Melissa's Journey: Close to Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of Mel's hands were messy with Zach's cum. Knowing it was his first time, Mel was sure Zach felt awkward now that his arousal waned. He had just come in "Mrs. C's" hands and all of the sexual electricity that blurred the reality of what was happening was gone. She knew Zach's head was spinning, and he had no idea what to do. Still cradling his softening member, Mel asked "Are you okay?"

"Yes. Are you?" Zach asked, which Mel thought was a very mature and thoughtful question.

"I am totally okay," Mel said smiling. "A little messy, but okay," she added holding up a cum-covered hand. "I had a feeling you needed that," she said with a loving smile. Zach groaned and stared at Mel's hand. Earlier, Mel noticed a roll of paper towels under an end table that Susie must have put there in case Zach needed them. As Zach watched her, she moved over to pick up the roll and pulled off several sheets. "This is convenient," she chuckled, knowing Susie never imagined how the paper towels would be used.

Based on the way Zach watched her every move, Mel wanted to make sure not to do anything that made him uncomfortable. So, as she used a paper towel to clean her hands, she smiled at Zach, and, indulging herself, with Zach watching intently, she put two mostly-clean fingers in her mouth. "Finger looking good," Mel kidded.

"Really?" Zach asked incredulously. Mel was again surprised, and excited, by Zach's inexperience.

"Yes, especially when the guy is so special," Mel said seductively. She used a clean paper towel to gently wipe the goo from Zach's softening tool and his stomach. Mel could see Zach liked her saying he was special. She was impressed, though, that Zach seemed comfortable having her fondle him and even dab at a glob of semen in his pubic hair. Zach glanced back and forth between Mel's face and her hands caressing his almost flaccid cock. Mel was feeling a strange mix of emotions: both maternal urges to nurse the injured high schooler back to health and rawer sexual energy as she reveled in having just given a sexy eighteen year old his first hand job until he exploded in her hands.

Under different circumstances, Mel would have been more sexually provocative, and she would have given in to her desire to clean Zach's cock with her mouth and tongue. But she knew Zach was going to have a lot feelings to process about what happened, and she did not want to overwhelm him. "You should probably get dressed," she said softly. Zach's face registered a little disappointment, but he nodded in agreement. Mel finished cleaning Zach up, and she stood to get his shorts. Mel slid the shorts over his injured leg and then they worked together to get the other leg in. Mel slowly slid the shorts up Zach's legs, again leaning over to give Zach a good view of her cleavage and breasts.

As she worked the shorts up, Zach was fixated on Mel's breasts. She inched the shorts up, letting him enjoy the view. He glanced at Mel and understood he had permission to look, and he went back to admiring the sight of Mel's boobs. It took Mel almost a full minute to slide up Zach's shorts, when it should have taken a few seconds. She liked having Zach look at her, and she imagined how Zach would have reacted if she had gone without a bra. "Hips up," she said, and Zach did as she said but kept gawking down her top. Mel slid the shorts up the rest of the way and, when she tucked his cock in the shorts, she felt a little firmness. She tingled at the memory of how quickly an eighteen-year-old can recover an erection.

Aroused by exposing her breasts to Zach, Mel had a fleeting thought of getting Zach hard again. But a deep breath pushed the thought from her mind. She knew that would be more about her fantasy than Zach's needs. So, she patted his firm abs and moved up to kiss him on the forehead, knowing her breasts were again right in front of his face. She straightened up, then slipped back down to her knees and looked into Zach's eyes. "Feel better?" she asked in a whisper, her hand softly caressing his arm.

"Wow. Yes. I feel great," Zach spouted. His face showed excitement and gratitude. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, Zach." After a pause, Mel added, "It was my pleasure." Zach beamed, and Mel thought that truer words were never spoken. Mel gathered up the used paper towels, told Zach he should rest a little, and headed into the kitchen. Although neither of them said anything, they both had thoughts about what the rest of the week might bring. Two minutes later, Mel looked at her phone and saw a text from Susie asking how it was going with Zach. As Mel texted her response, she walked back into the living room and saw Zach was sound asleep with a smile on his face.

Mel revised her response to say: "Was wonderful. Cramps are awful, but Z is a very special guy. Right now sleeping comfortably. I love u. See u soon."

12