Memoirs of a 90s Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see now that my wetness rolled down past his wrist and had soaked his leather bracelets. They were probably going to smell like my cum forever now, but he didn't seem to mind as he continued spreading my slick up and around my opening, eyes fixed on what his hand was doing. "That was so hot," he said, smiling and satisfied. I was still soft and pliant from his ministration and could only hum in agreement. Jon spread me wider with one of his legs and pulled the panty gusset to the side to give himself better access to my center.

In this position, my pussy was open for him, lips still puffy and dripping from the orgasm I had yet to fully recover from. The cooling air brushed against my still sensitive cunt and I shivered. The juice he continued to wring from my center were starting to roll down underneath me. Just then I remembered that the shirt he offered me had fallen off my shoulders and the straps of my top were still pulled down below the modest swells of my breasts. My nipples were stiff and sore from his sucking againt the cool, damp air. I must have been quite a picture, cunt and tits out on offer, but I couldn't bring myself to care. I did feel a tinge of embarassment and the urge to cover myself up, but Jon was touching me so reverently and looking at me so adoring that I felt incredibly sexy. I opened my eyes to see Jon smiling at me and scooping me up with both arms for another kiss, mumbling against my lips, "You're so fucking hot...." I couldn't help the moan that peeled from my lips at the praise, the slide of his warm tongue on me so soft and warm that my center clenched and pulsed, wanting more. I whimpered at the feeling of new wetness leaking out of me.

The heat quickly returned to our kiss, what was unhurried deepened into a renewed hunger. Jon wrapped one of his strong arms tighter around my waist, holding me in place in his embrace. Then his hand was back on my weeping cunt. I cried out at the touch, still so sensitive from moments ago, but seeking more friction all the same and feeling relieved that Jon wasted no time. The pads of his index and middle fingers dragged up and down my opening until I was writhing. When he finally slid his fingers back into me, my dripping center offered no resistance. I had no control over how wet I was becoming, the more he stroked my inside, the more my pussy pulsed in welcom and the deeper he went into me. I moaned and whined helplessly against his hungry mouth as he curled his fingers upwards to push me towards another orgasm. In my blissed-out state, I heard a voice and felt Jon go suddenly still, holding me tight against him with one of his large palms, but his other hand kept his fingers deep in my core. The thumb lazily circling my bundle of nerves kept me at the precipice.

Not caring, I struggled to squirm in his grip and begged, "Jon please.....please...." I desperately wanted him to start moving, but he remained frozen and tugged me even closer against his chest. A solution sprung to mind. I slowly slid my hands from his broad shoulders and down his arms. Jon huffed a small breath against my hair and his abs clenched when the pads of my fingers traced down his sides. I smiled and tucked his ticklishness in my mind for later. Eventually my fingers reached the waistband of his trousers. In retaliation to my squirming, Jon's thumb applied more pressure on my clit which momentarily stopped my hands in their tracks.

"Fuuuuck....." I hissed and leaned my weight harder onto his hand, trying to resume the movement I craved. "I wanna feel you. I wanna feel you," I mouthed against his neck and felt him nod rapidly in agreement against my hair. Whatever alarmed him to a halt must have passed because his fingers resumed their motion in and out of my slippery cunt. Between the mind-numbing pleasure Jon was dragging in and out of my body, the angles of my hands, and the closeness of our bodies, it was impossible for me to undo the belt and the button at his waist. I started to pull at it in frustration.

"Yeah, ok. Let me....hold on, lemme just...." Jon shifted me backwards to give himself room to maneuver. Despite his fingers being slippery with my juice, his hands made quick work of the belt, button, and zipper to pull out his cock.

Now on offer to me, I wasn't sure what to do with a penis. Just moments ago, I knew that I desperately wanted to feel it in my hands. I had to have it. Now, I didn't know what to do. I had heard other girls say that it was easy to please a boy, that it didn't take much. Just touch it and they'll cum, they said. I vaguely remembered that having been the case with Josh. Touch it and then what, I wondered. Honestly, the only time I had touched a penis was with Josh and I didn't really remember doing anything specifically. His pants weren't even unbuttoned. It was all a bit of a blur and, besides, I fell asleep immediately afterwards. It was hard to say what happened.

