Melanie's Story

Story Info
She finished up in the wrong bed.
2.7k words
4.17
31.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,474 Followers

I was at a sleepover at Angela's place. This was just after I'd turned eighteen and I'd had an ulterior motive for accepting her invite. Including Angela there were four of us there, and we were sharing the two beds in her room. We stayed up late, just talking, but eventually we settled down and went to sleep.

I should say that the others settled down and went to sleep. Once I was satisfied they were all out I got out of bed.

Angela had a brother, Oliver by name, and he was a honey. He was the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome, and he was only a year older than me. While he'd never come on to me I knew how boys react. Toss one in bed with a naked girl and she's fucked before she knows she's in danger.

This time the naked girl was going to be tossed in with the boy, but the result would be the same. She'd be fucked. Me, in this case.

I slipped out of Angela's room and headed over to Oliver's. I'd checked earlier as to which room was his. I sneaked into his room and stripped. There was ample room next to him in the bed and I was under the covers in nothing flat, pressing up against him. I could feel his hard masculine body pressed against me and it was self-evident that he slept naked.

I reached around him and my hand closed over his cock. It was flaccid when I took hold of it but there was an instant quickening as it started swelling into a full-on erection. No wonder boys are always horny if their cocks react like this to a touch.

He woke up. Well, what would you expect? And he woke up to find himself with a naked girl cuddling him, holding his erection. He went from dead to the world to wide awake in less time than it takes to say it. He rolled over, his leg going between mine and holding me down while his hands sought and found my pussy and my breasts.

I figured that there'd be a good chance that he'd just grab me and fuck me. Possibly taking it slowly, possibly not. Instead of just grabbing he reached for the light next to his bed and flicked it on. I'll admit that I thought he might do that, but it didn't worry me. I had a damn good figure and I didn't mind him looking at it. Well, I could hardly object when I was trying to seduce him, now could I.

What I wasn't counting on was to see Mr Andrews looking at me. What the hell was Angela's father doing in Oliver's room?

"Melanie, isn't it?" he said. "This is a pleasant surprise."

I was trying to sit up, or roll out of bed, or something, but I was stuck. His leg was still over mine, holding me down, and his hand was now on my chest, rubbing my breasts.

"Oh my god, let me go," I squeaked out. "Sorry. I must have been sleep-walking."

"Night walking, anyway," he said. "To what do I owe the honour of this visit? Not that I'm complaining."

Damn right he wasn't complaining. He had one hand on my breasts and the other one was already rubbing my vulva.

"This is a mistake," I said urgently. "Just release me and I'll be gone. Terribly sorry and all that."

"A mistake? What do you mean, a mistake? Is that supposed to be someone else's cock you're holding?"

That's when it registered that when I'd frozen in shock I'd frozen with my hand holding his erection. I hurriedly snatched my hand away.

"No, no. I have to believe that you're right where you wanted to be, but are now getting cold feet. Don't worry. I'll give you what you were looking for."

"No, honestly, you don't understand. I wasn't intending to come into your room at all."

"As far as I can see you must have. It appears that the first thing you did was hop in my bed and grab my cock, suggesting you want to play with one. Mine's the only one in the house you could legitimately play with."

He gave me a quizzical look, and then acted as if a great light had dawned.

"You surely didn't think you were crawling into Oliver's bed, did you?"

He could read the answer on my blushing face and he gave me a malicious grin.

"I'd have paid good money to see that. You do know that Oliver is as gay as a Mardi Gras parade, don't you?"

My mouth dropped open. I certainly had not known that. I started blushing all over again.

"If you'll excuse me," I said with dignity, "I'll be going back to my own bed."

"Unfortunately, I won't. Excuse you, that is. As you can see," he waved at his erection, "you've got me all worked up. Now you're going to have to fix it."

"What? No way. You're not touching me."

"Do you mean here," he squeezed a breast, "or here," squeezing my vulva.

"Let me go."

"If I don't?"

"I'll scream. There are other people in the house. People like Angela, your daughter."

"True. Can you imagine their faces when you explain you crawled naked into the wrong bed, winding up with me instead of my, ah, gay son?"

