Melissa Needs Our Help Ch. 01

Story Info
A threesome with Melissa.
3.6k words
4.41
22.9k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

To Melissa.

"Tania, I'd love to... Did you talk to her about it already?"

"Harry dear, I mentioned to her that both of us like her a lot and understand her predicament... I promised her to see if we can help her in any way. She continued crying on my shoulder. I caressed her hair and told her about the restaurant and later a nightcap on her birthday."

It all began about a year ago.

Tania and I were a conventional couple with 2 kids, who left the house years ago to pursue their carriers out west.

I was 52 at the time, 5'11" tall, 190lbs of mostly muscles. In my spare time I played tennis and occasionally golf with my buddies. I am an automotive engineer working for one of the subsidiaries of GM.

Tania, my loving wife is 48, 5'7", 135lbs, dirty blond hair framing her pretty face, green eyes, shapely legs and a gorgeous body. She is an endocrinologist in a large local hospital.

I love her now even more than when we were young... Over the years I learned to admire her great qualities. She was always mild mannered, very responsible, wonderful sense of humor and exceptional social skills.

She had many friends who invited us multiple times to home parties, restaurants, etc.

I was much more introvert and felt comfortable only with my long time buddies that I knew for many years.

When we got married, about 30 years ago, Tania and I used to have sex incessantly... We couldn't get our hands off each other! Nowadays, being older, working more and after raising our kids, the frequency of our sexual escapades declined to an average of twice a week. But some busy weeks we have none... Neither one of us complained, but both of us felt that it wasn't optimal. Each time we took a vacation, we tried to recharge our batteries, going at it once or twice a day...

Tania's best friend was Melissa. A woman in her 40s, about 5'5", skinny body, wavy brown hair and long legs.

Melissa was a physician in the same hospital that Tania worked in. I do not recall too much about their beginning, but according to Tania they clicked immediately. They went to lunches together in the hospital, were chatting nonstop on line and phone, and often went for coffee in the evenings. Occasionally she'd visit us at home too.

I found her very pleasant. She was smart, funny and her laugh was contagious.

For some reason she always wore baggy clothes that seemed to hide her body...

I recall one evening that the 3 of us drank somewhat more than usual and our conversation became 'less controlled'.

I glanced at Melissa and said, "Melissa, both you and your husband are MDs. You earn good money, so why don't you ever dress up better?..."

Immediately after saying it I felt terrible, "Melissa, I am sorry... I didn't mean to offend you..."

She smirked at me, "You are right. I am afraid that if I dress more fashionably, you'll I'd find me too attractive to resist... I'd hate to compete with your beautiful wife, because if I win your heart, I am going to lose my best friend..."

Tania and I laughed and neither of us responded.

Since that night I saw Tania 3 more times at our house. She began wearing nicer clothes now. They were sitting tight on her body. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath - She didn't need one. The B- cup tits pushed her hard nipples forward... I loved to watch her small boobs being free...

How do I explain it... Tania's breasts were C cup and sexy as hell, but whenever Melissa came to visit, her chest became my eye candy...

Last time she was at our home, about 2 weeks ago, I remember Melissa talking to Tania about the savings she was having due to not needing a bra, "Tania, your awesome breasts are very sexy, but you need a bra. Unlike you, my barely there tits don't need anything special... They are not pretty as yours, but... they are cheaper..."

I intervened, "Melissa, small breasts are not necessarily unattractive! They are simply different... For example, look at pictures of Olivia Ponton online. And she has millions of followers! I myself hate big boobs, that's why I registered to Divorce.com in order to find a pretty woman like you and cheat on my less-than-attractive Tania..."

The girls chuckled and Tania blurted, "What a jerk I married... From now on no more playtime with my tits for you mister!..."

I begged, "Tania please, forgive me... Can't we compromise - I can have sex with both of you, so we can all be one big happy family..."

Tania laughed her ass off, but for some reason Melissa didn't. She just looked at me, silently.

I didn't think of it much at the time. I only remembered that later...

A week ago Tania wanted to talk to me. Instinctively I hated the idea...

Every time the wife starts a sentence with "We need to talk...", a trouble may be brewing!

In the evening I prepared myself mentally and imagined myself with a lead shield and a helmet...

"Harry, I had a lot of talks with Melissa lately..."

