Melissa's New Position Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he moved his hand, reached out to her such that she knew she was supposed to take his it, and when she did, he helped her to her feet. She broke eye contact when she stood, and again looked down as she stood there. She felt like she should curtsey, an interesting impulse, and an absurd one, especially given that she was stark naked. She imagined what that would look like and it nearly brought a smile to her lips.

For his part, Mr. Dorn walked around her, looking at her from all sides, much as he had the last time she met him. And like last time he was particularly interested in her firm, round ass as he made his way around her. He did reach down and cup her left ass cheek briefly. In front of her again, he reached out to stroke her left breast, and put his hand under it and felt it like he was weighing it. He then grasped her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched. Hard.

Melissa gasped, startled at the intensity of the pain, and tried to hold still. She was not looking at him, but she felt his eyes looking at her intensely. Her own eyes watered.

"Your face is so expressive, Melissa."

He released her, stepped back a little, still looking at her.

"How long have you worked here?"

"I'm not sure. About 8 months, I think."

"It's remarkable, really, that you remain so innocent having been a sexual toy for that long. You are not the slightest bit slutty, even having been fucked non-stop for two thirds of a year. By a number of men. And women, too, I understand. That pleases me."

"Thank you, sir."

"Do you still want to please me, Melissa?"

"Yes, sir." Melissa still had not looked up. She knew it was true, though. She did want to please him. In fact, it was very important to her to do so, though she could not have begun to explain why.

He had once again begun walking around her, looking closely at her body.

"Yes, I believe you do. And that in itself pleases me."

His praise and approval felt good to Melissa, though again she could not say why that was as important as it was to her.

He had stopped, standing behind her. He said "Please go over to the cabinet closest to the far wall and bring back a short riding crop."

Melissa had no idea what a riding crop looked like, or even what it was, exactly. She went over to the cabinet, however, and opened it. Inside there was a variety of whips, canes, floggers, and crops. She had an immediate sense of dread in the pit of her stomach upon seeing the assortment. She had never opened this cabinet. The whips were especially scary, and she was not sure if that was what he meant by riding crop. She had seen movies where stagecoach drivers had used whips on horses to make them run. She was sure that the canes were not crops, and just the way the floggers looked did not seem to have anything to do with riding. The crops, with their leather flaps on the end, seemed the best bet to her, but she did not want to get it wrong. She also did not want to bring him the whips, since they seemed so much scarier, and she did not want that to be what he wanted. She had a pretty good idea that whatever she brought him was to be used on her. That scared her, too.

She finally decided that there were no short whips, so those must not be what he meant. One of the crops was sort of short, so she took it from the cabinet and brought it to him. She held it out to him, instinctively holding it out with both hands, but still could not bring herself to look at his face.

Mr. Dorn had watched her try to figure out what he wanted and it amused him. Her innocence was, in fact, charming. He was a little impressed that she had, after whatever calculations she had gone through, come up with the right instrument. He only said "Thank you."

After a pause, he spoke again. "Look at me."

Melissa did look up, but it was all she could do to look at him in the eyes, and she only did so for a moment. Instead her gaze moved to his mouth.

"Look at me."

Melissa was not at all sure why it was so hard to do so, but she again looked into his eyes. They seemed deep to her, something she had read about in books but thought was only a figure of speech. They seemed to look deep into her as well, and it was a great deal more uncomfortable than someone looking at her naked body.

"You have such an expressive face. I like to watch your emotions play across your features."

Which was pretty much what was happening, all the struggle she was having, her anxiety and feelings of this unfamiliar kind of nakedness showing clearly on her face.

"I want to watch you while I strike you with the crop. Do you agree to this?"

Melissa felt almost like she was outside herself watching. She did not at all want to be struck by the crop. She did want to please Mr. Dorn. She wanted his approval, and while it scared the hell out of her, she wanted his attention. Or at least part of her did. She could not imagine telling him no. She could not say "yes." After a moment, she just nodded her head. And quickly looked down. It was a relief to look away from his gaze. He did not insist she look up again, but he did say he wanted her to come with him.

