Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 11

Story Info
Melissa gets to take a turn in the dominant role.
6.5k words
4.8
1.7k
00

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 05/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
357 Followers

Jessica came to blindfolded and tied down spread eagle on a bed. Whose bed it was she could only guess at, but she thought it would either be Mistress Sharon's or Melissa's. She wasn't scared, since her Mistress had used one of her special triggers in the past, and one of them put her in a state where she could act completely normally, even interacting with society, without having a conscious memory of any of what happened (which she suspected was true for all of her Mistress' harem). She wasn't surprised to feel hornier than she had in a long time, nor was she shocked that she could feel an immense erection sprouting from between her long legs. That was a relief in and of itself because it had been trapped in a tiny chastity cage for several weeks, so feeling it at full mast was a pleasant change.

Jessica was wrong about whose bed she was tied to, of course, but not having all of the information about the situation wasn't her fault. It was Melissa's apartment, and Mel was nervous, despite being dressed like a sex goddess. Her blonde hair was in perfect French braid, she wore heavy, sexy makeup, and was in a black Victorian-style corset that pushed her already ample tits up and together to make them look even bigger. The corset had four garter straps on each leg, and they were holding up a pair of extremely expensive black stockings made of real silk. Her feet were in an expensive pair of patent leather pumps, also black, with a six-inch stiletto heel. She looked very much like the domme she was playing.

She was nervous because even though Mistress Sharon had invoked a special "second Mistress" set of triggers in her mind, she wasn't yet comfortable being the bossy dominant bitch she felt like she was expected to be. This state she was in gave her full access to all of the special triggers that Sharon had implanted in all of her submissives, and none of them would work on her when she said them. Melissa had no idea what any of them actually sounded like and would forget them the moment she reverted to her normal submissive state, too, which felt a little disappointing.

So even though Melissa was dressed like a demanding, dominant sex goddess, minus a pair of panties, it was evident that she wasn't excited since she was completely flaccid. She knew that Jessica was in her bedroom and tied to Melissa's bed, and that Kim was on her way. They were going to be for her to play with. But she wasn't present for any of that, either, since she'd been in the same type of trance that Jess had been in when she arrived.

"Oh!" she yelped when she heard a knock on the door. It had really surprised, even jumped her. But that nervousness melted to nothing when she opened the door after striding over like she learned to walk as a baby wearing skyscraper heels to see Kim's face with an utterly spaced-out blank look. Was that a little drool?

"Hello...Miss...Melissa..." Kim droned.

Melissa was surprised at how she felt, just nothing but confident and in a bitchy sort of mood, and even more surprised at how fast the blood pumped into her member at seeing how empty Kim's face was.

"Hello, Kim," she said with a warm smile. "Please come in."

"Thank...you...ma'am..."

The moment Melissa closed the door, Kim's entire demeanor changed, and she changed back to her normal bright personality. "Hello, Miss Melissa!" she chirped while she took off her trench coat. Melissa got even harder when she saw that after another robe underneath, Kim was only wearing a white garter belt with the same number of straps holding up another pair of stockings, white expensive heels, and nothing else.

"Get on your knees," Melissa snapped.

"Yes, ma'am!" Kim replied and hurried to comply. She could feel the difference in the room.

"Go crawl into my bedroom and wait for me," Melissa ordered. She saw the look on Kim's face go from happy to see her to submissive lust.

"Yes, Miss Melissa," she answered and got to work.

"And if I find a run in those stockings there's going to be Hell to pay!"

"Yes, Miss Melissa!" Kim replied, taking extra care to both not damage her stockings and to make sure she was moving in the sexiest way she could imagine.

Melissa loved the sound of her heels clacking on the floor as she walked into her kitchen to get herself a small glass of wine and make sure that she had a small cooler with water bottles and ice in it ready to bring into the bedroom. She was sure that possibly she, and definitely the two in her bedroom, were going to need to hydrate with what she had in mind.

Wine in hand, she glanced up at one of the many cameras her Mistress had in each of their homes, winked, and said, "Here we go, Mistress. This is going to be fun."

With that, she stalked down her hallway to her room, where she found Kim waiting exactly as she had instructed. Kneeling, looking down, with her palms on her thighs. The perfect submissive.

Setting her glass of wine and the cooler down, Melissa stood so that her body was less than a foot in front of the diminutive woman kneeling in front of her. Her erection wasn't from a trigger, she was just aroused by feeling in control and was looking forward to using the other two people in the room for her sexual gratification.

