Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
The first recording of harry.
3.9k words
4.46
13.3k
14

Part 5 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

Friday evening came around.....

It came with an odd sensation of mixed feelings that swamped my mind as i sat next to harry in the camper, on the way back to my own house.

Yes i was looking forward to it but at the same time.....this is where my children live.

It made me feel a little uncomfortable.

My husband knew what i was doing. But my children, just would not understand if they found out.

By going back to our family home with this strange man, i felt quite guilty.

With neil the guilt was more focused on john that first time anyway. But now the boys were older.....

Back then i knew they were safely at school. Also i was just doing little 'favours' for neil.....this was a lot more...in depth.

This guilt plagued my mind for a time.

The 'what ifs' came wondering in.

An unwelcome if not familiar line of inner questioning.

John was not a problem, he had decided to work till 10 then come home early, the thrill of seeing 'it' proving too strong.

But my boys?.....what if chris needed to come home for some reason?

How embarrassing would that be....

I dare not think about it.

Trying to ignore that odd feeling i focused on the task in hand.

Which at that point involved keeping harrys wondering hands off me....for now.

"Eh!.......off.....stop it!"

Slapping his hand as it tried once more to lift up my skirt.

Even in the big cab of the camper he somehow still managed to lean right across and try sneak a peek.

Harry grinned madly from the drivers seat.

"Come on pip.....give us a sneak preview"

I'll just explain here that at work i always wore a skirt when i knew i would be seeing him afterwards. The skirt was quite conservative, it was navy blue and below the knee so didn't give much away,

But underneath i always had something special on for harry, apart from that first time in the camper when my nerves were too frayed to worry about lingerie.

Unbeknown to harry, these special undergarments had been chosen by my husband just for the occasion.

It was one of our rituals.

So...very exciting for both of us.

John would choose from my extensive wardrobe, selecting a few particular items, then i would try them on and parade in front of him where he would then make the final choice.

Harry was a big fan of stockings, and suspenders, what guy isn't?

What i had on that day was seemed black tights, that's what it appeared like to everyone at work anyway.

But i was actually wearing seemed black stockings with a pretty floral top and suspender belt complete with skimpy black knickers.

My bra was a very pretty lacy thing, see through.

Harry had been eyeing me up in the afternoon, mentally undressing me.

But now his patience had grown thin.

"Eh.....NO!"

Another well aimed slap kept his free left hand at bay, for now.

We were getting close to our place, just around the corner.

To keep up the pretence of our clandestine affair i asked harry to park around the corner. Just in case john came home early.

While he parked up i made a call.

I had to know that chris was where he should be.

He answered almost immediately.

I asked if he was sure he had his inhaler? Lame excuse i know.

In the background there was a lot of noise, sounded like a bloody arcade.

Chris replied impatiently, telling me that

"Yeah!....course i have"

And that was that.

Oh my....that felt better, knowing he was at his friends house and absorbed in things that seem important at that age.

We got out and walked the 100 yards or so to our house, my short heels clicking on the pavement....harry kept feeling my bum up as we walked.

In the end i gave up trying to stop him.

Once inside i locked the front door leaving the key in the lock just in case.

While even the slightest chance remained of chris coming back, i couldn't be too careful.

Inviting harry to go in the living room i asked if he wanted a drink? He did.

Passing him one of johns beers from the fridge then making an excuse about having to get a new bottle of wine from the bedroom. This was actually my chance to switch the cameras on.

One was high up on a bookshelf facing the base of the bed, the other was hidden inside a wardrobe that had its door ajar. This one faced the side of the bed.

With both cameras rolling i went back down to the kitchen, poured myself a large white wine and joined harry in the living room.

There he was looking at our family pictures. The sight of him doing that suddenly brought back that guilty feeling.....

Hearing me come in he turned around smiling, he'd been looking at a picture of us all on holiday. Harry made a comment about me having two fine boys.

"It was a joint effort"

I grinned back then took a big drink from my glass, feeling like I needed it.

Sitting down on the settee i watched as harry pointed to the picture of john and asked

"This him?"

I nodded, taking another drink, it had nearly gone.

Harry moved closer to the photo and scrutinized my husbands image.

He mumbled something to himself.... then said

"He's a fine looking fella.....not as handsome as me of course"

He turned and winked, took a big swig from his bottle then came and sat close to me.

With my wine gone i set the glass down and crossed my legs, harrys eyes instantly noticing my skirt riding up.

He tried again, but i swatted him

"In a minute!...... honestly....your like a kid in a candy shop"

Harry snorted and said something about going to punish me for making him wait.

With the wine drunk fast on an empty stomach it was going straight to my head and i began to relax a little.

Feeling more comfortable i chatted to my boyfriend. Mainly about the day at work but also harry asked a fair few questions.

About the house, kids, john etc.

But it was not long before the conversation took on a more intimate tone, we were sat very close, harry had his arm over my shoulder, fingers playing with my earlobe.....i like that.

A moment later it all seemed to happen at once.

We began kissing, slowly at first, the passion rising.

What had been simmering between us all day was coming to the boil.

He quickly had a hand in my blouse squeezing and groping my left boob, gently pinching the nipple, sending pulses of exquisite sensation all through me.

"Mmmmm"

I purred approval as my hand slid further up harrys leg to his crotch, exploring the growing bulge.

Breaking off our kiss harry gently pushed me back in the seat and quickly had my blouse buttons undone and my tit scooped out the bra.

It was in his mouth in a jiffy, sucking and flicking his tongue across my...oh so....sensitive nipple.

"oh yeah"

I gasped, letting my head flop back for a moment..... and there they were...... up on the wall.... watching me.