Now I was shocked all over again. I'd be a laughing stock.

"Now we both know that you expected to get laid tonight. It's still going to happen, just with a different partner. Actually, this is probably to your advantage, as I know how to take it easy on a virgin. A boy your own age won't and wouldn't care anyway."

"I'm not going to do it," I said belligerently, and I meant it, too.

"Are you sure?" he asked, touching me down below in a way that nearly had me screaming from the shock of it.

"Absolutely sure," I gasped out.

"Ah, well, I suppose I can't force you," he sadly admitted, finally letting me go. I was half off the bed before he continued talking.

"Still, this will be an amusing little anecdote that is bound to liven up the talk at the breakfast table."

I was half off the bed at that stage and just froze where I was from the horror of what he was suggesting. It's a mistake to stop getting off a bed when you're half off already. With insufficient bed to support me I fell the remainder of the way, landing on my bottom. I hurriedly jumped to my feet.

"You wouldn't," I gasped out.

He just raised and lowered his eyebrows, giving me the evilest smile. I glared at him and he just kept on smiling. Then he reached out and his arms went around me, closing over my bottom. Once he was holding me he just pulled me over onto the bed, falling back to a lying position as he did so. I was feeling too shocked to struggle and then I was off-balance and falling, onto the bed and onto him. I finished up lying on top of him, his hands on my bottom holding me there. I could feel his nakedness pressed against me. All his nakedness.

His hands tightened their grip slightly and then he was pulling me. He slowly dragged me up his body and I could feel my breasts rubbing against his hairy chest. Lower down I could feel his erection dragging against me, crossing my tummy and them my mons. I was quite relieved when I couldn't feel it rubbing against me.

Ever notice how you can feel relief at a time that you most certainly shouldn't. While he'd been dragging me higher he'd also been easing my legs apart so that I was straddling him. When his erection stopped rubbing against me the relief started, and then he pushed me down, just a little bit.

End of any suggestion of relief. The reason his erection wasn't rubbing against me was because it was lying there between my legs and when he pushed me down that little bit I found it was pressing against me in a very sensitive spot.

"St-stop that!" I exclaimed. "I-I'll scream."

In reply he simply pushed me down a little further and it seemed that his cock was in the perfect position to enter me. I knew this because I could feel the head of it pushing past my lips, already partially inside me.

"You won't scream," he said, reeking of condescending confidence. "Do you know why?"

I shook my head and he smiled.

"Because by the time anyone gets here they'll find you sitting up, straddling me, my cock fully inside you. With you on top, how would you explain it?"

While I was trying to think of an answer to that his hands shifted to my hips and he pushed me down a little more, at the same time flexing his own hips so his cock came surging into me. It hurt, too, as my cherry suddenly went by the way, and I couldn't help but give a small cry of pain.

"Hurt, did it? Don't worry, that's the worst of it. Now you can move ahead to get the best of it."

The repulsive man had no sympathy for what I was going through. None whatsoever. I gave him my nastiest look and he laughed.

His hand left my hips, sliding up and then under me until they covered my breasts. Then he started pushing me up into a sitting position.

"Come along," he cajoled. "Sit up, there's a girl."

The trouble was that as soon as I started to sit up I could feel his cock trying to poke deeper into me. I froze, but he was insistent.

"Stop fussing about it," he told me. "It's going to happen so you might as well go along with it. You'll find things feel different once you're in a sitting position."

Yeah, I just bet I would. I'd be sitting up with an enormous pole stuck up inside me. Still, there wasn't anything I could do about it really. Screaming for help had gone out the door as soon as his cock started entering me. No way was I being caught with a man's cock in me.

I slowly moved into a sitting position, feeling his cock continuing to slip deeper into me. There seemed to be an awful lot of cock that I had to accept, and I could feel myself stretching inside, sure that I was being totally warped out of shape in there.

Finally I was sitting up and I had to admit that it was different, mainly because I'd never sat on a cock before. I was way too aware of it, filling me, waiting to do things to me. What was I supposed to do now?