My eyes finally moved up to face Jon. He was staring down at himself, seeming to be in as much shock as I was to see his own dick out on display. He waited for me to make a move, but I stayed stock still.

"Um....I....what...." I struggled to tell him I didn't know what to do. Jon only blinked in reply but then remembered himself. He reached down to touch himself. It must have felt really good because his body sagged and he sighed in satisfaction as he palmed his cock, stopping to grip himself at the base. Following his lead, I reached over to touch him tentatively. Jon released himself and wrapped my hand around the hard shaft, then guided me to pump slowly.

"Oh shit...shit shit...." Jon heaved and threw his head back, thumping it against the cement wall again. "Fuck that feels good." His praise encouraged me to grip tighter and pump faster. His cock got even more solid in my palm and clear liquid seeped out from the small opening at the tip.

"God fuck....can you go down on me?" he panted. I froze and stared at the hand still gripping him. Startled by my sudden stillness, Jon peered down at me and begged again, "Can you please use your mouth on me....please."

I warred with myself. Having always made a show of how confident I was about everything, I didn't really want to tell him that I hadn't sucked a dick before. I didn't know what to do, his being the first one I had seen fully. How do I tell him without looking like a loser? Would he be able to tell if I just faked it and went for it anyways? How hard could this be? I'd watched porn. But what if I was terrible at it? I didn't want to be terrible at it. I must have stayed silent too long and who knew what my face was doing, because Jon began to squirm, slightly softening in my hand.

"It's ok if you don't want to," he said very quietly, looking like it pained him to say it. "It's fine. Sorry I asked, you just felt so fucking good. I got carried away. It's fine. It's fine if you don't want to. It's fine."

That got my attention and I blinked rapidly to reset my brain. I tightened my grip on him and resumed stroking up and down, making sure to sound self-assured before I said, "No, it's fine. It's fine. I just um.....It's just that...." I avoided his gaze, choosing instead to stare intently at what I was doing and at him hardening and coming back to life in my hand.

"Oh god...fuck...this is fine too. Just keep doing that," he grunted. "This is good. This is good."

No. No it was not. I didn't want him to think I couldn't -- or worse, wouldn't -- do something as simple as sucking a dick. His words spurred me into action. This would not do. I decided at that moment that I would try and learn to use my mouth on him. No better time than the present to learn new things and no better person than Jon to try this with. I knew him well enough to try it, but didn't know him too well to have to worry about the consequences. I didn't think he was the type to judge me or the type to go blab about this to anyone else, especially Calvin. I chanted 'I can do this' in my mind psych myself up while I worked him with my hand. Jon's groaning was getting louder and louder. Expletives of all kinds were flowing freely from his mouth between quick breaths and his hands were twitching, curling into a first. and releasing repeatedly. No no no. I can't make him come like this. I was supposed to be using my mouth. I stopped mid-stroke.

"Huh? What??" he whined, eyes flying open in question. "Why'd you stop?" He looked like he was ready to cry.

"I wanna go down on you," I replied simply and with as much confidence as I could conjure. I felt his cock twitch in appreciation in my grip.

"Oh. Um, ok." Jon straightened up and rubbed his both palms nervously on his thighs. "Yeah, sure. Um, ok." He didn't look at me, choosing instead to stare at where my hand enveloped his hardness. A bead of clear liquid formed at its tip. His sudden nervousness made me think that maybe he simply got carried away before like he said, maybe he hadn't meant to ask, because now it didn't look like he actually wanted me to do it.

"Do you...do you still want me to?" My confidence was quickly waning and unless his enthusiasm returned, I wasn't sure if I could go through with it. Embarrassment was trickling through me.

"Yea yea yea....absolutely. Yes. Yes." He nodded in rapid succession. Ok. He still wanted this. Now, how to start? In the time since our very short and very awkward exchange about it began, he had somehow gotten even harder in my hand. More clear liquid was leaking from the tip, so I swiped at it with my thumb to spread it around the opening. "Oh fuck...fuck fuck fuck....ok. Please. Please go down on me." He was taking long calming breaths.

"I don't know what to do. I've never done it before," I said with a shrug all while stroking him lighter and slower than before, lest this whole thing ended before I even put my mouth on him. "I, like, understand the basics..." I trailed off, not really sure what else there was to say.

