Memeories: Changing at Her Sister's

Story Info
Last minute changes.
4.1k words
3.94
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing we have learned is that you don't always get told what's going on by family, they assume you must know. Because of that after 3 weeks of dating and realizing we almost always dressed in so little for our car rides that we packed a bag with a change of clothes to keep with us when away from home. There wasn't a lot in it, just family friendly, for me, clean shorts and a golf type shirt, underwear optional and for her, button down shirt, a top and shorts, family friendly, bras and panties.

Most of Maggie's family lived an hour away and it was always too far to go back to change. It was amazing how many times we stood in a picnic shelter or behind a tree, in a corn field or just the side of the road completely naked changing, and yes we liked it. It was always new and exciting. It seemed like an event was always popping up that we were expected to be at just before it started and we didn't know about it. Sometimes we did it not to change clothes, just get out of our clothes so we could drive nude. We still do that a lot.

So this was a Sunday morning and we were planning on going to a trail and go for a walk and picnic, hopefully isolated enough to be naked, Maggie at least wanted to be topless. She had gotten really brave about that and was getting used to being seen by the odd stranger. So since we were driving by her sister's duplex and she had some stuff to drop off to her, we planned a quick visit. Apparently sister forgot we were coming.

I had on a tee and shorts and Maggie had on a skimpy shorty spaghetti type tank top and daisy duke cut offs. We got to the door and her sister opens it and gives us a strange look and says why are you here now, you are way early.

Now we were all confused, except about one thing. Sister was still wearing a very short nightie! It looked more like a long tank top than a nightie We think she forgot what she had on, it was very easy to see the details of her nipples through the flimsy material. Now I am not particularly fond of her sister but it was a good thing I was holding a box because I sprung to attention. Maggie looked at me and raised her eyebrows and mouthed wow.

Sister's nightie was very very short and surprisingly sheer, she always dressed so conservatively. We could easily see her dark nipples through it. She took the box from Maggie and walked to the living room. We followed her and because she was holding the box as she walked the back of her nightie was riding up almost to the top of her butt crack, bare ass! Not sure who was more surprised me or Maggie!

Maggie and I looked at each other and almost laughed out loud until she put the box down. She bent over at the waist to put the box down and now 100% of her round ass showed! Everything including her asshole, her gaping pussy, huge lips and tons of black curliness. She repeated the show when she took the box from me. I quickly reached in my shorts and put my hard cock under my waist band before she turned around; I thought Maggie was going to die laughing.

Sister then walked over to the stairs where she happened to have a robe and put it on but never tied it, her tits and nipples were mostly hidden now but could still easily her bush. She invited us to stay for a cup of tea. Maggie agreed and told me later she was curious to see where this was going. I gladly sat at the kitchen nook table. My cock slipped out of my waist band and was raising my shorts again

Sister then got the tea and sat and we visited. This was when we found out we were supposed to be going to a family BBQ that afternoon. The conversation went on and on and it felt like it was never going to end. In some ways I didn't mind because the whole time we sat and talked sister's bare pussy was exposed off and on to Maggie and me, couldn't see much but it was still on display. Later Maggie and I were both pretty sure sister did it on purpose.

Maggie told her sister she didn't know anything about the BBQ and she said someone must have forgotten to tell you. Maggie said well we will have to go to the grocery store and get something to put together to bring and asked sister if we could use her kitchen when we get back and then change our clothes? Luckily we had a few hours to prepare. Sister said she was just going to shower and then was leaving and would probably be gone when we got back.

The ride to the grocery store was fun, Maggie had my cock out of my shorts the whole drive there, it was only 10 minutes away but now anytime we were in the car Maggie liked to play. We got to the grocery store and I said I can't go in there hard and she said she would just run in and be back quickly, don't put that thing away.

She was back in a flash but that meant we would be back at sisters too quick she would still be there so Maggie decided that since she had matters well in hand we should do a bit of back road touring before we go back, to kill time and have as much fun as possible before family time.

