Melbourne Filipina Wives Club Ch. 01

Story Info
A contest night at the club.
5.4k words
4.07
19.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Melbourne Filipina Wives club had about 350 members, all with Filipina wives whom they shared, or competed in Club events and fights. I was an honorary member because I processed all the overseas money transfers, prepared the financial contracts so no member was burnt by a divorce from his Filipina wife, and the paperwork with the immigration department.

But now my Filipina wife to be had arrived and I was about to become a normal member. I had become involved in the first place because I did the accounts for the "The Prez" who was about 60, a wealthy plastic surgeon and the unofficial president of the club. He was old enough to remember the good old days before the Australian Govt. passed the law that you couldn't marry a foreigner for 7 yrs after a divorce from a previous immigrant. In those golden days, you could marry a little brown fucking machine, bring her to Australia, divorce her after a year or so and by the time the paperwork was ready in the Philippines you had your decree nisi (final divorce) and brought out the next wife. The Prez got around that by either bringing them here as adult English students to the school run by a Chinese immigrant Wu Xian where you paid your school fees upfront and they were then marked as present all year and given pass grades or as sisters (Philippines Paperwork/bribery) of his wife and therefore entitled to immigrate. Being wealthy he had 7 Filipinas in his house: A house big enough to match his sex drive.

The Club had bought an old, due to a new freeway bypassing the small town, disused, hotel just outside Melbourne and the many bedrooms and large open area downstairs bar were perfect for our activities. About 10% of the brides were Angeles City or other area bargirls, who knew what they were getting into, but the remainder were Filipinas looking for "God-fearing, honest family men and marriage", and they quickly learnt there was no such thing as a free lunch.

A lot of men went for the young Filipinas but sometimes the older women, when they realized their dream was being challenged were more sexually active and into anything.

Oct 7, 2000, was a special event night to celebrate the club renovations. It featured a blow-job-contest, some fights to settle arguments, an unusual dildo contest, and finally an auction of the new brides of the last six months. The cock sucking contest involved two Filipinas working on 4 men. Getting the first flow of cum from their allotted 2 men was no problem for any Filipina at the club. Within six months of arrival in Australia, they would have given a blowjob to, and swallowed, not spat out all 376 members cum. Within a year they would have been fucked by all members and their Filipina wives. The real skill in this event lay in making them cum again as soon as possible starting with their opponents' first-round men. (I.E. if one Filipina had made her two cum before the other had finished her first she could move on to that Filipina's second without waiting for the other woman to make him cum first.)

This was one special because it was between the club's reigning champion of 13 months, Anecita and a newcomer, Whilamina Comaling who had a huge reputation back home according to her husband Gus "The Machine" Tambling. Anecita was the 19 yr old wife of my best mate Wozza who, in her one year stay in Australia had been undefeated in any club sex contest or fight. She was extremely pretty with long shining black hair 5 ft 6, 90 pounds 32B 21 31. Naked you could see her body had no pubic hair and her nipples still at that puffy stage where areola and nipple together formed one dark erect cone. Her youthful looks deceived because as I have stated since she arrived as an 18-year-old no one had beaten her in a fight or any competition we organized at the club. Whilamina was 41, 5 ft 1, 138 pounds 40E 36 42 with a short severe haircut and a round pockmarked face with traces of facial hair on her cheeks and upper lips. The general thought at the club was that she had better be a good cocksucker because she sure was ugly. She already had the nickname "Ten chins." The prize money was 2 months membership which gave 2 times 376 members $10 monthly fee Australian (about $7USD). In other words, our membership cost us $520 per year, far less than a Golf club membership and better holes to use.

I was there with my bride to be, the 22 years Enri Tanquezon, who was 5ft tall/short, slim figured at 86 pounds 30B 19 28, with a size 4 or 5 dress, long black-haired, cute-faced from a small village in the island of Bohol. With us was my favourite Filipina in the club the 43yr old Elena; middle-aged, solid and slightly portly, short-haired styled, round-faced, round-bellied, thick thighed, large nippled, huge sex drive and in love with me. Oh, and as I said before in another story the wife of Walter, who I had known since our school days, and who was completely unaware why she was my secretary who had to work back late and accompany me on me interstate and overseas trips. The same woman who had wanted me to marry a young, naive country girl so she could turn her into a sex slave. Walter was held up at work and going to be late, so naturally, being a good neighbour I helped him out and took Elena.

