Melissa Shows Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike told her the customer wanted one woman, the best Mike had. They had several women on previous occasions and it didn't work out. Some were better than others and sometimes there was jealousy among the girls, so the customer didn't want any drama. He told her to wear a sexy bikini and to bring a change of clothes for when it gets cooler towards the sunset. He expected the party to be over around 8 PM but it may run a little long if they were still partying. She was sure it was going to be a long and tiring day but decided not to worry about it.

The next morning, Melissa was nervously getting ready, making sure to bring her makeup case, along with the items she would need to take care of her hair during the day and some personal items. Packing wouldn't be complete without taking along several pairs of shoes to change into, not to mention a couple of dresses and sweaters. Jack had to keep reminding her that she was only going to be gone for the day, not a weekend trip. He even stopped her from nervously running around the house to give her a reassuring hug and kiss that everything was fine and he was okay with whatever happened on the yacht. She appreciated the support and loved the fact he wanted her to enjoy herself and experience as much pleasure as possible.

A black SUV arrived promptly at 2 PM; Melissa gave Jack a kiss and hugged her goodbye. He watched from the door as she quickly got into the car, not wanting to attract more attention than necessary from the neighbors. There was plenty of liquor in the SUV and there was a note telling her to help herself, so Melissa poured herself some wine to help calm her nerves. Her job was to be sexy, dance and to service the men. Melissa simplified her role to being a paid escort which gave her a little wave of excitement.

This was taking her exhibitionism to another level but she had already given guys handjobs and blowjobs in the VIP room, she had also let Don and Mike fuck her so it wasn't like she hadn't gone down this road before. Mike had explained beforehand that he wanted her to be comfortable with the customer's requests but stressed that the more accommodating she was, the more money she would make and that was the bottom line. He emphasized that each of the men were worth millions, if not more, and were very, very generous to beautiful, friendly women.

The ride went faster than she thought and much to her surprise Mike was there at the dock. He smiled as he took her by the hand to escort her onto the yacht, he spoke quietly telling Melissa he was there to make the introductions but would be leaving before the boat set sail. He complimented her on how gorgeous she looked in her sassy off the shoulder, blue and white print mini sundress with simple white sandals. Melissa felt his hand slip down to caress and squeeze her ass as they boarded the ship. Mike introduced her to Sam, the owner of the yacht and a good customer of his. He looked like he was in his mid 50's, salt and pepper hair, in decent shape, not quite six feet tall. Mike handed a young crew member Lyssa's bags as Sam greeted her with a soft hug and kiss on the cheek. She thought he was handsome.

Sam told Mike, "Wow, Lyssa is absolutely stunning Mike. You've outdone yourself this time buddy."

He then looked at Lyssa and said, "Thank you for joining us this evening sweetheart. I think you'll have a good time yourself and don't worry, we are all perfect gentlemen."

Sam seemed like a nice man and made her relax with his compliments as she replied, "Thank you Sam. I hope we all have a good time too."

Mike had been honest with Sam explaining that Lyssa didn't have a lot of experience but Sam immediately found her initial nervousness to be a real turn on. The men shook hands and Mike left the boat. Sam took over and guided her to the back of the boat where there were three other men sitting around drinking near a covered outdoor bar. The conversation quickly went quiet when they saw Lyssa, their eyes scanning her tall body. They greeted her by standing up with big smiles on their faces, obviously pleased with their entertainment for the day.

Sam introduced the men as Jerry, his best customer, who looked a little older than their host, maybe in his late 50's or early 60's with mostly gray hair and more than a few pounds overweight. Next was Al, Sam's Executive Vice President who was a very handsome man in his early 40's,standing well over 6 feet tall, muscular and looked like a former athlete. Lastly, there was Jeff, Jerry's legal counsel who was average in every way. He was about 5' 10", average weight and looks with blonde hair. Lyssa was offered a drink that she gratefully accepted.