He led her over to the room off of the playroom with the large bed in it. Melissa always thought of it as the bedroom for obvious reasons, but that sounded strange because it was not like a bedroom at all. It literally only had a bed in it. A large one. It was covered only with a tight sheet and no other bedclothes. She walked behind him as he went over to the room, and as he stepped through the doorway, he stepped aside and gestured for her to continue. There was nowhere to go but up to the bed, and she walked over there and turned to face him.

"I want you to sit on the edge of the bed."

She did.

"Now, lay back, and then pull your legs as close to your chest as you can. I want your ankles by your ears."

Melissa pulled her legs back as far as she could, and actually did get her ankles pretty close to the sides of her face.

"Now, put your arms through your legs."

Melissa had to spread her legs some to accomplish this, but she did it.

"Now, put your arms out and hold your legs down."

Again, she followed his instructions. The result was that she was bent nearly in half, her arms on top of her legs, her breasts exposed and thrust up, and her crotch as exposed as it could possibly be. Both her vagina and her anus were prominent in the most exaggerated way. Her butt hung over the edge of the bed a little.

Mr. Dorn looked at her, then walked around to the top of the bed and retrieved a pillow. He lifted Melissa's head enough to put the pillow beneath it, then stood back and nodded his head. This forced Melissa to look down at him and at her own exposed sex.

He admired her briefly, and then reached down to stroke her slit. The moment he touched her, she jumped a little. She felt almost like she had been shocked. It seemed like every nerve ending she had was on high alert. He continued to look at her face. Her eyes were wide and scared and her lips were slightly parted. Her brow was furrowed. Her feelings of vulnerability and anxiety, even fear, were clear on her face. As was her growing arousal as he continued to lightly stroke her vaginal lips.

She gasped and jumped when his caress lightly touched her swollen clit. She squirmed, pinned by her own arms into such a helpless position. Just how helpless was abundantly apparent when, after a series of tender strokes, he held her labia apart with two fingers on his left hand and swatted the pink, tender, wet flesh between them with the leather crop.

If her face was expressive before, it was quite a bit more so after that. She let out a short yelp as the blow stung her, powered by shock as much as by pain. Her face showed pain, alarm, shock, and concern. The next swat justified the concern, and earned another short yelp, though she tried very hard not to. She did not say anything, though her eyes implored him to stop.

He did not hit her again, but instead stroked the tender flesh he had just swatted. Her vulva was on fire, but the stroking felt wonderful, and the nerves that were so sensitive before were all the more so now. The relief she felt was evident on her face, but it was still mixed with apprehension. Her brow was puckered and her eyes were wide. Her mouth was open, almost in an "O" shape, even after the swats. Tears had run down her face, one on each cheek.

He continued to stroke her, and being exposed like she was felt just as vulnerable when he was giving her pleasure as when he was giving her pain. She could do little about either. And he did both give her pleasure and pain. In fact, they blurred a little for her. He would stroke and swat, more stroking than swatting, but she could not discern a pattern for either. Nor could she look away. When she tried to close her eyes or turn her head, he again instructed her to look at him. So she did.

The swats with the crop sounded wet, and they were. Her vagina was soaked. She could not achieve an orgasm, though, since whenever she got close it seemed like another swat came. Instead of her.

This went on for some time. Melissa could not tell how long; time seemed frozen. This had no beginning and no end. It was just what was happening. And she just stared into Mr. Dorn's eyes while he looked deep inside her somehow.

Finally there was change. Mr. Dorn straightened and dropped his trousers. He had no underwear on, and his veined cock was full and rigid. The bed was high enough that he could simply move next to her and impale her exposed vagina, and that is what he did.

His cock was fairly substantial and Melissa was pretty small, so impaling her was not as simple as it seemed, however.

"Damn, you have a tight cunt."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. A tight cunt is a good thing. I'm happy to open you up."