Already there was tension between the two Filipinas due to Enri's welcome initiation to Australia (See other stories). In the car park Elena, after getting out of the car had leant back, and raised one of her muscular, sculpted legs to the seat, and plopped her 4-inch heel down on the edge not allowing Enri to pass. Her black calf-length skirt was a wrap-around to the waist and rolling her foot, she watched as her taut calf muscles tightened, loving the contour of her shapely legs, and how they looked in jet black stockings. She ran a palm over her tight, thigh muscle, allowing her skirt to fall open so her leg was exposed to the hip and felt the garter snap pass under her palm heel. Her open palm slid over her thigh to her knee and massaged it gently.

She was proud of her legs, very proud. She toyed with her hot pink garter belt (colour sense not one of her strong points), her thumb just brushing over where stocking top and flesh met. Rocking forward, she slid her leg off of the car seat, and slowly stood upright. She paused for an instant,"Still got it at 43. Oh yes, still got IT, You didn't see too much of these legs two weeks ago, bitch, because I was either behind you fucking you or you were up close eating this pussy."

She swept the dress apart with one hand revealing that apart from her garter belt there was nothing underneath except her thick bush shaved into a heart shape above her thick full cunt lips.

"Just how you like it Greg, stockings and bare ready for cock," she stated as she raked her fingers through her hair. Lifting her arms above her head in a long stretch, she revelled in the feel of the oyster silk blouse that moulded softly to her 36C breasts and allowed both her large dark nipples to protrude against the material and be visible in shape and colour. To her surprise Enri after getting out of the car unbuttoned her ankle-length coat to show her long, in comparison to her height, legs and arse barely covered by her mini skirt. Lifting it she showed Elena her the garter belt I had brought in from Italy, unusual in that the straps were only about 1 inch long and allowed her stockings to reach her groin and thus be worn under her short skirt.

"Greg's tastes have improved. He's got someone young and modern."

The four men selected by lottery lined up nude on the couch in the centre of the club's main function room: the 20 by 30-meter bar area on the ground floor of the hotel, while the challenger Whilamina and champion Anecita were into their respective bedrooms getting ready. They had both chosen their outfits carefully to turn on the men they'd be sucking. Anecita came out wearing a white lace two-piece, the minuscule thong showing off her shapely legs and firm arse. The bra was flimsy and sheer and her small hard puffy nipples poked through the fabric for all to see. She had a garter belt around her waist that held up a pair of black stockings that ended in a pair of spike-heeled shoes.

How Whilamina had squeezed her soft out of shape body into a pair of very tight black leather bike shorts and a matching leather bustier that pushed her large full breasts up to form a stunning cleavage I'll never know. She had on thigh-length black leather boots that laced up all the way, and bright red lipstick that covered her full pouty lips. They had kept their outfits a secret from one another, and each gave the other a good looking over.

Anecita went through a routine slowly stripping till she wore only her 5-inch spike shoes. She delighted in showing off her body with its slim firmness that few of the older Filipinas could match, and also her greater height and long legs that the younger slimmer Filipinas did not possess. The comparison with the older shorter thick waisted heavy arsed and thighed Whilamina was obvious.

"Nobody gives better head than Anecita does," she proclaimed. "No-one has beaten me for a year. After this cock-sucking contest then we'll see whose throat owns this town, and it won't be yours, grandmother."

Anecita watched all four cocks stiffen as they paraded into the room and around them where they sat. From left to right were Graham 45 and Jamie 22, while Leo 32 and the balding Troy 46 sat over by her end.

"The Prez" quickly explained the rules to them, and then both Whilamina and Anecita dropped to their knees in front of the men on the couch and got to work. They started at either end of the line, Whilamina working on Graham while Anecita went down on Troy. As they each took a cock into their mouths. Anecita glanced over at her rival and glared at her trying to intimidate her.

