Melody - A Second Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul's wife" (well if you count common law). "And I hope you enjoyed what you got because that's the closest you'll ever get to her. She and my brother are seriously loyal to each other, but that doesn't mean she won't tease the boys now and again."

"And your brother is cool with that?"

"I think he kind of likes it. He seems to enjoy watching her get guys riled up knowing the rest of it is all his."

"Wait a minute. You said you like to flash and that she does it with you. She flashes those things?"

"Occasionally. It's not as easy for her, as you might imagine. I imagine she's caused more than one heart attack. Stick around long enough and you'll probably get a good look."

"Maybe, but there's only one woman around here I wanna look at."

Whoa! Where did that come from? Maybe I should get in line and give Rhonda a big kiss, too. She seems to have stirred something in him.

The rest of that night was mostly the four of us. Paul and Rhonda spent most of their time all over each other. I had a feeling my brother knew I wasn't getting any and was laying it on accordingly. Henry, on the other hand, was being a respectful married man. We kissed a few times, hugged on occasion, and held hands quite a bit, but that was it.

Of course, by the time we got back to my house that night, between all the touching and watching Rhonda practically fuck Paul in the middle of The Dog, I was so horny I think a stiff breeze would have gotten me off. Henry offered me the use of the shower first.

What is going on? Normally, if a man were this awkward in his approach, I'd jump him. I'm afraid Henry is too fragile. He's kind, that goes with fragile -- right? I shook my head; I have no earthly clue.

I am a single woman. I do go without sex for periods of time. I also have needs that creep up on me and occasionally pounce on me. Tonight, my dear brother and his wife brought about a pounce. I am sharing my bed with Dudley Do-nothing, which leaves my toy drawer out of the realm of possible solutions. I want to leave him some hot water, but my option now is here. Fuck him, well that's not right, because I can't he'll get a cold shower. He'll probably need it.

"Oh fuck, ungh, so good, God yes!" for a moment I worried that might be too loud. Then, I figured to hell with it. He has me in here acting like a teen, at home; let him deal with it.

I finished - leaving him some hot water, toweled off, and was leaving the bathroom and nearly tripped over him. He was cleaning the floor. "What are you doing?"

"Uh, I thought I saw something on the door and was wiping it off." He was looking down as he said it; he was embarrassed.

"What was it?"

"Just, um, just a shadow or something, I think. I may have been imagining it."

Now, what is going on? "Were you outside the door for long?"

"No, no, just a minute or two. I was out on the deck earlier."

My guess is he had been outside the door listening to me get myself off and he did the same. Imagination my ass, he's cleaning after himself. No need to embarrass him. This is not how two people should be approaching life. Masturbation is for the young and people who are alone; we fit neither group.

"You ready for your turn in the shower."

I got in bed. If there was sexual tension in the room before, I was pretty sure we'd both taken care of it -- on our own. I grabbed my book and started reading. He wasn't long and joined me. He was laying on his side, facing me. I put away my book, lay down on the same side, facing away from him, and backed myself up to him.

I could feel him against my ass. It felt good, I drifted off almost immediately.

DAY 4 -- Tuesday

When I woke up we were still spooning, but now I was spooning him. We slept like lovers, we were living like lovers, but for reasons which were lacking any known rationale, we were not lovers.

Clearly, he was living two different lives. He could not be with me fully, because his mind was home, with his wife and kids. He could not be there because he refused to forgive her.

I had to admit, I liked him. I never knew a fragile man. It was refreshing, if hard on the libido. But how much did I like him? Much as he was trying, he fit in at The Dog like a thumb on an elbow. That was not going to change. I don't think I am going to change, either.

I got home from work, showered, and we again made the trek to The Dirty Dog. We quickly hooked up with Paul and Rhonda. Paul again met us shortly after we walked in and looked us right in the eyes, back and forth. Then without a word he greeted us, and the evening proceeded.

I think Paul put the eye on me to see if I was still horny. He and Rhonda cooled it. I don't know whether it was out of concern for me, or they were just worn out from yesterday. Still being in the company of a man had me feeling pretty much the same way as last night, when we got back home.

I'm sure when he asked, he heard me say nurse. Nurse doesn't sound like nun; I am tired of being one and living like the other. Maybe I needed to prime the pump. I told him to shower first. I heard the water start running and took my clothes off. I was glad all my grooming had been done, opened the bathroom door, then the shower door, and got in.

