Melody Comes to Terms with Facials

Story Info
He finally gives her the facial he craves.
7.1k words
4.72
22.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwishiwas
iwishiwas
53 Followers

Together in a quiet corner booth at our favorite Italian restaurant downtown, we were celebrating our ten year anniversary. She'd had a few more drinks than she normally would, so not only was she dressed to kill in a tight white dress over her tanned swimmer's body, but she was getting a little daring.

"So, how do you feel about trying something a little risqué?" she asked while simultaneously waiving down the waiter for another bottle. "Let's each pick something for the other to do tonight, something daring, maybe even a little extra dirty?"

When it comes to sex, Melody is right into it. We've not left too much to the imagination over the last ten years, but there were still a few things that we had either not gotten around to, not had the opportunity to try, or for some reason or another avoided bringing up.

"You first," I said, and took another haul on my Old Fashioned.

Dinner was over, we were the last couple in the establishment. We had been drinking slowly and picking at desert for almost an hour, unwilling for the night to end.

"Hm," she said, squirming a bit in her seat. "It's something that I've been fantasizing about for a while now."

She took a long sip of her wine, draining the glass, put it down, leaned right in and whispered, "I want you to fuck me, from behind, like a wild man. I want it to be out on our balcony in the dark so we might get seen. I want to be leaning over the railing so it's a little scary, have this dress pulled up around my hips, and down around my waist so my tits are there for any lucky guy to see."

"Wow," I said, taking another long haul of my drink as I considered her fantasy. "That's... really specific. It's dark out, and we're 20 floors up so you might get seen. Maybe, maybe not."

"Oh, my god," she whispered and took a deep breath. "Even saying it is a turn-on. We better be leaving soon."

"Hey," I said, "my turn I suppose?"

Melody uncrossed and crossed her legs again the other way.

"Ok," she said, "lay it on me," and winked.

So as I mentioned, there wasn't a lot in the realm of sex we had left untried, but to me there was one glaring omission in our playbook. She had never let me cum on her face. Not once. Not even by accident. I'd tried to bring it up a few times but she would always change the topic quickly.

Once, when we were on vacation we had pulled up some high-quality porn designed for couples and followed along with the scenes. Melody had poked at the iPad to fast forward through the rather thin plot to get us to the sex and caused us to both break down in a fit of laughter as she tried to copy the moans and dirty talk. I was getting my hopes up as so many scenes end up with the guy pulling out and giving the starlet a facial. I figured this was the night I'd finally see my wife wearing my cum.

Just as any scene was nearing the grand finale, Melody would poke at the iPad to skip along to the next one.

Eventually, she settle on a video where the guy was absolutely hammering the girl from behind. I was following along as Melody watched the guy on-screen slow to a stop, the camera zooming in to show that his cock had started twitching as it poured cum deep into the girl's pussy. Melody's orgasm came on like a freight train and she gasped at me to cum inside her.

I was a little disappointed, but was also close to bursting so with a few more strokes I threw my head back as my body clenched up and I started pumping rope after rope of cum deep inside her.

Melody and I collapsed on our backs on the bed, then she crawled up to put her head on my shoulder. Curled up, she fell asleep in moments while I fumbled for the iPad to pause the video.

As I tried to hit the button to stop the playback one-handed I noticed that it had moved onto the next video which was a quick-cut compilation of facials. I lay there for a while, watching porn stars, girlfriends and wives getting the facials I so badly wanted to give Melody before powering the iPad down and lying awake for a while.

Shaking free of the memory i ventured, "Well, it's something I've wanted to ask you for for a while, actually," as Melody leaned in some more. "I'd really like it if after you have had your fill of being fucked relentlessly by me while leaning over the balcony," I continued as Melody closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, "you would turn around, lower yourself down to my cock and let me cum on your face."

Melody's eyes snapped open. Her body language got pretty defensive as she leaned back up against her seat.

"Oh," she said, reaching for the bottle to fill up her glass again. "You've never asked for that before."

"Are you up for it?" I asked.

The lust must have been smouldering in my face as Melody, wearing a serious expression, looked me dead in the eyes for a moment, downed her full wine glass in one shot and said, "Ok, let's go."