Was one of the shortest rides we ever did and was in broad daylight, she never did this, but Maggie wasn't shy about stroking me now even as we passed other vehicles we met. We came to a stop sign and she insisted she needed more room and helped me pull my shorts to my knees. She seemed insatiable when it came to my cock and balls and if she was horny she just couldn't leave them alone.

I tried to put my hand down the back of her shorts but she said no, not enough time. Then she did something she never had done up till that point, she leaned over and licked my seepage from the head of my cock. That certainly didn't make it stop!

She never took me into her mouth, just licked the tip. I had to make her sit up and stop, I was so close to cumming thus ending prematurely the first blowjob she gave me; she was disappointed but agreed we had to get back.

We got back to her sisters and hoped she would be gone but she was still there. She just happened to be just putting on and starting to button her blouse as we walked in but we did get a very good look at her boobs in her very sheer bra! She acted like that happened a lot with us. She was rushing and said she would be gone in a minute.

Maggie asked for a towel before sister left, said she wanted to shower after we prepared the food, she gave us 2 towels, smiled a weird smile and out the door she went. We stood at the kitchen window and watched as she got into her car. Maggie had already quickly pulled my shorts to the floor and found my semi stiff cock. I grabbed her ass and massaged her a bit. She stopped me and pulled her own shorts down. Sister backed out of her driveway and left, Maggie was nude in a instant, my shirt was around my neck and my shorts around my ankles and we were hugging and playing a bit.

I just happened to look out the window again and there was sister just about to climb the steps coming back. I pushed Maggie back and said she's back! Maggie grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom. I pulled my shirt down and shorts up fast and stood with my visible hard on, washing the veggies in the sink as she walked thru the door. I said oh your back, forget something. She said yeah a jacket then she asked where was Maggie, I told her peeing and then Maggie came back dressed. That was a close call! Sister left again, once again pretty sure that was planned also.

I said to Maggie is this same sister you told me that was such a prude, would never not be buttoned to the chin etc. She said yes, you think you are surprised? I asked do you think she planned the whole show she put on. We booth agreed she planned it.

This time we watched her leave but kept our clothes on and played under them for a few mins to make sure she did actually leave this time.The whole chain of events left me so hard and Maggie so wet.

It took a long time to prepare the food but the reality was we spent more time removing clothes and playing. We started to clean up our mess and played at the same time, talk about fun with food. Naked meal prep is so fun!

Maggie had made this cream cheese icing for cupcakes she made and it was amazing how clumsy she was. Her nipples kept falling in the bowl and had to be cleaned often. Oh so tasty. I picked her up and sat her on the counter kissing her; the tip of my cock was poking her clit. All she had to do was slide her bum ahead a few inches and I would have slipped into her wetness. I said not here and looked around and said the dining room table. When I turned back she was standing behind me, her entire breasts were covered in icing as was her pubes and pussy.

I dropped to my knees and dutifully cleaned her tits off with my tongue I had never seen her nipples so hard and proud, her entire areola were pronounced. I picked her up and waked her through to the dining room and laid her on the table. I got down on my knees and pulled her to the edge and she instinctively put her feet on my shoulders. I gently pushed her knees apart and inspected the icing creation she had made. It looked so tasty. She had icing all the way from her belly button to her asshole, her pussy looked filled.

I lifted her ass off the table and dove tongue first into her rosebud, she protested at first but was too late and in an instant was grabbing her bum cheeks spreading and saying fuck yes. I looked at her pussy and yes it was indeed filled, couldn't find her lips or clit. She had so many juices flowing. I followed them to the source. Out of nowhere she grabbed my head and pulled my face into her and rode my tongue in a huge orgasm.

We were both covered in her nectar and icing, head to toe, not sure how. She wanted me to me to stop but I said no, there was still a mess so I moved up and lovingly sucked all of the icing from her auburn pubes; this now left just her slit and clit.