As I suspected he was doing his own priming, last night's cleanup was what I'd suspected. He was facing the wall, I put one hand on his back and replaced his other with mine. He jerked a bit.

"Be quiet and just relax and enjoy."

He turned his head toward me and I kissed him, with a hint of tongue. Either he'd been priming for a bit, or he has a quick trigger; one way or the other, it didn't take long. I'd done what I came to do, he'd cum from what I did. I backed out of the shower, as I left, I could not help adding a little humor.

"Remember to clean off the tile, like you did with the bathroom door last night."

I dried off but didn't dress. I got into bed, hopeful. Last night he proved his equipment worked. Just now, I'd proved I knew how it worked, too. He couldn't wonder about my interest now. It was up to him.

He crept into bed and lay there like cord wood. I could almost hear the gears grinding in his head. He was thinking! Men don't think, they fuck. I sighed and started counting sheep - rams, actually, big, well-equipped rams.

DAY 5 -- Wednesday

Nothing is more pleasant to wake up to than breakfast being cooked. In all my years, I can't remember having it done for me. Even Mom just put out cereal. I put on a night shirt and walked in. He complemented my timing.

"It was the smells that woke me up. You can't expect me to sleep when you fill the house with coffee and bacon."

He put a plate of food in front of me with a cup of coffee. He seemed to sense what and how much I liked. I watched as he tidied after himself. I'd never had a guy wipe off the kitchen table after fucking me bent over it. The cleaning is nice, but it doesn't replace...

I decide to break the silence, "You okay? You're quiet this morning."

"I'm fine. Just admiring the woman across from me."

"You're good for my ego, Henry."My libido? Not so much.

He started cleaning up and I went to get dressed and ready for my day. I decided I'd ask once more, before leaving, "You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. Just thinking."

"You know I'm here if you want to talk."

"I know. Thank you."

I kissed him on the cheek and started out the door. Why I decided to ask, I don't know, "You'll be here when I get home, right?"

"I promised you before I wouldn't just leave. That promise still holds."

I need to change something in this arrangement. Arrangement! Isn't that a word to describe a man and a woman sharing a home and a bed? Maybe a romantic dinner and conversation between the two of us. Lord knows hanging around Paul and Rhonda is working both of us up, without any payoff -- well, any normal payoff.

I texted him to get some steaks and wine for a dinner for two. He replied almost at once, that he would.

I got home and found "Henry homemaker" marinating steaks. He had some veggie kabobs and my favorite baked beans. I'll bet he ran into Rhonda at the store, she'd point him in the right direction. She and I had not talked about my lack of romance, but a couple of eye rolls between us told her all she needed to know.

I decided to dress for bed, a night shirt and pajama bottoms. Maybe looking at the "girls" unfettered for an evening would be helpful. It was a nice dinner and dessert. We cuddled and watched a movie. He was engrossed, I dozed off.

He woke me and helped me to bed. He tried to just tuck me in, but I was taking my bottoms off, first. He just lay there and started our normal routine -- sleeping. Not tonight.

It was a workday, tomorrow, I decided to sleep a bit, woke, and reached for him. He was lightly snoring. I worked my hand into his shorts. He started waking, a part at a time.

"Melody..."

"I want you, Henry," I whispered. "Please don't say no."

"Take off your panties."

"I already did."

He ran his hand down my stomach, found my sex and how hot and wet I was. I got up on to my knees and started urging his shorts down. As soon as they were gone, he grabbed the bottom of my night shirt and pulled it up and off over my head.

I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. I sank all the way down on the first thrust.

"Oh God!" I groaned. I began fucking him hard and fast. I wanted to get off quickly. "Oooh. Yes! Right there"

I felt him stiffen, he was about there, too. "Cum for me, baby," I urged.

"Where?"

"Inside me. Please. It's okay."

Feeling him let go enabled me to finish as well. Getting off together on our first try. Let's see if he has stamina. I got off of him and took him in my mouth. He started coming back to life almost at once. Once he was ready I rolled over on my back.

"On top of me, baby. Fuck me, baby."

He was kneeling above me. It wasn't what I wanted. I reached for him and pulled him on top of me. He was being more loving and gentler than I wanted.

"C'mon, baby, fuck me," she said in an intense whisper.