We started making out gently in the back of the cab on the way home, but our intensity started going up a few notches after I pointed to our condo building in the distance and said, "Hm, I can see our balcony from here." Melody moaned softly and nuzzled into my neck, bit my earlobe and whispered, "I can't wait for you to fuck me up there."

The rest of the ride was a blur, and eventually we were in an elevator where her hands went straight for my belt (5th floor). My rock hard cock was straining to get out. She knelt down and freed it from its confines as it jumped straight up, hitting her on her cheek (9th floor). She looked up at me from below, ran the tip of her index finger over the head of my cock, collecting some pre-cum.

"Is this what you want?" Melody purred as she traced a line down her cheek.

Seeing that, I could no longer form coherent words (13th floor). I grabbed her by the shoulders, lifted her up and spun her around as she pulled up her dress showing off her panties that were essentially just a few threads woven together. I pulled her hips back as she grabbed the brass rail that ran around the entire elevator (15th floor). I grabbed the crotch of her soaked panties, pulled them aside and drove my cock inside her in one smooth thrust.

Melody cried out which probably was heard by everyone on the 17th floor we just past. We fucked like wild animals for the next three floors until the elevator chimed and the doors rolled open. Thankfully, there was nobody there.

Melody hopped off my dick, adjusted her panties with her right hand while she held the door open with her left. I managed to get my cock to agree to bend slightly so I could do my trousers up, but left my shirt untucked and my belt undone.

We staggered, tipsy and horny, down the hall to our condo, reaching the door just as we heard another door open down the hall. I fumbled out our key card and got it up against the reader, at which point the door went click. Melody wrenched on the handle and we both half fell, half stumbled through the opening.

Melody kicked off her high heels as she hurried across the condo to our balcony. I watched her magnificent ass as she went, resolving to not waste any time. She was up against the corner of our railing looking out, yanking off her panties while I appeared just in time for her to grind her ass back into me.

We didn't say another word as I freed my cock, hiked up her dress and drove myself home again, causing Melody to cry out a second time. I gripped her hips as our timing synced up with me stroking my full length into her while she pushed back. Damn, after ten years we certainly knew each other's rhythm.

I took a moment to peer though the dark, left, right and at the building across the way. There wasn't anyone in evidence yet but the lights were on next door.

Remembering the other half of her fantasy, I clawed at the straps of her dress. She worked her arms through them as I pulled her dress down, freeing her tits to the world as her dress became a thick white belt around her middle, the rest of her naked and breathing hard from the intensity of our fucking.

I returned my hands to her hips and focused on my job of relentlessly fucking my wife while she held on for dear life, the top half of her body in the open air twenty floors up, breasts moving in a rhythm with our rutting.

I know where her sweet spot is, and there's a reason she loves it from behind. It only took about two more minutes before I felt her pussy clench against my cock, pulsing as she came so hard she lost the strength to hold herself up with her arms. I held on tight, not changing the rhythm for another twenty or thirty seconds as the orgasm rolled over Melody, turning her into a quivering, incoherent mass that was holding onto the balcony trying to catch her breath.

I slowed down and pulled out as her orgasm subsided. She worked her way, hand over hand, to a chair at the patio table set beside us.

Pulling her dress back up over her amazing, gorgeous tits she looked up at me, thought better of it and yanked it back down again.

I was standing beside her, taking in her full beauty and absent-mindedly jerking myself off while staring at her face, tits, legs, damn, the whole package.

Melody took a big breath, came off the chair and knelt in front of me. She looked a bit off, not the post-orgasmic Melody I'd come to know with the dreamy face and ready smile. She looked apprehensive and a bit nervous.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" I asked.

She thought for a moment and then, face set in determination, said, "Do it."

I needed no more encouragement. I started jacking my cock, the head pointed straight at my beautiful wife's nose. Seeing my cock superimposed over Melody's face was an image in my mind I'd jerked off to many a time, but now it was for real.

I felt that tightening within my body as it prepared to start shooting my cum all over Melody's face. I tried to aim for her right cheek so as to not get it in her eye the very first time she'd agreed to let me do this, but her face tracked my cock, her eyes locked on the tip.

