Melissa's Dreamcatcher Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire, why don't you clean your friend up while I get my man hard again." Said Jessica as Marcus pulled out.

By the time Jessica and Claire helped Melissa back into the truck she had been fucked as many times as Jessica could get Marcus hard. She'd slipped him a viagra at one point but after the 4th time he said he was too sore and needed to rest. Melissa had taken him missionary when she'd got the tattoo, doggy while she licked out Jessica then another twice on her back as Claire and Jessica took turns to sit on her face. As they drove back to the airport she had a constant smile on her face and an almost glazed look in her eyes.

Jessica hugged them both, kissed Melissa softly on the lips then drove off, leaving them to board their plane.

"She had a lot of tattoo's huh." Said Melissa.

"I help you lose your virginity and free your mind and it's her ink you mention?" Replied Claire, they both laughed.

"How about Friday you close up early and we'll find us a couple of studs to ravage us all night." Said Melissa, smiling.

"And if they're useless I've been dying to try out the strap on I bought." Replied Claire, kissing her friend on the cheek.

Claire smiled as they took off, holding her improved best friend's hand as she fell asleep and couldn't wait to explore life with the newly open minded hottie she had as a roommate.....


12