And as he pressed into her, that is what he did. It was slow, and slightly uncomfortable for Melissa at first, but it felt good as well as he stretched her hungry vagina, finally bottoming out deep inside her. He still looked at her face and she continued to look at him. The play of emotions on her face continued to reward him and his efforts. For her part, Melissa was having trouble not letting her eyes roll back in her head.

He withdrew from her, all but the head, and pressed in again. He looked down and could see a slight bulge in her flat belly as he filled her. He did this again, enjoying the sight, and then began to pick up his pace. As he bottomed out, it shook her slightly, and set her firm breasts in motion, another sight that pleased him. He still looked up at her face at times, and she was still there meeting his eyes until her own passion was such that she could no longer control herself.

He reached down and swatted her again on the clit even while his cock was splitting her. The shock and the pain both helped open her eyes and put her orgasm a little further off. It did not reduce her arousal much though, and soon she was close to orgasm again. Again a swat, the slowing and building, another swat and more slowing and building. After what seemed forever the swats did little to slow her down. All of the sensation seemed to blur into one as he slammed into her. But it was not until he reached his climax with a roar that she actually went over the edge herself.

Melissa shook like she was having a seizure and nearly passed out. She threw her head back, arched her back, and let out her own version of a roar. She did not let go of her legs, however, and they continued to be pinned by her arms with her ankles near her head. Eventually, she just went limp, gasping for breath.

Mr. Dorn looked down at her, shining with sweat. She was not looking at him now. Her head was turned to the right and her eyes were closed. Her chest was still heaving, causing her breasts to rise and fall in a pleasant way. He pulled back and out of her. His shrinking member drooped and her gaping vagina oozed his semen before it slowly closed up again. Her clit was red and swollen, as were her labia.

"That was very nice. You did a good job."

Melissa had never been so happy to receive anyone's praise, and she felt a little silly that it was so important to her.

"Thank you, sir."

"Clean me up, please."

His semi-erect penis was shiny with her juices, and his, of course. Melissa put her arms together, allowing her to put her legs down. She was stiff, and she moved a little painfully to the edge of the bed, where she sat for a moment. She did not know if he was going to walk over to her or if he expected her to come to him, but when he made no effort to move, she went to her knees in front of him. She very gently put the tip of his cock in her mouth, tasting the tang of her own juices and the muskiness of his. She began licking all around the head until it was no longer slippery with the evidence of sex, and then moved him deeper, cleaning him as she went. Soon she was sucking on him on the way back and going a little deeper with each trip until she was deep throating him all the way down each time.

Soon, his cock was not only clean, it was erect. He made no indication that he wanted her to stop, and she did not want to. She wanted to please this man, and sucking on his cock seemed like the best way to do that at the moment. So she did. She also wanted to hold his balls, which she also did. She liked to weigh them in her hand. She liked the heft of them. He did not tell her to stop, so she continued. She did look up at him, his cock in her mouth, looking him in the eye as she sucked on him. He looked back at her with his piercing eyes, again looking into hers, but she felt a little less intimidated with his cock in her mouth. She was certain that it must feel good, that she was doing it right. That she was pleasing him.

He never touched her head, which is what she liked best. She wanted to do this for him, not to have him use her mouth and throat to masturbate with. She wanted to please him, and made every effort to do so, enthusiastically making love to his cock while gently caressing his balls. She continued her efforts for some time, his having climaxed so recently.

His eyes closed when he finally did begin to reach climax and Melissa focused her attention on getting him there. Melissa felt his balls start to constrict, pulling up towards his body. When he did get there he filled her mouth with his discharge, surprising her with the volume after he just did the same deep in her vagina only 30 minutes before. She had to swallow quickly to keep it from spilling out the sides of her mouth. Some leaked out anyway, dripping down onto her left breast.

She again looked up at him, and when he opened his eyes and looked down at her, she was gazing up with just the head of his penis in her mouth, sucking out the last remnants of his discharge. She knew she had done well, and she was happy about it.

"Well done. That was excellent."

Melissa beamed.

"I have to say, Melissa, you are charming. You have a very snug cunt, remarkable cocksucking skills, but also an innocence that is delightful. You are not the least bit slutty. I find slutty tiring. You are honest. I like that."

