Melinoe Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teffa's little chin trembled, Agatha was not insulted, not in the least. The smallish Major-domo peeked inside the refrigerator and saw a massive stack of giant blintz like wraps. One of them was as big as Teffa's head.

Teffa smiled and turned on the oven.

She and Zuki were going to share a glorious breakfast. Teffa checked the time, it was earlier that she thought it was, so she took a few moments to prepare a large baking sheet. Teffa slid a 'Megu' onto the sheet, then on the rack in the preheated oven. She figured a low heat might have the thick wrap warmed up in about twenty minutes without burning it.

Teffa then spent that time setting up a breakfast tray, putting together some utensils, tea, and juice.

After twenty minutes she checked the massive wrap, the outside was just starting to brown. Teffa sunk her kitchen thermometer into the Megu's center... it was quite hot: she didn't know what was inside, but it was cooked. Teffa blew the thermometer cool, then popped it into her mouth and tasted flavorful meat, vegetables and sauce. Satisfied it would serve for a delicious morning meal, she sliced the wrap in half.

Teffa quickly turned off the oven, washed the baking sheet, knife and thermometer, then gently arranged the Megu on her breakfast tray presentation.

She was giddy in anticipation, not knowing what was going to happen next.

Teffa scanned the kitchen, a full pot of coffee was the only sign that she had been there. The smallish Major-domo slithered her way back through the common area to her apartment, she was having the time of her life.

0o0

Max yawned awake. She blinked and lifted her head off the pillow and looked around her to see her wives were all cuddled up close, they all seemed to have snuggled to the center of the bed.

Agatha was the first to look up next to her and her steel-gray gilded in silver eyes gazed fondly into Max's. *Good morning, marvelous Max.* Agatha's thoughts conveyed her joy.

*Good morning, amazing Agatha.* Max replied.

The exotic alien was as close to Max as anyone had ever been. She and Joon shared Max's heart, and the other wives were catching up quickly. Agatha laid her head gently on Max's breast, tasting her emotions. *Do you think I overlooked anything last night?* Agatha asked.

Max looked at the top of Agatha's head, her long black hair in a loose braid.

*Nope, it was a stellar breakdown and mission brief, I don't think I've ever had one so thorough.  Max answered. Then Max asked, *We are still a day out, this will give all of us time to think on it, maybe come up with a few questions.*

Agatha nodded slightly, *That was my thought, plus the time will be well spent preparing. You will need to keep Paula topped up all day.*

Max blinked, *What about Samira?*

At that moment, Samira sat up and smiled at Max, gently tapping her tattooed temple with a cybernetic finger. Max beamed a smile, then thought to Samira, *Welcome to the network!*

Samira beamed a smile right back, her thoughts humorous, *I decided to see what all the fuss was about.*

Max felt Joon move next to her, so she turned her head to look at her first wife. She was met with unearthly eyes, softly glowing green pupils with silvery white frosting.

Max gasped, astonished.

Joon raised her eyebrow, *What's wrong?*

Max stared unblinking, *Your eyes... Did you change them?*

Joon smirked, *Maybe a little... Do you like them?*

Max nodded, then noticed something else. *Ears too?*

Joon giggled out loud, Samira turned her way.

Max studied Joon's ears... They were long and dagger shaped.

"Are they going to change your popularity?" Max asked.

Joon shook her head, "I don't care... Besides, I'm not alone."

Astrid sat up next to Agatha... Max glanced at her and did a double take.

The Engineer's lavender eyes glowed softly, and her ears were easily twice the length of Joon's. Where Joon's ears pointed up, Astrid's were swept back, but they both looked Elvish, just in different ways.

"Oh... Wow..." Max stared in amazement.

She wasn't the only one, and Samira did the same thing to Astrid as the Engineer had once done to her. "OhmyfuckinggodAstridyouaresohot!" Samira grabbed Astrid and started kissing her, nibbling her long ears.

Astrid giggled and enjoyed every moment.

Max turned back to Joon, who shared a smile with her. "My Exquisite Elven Lady." Max said with reverence.

Vika and Paula sat up together, both watching the antics occurring on the other side of the bed.

"Oh." Paula said, "Nice ears, Astrid."

Astrid managed to say, "Thank you." in between kisses.

Vika glanced at Joon, then moved to inspect her Lady-wife's new ears and then eyes when she saw them. "So pretty!" Vika said softly to Joon.

Joon gave the redhead a smooch, "Thank you, cute stuff."