Unable to hold back any longer I let out a grunt and gave one final stroke to my cock as I looked down, prepared to finally see my beautiful wife covered in my cum.

Melody suddenly straightened her back, and with unexpected speed she wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock. I started to cum. One, two shots went directly into her mouth. I tried to pull back but she had wrapped her hands around the back of my legs and forced her head down the shaft of my cock to meet my hand.

I must have continued to pump a few more ropes of cum into her mouth as she just stayed there, waiting for my orgasm to wind down, then pulled off my cock and spent the next few seconds swallowing.

I staggered to the other chair and sat my bare ass down.

Melody, still kneeling, looked at me, a mixture of concern, embarrassment and some other emotions I couldn't quite place all showing at the same time.

"Um, ok," I managed to get out. "Not the plan, but fun I guess."

She must have picked up on the disappointed tone in my voice as she said, "Honey, I'm sorry. Can I explain myself?"

I nodded an affirmative.

She got up, adjusted her dress and went inside. I heard her rummaging around in the wine fridge. She came back out with two glasses and a bottle of red.

I got my pants up from around my ankles but left my shirt untucked and sat back down.

"So, I've never told this to anyone in my whole life," she said as she sat down. Melody filled both our glasses, downed half of hers and collected herself.

"When I was back at my Dad's after failing out of my first year at college, he was pretty pissed at me. He had just re-married to that bitch, June, and had thought I was out of the house for good, but there I was, taking up space.

"June had a son my age, you remember?" Melody asked.

"Aspen, yes, I remember the name," I said, as I've always thought it was stupid. "We haven't talked about Aspen or June in years."

"Yes. Well, as it happens I didn't take too well to being treated like a failure and started acting out. I wound up picking the guy in that small town with the worst reputation and started dating him. My Dad forbid it but that only pushed me further into that guy's circle of friends.

"One day around noon, I thought everyone was out so I snuck my shitty boyfriend into our house, up to my room and we started fucking... loud, as we figured we were alone," she said. "Anyways, later that night when everyone was in bed, I get a knock on my door and without waiting, Aspen crept in.

"I was half asleep but woke up pretty quickly. I was sleeping nude so I sat up but covered myself with my sheet. 'What the fuck are you doing in here? Get out!' I screamed. Aspen pulled out his cell and played a video that was hard to see from across the room, but my voice was unmistakable. It was me on the video, fucking my shitty boyfriend.

"He must have shot the video through a crack in my bedroom door, but it was absolutely me, and a guy my dad had said was never allowed in our house, fucking."

Melody shifted uncomfortably in her seat, wine glass now empty again. She was looking at my face, searching for a reaction. Jealousy? Not sure, but honestly it was over a decade ago and all I felt was concern for where I figured this was going.

"Go on, I'm listening," I said.

Melody poured herself yet another glass of wine and continued, "Aspen got really close, leaned over me and whispered 'how's your Dad going to react when I show him you fucking the town asshole?' and then pocketed the phone as I grabbed for it, letting my covers slip a little. Aspen got quite an eye-full before I could replace my sheet again.

"I begged for him to not get me thrown out of the house as I didn't even have a job yet. He just laughed, quietly, and then leaned in even closer and whispered, 'Nope, now you're mine. Every time I want to, I'm going to jerk off on your pretty face. You are going to both take it and keep the fuck quiet about it. Do we have a deal?'

"I sat frozen for a few moments, considered my options and because nothing terrified me like being thrown out of the house I whispered 'yes'.

"He immediately grabbed my far arm and pulled me to the side of the bed. My legs swung over the side and my sheet dropped away, leaving me naked, tits on display. Aspen had a definite tent in his sweat pants and was staring at my rack. I felt small, and frozen with indecision. Should I have done something?

"In the end I sat and watched as he pulled his cock out of his sweats and started jerking it. I felt like I should dash out of my room but in the end I thought that my connection to the house and living there was so thin that I just sat, staring at his dick. He leaned closer and I could see the pre-cum glinting in the light from the hallway. He got a little braver and started rubbing the head up against my cheek, then nose, and I could feel the trails of pre-cum he was leaving behind.