Now, slightly embarrassed, Melissa looked down. She quietly said "Thank you, sir."

"Come join me. I'd like to talk with you."

Without waiting for a response, he walked over to the door, out the playroom door, and down the hall to a seating alcove. Melissa hurried to keep up. There was just one chair there, and he sat in it. Melissa was unsure whether she was to stand or what, but he gestured to the floor at his feet and she went to her knees in the first position with her knees parted, sitting on her heels, and with her hands on her thighs.

He put his hand out and stroked her hair and her cheek several times before speaking. Melisa looked up at him, quiet, and then looked down.

Finally he spoke. "You have a delightfully expressive face. It is honest. I like that. You have, indeed, pleased me"

"Thank you, sir."

After another pause, he remarked, almost philosophically, "You know one of the reasons men like anal sex is because it elicits such a reaction from the woman. He knows it hurts, and it pleases him that he can do it anyway."

Again a pause, before he said "It's also a tight fit, which is nice. But it is her struggle to accommodate him and his ability to stretch her that is really what makes it so rewarding."

Melissa was still silent, not sure why he was telling her this, but finding it interesting just the same. She had wondered some about why so many men wanted to have anal sex with her. She had been told that some of them wanted to because they were not able to have it with their wives or girlfriends, but no one explained why they wanted to in the first place. She wondered how often it was because of what Mr. Dorn was saying.

He continued, breaking into her thoughts. "Do you like your job here? How long have you worked for me?"

Melissa said "I've worked here for about 8 months. I like it pretty well."

"Do you like being a sexual toy for people to play with?"

"Most of the time."

"Tell me what you like about it."

Melissa thought for a moment and then said "I like people to be happy. I think I do sex pretty well. It's probably the only thing I ever thought I did well, to be honest. People are nice to me most of the time. And, I get to climax, too. A lot, really. That's nice."

"You are aware that you are a submissive, are you not?"

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"You like to be dominated by others."

She looked up briefly. "You mean like being told what to do?"

"Yes, that is part of it."

"Sandi said she liked that. I guess I do, too. It's nice to not have a choice. I don't like to choose. I'll probably get it wrong if I choose."

"Do you like it when I tell you what to do?"

"Oh, yes. It makes me . . . " she paused, embarrassed, concerned that she had revealed too much, and then continued quietly "it makes me horny." She paused again, then asked "Is that bad?"

Mr. Dorn smiled. "No, that's not bad. It's just right."

Melissa looked visibly relieved.

"That is also part of being a submissive."

"Is that okay? Is being a submissive a good thing?"

"It's a good thing to me," he said. "I'm a dominant. I'm especially interested in submissives."

"So is a dominant someone who likes to tell a submissive what to do?"

Mr. Dorn smiled. "Well, that is part of it. You really don't know anything about any of this, do you?"

"I guess not. I'm sorry."

"Do not apologize. Your innocence and naivete are charming."

Melissa said nothing. She looked down.

Mr. Dorn continued, "I like to control things. I like to control people. You like to be controlled. It's a nice combination, complimentary needs."

He paused again, thinking, not requiring anything from Melissa. She waited, still not looking up.

"It is good to be true to what and who you are. Do you find that you are able to do that here?"

Melissa had never given any of this any thought, and she said so. "I suppose. I never thought about it."

"Do you like it here?"

She paused, then said "Yes." Another pause, then "I like it better than any other job I've had. I haven't had very many jobs, though."

"I think I might have a job you can do. For me. Would you like to do a job for me?"

Quietly, Melissa answered "If you want me to."

"Do you even want to know what it is before you agree?"

"Not really. If you want me to do it, I will."

There was silence for a little while, broken when Mr. Dorn said "Of course. You continue to be delightful. OK, I appreciate your willingness to do what I ask. Thank you."

It was only then that she asked "What job do you want me to do?"

Mr Dorn replied "I am going to give a party. There will be some important people there and I'd like it to be special. I'd like you to help it be special."