"Oh shit....oh ok. Um. I can show you what to do?" Jon offered, eyes fixed on my hand moving up and down on his cock. "I can show you. Just put your mouth on me....please..." the last word came out as a groan as my thumb swiped at his tip again, spreading the viscous liquid around the domed top.

I scooted back to get a better angle then decided to start by giving the round and shiny tip an exploratory lick. The liquid didn't taste bad, just a bit salty and there was a bit of an astringent quality. It made my mouth water. He felt even warmer against my tongue than in my hands. I looked up to make sure that I was doing was ok. Jon rewarded me with a wide grin and praise, "Oh fuck....yes. That's so good." Encouraged and annoyed by my own uncharacteristic apprehension, I plunged down as fast and as far as I could. I was proud of myself for almost reaching the base. Any further down and his thick brown curls would be tickling my nose. I wondered if this was deep throating. If so, it wasn't so bad. He was so hard, so solid, but the skin was hot against my tongue and so very soft and slippery with my split. I could taste a bit of salt on his skin and his scent was stronger here, more manly.

"Oh shit Ami....fuck fuck fuck....hold still, hold still. Don't move. Fuck fuck..." Jon was frantic and gripped my shoulders to stop my movement but didn't push me away. I froze and slightly loosened my mouth against him, instantly regretting my decision to be more proactive. Did I do something wrong? Did my teeth scrape him on the way down? I thought I was supposed to take him fully into my mouth? Feeling embarrassed, I swallowed hard. "Fuuuuck...don't do that. Stop stop stop. Just hold still for a minute. Shit." He sounded pained and angry. I tried to hold still and breathe through my nose as Jon grunted and pulled breaths through his teeth above me. I widened my mouth around him and could feel my saliva dripping down onto his pubic hair below.

It took quite a few moments for Jon to come back to himself. Meanwhile, I was held in place with my mouth hovering around his cock but not exactly making contact. He was breathing more evenly and his grip on my shoulders had loosened slightly.

"Ok ok....oh fuck. That was.....I....you almost made me come," he chuckled, sounding nervous. I could almost feel the vibration of it in my mouth. "That was too good." I tried to smile in response but found that it was impossible with my mouth full of cock, so I only looked up to meet his eyes. "Oh shit. That looks hot." He blinked hard to gather himself once more then continued, "Ok. Let's....um...let's try again, but waaay slower." I nodded, tightened my lips back around him, and hummed in response, still unable to talk with him in my mouth. "Mmm....oh that's nice. I like that." I hummed again, the pitch lilting at the end in question. "Yeah, that. The humming feels good. Can you, um, try moving up and down but, like, slow?" Jon's palms moved to hold my head on either side. They weren't pushing me down, only guiding me to stay the course as I moved at my own speed.

I could do this. I followed Jon's direction. This time I went slower, making sure to produce plenty of spit to lubricate my mouth as I went down towards the base. I challenged myself to go down further and further each time. Jon rewarded every trip downward with moans and grunts. "You sure you haven't sucked dick before? Shiiiit...."

I moved my head slightly side to side and hummed in reply with two pulses, "Uh uh." I was getting the hang of this. It was kinda easy. The spit made his shaft glide easily in and out of my mouth and across my tongue. It occurred to me that this was just like eating a popsicle, so I experimented by applying the same technique. What if I were to drag my tongue along the underside of him and suck harder to hallow my mouth on my way back up towards the tip?

"Yeah....that' so fucking good. Yeah, keep doing that." His hands tightened the hold on my head, fingers now tangled in my hair just at the base of my ponytail. "That's it...fuck...that's so good," He moaned. Words continued to pour out of him, mostly expletives, some nonsensical. "Fuck...come here...come here....come here. I wanna touch you." I felt myself being scooped up and being moved to the side so that I was kneeling on his right, body perpendicular to him. I took extra care to make sure to keep his cock in my mouth and to keep teasing him with my tongue as I was being maneuvered. When he was done moving me into the new position, his hand slid under my panties in search of my center. I had somehow managed to get even more soaked. I didn't know that sucking cock was going to turn me on so much. The power of having someone's pleasure completely be in my grasp was so erotic, I couldn't control the wetness that was leaking from me. I reveled in the control I had over him. I was determined to wreck Jon with my mouth. I was going to suck his dick so good, he was going to lose his fucking mind.