Troy had a short cock, but quite thick, with a circumcised head and a deep vein running down its length. Anecita started slowly, licking up and down his shaft with the tip of her tongue. She circled his head with her lips, her tongue flicking deftly across the crown before lowering her mouth around him. He squirmed in his seat when her hand found his balls and cupped them gently as she sucked. Anecita had to stretch her throat muscles to take him all the way in, but he didn't go quite deep enough to make her gag.

Soon the room was full of the sounds of moaning and slurping. The two men on the sidelines sat there, lazily stroking their erections as they waited their turn.

The table we sat at was ex hotel, quite long, but not very wide. They originally probably thought the narrow table gave a friendly air, but all it did was shove Enri in Elena's face as the two new rivals exchanged pained looks over the tops of their drinks. The room was uncomfortably warm as the new aircon had not been adjusted properly and Elena's left leg was falling asleep. As she uncrossed her legs, she "accidentally" brushed one of Enri's legs under the table putting a run in her stocking. Annoyed by the contact, Enri reached out and deliberately scraped Elena's leg with one high-heeled foot about a minute later. Irritated further, Elena pushed back and thus it began. The two women began pushing against each other with their legs, under the table.

Soon they slipped off their heels and began to leg wrestle, locking their legs over and around each other. Both women were wearing stockings that slipped and slid as they intertwined their legs and began squeezing and squirming. As the two fought, they moved lower and lower in their seats. This made Enri's short skirt ride up higher and higher to her hips, while Elena's split widened freeing more and more leg for the contest below. The hostility between these women was simmering over. As the rest of the members sitting to my left concentrated on the show, the two Filipinas were fighting it out under the table. Unknown to anyone else in the room, the two women were locked together in brutal combat. Thigh to thigh, with their legs crossed and recrossed the two women strained against each other in a contest of strength and stamina. The only sound was the occasional whisper of rubbing nylon as they wiggled and squirmed in each other's grip.

After a while, Elena's knee was wedged tightly into her rival's crotch. This gave her the opening she wanted. With a gentle rocking motion, she began grinding her knee into Enri's cunt. Within moments a quiet gasp from the other side of the table told her that her efforts were meeting with success. The warmth on her knee increased and then Enri suddenly released her grip on Elena's legs and pulled away breaking the contact. Elena thought the battle was over, that is she did until she felt Enri's foot run sensuously up her left thigh. The foot continued, higher and higher until it found its way to Elena's heart covered cunt. There it began to make slow circles over and around her clitoris. The effect was electric and Elena dropped the glass she had been holding.

After a moment of hesitation, she forced her foot between Enri's thighs and the battle was on. It required nerves of steel on my part to sit there quietly as the two women rubbed their feet into each other's pussies. As the women in the centre of the room blew their men these two sat there driving their feet deeper and deeper into each other as they rubbed each other to sexual arousal. If the room was uncomfortably warm before, for them it was blazing now. Elena's blouse clung to her as sweat poured off her body. Across the table, Enri wiped her face with a tissue and gave Elena a sullen glare.

Elena's blouse wasn't the only thing becoming wet though. Her cunt was soaked and her juices were sliding down her thighs on to the chair. Nevertheless, she had forced Enri's G string aside and the toe of her stocking was damp from its work in Enri's cunt. Slipping their free legs into a rung of the other woman's chair, the two rivals moved their toes to attack each other's bared cunts. Elena slid her foot deeper between Enri's legs as she felt the other woman's foot find her now exposed crotch. There would be no mercy now, this was a fight to the death, and Elena pressed home her attack, slipping her big toe deep into Enri's pussy. Enri gasped out loud as Elena penetrated her. Someone on the table asked if there was a problem but most thought she was turned on by Anecita and Whilamina's contest. Enri shook her head to say no and the table quickly returned to watch the two Filipinas and the four men.

Elena would have smiled except Enri's toe found its way through her pubic hair and immediately pressed inside her. She let out a little shuddering moan which luckily went unnoticed in the noisy room. The blow job contest continued, while below the table, the fight continued in earnest. Locked together with no escape, the two women worked their toes deeper and deeper inside each other as each tried to drive the other to a screaming orgasm and public shame.