By then she was ready and the rhythm in her hips told me she couldn't stop. I started licking lightly up and down her slit, opening the folds and licking them clean. She was gaping open and once again was dripping steadily. Again she started to gyrate her hips and pulled me face first into her again this time I opened my mouth and was teasing her clit with my tongue. The first tease she bucked her hips, a couple of more little licks and with my hands on her belly I could feel her tense up and then a convulsion started to roll down and she came explosively. It was very difficult to keep my mouth in that position. As she started to calm I teased again and she started again. She had 3 little orgasms and was now losing control of herself.

She begged me to stop as I went after her clit and caressed it with my tongue before I gave it a good lashing. That was when her big O hit! She screamed a muffled scream and grabbed her nipples and abused them, I never knew breasts could be pulled and stretched so much. I was throbbing at this point.

I kept licking her as she was calming down, her aftershocks finally subsided and she rolled onto her side and went limp in the fetal positon. On her sisters dining room table, no less!. Her pussy was still flowing juices out of her and down her hip, was a huge puddle on the table. Apparently I hadn't noticed but I leaked a big puddle on the floor as well.

I looked at the clock we were going to have to hurry a bit, so I left her on the table, she was really zonked. I went to the bathroom and took a 1 min shower to rinse the icing and the sex off of me then filled the tub for Maggie. Picked her up, she was like a rag doll but sort of came to her senses as I put her in the tub.

She looked at me and asked what's going on? I said you kind of passed out so I ran you a bath. She said oh good but at this point if you ever wanted to do anything to me I am very much open to the idea! Anything, anything, I will if you want to. I kissed her as I carried her and said we don't have enough time, she laughed and said oh good I'm too tired anyway. I put her in the nice warm tub and proceeded to wash every inch of her. Wasn't my first time, she really loved that attention to detail!

So while she soaked I got busy and washed the table and floor of all of our fluids and stuff. Cleaned up all of the mess in the kitchen and got hard reliving the events of a few mins ago as I cleaned. Once again I looked out the window as I was washing a bowl only to see sister getting out of her car. I was nude, Maggie was nude but at least she had an excuse, she was in the tub. I couldn't remember where our clothes were and had no time to look. I warned Maggie as I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and as I closed the door I saw our clothes on the floor but was no time to do anything with them. I wrapped the towel around me and ran to the sinks and splashed a bit of water on my face and hair and as she opened the door made it look like I was just finishing cleaning up.

She walked in and stopped dead and looked at me in just a towel. She looked me up and down and was very aware I was semi erect, I made no effort to hide it now. She asked where was Maggie. I told her when I got out of the shower Maggie knocked on the door and said getting a migraine headache while cleaning and need to soak in a cool bath to get rid of it.

So I wrapped up in the towel and opened the door to see if I could help her. She just said a bath would help and went in and closed the door. That's when I realised I was still in the towel and all our clothes were in with her. So I cleaned the kitchen waiting for her to come out so I could get my clothes.

I said how come you are back? She said she was carrying a punch bowl full when someone bumped into her. It spilled all over her so she came back to change, she was a mess. So to play the part of innocence I asked her to go check on Maggie and see if she is alright. She did and when she came out she had unbuttoned her blouse.

She was really covered in whatever it was, even her bra! By the time she left the kitchen she had her shorts unzipped and half off and the punch was in her shorts and panties as well. She unashamedly took her blouse off in front of me. She was quite a site 100% totally sheer bra covered in something orange. I had a very clear look at her punch covered tits which she made no effort what so ever to cover. Her shorts were pulled down low enough I could see her panties were as sheer as her bra. She turned and went to the laundry room.

She came back to the kitchen minus her bra and shorts and was using an arm bra to get some stain remover. Her panties were low enough in the front with her shorts off that she had a lot of hair showing above the waist band and thru the sheerness. I guessed she slid them down for my benefit. I could hear her messing with the washer and decided I should see what she was up to, I figured I would find her in a towel.