Paula noticed Joon's ears and she nodded with approval. "Perfect fit, M'lady."

Joon and Paula shared a smile: they had been looking at elves together. "You're up in the queue." Joon informed her Administrative Assistant.

"It's all Paula's queue now..." Samira paused momentarily then gave Astrid a deep kiss. *I got the achievement earlier.* Samira finished her thought in the family telepathic network.

*The network came alive with congratulations.*

Paula pulled down the comforter across her Captain-wife's torso and she immediately wrapped her lips around what she was seeking.

"You can put it anywhere now, you know," Max lovingly caressed Paula's chocolate brown tresses.

Paula paused for a moment and said, "But I can't taste it everywhere, and I really like vanilla."

Everyone giggled.

Astrid and Samira finally settled down enough to cuddle again.

Max let her climax through, and Paula moaned as she swallowed it all down. Agatha closed her eyes: her slight smile an indication she was basking in the emotions as Max smooched her most exotic wife, Agatha did her purrmeow.

While Paula guzzled down Max's cum, the family discussed what was on the agenda for the day.

Samira wanted to make a longsword length conduit baton and get in a few rounds in with Vika and Max while Astrid was going to try and knock out the rest of her Security drones and see how far she could get with the Combat drones, with Samira's help.

Joon wanted to see what affect her bless had on the melee combatants. Vika was thinking about exploring the Ghusmik Urr and Max and Joon immediately shared a look. Vika noticed the reaction of the leadership, then raised her eyebrow.

Max thought about it, Joon did too. "Do we need intel on them?" Max asked no one in particular.

Agatha was the one who answered, "I have access to Ghusmik Urr's systems, I have also walked the dreams of her crew and Captain Virt."

"I'm afraid there is no pressing need to explore the freighter." Agatha reported.

Vika nodded, "Oh kaaay... I'll save my sneaky urges for Freeport."

Max winked and nodded to Vika.

Joon and Astrid inspected their new features with a critical eye. The petite XO stood on the fold out step with the Chief Engineer standing next to her. They were both very pleased with the results and proud to represent 'elf' interests in the family.

Everyone got up and did the family morning routine: morning wash, kata, shower, dress, breakfast, then started their different projects. Agatha participated where she was needed, lending help here or there.

She mostly just observed and kept close tabs on emotions: Agatha was continually amazed how any being with emotional-dysgeusia can navigate relationships without killing each other, though she supposed they did that sometimes, too.

Agatha would never let her family become so dysfunctional: she would be there to keep them happy and healthy.

By lunch time everyone was ready for a break.

Max and Vika had sparred all morning, Joon and Paula tried many different combos on the combatants. Bless, in most cases, alleviated the symptoms of Hex with only Paula's most severe application of Hex overwhelming Joon's Bless.

Hex could render someone unconscious, but Bless would still heal them. It was useful to know that they did not cancel each other out. Also: Bless lasted about an hour... It did not 'stack' like Image did. Much to Joon's surprise, she could not remove Bless once she cast it.

Before lunch Paula got another tummy full of vanilla goodness and she wanted to express her appreciation to Max for the treat, so Paula joined Max and Vika in the shower after the morning bouts. The Lieutenant requested her Captain stand over her while sitting on a corner bench so Max stood with her legs spread wide so Paula could bring her to a dual climax.

Paula's manual skills had much improved since she joined the family and both parties were very satisfied with the results, Vika beamed with pride.

Samira studied Joon and Astrid sitting next to each other during lunch. The Elvish features they displayed were absolutely glorious; luckily, they still mostly resembled Terrans whereas Samira mostly didn't, her four arms and faun legs set her apart from her wives.

She didn't mind in the least as it was the appearance she had dreamed of for many years.

Joon raised an eyebrow at the Paladin, "If we start making out, will you climax?"

Everyone giggled.

Samira smiled, "Sorry for staring, you two look so good next to each other."

Astrid beamed, "I love it, I always wanted to be a high-elf."

Max looked at her two Elven wives, "Astrid is a high-elf and Joon is a sylvan-elf, is there a difference other than the ears?"

Astrid nodded to Max then looked at Samira.

"In Fantasy lore high-elves are taller, are more metropolitan and have a penchant for arcane magic." Samira began.

"Sylvan-elves are more in tune with spiritual magic, nature, and are slight of stature. The cultures are slightly different, but still compatible... Lore wise they have much more in common than not."

Joon smiled softly at Astrid, "So really, we are indicative of our respective elf-ness.