Elena's sex was on fire. Wave after wave of pulsing pleasure started in her sex and worked its way out with building force. Her breath became shallow and panting as her nipples became erect and pressed firmly against the flimsy, sweat-soaked blouse. She wasn't going to make it she thought. Enri would force her to orgasm and she would whimper and moan like a common whore in front of all the people on the table. The drink before her was swimming in and out of her vision. Her heart pounded like a drum in her ears. Any moment now and it would all be over; there was no way to pull back, no way to escape.

A high pitched squeaking scream suddenly wrenched the air. It took Elena a moment to realize that the sound had come from Enri. Enri squirmed in her chair, arching her back and moaning again and again as Elena finished her off under the table. Finally, she collapsed in a nearly silent whimper. Only after that last fluttering gasp did Elena release her grip on Enri's chair and withdraw her dripping wet toes from her rival's snatch.

It was over; Enri looked up to see every person at the table staring at her in complete amazement. Grabbing up her handbag, she burst into tears and fled the room.

Meanwhile in the real event, Troy reached across to take Anecita's head in his hands, and it didn't take long before his hips started moving with the rhythm of her mouth as she pumped it up and down his shaft. It just took one finger flicking across his arse before he shouted that he was coming, and he filled her mouth with his sticky wad. Anecita swallowed hungrily, lapping up every drop she could squeeze from him.

Anecita looked over at Whilamina while she deep-throated Graham. Anecita could tell he was getting close to coming too, and she quickly studied Whilamina's style. Whilamina held him deep in her throat taking his 9 inches while her tongue extended to tease his balls and arsehole. His body tensed, his hips bucking off the bed while Whilamina held him tightly in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop and looked over at Anecita when she had finished swallowing. "Next," she demanded as she shifted over to kneel at Jamie's feet.

Whilamina and Anecita were now working beside each other. Their bodies rubbed as they both sucked on the fresh, hard cocks before them. Anecita could feel the smooth leather of Whilamina's outfit moving over her skin, and Anecita pressed her own body against hers flaunting her youthful firmness as she toyed with Leo's 6 inches of hardness. Her cunt was sopping with the wetness that oozed from inside her, visible for everyone to see as it glistened on her cunt and ran down her leg.

Whilamina assumed correctly that this second set of men would come more quickly than the first since they'd been quietly watching them working on the others. Within minutes she felt something splash against the side of her face, and when she looked over, Anecita was holding Leo's cock in her hand, splashing his cum at her. Most covered her face and hair, the rest of it spurting against her neck and running down her breasts.

Anecita was laughing triumphantly as she hosed Whilamina with Leo's cum, and Whilamina pumped Jamie faster and over the edge so she could reply. Jamie came with a tortured roar as she dragged his cum from him, and though she aimed his first few squirts at Anecita, the rest of them she showered on herself as she defiantly stared into her rival's eyes. She leaned over and licked the traces of cum off the side of her face and down her throat to her full breasts.

With no rest, they started the second round. All 4 men had already come once, and the true test began as to whether they could bring the guys to hardness and make them come a second time.

Whilamina moved over to the end of the couch Anecita had started on and looked down on Troy's still flaccid dick. To give him credit, it had only been ten minutes since he had come in Anecita's mouth. Whilamina turned her back on him and started gyrating her hips in front of his eyes. She spun around so he could watch her hands moving across her breasts still encased in the leather bustier. She unzipped the front, setting them free. They drooped slightly, very slightly considering their size as they fell out of the leather cups. She rolled them together between her palms, forcing and pressing the stiff nipples against each other. A gasp went up from the crowd not only at the length and thickness of her nipples but at the almost saucer-sized dark brown areolae that spread across her immerse, for a Filipina, tits. No-one at the club was bigger than 40 and no-one was an E cup, not even the Prez's surgery enhanced teenage clones.

Whilamina turned around again and unbuttoned the clasp on her tight black shorts, doubling over as she slowly lowered them down her legs. The cheering crowd watched as first her large arse came into view and then her completely shaven pussy was exposed to daylight. Her lips were puffy and spread open, and there was glistening wetness clinging to her dark folds of flesh which she opened to show her inner pinkness. She held her ankles as she wiggled her ass in Troy's face. When she finally straightened and turned around, she opened her legs and fingered herself deeply sucking her juices off her fingers and palms, before working her full fist into her cunt. Troy's penis was fully erect and bouncing gently in the air.

12