Melissa was shown around the yacht just as it was leaving the dock for the rest of the day. There was a captain, crew of three, a bartender and chef. The crew doubled as waiters once they were on the water. The deck they were on had an indoor seating lounge with stairs that led down to four bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. They then went upstairs to another outdoor seating area with a bar and a hot tub. Sam bragged that it was over 100 feet long and cost him several million dollars. He was obviously trying to impress her with his wealth and in a way was succeeding even though money wasn't that important to her. Melissa noticed as the more time she was spending with him the more he touched her, first her arms, then her shoulders, now they were walking with his arm around her waist.

Sam led her back to the deck to join the others. By the time they returned, Melissa was ready for another drink. He told her there were marijuana laced brownies and cocaine readily available for her use if she wished. She was definitely interested in the brownies. What she did enjoy was the men were treating her like a regular guest, making small talk and taking time to compliment her on her beauty. She knew they were all sizing her up and thinking about fucking her as they were gazing at her gorgeous face, checking out her breasts and long legs as they chatted but she was pleased that they were not pushy and were being respectful.

Melissa took the liberty of tasting one of the brownies as she sipped her next drink. She let out a little moan savoring the flavor which got a good laugh from the men.

"What is it with women and sweets?" Al asked in response to hearing her.

Feeling sufficiently relaxed, Melissa told Sam she was warm and wanted to change into her bathing suit. Sam grinned, he was impressed that she suggested changing and didn't need any encouragement. He took her by the hand to guide her to the bedroom below where she found her belongings. She closed the door so she could change in private, it was more about needing some time alone to gather up the courage to get into her bikini and rejoin the party because she knew that once she walked outside there was no turning back. Actually, they were out in the middle of the ocean so she couldn't back out if she wanted to. That thought seemed to give her peace of mind since there were no options she just had to roll with it.

As she removed her clothing, Melissa checked out her naked body in the mirror thinking, "Not bad for a married woman in her early 30's. I still have it and I have four men waiting for me to entertain them."

She continued to look at herself in the mirror from various angles before deciding to wear the tiniest bikini she brought, the last one she showed off for Mark before she blew him in the dressing room. There wasn't much to it, she posed in the mirror and for a moment almost lost her courage. The buzz from the alcohol and pot laced brownies were just enough to convince her to leave it on. Everyone knew why she was there so there was no use pretending to be modest now. She slipped on a pair of white heels to make her look taller and her legs even longer. She stood at the door with her eyes closed breathing deeply, collecting herself before reaching for the door and climbing the stairs.

When Melissa appeared in front of the men, she casually walked up to the bar to order another drink, she didn't pay them any attention other than a little smile leaving them to openly gawk at her and watching her every move in unison. They were extremely impressed with what they were seeing as they stared at her in the electric blue bikini that barely covered her nipples, leaving most of her pert breasts uncovered. The only material around her waist and ass was a string that held up a sliver of material that, for now, concealed her pussy lips but nothing else.

Jerry looked at Sam and said, "It looks like you've lined up some first class entertainment for us today Sammy."

His comments were echoed by the others as Melissa turned and sashayed towards them, her breasts jiggling as she walked. Her nervousness was gone, hidden by the drugs and alcohol. She saw the way they were looking at her, almost drooling at the sight of her body, and that made her juices start to flow. Even the bartender was staring lustfully at her.

Lyssa walked into the middle of where the men were sitting and did a slow turn, playfully asking them, "Do you think my suit is too revealing? If you want, I can go change into something more conservative."

Al responded, "I think your bikini is fine Lyssa. As a matter of fact, I think it's too conservative."

That brought a little laughter out of the guys and helped break some of the initial tension. Melissa thought it was funny whether it was a group of rich millionaires or a group of average guys watching a football game, men acted the same way when there was a hot woman around and sounded the same too.

There were only four chairs where the guys were sitting and Lyssa asked, "Isn't someone going to offer me a seat?"

Jerry immediately tapped his lap and replied, "You can sit right here honey."