Astrid and Samira giggled then nodded in agreement.

Joon smiled, "I am glad my persona came together so well, I feel very comfortable with it.

Samira nodded, "As do I, though mine had been a long time in development.

Astrid glanced at Vika who was listening intently with a wistful look on her cute, freckled face. Astrid smiled at Vika, "I wonder if Cha'Vika Firehair will make an appearance."

Paula tilted her head to Vika, "What's this now?"

Vika smiled, "It's my Fantasy name... I had originally pictured a sneaky Dwarven Shaman."

Paula blinked, "Dwarven, huh?"

Vika shrugged, "Why not, we have Elves."

"Are you going to grow a beard?" Paula asked with a smirk.

Vika blinked, then glanced at Agatha, who smiled softly.

"Maybe..." Vika then stared into thin air, her eyebrows raised, "Maybe, something pretty?"

Max and Joon shared a look, Samira and Astrid shared a smile and Paula pursed her lips, her eyes narrowed slightly, "No mustache, I don't like fuzzy kisses."

Everyone giggled.

"No fuzzy kisses." Vika nodded, "Understood."

Max looked to Astrid, "Can we get another Barrier in the hold?"

Astrid nodded, "Sure thing."

0o0

That afternoon Astrid and Samira finished the Security drones and started in with the larger Combat drones. They had about three times the armor material requirement, but Astrid kept an impressively steady pace; she was methodical and thorough.

Samira noticed Astrid used a lot more Oricalcum on the Combat drones, crafting a more robust version of what she did on the smaller ones. Samira was worried the Oricalcum would run out before they could complete the Battle drones.

Down in the hold, Max practiced with her BjornWerks hunting bow. From an engineering standpoint the compound bow was superior for singular aimed shots and Astrid's Barrier bubble was the best target she had ever shot at. The powerful shots were arrested with no fuss, they just hung there momentarily then slowly slid down the bubble by themselves then fell to the deck with absolutely no damage to any part of the arrow.

Max swapped out the field points for the switchblade broadheads. The edged surfaces did not deploy making the practice with them easy, without wear and tear on the mechanics.

Just about everything on the Panzer was adjustable, even the draw weight. Max had initially started it at a fifty-pound draw, but eventually increased it to seventy-five. She now had it maxed out at one hundred, driving the broadhead tipped carbon shafts into the Barrier.

Then Vika covered the surface of the bubble in feather-like blades. She peppered the barrier in twos and threes and Vika felt so confident with Astrid's Barrier she emptied her vest of Wind-blades.

Max and Vika shared a smile, they felt good with their prowess.

Joon and Paula were back into Fantasy lore, they were connecting dots between the classes and roles found in their family. After hours of study Joon leaned back and rubbed her eyes. "Y'know..."

Paula blinked and turned her attention to her Ambassador.

"Our little family group is really nicely balanced." Joon ruminated, "I have to wonder if Agatha planned it that way, or it just happened organically."

Paula smirked, "You're the Priest, wouldn't it come down to a higher power?"

Joon tapped her chin and pursed her lips.

"Y'know..." Joon began, "I'm a lousy Priest."

They both giggled.

"Seriously though... from what I have read we cover all the bases." Joon commented.

Paula blinked, "Uh oh..."

Joon looked at Paula, "What?"

Paula shook her head, "I hope you didn't just jinx us."

Joon clenched her eyes, "Oh shit."

"Bless yourself, maybe you can cleanse the jinx away!" Paula nodded sagely.

They both giggled... but they still gave each other a nervous glance.

Then Jooniper Smith, the Exquisite Lady, the Terran Federation Special Envoy to the Minor Empires...

Blessed herself.

0o0

Zuki tapped in her new destination and waited for clearance. There were an additional couple of steps to go through than her normal ATC request since she had requested a flight path from the public-access citizen-free ship-parking pads at the western city limits to the Terran Embassy of Staverka.

'They' needed to give permission for ATC to clear it. And by 'they' Zuki now pictured in her mind the erotic sounds and visage of her adorable new partner. Zuki smirked crookedly, it was a vivid collection of memories, the sights, sounds, tastes and smells from the night before was far and away the best first night she'd ever spent with anyone and probably the best night period.

There was no power play, no need to define boundaries, Teffa treated her with absolute respect and made sure Zuki received as well as she gave. The gradual build between them wasn't rushed, it was a gentle yet exciting discovery.