Later on the drive to the bbq we compared notes of the happenings. Maggie heard our talk and was with it enough to go along with it before her sister came in, so she put a cloth over her eyes and laid there. She said she didn't think her sister had seen her nude since she was about 10 but played the part and being so horny decided to let sis see her totally. She gave her full exposure. She said she was very aware she was being studied intently and she loved it! I asked if she showed her much and she said well I wasn't laying there very lady like, well spread. I said that explains it then, you being nude and me somewhat erect made her horny! Maggie said what? I said when she came out of the bathroom her blouse was completely unbuttoned and pulled out of her shorts and her shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped. Maggie asked was she showing anything, said yeah sheer bra easily visible nips and shorts were low enough to see a lot of bush above and thru the panties.

We both laughed and Maggie asked if that was all. I said no, and then told her about her return to the kitchen in her panties and arm bra. Maggie said she did? And just rolled her eyes and said only wearing panties? I said yeah and super sheer.

I said I thought she had gone up stairs to change so I called out where to put the dirty kitchen towels and stuff and she said in the laundry room. So I went to the laundry room to drop off the towels and stuff and she was there. She was just standing there pre-treating her stained clothes as if it was an everyday thing. Maggie asked if I could see much and I said pretty much everything. She said everything? I said yeah, well from the back she was standing there nude with naked butt facing me. When she realised I was there she just stood there and finished what she was doing the she grabbed a towel and held it to her front and spun around to face me. She just looked at me and said oops.

I think she was trying to get a rise out of me. Maggie asked how so. I said well if that happened to you wouldn't you say turn around and then wrap in the towel? She said most people would.

We both laughed. But I said wait there's more. I said legitimately her bra and panties had a lot of spillage on them as well. I'm not sure the amount her bra and panties were covered in was a result of being accidentally spilled on. Her clothes were really wet when she got here I think she may have poured it down her front as she got here, it should have been partly drid by the time she drove here. And how come her bra and panties were almost completely soaked but not her top or shorts?

Maggie asked again if I saw much, I said too much! As she spun around just a flash of her pubes and her whole bare left tit which I think she really was unaware was out, and her totally bare backside seconds before.

At this point she seemed relaxed leaning against the washer; she looked at me and said what? We all have asses and they look the same, no big deal. Maggie said she is one who never let anyone see her in her undies even their other sisters. I said really? She said growing up when home alone all their sisters would sun in their bras and panties, they were much smaller than their swimwear, but not her.

I was standing there with this arm load of stuff, kind of shocked and said where do you want this and she said just throw it in the washer too and walked out. Maggie said her whole back side still bare? I said yep and still with her tit bare. I think if you weren't here she would have not used the towel. Maggie asked why I thought that and I said because as she left the laundry she let me see her bare backside again and as she walked out the door she dropped the front of her towel to her waist, saw a lot of side boob. I walked to the door to see where she went. There on the dining room table was the towel she had been wearing. Then I heard her run up the stairs and start the shower up there.

By the time sister was back down and dressed Maggie was in an equally sheer bra and panties though much smaller and doing her makeup at the kitchen table. Maggie told me it was time for her to show off a bit. Her sister walked in, saw her and her I swear her mouth fell open. I was still in the towel sitting in the kitchen, Maggie's request. She fixed it so the towel fell open on the side but showed bare skin up my leg and hip and barely covering my crotch I thought it was fun.

Sister had come down partly dressed and quickly did up her blouse and shorts when she saw Maggie and I dressed the way we were. I think she suddenly got shy, was very red faced as she walked by and saw I was still semi erect. She got even worse when Maggie got up in her tiny sheer bra and G-string and gave her a hug and said thanks. Maggie then stood beside me with her arm around me, her breast pressed to the side of my face and my arm around her with my fingers under the string of her panties. I thought sister would faint, she really turned red and left in a hurry.

Maggie was amused at her sister's antics and was only worried I was embarrassed. I told her no, I thought it was great fun. And I actually enjoyed her sisters nudity, was unexpected and kinda fun! She was not worried about about us seeing sister or sister seeing us especially after today. We both admitted it would be kinda fun for her to join us for naked times if she ever got brave enough.

12