The whole world weight fell off my shoulders... What a relief!... It wasn't my fault...

"I know that for quite sometime she and her husband do not get along. He ignores her completely. He hardly talks to her, does not care if she dresses well or not and their sex life became zilch..."

She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Tania, what are you trying to tell me?... Bring her here and we both can talk to her and see if we can keep her company and entertain her..."

"Harry darling, this is what I was trying to do in the last few weeks... The problem is that she is approaching her menopause age and feels very unattractive and repressed! You have no idea what I did for her... I was much beyond being a friend to her... I went with her to buy nice clothes. But her husband ignored her completely. Then I accompanied her to buy attractive lingerie. She undressed completely in front of my eyes and I made her try several very sexy ones... I told her that if I were her husband seeing her looking so sexy, I'd be all over her in an instant. I hugged her and she hugged me back. Then she kissed me on my lips... I wasn't ready for this... I felt her hard nipples poking my breasts. I kissed her back in the private measuring room and touched her smallish beautiful breasts... She blurted that she was so jealous of our relationship... She said that you are very handsome, tall, muscular and more importantly so attentive to my needs... Melissa confessed that one night she had a dream of being with the 2 of us... And it felt so good..."

"Tania, are you suggesting what I think that you are?!..."

"Dear love, do you find her attractive?..."

"That is a dangerous trap my dear!... Let me put it this way - She is not even close to how attractive YOU ARE, but... yes, I'd say that she is... in a different way... Am I in trouble now?!..."

"No dear, you are absolutely not! Her birthday is 10 days from now. I know for sure that her husband is not going to do anything for her. I was thinking that we can take her to a nice restaurant, make sure that she drinks good wine and after that we'll seduce her to have sex with us..."

I giggled, "Tania, every man has fantasized at least once about a threesome. But you and I have never done this before. When all 3 participants are inexperienced, too many things can go wrong! The idea may upset her, she may be too shy to undress in front of me, she may hate the way I look or smell, she may feel uncomfortable being too intimate with 2 people... And there are potentially 100 other issues that may arise during the act!... Are you sure you want to do it?!..."

"The short answer is YES! As I said, I tried everything else already. I think that on her birthday she will be up to it, especially if her alcohol level is in the 'no-driving-range'..."

"Tania, if you are certain that it has at least a chance of succeeding, I am in. But I recommend that you prepare her. Give her a hint that lately both of us find her very sexy, so after dinner we want to invite her for a nightcap..."

"I'll do it, love..."

Two days later Tania came home smiling, "Are you still with me about our threesome?"

"Tania, I'd agree to... OK, I'd love to... Did you talk to her about it already?"

"Harry dear, I mentioned to her that both of us like her a lot and understand her predicament... I promised her to see if we can help her in any way. She continued crying on my shoulder. I caressed her hair and told her about the restaurant and later a nightcap on her birthday."

"How did she react?..."

"Melissa looked me in the eye and kissed my lips. Then she asked a single question, 'Are you sure that Harry won't have a heart attack once he hears about your plan?' I reassured her that you knew about it and was happy to be part of it. She kissed me again and whispered that she loved me..."

"So now she understands that it's not just a dinner? Do you think she knows that our intention is to have her with us in bed together?"

"Harry, I got the impression that everything was very clear, so unless she chicken's out in the last minute, it's a go!"

On the evening of Melissa's birthday, Tania and I drove to her home and gave her a bouquet of roses with a nice vase. She took everything, put it on the living room table and whispered, "Thank you guys..."

She was dressed in a short beige dress that was very tight... Obviously there was nothing underneath, because the small tits with her protruding nipples were very visible... No panty lines either...

My cock stirred...

I drove to the restaurant with the 2 ladies in the back. They didn't talk, but held hands.

Short time later we sat in a dark corner of a very good Italian restaurant.

Nobody wanted meat, even though their steaks and Osso Buco were excellent (In my case, I didn't want my stomach to be too full and heavy before the action). We ate salads followed by pasta and ended up with their famous Tiramisu. A big bottle of an Italian wine was finished by us as well...

We raised a glass to the birthday girl and I said, "Happy birthday sexy lady!" and I sent her an air kiss.

She blushed...

I paid and didn't forget to add a big tip. Minutes later we were back in my car.

We arrived home at 8:30.