She took him up on his offer, sitting on Jerry's lap, he put his arm around her waist and stroked her long, bare leg as the men continued their conversation while keeping a watchful eye on her. Al, Jeff and Sam were getting on Jerry about taking up all of Lyssa's attention so she took turns sitting on each of the laps while they stroked her legs or ass. She found it odd that they didn't try to explore her body more but there was also plenty of time for the action to heat up. She was enjoying the friendliness of it all and seeing how the men interacted was interesting.

Meanwhile, back at home Jack was anxiously waiting for time to pass. He could only imagine what would be happening on the yacht as his wife was the entertainment for a group of men. He was also nervous because he couldn't be there to protect her from possible mistreatment but also trusted that Mike wouldn't put her in a position like that. He tried to distract himself by doing some chores around the house and watching TV but he still couldn't help but wonder what his wife was doing at each particular moment. Mike had basically transformed her from a cocktail waitress, to a stripper who gave occasional hand jobs and blow jobs in the back rooms of the club to being a high priced escort. That didn't bother him so much as not being there to witness her in action and that made him a little jealous but there was nothing he could do about it, he just had to wait for his wife to come home and then tell him all about it.

Melissa made the rounds sitting on the lap of each of the guests, she would slowly lower herself then grind her ass a little as she got comfortable. By the time she had taken a turn on each person there were four very hard cocks and one wet pussy. Sam asked her if they could see her dance routine. Apparently Mike had told him about it and how much of a reaction she got from the crowd in the club. She was feeling very frisky, added with being the only woman on board and having all the attention focused upon her, the touching and being paid well; she was game to do a striptease for them. Sam had a voice activated sound system so Melissa easily added a few songs onto the playlist, refreshed her drink and started to dance for her small audience.

Right from the beginning of her swaying her hips, she had them captivated. She turned around giving them a view of her ass, then backed it up giving an even closer look. She was dancing so close to them, it was like she was giving four men a lap dance so that's how she approached it. She bent over to stick her ass up high letting them feel and grab her as she danced. She took off her top just before the first song ended much to the pleasure of the men.

Melissa danced in front of them for a quick minute then moved from guy to guy letting them fondle and suck her nipples as things began to heat up quickly. She was grinding her ass against them as they spread their legs for her. She could feel their hard members and knew it wouldn't be long before she would have to start satisfying each and every one of them. Sam untied her bottoms before the third song started, leaving her completely nude except for the heels, she again moved from one man to the next. This time though they were much more free with what they did, she was fingered, had her tits sucked, her legs and ass fondled. She was in heaven as four men were getting increasingly horny and desiring her more and more.

As each second passed she was getting hotter, almost to the point of desperation. She stood in front of them showing them her bare pussy, Jerry got up and kissed her while slipping his hand between her legs and slowly fingering her. Al and Jeff moved in as well, each of them sucking on a breast. Melissa moaned with pleasure as the three of them stimulated her body. She forgot about Sam, but he had stripped off his own clothes before coming up from behind her. She giggled feeling his hard on push against her ass, it would not be long before the others were naked too.

All of a sudden things started to happen very fast. Melissa had been positioned down on her knees in the middle of all four men and was staring at four erections inches from her face. They were mostly average sized dicks of varying widths but Jerry was pretty well hung, maybe 7.5 to 8 inches long. Her heart pounded in her chest as she took turns with each of them stroking them, it was overwhelming how they were all unique, whether it was their length or girth or even hardness. She put her mouth around each one starting with Sam, she sucked each man for a few moments before moving on.

It was such a crazy moment for Melissa as she lost track of who she was sucking because her focus was solely on the cock in front of her face. She could only imagine how hard Jack would be if he could see her sucking and pumping all the meat in front of her. Her eyes were on fire as she held two cocks together and licked around their heads, she even tried to put them both in her mouth. The men were amazed with her spirit and absolute hunger for their cocks. For some reason she noticed the bartender watching her, she had a feeling he wanted a piece of her too. It was quite a whorish display she was giving.