"Do you want to bounce or rock?" he asked me.

"What?" I asked in return.

"Bounce," he said, moving his hand up and down, "or rock?" moving his hand in a rocking motion.

"What?" I asked.

He sighed. "You may have noticed that my cock is inside you," he said, and I gave him a nasty look. "The idea is you now bounce up and down, sliding up and down said cock, bringing pleasure by the gentle friction you impart. Subsequently, a more vigorous bouncing will cause a more vigorous friction and even greater pleasure. However, if you want to start off more slowly you can start rocking, leaning forward and then leaning back. This will cause a gentle sliding motion with much less friction than the bouncing, but still feeling nice to start with. From there you can progress to bouncing."

"And what happens if I don't like either option?" I demanded.

"Then I simply roll over so I'm on top of you and start my own bouncing," he said, sounding quite willing to go with that option. "Of course, that means you have no control over what happens and just have to take what you get."

I gave him another nasty look and decided I'd try rocking. As an aside, I'd now given that man so many nasty looks that he probably had a full collection.

I leaned forward until my nipples were just brushing his chest, feeling his cock withdraw slightly as I did so. Then I sat up straight once more, actually leaning back a little. This, I found, caused his cock to slide back into position and then out again as I leaned back.

I realised what he meant by friction as I could feel his cock dragging against me, hard and hot, and feeling very peculiar. As I rocked it seemed to me that he was deliberately pulling back a bit when he started sliding out of me and giving a bit of an extra push when he was settling back in.

What was it like? Different, is the only way I can describe it. I had nothing to liken it to. Okay, different in an interesting way, I had to admit. It was also making me feel very strange, as in something more was needed.

I decided that maybe I should try bouncing and see how that went. The next time I was sitting up I stopped in that position, braced my hands against his chest, and lifted myself up, sliding up his cock and then sliding back down onto it. I could slide a lot further doing that was the first thing I noticed, and proceeded to do just that.

I quickly became aware of two things. The faster I bounced the more I liked it and he was doing everything he could to bounce along with me. He was pulling back when I lifted and thrusting in hard when I sank down again, each thrust building on fires deep inside me.

Now I'm not an idiot. I knew precisely what we were doing, even if I had been a little slow to start with. I also knew where this was leading. Hopefully towards a climax, although that wasn't guaranteed.

I kept on with what I was doing. I have to admit I was only concerned in what I was feeling. I wasn't giving Angela's father any thought at all. Really, I didn't even know his name other than Mr Andrews, and I don't think that it would be quite proper to call him that in this situation, so I wasn't going to call him anything.

It turned out that what I was doing was having a decided effect on him as well as myself. In hindsight I suppose I should have expected that but really, I was only concerned with myself. I was taken quite by surprise when he reached up, pulled me flush against him, and then rolled over, taking me with him, so I finished up on the bed and him on top of me.

From that point he started demonstrating how to bounce, you might say. He came driving into me in a most vigorous manner, and I was working my butt off trying to keep up with him. I was going, "Wow, wow, wow," or words to that effect as he bounced, and the fire inside me was flaring brighter and brighter.

He suddenly climaxed. I knew this because I could feel the hot splash inside me and that was enough for me to lose myself and climax as well, and I hurriedly jammed a hand in my mouth to stop myself from screaming with the urgency of it.

He let me use the en suite to clean myself up and then I returned to Angela's room, slipped into bed and went to sleep. I still wasn't sure how I got the room's mixed up.

It was at breakfast the next morning that I broached the subject of Oliver with Angela.

"Um, Angela, someone suggested to me that Oliver is gay. Any truth to that?"

Angela simply laughed.

"No way. Probably put about by a certain cheerleader," she sniggered. "She's been trying to hook him since forever and he can't stand her. He already has a girlfriend and I know for a fact that it's more than casual."

The way she spoke demonstrated one thing - her father was a lying swine.

I sighed. I could just see the scenario. Me accusing him of being a liar. Him putting me over his knee and spanking me before doing other things. Or would he do the other things first and then spank me? Something to think of.

Ashson
Ashson
8,474 Followers