I grabbed his neck and was kissing him hard, not soft and romantic. I wanted frantic. He gave me frantic. It was hot and sweaty, just what I needed. He lasted a while this time. Any time he lost enthusiasm, I'd say more, or harder, or faster and it was no sooner from my lips than he was at it. Then, I wanted a change.

"Put me on my knees, baby. Fuck me from behind."

I'd never experienced this. A man who'd take me when I needed it and yet do just what I wanted. Usually a lover, particularly a new lover, takes time to know you, to know what you want. Some never really care. Occasionally one who does care comes along, but they are too tentative. Henry was not. I was playing with my clit but wanted more.

"Put your thumb in my ass!"

He stopped, pulled out, wet his thumb inside me, and stuck it in my ass. He started fucking me again, hard.

"OOH GOD YES!" I screamed and came again.

We climaxed together, a second time. I don't know if he had anything left, but I was completely wrung out. I slid under the covers and was almost out. I felt him pull the sheet over us, I smiled and knew no more.

Day 6 -- Thursday

When I woke, Henry was already awake. I grabbed him and pulled him tight, whispering in his ear. "Thank you for last night."

"I should be thanking you. It was amazing."

We made out for about a minute before I ended it. I still need to work. I had a different view this morning. Henry would be great to have around -- for a while. I looked at him as we parted. Henry is not a "for a while kind of a guy". This could be a problem.

He must be rubbing off on me. Usually, I am carefree in the morning. I shower and dress, thinking about my upcoming day. Now, I am brooding; I guess it is brooding, I've seen it -- never done it. What is next?

I've never associated with a solid citizen like him. The men in my life are bikers first and earn money to enjoy their fun-loving lives. Henry has a career; he has a family. Right now, he is attracted to my freedom, but that can't last, can it?

He was beside himself over his wife's deception. But it wasn't hers -- it was his mother's. I wanted to talk to one of the doctors about it. Surely, they have a duty to inform a young man of sixteen that he is sterile. If they didn't it had to be at the express wish of his parents, or at least one of them. I was sure of that.

My day passed and I got home from work right on time. The house was immaculate; our operating rooms aren't any cleaner. What is that all about? I took off my nurse's garb and jumped in the shower. I came out toweling myself off, he was in the bedroom grinning like he didn't remember seeing me naked a few hours earlier. In a way it was dear;not sure dear is my favorite male trait.

We made the ride to the bar and Paul again greeted us at the door with his watchful eye, and just as I was about to see what advice he would offer he accosted Henry.

"So, was I right?"

"Right about what?" Henry asked.

"You know what. Did I hear right?"

Henry, Henry, Paul is playing with you because you're too easy. Paul probably told him he'd get lucky. Now the poor guy is looking at me for some guidance on how he should answer. I just shrugged as if to say, 'whatever is fine'.

His back straightened. He'd thought of his answer, "Yes Paul, you heard right." He paused looking proud of himself. "Yes, your sister is a helluva fuck."

The whole place erupted in laughter and Paul just kind of nodded with a smirk on his face. "Of course she is." he said with a smile. "It runs in the family."

The bar exploded in laughter again. Henry shocked the shit out of me. He was capable of "crude". My horizontal abilities were not exactly a mystery to those in the bar, yet Henry's playfulness embarrassed me. One for Henry.

Henry and I joined Paul and Rhonda at their table and shot the breeze for about an hour before Rhonda took hold of me. She said, "Hey, the dart board opened up. Let's play a couple games."

That left Paul and Henry alone at the table. This was no spontaneous darts game. Paul wanted to talk to Henry, and this was his notion of subtle. I would play darts on occasion; Rhonda always complained her tits got in the way.

"Why does Paul want to talk to Henry? I asked.

"No idea, he just nodded. I wanted to talk to you, though."

"So, Rhonda, what's on your mind?"

"Are you falling for this guy?"

"What a question. The fact is I don't really know. I really like being involved with a citizen, but I like it because he is behaving like a biker."

Rhonda laughed, hard, her girls bouncing up and down on her chest. "Yes, I thought he was a former Angel, myself."

"Okay, smart ass, he is trying, and it is amusing to watch. But what I meant is he is playing here in my realm. He can't do that forever, and I am not returning to some existence where my evenings are by the fire, watching 'Ozzie and Harriet.'"