Yet: in just a few hours the level of comfort between them felt timeless. They enjoyed many sessions, each one better than the last, in between personal anecdotes and exchanged perspectives. Finding out Teffa was also a Pilot had won a place in Zuki's soul, she knew there was no way she would let her go now: she would fly this ship no matter where it went.

Eventually they tired themselves out completely.

Then this morning Zuki burst into tears when Teffa came in with breakfast on a big tray...She had heard of it of course, in every single sappy, romantic story about Boozi: 'Breakfast in Bed' after an incredible night of discovery and delicate passion. But Zuki didn't for one moment believe it was something people ever did in reality.

The look in Teffa eyes... The feelings between them seemed to reverberate, like echoes in an empty hanger.

Zuki couldn't explain it, she'd never felt so... So fucking loved.

Moisture escaped her bright-yellow eyes again...It bothered the Pilot a little... She was afraid it was a fluke, but she needed to find out. Zuki had to know if this experience was just a once in a lifetime night of passion: or the beginning of that magical life she had always dreamt of.

ATC signaled Boozi Tryst the flight path clearance was granted. Zuki tapped in her acknowledgment and brought her ship's air breathing turbines up to power. Like every other Bazaar Parking Authority Frigate, Boozi Tryst was designed to handle the damp soupy atmosphere of Staverka.

The flight characteristics were not just spry, they were downright aggressive. It actually flew better on airfoils and turbines than it did on thrusters and sub-light engines. The BPA Frigates were 'Pilot's ships', and once the design had settled, half a century ago, there was almost no variation to them at all.

There was little wonder why the BPA had thousands of them, they were a pure joy to fly, and until last night, Zuki had always thought flying the 'Tryst was better than sex. Zuki's Frigate snarled up, she let 'Tryst' slip into the flight path just slightly louder than was considered polite.

It was just a projection of how amazing Zuki felt today.

0o0

By dinner time Astrid and Samira had almost completed the first Combat drone: Samira was pleasantly surprised, actually Astrid just knocked it out.

The Sorceress Engineer with her newly acquired Elvish features did interesting things to Samira's Cyborg Pala-faun insides.

Agatha let everyone know dinner was served through the network, though Astrid and Samira could have been contacted a couple different ways. They walked hand in hand to the Mess.

Max and Vika were wearing BDU's as the ranged weapon practice wasn't nearly as aerobic as melee, so they just left their weapons and went to dinner.

Vika lifted her arms and smiled. Max blinked then assumed an endearing expression: she lifted the much smaller woman to her hip, then put an arm under her little butt. Max slowly made her way up the ramp, letting Vika enjoy the ride as long as possible.

"A beard huh?" Max glanced at Vika, who looked up at her.

Vika snarked a short giggle, "Yea... Something cute, like long silky sideburns."

Max nodded, "I can see that, though, I didn't think you'd be into facial hair."

Vika shrugged, "I will reserve final judgment until I see it and wear it for a few days."

Max smirked and nodded, "I look forward to seeing what you end up with."

"Me too." Vika smiled as Max walked into the Mess.

In Medical Joon twisted up her lips in thought. Joon tilted her head at Paula, "I am curious about something."

The voluptuous Lieutenant was doing some kind of datawork, it was like there was a never-ending fountain of that horrid stuff. Paula replied, without looking up from her screen. "I'm sorry, M'lady, I have no desire to be an Elf."

They shared a giggle.

"No, not that, I noticed you haven't said anything about still being a Lieutenant even after I got promoted." Joon looked concerned.

Paula smiled, turning her head, "It's pretty simple, I don't care about that... I care about this family, this mission and doing my job well."

"If me being a First Lieutenant reflects poorly on you and the Embassy, then I will worry about it. Besides, I joined the navy to hide from my old family and being 'just' a Lieutenant made it much easier." Paula smiled softly.

"Well..." Joon raised an eyebrow, "Don't be surprised if you wake up one morning with a higher rank. Because you work constantly, and I've never heard you complain once, and I don't think you know how to slack off." The Ambassador crossed her arms under her bust, daring Paula to argue with her.

Paula blushed prettily, smiled then nodded, "Yes, M'lady."

Joon blinked, "Oh... Dinner."

The Ambassador and her Attache' got up from their desks and headed down to the Mess.

0o0

Teffa slithered up the ramp well to the third floor, she smelled something delicious. As she made her way to the common room, Lakita and Zuki were sharing the massive, reinforced couch watching the holonet together.

1...34567...22