"You know what to do with this, don't you, slut?" she demanded of Kim.

Kim looked up, having been addressed, and her mouth watered when she caught a glimpse of Melissa's impressive turgid shaft. "Yes, Miss Melissa, I do."

"What the fuck are you waiting for, then? Are you too dumb to know to get my cock in your mouth or what?"

"Yes, ma'am, sorry, ma'am!" Kim stammered, then quickly filled her mouth with Melissa's "womanhood."

Melissa sighed. Kim really was an outstanding cocksucker. She was also fully aware that one of Kim's kinks was that she loved to be talked to in a degrading way when Kim was being dominated. She was sure that the smaller woman going down on her was as wet as a river, since she got off on being controlled and verbally abused.

"That's better," Melissa cooed. Kim knew better than to remove her hands from her thighs because her domme hadn't told her to yet.

"Get me into your throat," Melissa demanded. Kim only groaned, took a deep breath, and began working her domme's thickness deeper into her mouth. She'd practiced deepthroating enough that she did it without much trouble, fighting her gag reflex away. "Fuck..." Melissa groaned when her glans slipped into Kim's tight throat. The soft gagging sounds coming from her submissive slut made her harder.

While this was going on, Jessica was still tied to the bed, blindfolded but able to hear everything. If Jess thought she was hard before, that was nothing compared to how turgid she was listening to the gagging and slurping in the room with her. She was amazed that she hadn't spontaneously ejaculated based on how turned on she was listening to her friend, Miss Melissa, dominate her fellow slave, Kim. Wait. Miss Melissa? Why was she thinking of her friend as if Miss Melissa was her domme? Weird but hot. Jess felt another drop of her precum land on her belly.

"Oh, fuck..." Melissa groaned, and couldn't help herself anymore. She pulled the lacy cup down from her left breast, pinching and rolling her nipple hard--she was still a pain slut, after all, whether she was playing a Domme role or not--while grabbing the back of Kim's head with her other hand and simply fucking the tiny woman's mouth and throat.

Like the taller transwoman tied to the bed, Kim was in a haze of arousal as her mouth was used simply as a fuckhole. Her cunt was clenching involuntarily as Melissa used her face, and she was fairly sure she was dripping her arousal on the floor.

"Good girl," Melissa panted, continuing her assault on Kim's face. "I'm gonna cum down your throat, slut!"

Kim would have loved to be able to beg her domme to do just that, but her mouth was stuffed full of erect trans cock. Within seconds, she felt Miss Melissa's thrusts get a little irregular, and Melissa's thickness got even thicker when pulse after pulse of jizz shot down Kim's throat.

"Aaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhh..." Melissa moaned as she shot her load into Kim's face. Kim shuddered, unable to reach an orgasm of her own but so very close she could almost...taste it. Unlike how Melissa's sperm had bypassed her tongue and was now in her stomach.

Kim gasped for air when Melissa's member left her mouth. "Thank you, Miss Melissa!"

Melissa just thought about her hypersensitivity from orgasming being over and how she wanted to be able to go again. Within a few seconds that took place, and her cock stopped wilting and began to get back to its full hardness. Kim remembered the first time that Melissa had dominated her she had also been able to do that, and a fresh surge of wetness left her empty pussy at the thought of this gorgeous domme forcefully fucking her throat again!

"I'm not done with you, cunt," Melissa growled, then stuffed her length back into Kim's mouth and facefucked her again. Kim groaned, and thought she heard Jessica whine on the bed as Mel plundered her mouth again. There wasn't much throating involved this second time around, and Kim was grateful because her throat was sore.

"Your mouth is fucking delicious," Kim's domme moaned. Melissa had her left hand in Kim's hair, gripping it tightly enough to hurt, which just turned Kim on more, and Melissa had switched to torturing her own right nipple with her right hand.

Kim groaned when she felt the signs of another climax overtaking her domme. Then whined while she felt another, probably smaller, load of cum dumped into her eager mouth, at the same time that she wasn't allowed to have an orgasm of her own.

Panting, Melissa finally released Kim's head and pulled out of her mouth. "Good girl! You love it when your mouth is used as a cocksleeve, don't you, you cum slut?"

"Thank you, Miss Melissa. Yes, I love being used as a--" Kim cleared her throat, then continued, "--cocksleeve, ma'am," she responded, also trying to catch her own breath. "May I cum, please, ma'am?" she pleaded.

"You know better than to ask that, twat," Melissa snapped at her. "You have orgasms when Mistress or I say so and that's it."