"Finally I closed my eyes as he began to slap my face with his cock. He must have been close to cumming as each slap sprayed my face a bit more, on my eyelids and up on my forehead. Eventually he stopped for a moment and backed up, I stupidly opened my eyes to see what was going on, just in time for me to watch a stream of cum start to dribble out of his cock head and then gain force as a rope of sticky cum lashed out and landed on my left cheek, painting my face from jaw to forehead. It got in that eye which I squeezed shut and I watched in horror through the other as rope after rope of cum were shot towards my face.

"My cheeks, chin, lips, forehead, nose, all with cum on them.

"He backed off and admired his handiwork, slowly jerking his dripping cock, which he then shook at me, spraying my chest with whatever droplets he had left which joined with the long icicles of cum that were sliding off my cheek and chin, landing on my tits. He left his cock hanging there while he fished out his cell and tried to take a photo, but I got up and ran to the shower before he could."

"Holy fuck," I said.

"Yeah," agreed Melody. "It went on like that most nights. He especially loved to cum in my hair because he knew it pissed me off the most, but the rest of it was all over my face, my cheeks, the bridge of my nose, my forehead and my lips. I got used to dodging just enough to keep it out of my eyes, but the rest of me would get pretty messy. He would smear his cock around on my face afterwards sometimes, call me a slut or a cum-dumpster."

"You know if I ever see him again I'm going to kick his ass, right?" I said.

Melody paused for a second and gave me a bit of a sad smile. "How about you hold him down and I'll kick his ass, instead?" she said.

"Deal," I agreed. "So that's the reason you're anti-facial. I'm sorry I pushed for it when it's clearly such a bad memory for you."

"Well, over time I got used to it and would bring towels to bed, never sleep naked, keep my hair tied back, things like that," she said. "We went on like this for most of a month until one night, he must have been out on a date that turned him down for sex because when he came home he was really angry.

"I was watching TV in the living room, facing away from the door as he walked right up to me and started unbuckling his belt," said Melody.

"So it wasn't always at night, in your room?" I asked.

"Well yes, normally, like 2am so he wouldn't get caught. This time though, it was downstairs in the middle of the house. My dad and step-mother would come home around this time as well so I started standing up and protested, 'let's take this up to my room at least.'

"Aspen shoved me back down, saying 'I don't give a fuck, kneel down and take it, little bitch,' and held me down on my knees. He tore his already hard cock out of his jeans and started jerking quickly, muttering things like 'but we're just friends', and 'friend zone', and before long he was on the verge of cumming.

"I didn't want to get it all over my sweater, so I leaned in and seconds later he exploded his blue balls all over my face. I even worked my face around to catch it all to save my clothes, getting it splattered across my forehead, both cheeks, nose and feeling it running down to my chin. I must have been a wreck because it certainly took him a while before he started smearing his cock around on my face.

"Just then, we heard 'Aspen, I'm home!' as June called from the front door, one room away.

"I was frozen like a deer in headlights. Aspen quickly stashed his dick and sat on the couch with a cushion over his lap. I managed to stand up, with my back facing the door but had nowhere to go as June walked in."

"Oh no," I said.

"Right," said Melody.

"June walked into the room and immediately started into me. 'Have you been watching TV all day, Melody?' June said. 'No wonder you're a failure. Turn around when I'm talking to you.'

"I was standing there with cum all over my face, a shot in my hair, and more dripping down onto my sweater. June strode angrily up behind me, grabbed my arm and spun me around. It took her a moment, but her jaw dropped as she realized what was all over my face. 'My god, Melody! You are corrupting my Aspen!' June shouted, pulled back her hand as if to slap me but thought better of it given my face was covered in her son's cum. She stalked out of the living room and got on the phone with my Dad."

"My god, that was why you got kicked out of your Dad's house!" I exclaimed. "You would never answer that question before."

"Yes," said Melody. "And that is when June and my Dad started arguing. They broke up six months later and my Dad has blamed me for it ever since."

"Damn, Melody, I had no idea," I said.

"Yeah. Crazy right? It feels good to get it off my chest finally," she said. "But yes, cum on my face has always been about domination and control, and I've never allowed it to happen ever again. I thought I could, tonight. I tried to work up the courage, but, well, you saw what happened."

iwishiwas
iwishiwas
53 Followers
12