My plans were immediately derailed when his two fingers found my opening and plunged into me. I moaned loudly against his cock upon the first pump , the vibration of it him to jerk underneath me. Jon continued to drag his thick fingers in and out of me, keeping the same pace as the one my mouth was struggling to keep. The sensation of it was too distracting and I quickly succumbed to the pleasure, my mouth drooling and going slack against his cock. I hadn't realized how keyed up I was from sucking Jon off and was quickly tumbling towards another orgasm. Noticing my lack of movement, Jon gripped my hair tightly and began to guide me up and down as he thrusted up deep into my mouth. I would have gagged with the way his tip rammed against the back of my throat again and again, but as it was, I only could moan and whine, tears streaming down my face. With one hard and deep thrust, Jon pushed my face all the way down. My nose was pressed against the brown curls that were soaked with my spit and his cock was fully shoved into me.

So much wetness was leaking out of me that it was dripping down my thighs. All I could hear was my own muffled sounds of pleasure and the wet pumping of his fingers fucking into me. "Ami....you feel so fucking good. Shit....I'm...I'm gonna come," Jon grunted and pushed his cock in even deeper. I couldn't breathe through my nose anymore. My whole body moved with every shove of his hand and my knees burned against the rough cement. Tingling fire travelled across my skin. Later I would suspect that it was from the lack of air too, but in that moment, my whole being was all the pleasure and pain mixed together. The pressure finally exploded and I tried to scream my release against Jon's sock, but didn't get the chance because my mouth was being flooded with a warm thick liquid that was hitting me in the back of the throat.

Reflexively, I swallowed as much as I could and as quickly as possible, trying not to choke on it. My cunt clenched rhythmically and helplessly against the fingers that were still deep in me. I kept swallowing and lapping at his soft skin. In return, Jon languidly dragged his hands up and down my swollen and wet opening. When my effort turned into me sucking in earnest again, Jon pulled me up and away from his cock by my hair.

"Shit....that's too much....too much...fuck," he hissed. I got the hint and sat back up on my heels, effectively pulling myself off of his fingers in the process. Jon hovered the hand that was sticky and shiny with my juice at his side like he wasn't sure what to do with it. I wasn't sure either, so I stared at it along with him.

"You can wipe that on me if you want....I mean....it's me, you know?" I suggested with a shrug. Jon declined with a small head shake.

"Come here," he countered, offering his other hand to help me up off of my knees. I followed and found myself straddling him, our centers not quite aligning. It was all for the best. I didn't think I could have handled anything more. Jon wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned in for a small and surprisingly chaste kiss on my lips. After pulling back, his eyes lingered on my lips. They were still throbbing from my ministration on him earlier and I wondered if they looked as bruised as they felt.

I let my lids fall shut and hummed in appreciation as Jon started to pepper me with small kisses, first on my lips again, then on my jaw, my neck, down to my collarbone and back up again, all while pulling the straps of my top back onto my shoulders. When he stopped, I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. I stared back, not sure what I was supposed to say in moments like these. What did people do after making each other cum anyways? Did they talk? Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that his hand, the one that was probably still sticky with my cum, was moving towards me slowly. Jon held it between us and moved his eyes between his own hand, my eyes, and my lips.

"Can I?" he whispered, gaze fixating on my lips as he spoke. Was he asking me or was it a question more for himself? I thought I knew what he was asking but couldn't be sure. I nodded anyways. Jon's tongue darted out to wet his own lips before his middle finger began caressing my bottom lips. The finger was sticky and was not moving side to side as intended. Without thinking, I used my tongue to help wet my lips. It worked. His finger was gliding back and forth with no resistance. He looked deep in thought, upper teeth working his own bottom lip as he continued to play with mine. His silence worried me. What was I supposed to be doing right now? What was next? What else was there?

I playfully nipped at the finger, desperate to break the tension and desperate to know what he was thinking. That seemed to have broken him out of whatever spell he was under.

"What?" I asked, hoping that I didn't sound nervous. This is the most intimate I had ever been with anyone, and it was glaringly obvious now that we didn't know each other well enough to anticipate what the other was thinking. To have Jon be my first in anything suddenly struck me as very stupid on my part.