Kim blushed, ashamed of herself for even thinking to ask, much less actually asking. "Yes, Miss Melissa. I'm sorry for asking, ma'am."

"You should be. Get up and stand facing the bed," Melissa ordered. She'd already used the command on herself to not feel overly sensitive and was ready to go again.

"Yes, ma'am!" Kim replied and hurried to get into the ordered position.

"Look at the other slut on the bed. Has she asked for anything, bitch?" Melissa demanded.

Kim was humiliated, and of course, that aroused her even more. "No, Miss Melissa," she answered in a small voice.

"That's right. We all know that you know better than to ask to get off, but you're such a needy slut that you forgot, didn't you?"

"Yes, ma'am." Kim's face was burning. At the same time, she noticed Jessica's impressive cock flex and a single drop of precum dripped onto what looked like a small puddle that was there already. She also could see Jess' chest heaving, so she must have been going wild listening to Miss Melissa use and degrade her. And cum in her mouth. Twice.

"Then you need to be punished," Melissa decreed. "Bend over and kiss the tip of her cock, but only kiss it. Do that every time and count the strokes."

Oh, fuck, Kim thought. As a fellow submissive (most of the time), Melissa was intimately familiar with the jolt of arousal that all of Sharon's slave girls got from a good, hard spanking.

"Ah! One, ma'am!" Kim cried when the first strike with the can landed on the very top of her left thigh. She kissed the tip of her fellow submissive's erection, and another one landed on her right thigh. "Uh! Two, ma'am!" Another kiss, and the process repeated until twenty strokes on each thigh was completed. Kim had tears leaking from her eyes, she was in so much pain. Both her chest and Jessica's were heaving, hers from both pain and arousal; she was quite sure that Jess's was just from being horny.

"That's better, slut," Melissa said as she dropped the cane and took a sip of her wine. She smiled a little at the lipstick that was left on the glass. Once she made sure that both of her subs were hydrated, she stood behind Kim's diminutive frame and just pushed her hardness into her pussy right to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck! Thank you, ma'am!" Kim grunted. It felt fantastic to have her dripping cunt filled with her domme's fuckmeat.

"Suck her cock while I fuck you, slut," Melissa ordered, loving the heat, wetness, and how tight Kim's pussy was.

"Yes, ma'am!" Kim moaned, and complied, adoring the taste of Jess' precum. Jessica gasped, knowing full well how talented Kim's mouth was from Melissa's accounting from the first play time she'd had together with Kim as a domme. This was the first time that she had experienced it, and the mouth sucking on her lived up to its reputation.

Melissa wasn't sure what the words that came out of her mouth were, but she knew that they meant that both Kim and Jessica would be free to have orgasms, and in Jessica's case, that she'd have nearly no refractory period and wouldn't feel oversensitive. Within seconds Kim wasn't able to help herself from pulling her mouth off of Jess' cock and screaming as a powerful orgasm wracked her tiny body.

Right away she went back to sucking, and Jess spoke for the first time. "FfffffuuuuuUUUUUUCK!" she screamed, dumping her first load of cum that she'd been allowed to release in weeks into Kim's eager mouth.

That just set Kim off again, but she was able to keep her mouth stuffed with submissive trans cock. "MMMMMMMfffffff!"

Melissa kept pounding Kim's soaked snatch while both of her subs came once more, letting out her own girly groan as she climaxed herself, keeping in mind that she didn't want to be sensitive or get soft after she came. She was amazed at how good it felt to fill Kim's twat with her load but not get soft or too sensitive afterward, just able to keep pounding away.

Jess groaned once more, astounded that she also didn't get extra sensitive after that first orgasm, then even more amazed that she didn't get soft, and Kim just kept sucking on her like it was the only thing she knew how to do, and it was crazy hearing Miss Melissa pounding away at Kim's twat, have a strong orgasm, then somehow keep going afterward. How in the hell was this even possible?

Melissa came twice more inside Kim's quivering cunt before she decided she was satisfied for the moment. As soon as she finished the final time, she ordered Kim to get up and straddle Jess's head, knowing that all three of her loads would be leaking out onto her friend's pretty face.

"Eat my cum from her cunt, bitch," Melissa ordered. "Good girl for moving and not letting Jess's cock out of your mouth, Kim."

They both moaned in pleasure, then groaned in surprise when Melissa's mouth made the sounds to ensure that they could only move their bodies from the neck up. They were otherwise completely immobilized by their programming, and both loved the feeling of being bound mentally.

