainer, permitting few breaks. He fed me water directly from his bottle, having me lean my head back, part my lips and him and squirting it in my mouth. My nearly naked body was an invite to be manhandled. He slapped my bare bottom constantly, after each set, or gave my cheeks an encouraging squeeze. At one point while coaching me on my form, Cliff placed his large rough left hand on my heaving belly as I panted and caught my breathe. He then lay his right hand over both of my exposed buttocks, sandwiching me between his big hands as he lectured me, speaking inches from my face.

Cliff's friends, similarly gruff old men, came by to watch the spectacle and were similarly not shy about touching my virtually naked body.

One man poked the front pouch of my jockstrap, pinching the fabric with his fingers, laughing. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows daringly. I just lowered my head submissively, letting him touch the pouch of jockstrap, basically letting him fondle my genitals. He was a bespectacled man with a big nose in his late 50s, his brown hair parted down the center of his head. I realized he looked exactly like one of my best friend's Dads, growing up.

"He doesn't really fill out the pouch in the front there, but he does have a nice can, huh?" He then brought his hand around to my rear and gave my naked cheeks a rough squeeze.

"Sure does, Hal. The boy's a fruit of course. We're working on getting his rump bigger so that he can get lots of cock up there." Both men laughed wildly at this as I continued my naked workout.

Cliff's friend observed the rest of my workout, and the two men talked to each other like I wasn't there. As I squatted down, bare ass obscenely out in the open, Cliff's friend Hal whipped out his phone and took several photos of my exposed state.

Finally Cliff released me from his custody, being sure to get both my phone number and address.

"Same time tomorrow. Just the jock and shoes, boy. As long as you workout with me, you'll only have to wear a jockstrap. Now hit the showers, Petey." He sent me off with a sharp slap to my buttocks. I walked through the gym up to the locker room in a daze, the seven or so guys I tased staring and laughing at my practically naked state.

My heart was pounding when I finally reached the locker room. I found my locker and stripped out of my shoes, socks and jock strap. My fingers were shaking from the humiliating exposure of walking through the gym floor with my bare ass out, and I failed three attempts to enter the combo for my padlock. I looked down - instead of an erection, my penis had retreated from the intense embarrassment. It looked about an in inch long, just a tiny little dickhead atop my equally retracted testes.

Another man emerged from the showers to claim his locker next to mine. He was a hairy, heavyset bald man in his late 60s. He craned his neck to look at my buttocks, his eyes widening.

"What were you a naughty boy or something?" He asked, whipping his towel off his waist to put his big hairy dick on display. He brazenly held my wrist to prevent me from putting my towel on and covering my nudity. He turned my hips around to get a better look at my spanked rear end.

"Yes Sir I was, so I got spanked." I admitted as he yanked my towel from my hands.

"Hold on boy, stay right there. Ed, check this out. This kid here got spanked." The man brought his friend over from the showers, who was wearing just a towel.

"Spanked?! Christ son, ain't you a little old to get spanked?" Ed asked, guffawing. A third man I couldn't see, changing elsewhere in the locker room, laughed as these two men discussed my punishment.

"Nah, I think it's good. More kids his age need to get a hiding. Plus look at that little dinky, just like a boy. " I just stood there, letting the men examine my body.

The old man grabbed my shoulder and waist, turning me around to show both my naked crotch and my red buttocks to his friend.

"You're right Ron, that's a tiny little penis for a grown man. Plus he's as hairless as a boy too!" Ed crowed, feeling up my haunches.

"What do you say we give him a couple of licks for being such a naughty boy too. I think the little sweetheart might like it!" Ron asked Ed, then turned to me.

"What do you say sweet cheeks, you need some more discipline?" I nodded docilely, letting both old men feel me up. Ron pushed my shoulders down and help my hips in place, bending me over.

"Yeah I think the boy's little heinie could be a little more red!" Ed then brought his big hand down on my upturned buttocks.

"Grab your ankles, sweet cheeks!" Ron ordered.

The men gave me about fifty spanks total, right there in the locker room. They alternated back and forth, the other holding me in place while one would wallop my backside. Hal, Cliff's friend from the gym floor, who had stripped to his undershirt and underwear, came over to watch and take more pics on his phone. They made me count out each one and thank them for it.

"Did you learn your lesson, boy?" Ron asked me, holding my chin his hand and bringing his face to mine. His big belly was pressed up against my naked body.

"Yes Sir." I nodded. Ron then jammed his thick fingers past my lips into my mouth.

"Ed, I think I want to test out sweetcheek's cock-sucking skills in the steam room. You in?"

"Hell yeah, I got a load for the little faggot. What do you say, Hal?" Ed asked the photographer.

"You two aren't thinking big enough! Let's fuck the faggot's mouth, but take his sissy ass too! That's what we used to do to the fruits in the navy." His eyes twinkled evilly behind his glasses.

"I'm going to show you two how to really use a queer." He said, taking off his undershirt to show a hairy barrel chest. His big purple-headed hard-on popped out of his boxers as they pushed me in front of them into the steam room.

"Wait, please, I just have to check with my master." My voice high with panic. I wanted to be used by these men but I did not want to disobey Mel in any way.

"I belong to Melvin Krimholz. I'm his property. I think he'd let you use me but please, just call him first." I showed them the stamp on my right butt cheek, sending them into hysterics.

At their instruction I called Mel on my phone and handed it to them. After some explanation from Hal, I could hear Mel's gravelly laughter over the line.

"Well good news, sweet cheeks. Your Daddy says we can do whatever we like with you, sweet cheeks. He even had a couple special requests. Move your cunt, move boy!" Hal barked, pushing my chest, forcing me through the doorway of the steam room.

The men closed the door and forced me to my knees, and for about ten minutes I was forced to fellate all three of them at once. Their bushy pubes ground against my forehead and their greedy, heavy cocks bashed into my face, and they would pull my hair or ears to direct my mouth to their cocks, or have me lap at their ball sacs. I did my best to suck all three of their peters at once, or not neglect anyone one for too long. If one wasn't in my mouth I was sure to jerk it off, as I had seen women do in gangbang porn. Finally Hal broke the cock-sucking, twisting my ears to remove my head from their crotches, giving orders to his friends.

"Ron, get him on the bench. You found him first, you get first go at his pussy." He slapped Ron's hairy shoulder, who yanked me up by my underarms, placing me on my hands and knees over the bench. Hal handed Ron a vial of lubricant.

"And I'll take the faggot's pretty mouth." Ed declared, positioning himself at the end of the bench, cupping my ears. He lined his pale, blue-veined dick up with my lips and plunged down my throat in one go. Behind me I felt Ron's thick fingers spread open my butt cheeks. He quickly lubed me up and placed his cockhead against my hole. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me back into him.

I welcomed him in just as I had welcomed Mel, and soon Ron was gaining ground, plunging his thick penis into my backside. He grunted like a boar as he worked his hard-on into me.

Finally I felt his big hairy belly resting on the small of my back, his thick pubes tickling me, and his much larger nuts banging up against mine- he had bottomed out. Hal laughed, standing above us.

RSchwuler
RSchwuler
799 Followers
12