"I think that ended in the '50s. I get your point though. I think Paul is telling Henry you are falling for him."

"Shit, Rhonda, when you say 'him', I hope you mean Paul. Though knowing my big brother there is no chance."

"I know, I tried to tell him. He thinks you need a 'normal'," she said with air quotes, "husband. He always has. You'll love this. I told him if marriage was so important, why didn't he marry me?"

"Wouldn't work, he's a guy. He just told you, 'We're different'," I said with air quotes, and I hate air quotes.

"You got that right. He also knows I don't want to be married any more than he does. So, he had me there."

"Rhonda, let me ask you this. I want to help Henry and I don't know how."

"Tell me, I'll give you my opinion. I have seen how he is smitten by you. He is a nice guy. I'd like to see you help him, too. What do you need to know?"

"I talked with one of the doctors today. He told me it is inconceivable that he would not have informed a 16-year-old he was sterile -- unless a parent forbid it. So, his mom probably stopped him from knowing. He got married, promising his wife they'd have kids. His mother made him a liar. Then, used the cousin to keep him from knowing his lie.

"How do you know that?" Rhonda was asking what I could not answer.

"Ibelievethat. I have no idea. But I do know it is not what his wife has said. She got caught and just apologizes. She is afraid to lay it at his mother's feet -- I probably would be, too."

"Why do you care? Tell him, 'It's been real and it's been nice -- but it's not been real nice; hit the road. After that he'll figure it out."

"I can't do that. He is a nice man. He is lost because he feels his wife betrayed him. He is constantly calling his kids. He doesn't need me to betray him too. I just know I can help. I just don't know how."

"Maybe I can tell my meddling brother to take me to meet them. I need to talk to them both and..."

Rhonda interrupted, "At least his wife is not going to want to talk to the bimbo whose been fucking her man."

"Bimbo? Moi?" I said giggling.

"I doubt she'll call you, Nurse. There is nothing you can likely do. If you go there who will listen, and why?"

"I don't know." She was right, of course, but he lived two hours away. An 8-hour trip is not a big cost -- I am going to ask Paul. "Well, I need to ask Paul how bad he's fucked up my life."

"That won't do you much good."

"It might make him guilty enough to give me a day trying to help Henry. See if you can talk to Henry for a couple of minutes. Promise to show him your tits."

She laughed, but my bet was if he was reluctant, he'd get an eyeful with a promise of more.

Rhonda hauled Henry off, I didn't know where, but knew I had little time. "So,dear brother, what did you and Henry talk about?"

"I told him you were falling for him."

"And what do you think that means? We are going to get a house with a picket fence and plant roses?"

"You mean you're not falling for him?"

"Well, sure -- for now. Paul, he is a citizen. Has responsibilities, children, a profession. You see how well he fits in here. You have made fun of him often enough."

"Well maybe its time for you to settle down."

"Oh, right. I'll join the garden club, have my hair cut in a bob, and learn to make finger sandwiches."

"You think maybe you wouldn't fit in his world?"

"Good, Paul, you're keeping right up. I guess men are meant to hunt, gather, and fuck -- thinking is somewhere down the list."

His eyes lit up. "Oh, fuck you, sis. So, tell him where the bear shits."

"You're gonna pay for this. I need to talk to his wife and mother, you're going to take me."

"Well, you were wrong about the sex part, but thinking is not a major strength in our family, apparently. What you need to do is find the person who can deliver your message AND be believed."

Well, shit! He's right. It came to me instantly. I'll bet that doctor, who told his mother he was sterile is still around. He is the one I need to talk to. The doctors at work all agree Henry should have been told, directly.

We rode home in silence. When we got there, I went to the shower. When I got out Henry, God love him, was doing laundry. I thought back and smiled. I remembered the first time I saw Paul doing laundry, no - actually, I did't remember that. The only appliance Paul could use was a bar-b-que.

Henry came out of the shower in his boxers and joined me in bed. I put my book down and cuddled up to him, my head on his chest and my left hand rubbing his abdomen.

"When are you leaving?"

"I didn't really have a time set." He was hesitant, indecisive.

"But it's soon, right?"

"If I don't leave soon, I might never leave, and I'm not free to do that right now."

"Henry, you are not free to do that, ever."

He stiffened and looked at me, "What do you mean? We have something I haven't felt in a while."