After untying Jess' bonds, moving her legs together, and putting her palms face-down on the bed at Jess' sides, Melissa, wet cock still standing hard and proud, just watched them go to town on each other, Jess first devouring the loads of cum Melissa had dumped into Kim's cunt, then attacking the smaller woman's clit. It only took about two minutes before Kim shuddered and cried out around the thickness stuffing her mouth. Kim realized her jaw was getting really sore!

It didn't take much longer for Jess to grunt into Kim's sex as she had another climax of her own. "Thank you, Miss Melissa!" she cried into Kim's crotch after she finished. Kim, of course, swallowed it and kept sucking for dear life.

"For what, my dear?" Melissa asked, knowing what she meant.

"I don't know how--mmmf--this is happening but it's amazing to keep cumming!" the redhead cried.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," Melissa replied with a grin. "Just keep going," she ordered. She was almost as amazed that she still felt ready for more and began to stroke herself.

Kim screamed once again, the sound muffled by Jessica's cock, and Jess groaned as she climaxed a fourth time. That was too much for Melissa, she couldn't just watch anymore. She straddled Jess' head behind Kim and took Kim again. "Switch to sucking on my balls," she ordered Jess. "Kim, you may not stop sucking, but I want you to back up onto me while you do."

"Mmm-hmm!" Kim moaned, loving the feeling of being spit-roasted again by two beautiful women. She groaned again as she hilted herself on Melissa's hardness over and over. Melissa moaned softly and played with her nipples as Jess' soft lips and tongue massaged her balls at the same time Kim's somehow still-tight pussy massaged her. This was heaven: two beautiful, submissive women absolutely compelled by their hypnosis to obey her every sexual want, one blowing the other while Mel stuffed her, and the other worshipping her balls.

Sharon, meanwhile, was watching through the cameras and was impressed by Melissa's performance. Sharon was naked except for a pair of nude thigh-highs and red patent stiletto pumps. "I'll bet you wish you could cum that much, if I let you at all, wouldn't you, my sexy slave?" she asked Alexis. Alexis was on her knees between Sharon's legs, Sharon's length buried in her throat.

She came up for air and gasped, "Yes...Mistress...I want...to cum...so...bad..." she droned before getting right back to work servicing Sharon's cock.

"How long has it been, sexy?"

Alexis came up again to breathe. "Three weeks...Mistress..."

"That's right," Sharon mused, stroking her slave's face, "it was when I made Kim eat you to three separate orgasms and I fucked her hard at the same time, wasn't it?"

"Yes...Mistress..." Alexis answered through another gasp. Sharon loved how deep into trance Alexis went, especially when serving her after being denied orgasms for a couple of weeks.

She'd made sure that Alexis was dressed to the nines: a red Victorian corset with garters similar to what Melissa wore on the screen, matching stockings, and another pair of red heels. Just like Melissa Alexis wore no panties. Sharon could smell how aroused the thick sub swallowing her hardness was.

Sharon had figured out a way to give herself some of the same benefits that Melissa was enjoying after some research and practice. Known as autohypnosis, she'd been able to train her mind to keep her cock hard after she ejaculated and not feel over sensitive after an orgasm. Alexis had already swallowed one load as Sharon watched Melissa's impressive performance.

"Take me out of your throat, just use your mouth," she grunted at her curvy slave. "And you're going to come out of your trance as soon as you taste my load."

Alexis just used her mouth, eyes blank and staring up at her Mistress, and hummed at her new instructions. Sharon timed her next release so that she was watching Melissa climax into Kim's pussy while Jessica filled Kim's mouth with another load, and Kim, of course, had a powerful multiple orgasm of her own. Just then she grabbed Alexis' head and shot another load into the curvy girl's mouth. As the first spurt hit her tongue, Alexis' eyes focused and went wide as she came out of her trance, then got heavy-lidded with lust. She suckled her Mistress' glans and shaft while her mouth was filled with cum.

She was happily surprised when Sharon ordered, "Don't stop. Keep sucking on me until you eat another of my loads, slut."

"Mmm-hmmm!" Alexis hummed again, astounded but thrilled that her Mistress was still hard as a rock but more than happy. Alexis loved sucking cock. On the other hand, she loved having orgasms, but Mistress Sharon hadn't allowed her to have any since that day that she'd squirted into Kim's mouth three times. At the time she mentioned that three in a row after another three or four was a lot and she was sensitive.

Floydman1
Floydman1
357 Followers
12