Melissa's cheeks were rosy. I thought that the alcohol she sipped in the restaurant was having an effect already.

She sat on the loveseat and leaned back.

Tania, who was dressed very nicely, claimed that the dress was too tight and she wanted something more comfortable. She disappeared in our bedroom.

I offered Melissa a drink. She agreed to a glass of Chardonnay.

I poured similar glass for Tania and me and sat by Melissa.

"Harry, thank you very much for remembering my birthday. Both of you are my dearest friends." She grabbed my hand and shook it.

I didn't let go. I lifted her small palm and kissed it softly, "Melissa, it was our pleasure... By the way, you look so wonderful tonight..."

She caught me staring at her hard nipples and smiled. My dick started reacting.

That's when Tania showed up.

She was now wearing a semitransparent negligee with nothing underneath, "I thought that since we are all friends, I could dress up the way I felt... Anybody has issues with my choice?..."

Nobody bothered answering.

Melissa and I were mesmerized by her beautiful, mostly exposed body.

Tania gazed at my groin, "Harry dear, is this because of me? I suspect that it's more because of Melissa's 2 beautiful nipples..."

Melissa blushed.

Tania approached the love seat, pushed both Melissa and me to the sides and sat in the middle.

She looked at Melissa, "Happy birthday my best friend!" And then she kissed Melissa's lips.

She hugged Melissa's shoulder and whispered loud enough, so I could hear it too, "Harry is very shy, but I am not! You know that I was always attracted to you... Your dress is just too tempting..."

She kissed Melissa again, forcing her lips open. Her hand found it's way to Melissa's small breast.

Melissa gasped.

Tania's hand roamed freely along her friend's slim body, exploring it from side to side and trailing downward.

Her sweet kisses drew muffled moans from Melissa.

Tania used her other hand to grab one of Melissa's palms and placed it on her ample boob, forcing her to massage it.

Melissa's palm continued tweaking her friend's fantastic breast even after Tania's hand left her.

Tania's hand moved to caress her hair.

"Melissa dear, I always envied your beautiful body! Most men look for big tits, but I love yours... They are small, real and fit very well in my hands. Your dark nipples look so appetizing that I have an urge to suck on them... May I?"

Melissa hesitated. She looked at me suspiciously...

Tania moved gently Melissa's straps to the sides, exposing her flat breasts. They were decorated by two dark flash light, that were pushing forward proudly...

I smiled at her, "Melissa, I would love to touch your sexy tits too... Tania was talking about many men preferring big boobs, well, I guess I am not one of them... My naughty pole have already spotted your attractive chest and it urges me to do something about it... If Tania sucks on your right one, can I have the left one, please..."

Melissa chuckled, "You guys are crazy... Tania's tits are by far the most beautiful I've ever noticed and both of you gang on mine?!..."

"Dear lady, seeing your hard nipples about to rip your tight dress makes my cock jump, trying to let them free. I hate to say it in front of my loving wife, but thinking with my 'lower brain', right now I am willing to cheat on her with your amazing body... Will you let me, please?..."

"Both you and Tania are so persistent... I don't know what's wrong with you, but... Yes, I would love to play with you two if you really think that my body is sexy..."

As Tania continued to munch on Melissa's right bud, I stood up and moved in front of Melissa.

Her eyes were at my groin level. She stared at the tent in my pants and blushed again.

I looked her in the eye, put my right hand on her shoulder and then descended toward her nipple.

Once I touched the smooth hard flesh, her breathing stopped. I squeezed it lightly and she groaned.

She gazed at my face, trying to guess what I'd do next.

I continued gentle playing with her sensitive tit and placed my other hand on hers.

I pulled it slowly toward my bulge and helped her feel it.

She gasped again and her eyes focused on my covered swelling, right in front of her eyes.

Melissa's tiny hand was slowly moving over my lump, making it grow even bigger.

My cock ached... It needed it's freedom... And fast.

I stared at Melissa, gently lifted her chin and whispered, "Girl, I want you to feel it!... It wants your touch without the barrier... Open the zipper please..."

Melissa gazed at Tania, whose mouth was still glued to her bulging nipple and her hand was just above her covered cunt.

Tania concentrated on her friend's body and did not show any sign that she cared what was going on between Melissa and me.