Sam took the lead suggesting they move her to a cushioned bench area to make it easier to access her entire body, meaning, so they could fuck her. Melissa could see how they wanted her as she was bent over, Sam moved in front of her and fed her his cock while Jerry lined himself up behind her. Melissa would learn this was how the two men liked to seal their business deals, by sharing a hot woman at the same time. Melissa groaned deeply with Sam's dick in her mouth as Jerry started pumping his big cock into her pussy. She particularly liked how Jerry's big dick felt inside her, it reminded her of Mike. As the two men celebrated closing their deal Al and Jeff watched and drank with their hard pricks swinging in the air.

In the middle of her satisfying the two men, another boat came close by and the passengers shouted their encouragement, Melissa didn't stop working Sam with her mouth and Jerry didn't slow down at all. It was intoxicating to know her slutty actions were on display for about a dozen other people, both men and women. Sam and Jerry waved to the other boat without stopping what they were doing. Sam felt the swell of his ego being able to bang such a sexy woman so freely. That was an advantage of being rich like him and his friends. Melissa could only imagine what the people on the other boat were thinking about her, one woman on a boat with four guys.

Melissa was impressed with Jerry's stamina given he was the oldest one there, he was close to cumming though. He wrapped Melissa' long blonde hair around his fingers and tugged snapping her head back and off of Sam's cock. He slapped her ass, once then twice as he neared his orgasm. Sam smiled down at her as he watched, she loved the rough treatment as bucked her hips and slammed back against Jerry. He loved the younger woman and her energy, he was feeling like himself back in his twenties. Finally he grunted loudly and exploded inside her to the cheering on of Sam, Al and Jeff.

He gave Lyssa's ass one more slap as he climbed off her and proclaimed, "Holy shit Sam, that is some damn good pussy."

Jeff quickly replaced Jerry, who had been anxiously waiting for his turn at the hot blonde who was there to service their needs. He slipped himself inside her willing pussy and started to pump in and out of her. Sam held her head still as he fucked her sweet lips, Melissa's eyes were watering as it was difficult to catch her breath with the man's cock sliding into her throat over and over. His short thrusts told her he was going to cum. She tasted his tangy sperm and swallowed every drop as her lips and tongue milked him dry. She wanted more of it and the look she gave him told him that too.

Sam told Lyssa, "Wow, you could give blow job lessons honey. My wife never sucked my dick like that."

Lyssa looked up and smiled at him and replied, "Maybe she doesn't enjoy it as much as I do."

Sam nodded and laughed, he was impressed with her skill and attitude. Al was even more excited after hearing Sam's comment, he wanted to experience her cocksucking charms on him again. He presented himself before her lips, held her head steady and like Sam fed her his dick. Al and Jeff were now spit roasting Melissa like their bosses; enjoying her sweet body exactly like they had. Jeff was fucking her hard, repeating the spankings Jerry had started knowing how much she seemed to enjoy it. That made it more difficult for her to concentrate on the dick in her mouth but that didn't stop Al from being the first one of the pair to cum in her mouth. Unlike Sam, Al leaned back a little and his cock sprung from Melissa's mouth and some of his cum shot onto her face. She giggled as he seemed apologetic but she reassured him it was fine.

Jeff turned Melissa over so he could fuck her in the missionary position. He wanted to see her beautiful face as he continued to penetrate her. She was enjoying the intensity of the man on top of her, he thrust hard as he kept eye contact. She spread her legs wide open as the three others watched intently. She could also see the bartender over Jeff's shoulders and he was also enjoying the live sex show in between serving drinks. Jeff's breathing became more rapid as he stared into the woman's cum covered face. Melissa wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted her hips to meet his downward thrusts. Finally he shot a huge load of sperm into her as he pushed himself into her pussy as deep as he could.

When he finally withdrew, Jeff said, "You were right Jerry; she's got one hot pussy."

Sam threw a towel at Melissa so she could wipe her face and pussy from the cum. The bartender brought her over a drink and gave her a wicked smile. She winked at him as he handed it to her knowing he had enjoyed the show. After taking a couple of moments to recover from the first round of servicing the four men, Sam told her she could shower and rest up in her bedroom. When she was done, she could get dressed and join them for dinner.