Melony the Futa Ch. 02

Story Info
Melony is a Futa, she has both a vagina and a Penis.
1k words
3.89
8.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melony exited college late she was supposed to be getting a lift to her flat from Maddie, who she hoped had waited for her. She had; Melony could just about make out her friends' car in the still waiting in the congested car park. Students were standing or milling about between the cars and other vehicles, talking, laughing and arguing in a loud cacophony of noise. All of this was suddenly silenced as a loud obnoxious roar blared throughout the car park.

The source of this terrible din was enough to make Melony's heart skip a beat, and as much as she hated to admit it, make her knees a little week. They're in a slightly battered leather jacket and jeans, atop a large, reverberating, pulsing red motorbike sat Skylar.

"Get on Thompson." The voice was cold, a barked order rather than a friendly offer.

Melony found herself doing just that walking forward to the bike despite its loud noise and swung her leg over the back behind Skylar straddling the large red machine. It was only then that she saw the hordes of people gawping, mouths wide open, at her. She was about to comment on it when the bike took off and suddenly Melony had many more important things to worry about. Her arms cinched tightly about Skylar's waist as she rested her head on Skylar's muscular back she couldn't help but breath deeply at the fragrance of Skylar's cherry blossom perfume. It smelled so sensual, sweet and yet with a zesty tinge that mirrored Skylar's complex personality.

"Where are we going?" Melony had the presence of mind to ask all be it some moments later.

"You'll see, Thompson." Was the slightly less wooden yet more flirtatious answer that was the only one Melony could get for over thirty minutes.

Finally, they pulled into the car park of a small café.

"The ice cream here is to die for. Skylar explained unable to keep the excitement out of her voice as she grabbed her arm in a firm yet gentle grip and hurried Melony towards the café door.

Melony soon discovered that Skylar was right. Melony could not help but sit, staring at Skylar over the massive bowl of mint chocolate, ice cream, her favourite flavour. Skyla, however, was not waiting and had already begun shovelling her sweet sugary strawberry ice cream into her mouth. Melony soon copied her example and began to spoon the smooth creamy dessert into her mouth with gusto.

Presently both of them finished and the low murmur of their light conversation could be heard bubbling out from the booth.

"We need to go." Skylar giggled eventually, sure enough, it was getting dark outside and she and Melony went back out into the now empty car park.

By the time Melony got home and bid goodbye to Skylar, she could feel the pressure of her cum pressing up against her ridged dick it had filled the reservoir that was designed to hold the excess cum and precum regularly released by the dick of a futa. The reserve was attached to the end of a tube-like a long thick latex condom. It was so full that Melony had felt her sticky white goo trickling slowly down her girly balls as she carefully hugged Skylar good night. Melody up the two flights of stairs to her flat unlocked the door and ran into her bedroom. Pulling her clothes off as fast as she could, as she ran.

A wave of relief flooded over Melony as she grabbed her thick nine-inch cock in her soft, small, strong hand and began to slide it along the pulsating flesh. Thoughts of Skylar flashed through her mind and it was not long before she felt the familiar inevitable churning tension building within her copious balls.

Melony lay propped up on pillows on her bed, across from her bed, not very far away stood a mirror, as she masturbated her long thick cock, thinking of Skylar's supple body, Melony used her left hand to lift up her large balls. She felt the sinful slickness of her moist womanhood beneath it. Shivers ran like tendrils through her body and torrents of precum coated Melony's right hand oozing over it as she stroked up and down her rigged pole, while sticky, insistent girly juices gushed rapidly from her little flower that was her tunnel of love, covering her left hand in the slippery, sinful evidence of her horny lust.

Melony knew her orgasm was only a few seconds away, she whimpered audibly as she pushed two digits of her left hand into the sopping love tunnel up to the knuckle then began to slide them rhythmic in and out of her pooling tunnel of passion, still pumping her sticky wet hand over her pulsating rod of ridged steel with ever-increasing furvert cock.

Melony groaned Skylar's name as loudly as she could as her uncontrollable orgasm hit, she pointed her cock at the mirror, imagining it was Skylar's cute face, the feelings of pleasure uncoiling inside her were too powerful for her to concentrate or think anymore. The pent-up passion of her cock spurted with enough force to put a small cannon to same. A loud thud, then another. Powerful blast after powerful blast pasted her mirror in thick, milky white, sticky cum. The cum trickled down the mirrors reflective surface in streams, pooling at the bottom of it, leaving behind a thin slimy residue. Melony sank back against the soft pleasant pillows of her bed overwhelmed against the intense pleasure of her self-abuse.

The intense ringing of her phone pulled Melony out of her dazed post-orgasm state, she had almost decided not to answer her annoyance at the disturbance was so great when she realised it was Maddie.

"This better be good," Melony yelled down the line as she answered the call.

"I take it Skylar isn't with you?" Maddie questioned, her soft voice eager and impatient.

"No."

"Ok I will be there in five minutes; I want details lady." Maddie teasingly told her hanging up the phone.