Melissa sighed and her hand began unzipping my pants. I moved closer to her.

Her face was now inches from my about-to-get-free rod...

She lowered the zipper further and suddenly my cock jumped forward and up, missing her chin by millimeters...

Melissa stared at it with awe... I helped her hand back onto my shaft, both our hands bobbing together up and down.

Her eyes were focused on the head, almost hypnotized...

I came closer to her. The mushroomed head was now touching her lips.

Her head backed instinctively.

I placed my hand behind her neck and gradually pulled her face toward me.

Her red lips opened and she tasted the spongy head for the first time.

Her lips felt great and my dick jolted mildly.

She smiled and her lips spread further, to accommodate more of it.

Her hot mouth cautiously began expanding around my girth.

Seconds later my erection started invading her accepting throat.

Her tongue lapped around it.

The friction with her palate and tongue stirred my engorged member even more...

Her mouth was now sucking me in earnest.

I was afraid to cum too early.

I removed it from her mouth just in time...

By now Tania lifted Melissa's bottom part of her dress and moved it to her waist.

Her puffy pussy was decorated with a nicely trimmed dark brown bush.

Melissa's eyes were shut. One of Tania's fingers was exploring her tunnel. It seemed lubricated.

I placed one of my finger at her entrance and there was no mistake - Her juices were flowing.

It was time for us to move to a more comfortable place.

I touched Tania's shoulder and signaled to her toward the bed.

Tania stood up. Without much fanfare she removed all her clothes, stood by the bed and watched me.

I undressed too. Then I slowly lifted Melissa's dress above her head and removed it.

Melissa kept her eyes closed and her breathing rate increased...

I lifted her in my arms. Feather weight...

I put her in our bed and let Tania make the first move.

Tania lied by Melissa's side. She turned Melissa's face toward her and French kissed her friend, as her hand went directly to her pussy. Two of her fingers were now buried in Melissa's snatch.

Melissa's lips opened and a series of groans were heard in spite of Tania's mouth blocking hers with a deep kiss.

As Tania dug deeper inside Melissa's cunt, her legs spread wider.

It was the first time I observed my conservative wife playing with another woman...

Seeing Tania's big mammaries crush Melissa's nipples was so sexy...

The erotic scene reminded me that there was no reason for me to be left out!

I moved between Melissa's thighs, put a condom on my stiff prick and let it touch Melissa's opening.

I looked at Tania and hinted to her to move upward and let Melissa lick her.

Tania gently straddled over Melissa's chest. Her exposed pussy touched Melissa's lips.

Melissa sniffed it and then her tongue licked Tania's labia.

Tania pushed her cunt into Melissa's open mouth, directing her tongue toward her sensitive clitoris.

I bet Melissa never licked a woman in her life, but the alcohol, coupled with her arousal, did the trick.

Few minutes later Tania's body shook violently and she came with Melissa's tongue deep inside her.

When Tania began recovering, she rolled to her side and then kissed Melissa.

She whispered, "Thank you..."

It was my turn now...

Actually, it was my turn to satisfy Melissa first!...

I invaded her tight tunnel slowly, finding that her pussy was very tight. Probably because it wasn't used much lately!...

As I was shoving my cock deeper, Melissa's body movements were becoming less controlled and her moans louder. Her eyes were shut tight.

Once I was all the way in, I waited for her cunt to expand some more. It took few minutes.

Then I French kissed her, with my tongue exploring all her mouth crevices.

At the same time I pulled my dick out, left it in her opening and then thrusted it back in, in one massive push.

Her breathing abruptly stopped, as her body became limp for several seconds.

I started driving my organ in and out, gradually increasing both the pace and the force.

Less than 2 minutes passed and a loud howl filled the air.

Tania raised her head and watched me fucking her best friend.

Melissa's body was now shivering and moving side to side, with my prick impaling her body, being the only thing preventing her from falling off the bed...

My own orgasm was fast approaching too...

I was able to postpone it for 1 last minute and then I exploded in her cunt with a loud groan of my own.

I was so aroused! It felt like I was pouring a gallon of spunk into Melissa's hole...

As my engorged cock began to deflate, Melissa's body was slowly undergoing it's own recovery.

I removed my dick from Melissa's used cunt.

The condom was still on. About an ounce of whitish fluid concentrated at the tip.

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers
12