Family pictures....

They were everywhere.....the boys....mum and dad....granny and grandad....

I had planned to pretty much go straight upstairs but what with the wine and getting caught up in the moment....

The pictures were a timely reminder.

Regaining some control i pushed back on harry, squirming out from underneath him.

His puzzled look soon turned to one of wicked glee as i said in a breathless voice

"Let's go upstairs"

I headed for the stairs while harry struggled getting his boots off.

Because of this i had a brief moment alone in the bedroom with the cameras.

I got into position at the bottom of the bed and looked up at the book shelf camera.

Harrys footsteps could be heard rapidly approaching up the stairs.....there wasn't much time.

Looking at the camera i smiled, then mouthed the words

"I love you"

It was my personal gesture to my husband. A little bit of sentiment just before the 'show'.

Harry appeared at the door seconds later, coming slowly in, looking around.

His eyes lingering on the bed before settling on me

"Ooo pippa.....on the marital bed no less.....you naughty girl"

On hearing this

I gave him my best sweet innocent look....and in my sexiest voice said

"Oh?......i thought i was your good girl"

Now safely in the bedroom, i was much more relaxed and free to be mischievous....my alter ego....a tease.

My words had the desired effect, it's a pity that harry was not, in his current position, in view of the cameras.

The look on his face.....

He came to me then and we embraced, kissing passionately, his arms holding me tight.

I'm very aware that my husband will be watching this later tonight.....

Harry breaks off our kiss and orders me to strip down to my undies.

Which i dutifully do. I like being told what to do.

He settles down on the bed to watch, now in full view of the cameras. John will have his first view of my boyfriend.

I wonder absently, what will john think of him?

With my outer layers gone i stand there and let harry have a good look, his eyes are all over me, it's delicious.

"Mmmm.....very nice....now.... take the bra off"

I obey the next order, tossing it on the floor.

Harrys eyes widen a little.

"Ok.....good....now....do that thing....you know....suck them....."

Scooping my left breast up in my right hand i slowly bring the nipple to my mouth and lick it, flicking my tongue from side to side, before sucking it between my lips.....all the while maintaining eye contact with a leering harry

".....oh yeah.....thats it......fuck me that looks good"

What I'm doing to myself is causing my whole body to tingle....

I want to touch between my legs but haven't been told to by harry....oh god....I'm aching down there!

Next I'm instructed to swap and do the other one. During this time harry begins to undress, taking his shirt off. Then standing up to remove his trousers and socks leaving the underpants on.

A huge bulge is visible, stretching the thin fabric

He sits back down on the bed and continues watching me.

Next he wants me to walk.

He loves to watch my bum as i move. I walk up and down the bedroom past harry..... feeling his eyes devouring me.

His next order is to crawl up and down past him on all fours. Harry strokes himself through his underpants while he stares at me.

During this time of obeying orders while being ogled I've become so aroused that i can feel that my knickers are very damp indeed.

Next he indicates for me to crawl up to him, between his open legs. He sits there on the bed looking down at me.

"Use your mouth.....but leave it in there....for now"

This he especially likes.

Sucking and nibbling his cock, through his underpants.

It seemed odd to me first time harry asked.....but I've tried it on john ever since and he loves it.

I wrap my mouth around harrys growing bell end, working my lips and tongue through the thin material.

The pants have a faint smell of urine and the cloth is drying my tongue out quickly so i have to keep wetting it back in my mouth.

Soon harrys pants are soaked, his cock bulging right out.

"Mmmmm"

He groans gently above while playing with my hair.

It's got quite hard and it's not long before I'm given my next instruction

"Take em off....with your teeth"

Harry stands up

Carefully pinning the waistband of his pants between my teeth and pulling them down, harrys big fat cock springs forth, almost fully erect.

The next order is music to my ears

"Suck it"

I've been daydreaming of this all afternoon. But it's not just for the fact that I like it....

There are two other reasons.

Firstly, i know my husband will be watching what I'm going to do.

Secondly, i know how harry works and i know what's coming next. If I'm a really 'good girl' i know that i can get what i've been aching for.... quicker.

So, i go to town on dear old harrys super sized bell end, sucking on it like it was the last one in the world.

As i feel it inflating in my mouth I'm aware of the cameras position, both of them.

I have my back to one but the other is in view of my face...

It's tempting to glance up....

But it's too risky, harry is watching me closely while running his fingers through my hair, talking softly

"Ooo yeah.....what a good girl.....oh pip.....your a good girl"

His words are spoken so softly.

The big hot bell end is now filling my mouth to capacity, i can taste his precum beginning to flow....

While sucking him I've been teasing his bald scrotum with my long nails, and now it's time to give that some special attention too.....speed things along....

Taking the huge flared hood out my mouth, running my tongue all of the way down his stiff throbbing shaft..... turning my head to one side i suck in one big ripe plum.... flicking my tongue..... gently nibbling....

A groan from above, his fingers tighten around my hair.

'am I being good enough yet harry?'

That little voice at the back of my mind speaks in mocking tone.

A tell tale tremble in harrys right leg, always the right one.... curious.

It's not going to be long now....this good girls going to get her reward.

Switching from one plum to the other i concentrate my efforts, putting on as much pressure as i dare.

Harry groans again, this time louder.

He whispers something to himself inaudible and then says

"oh god yeah.....shit!.....ok.....ok that's enough.....get on the bed"

As he says it harry pushes me gently away.

The moment I've been waiting for has arrived.

Quickly getting up onto our bed, there's an air of urgency filling the room.

My own eagerness is obvious but i can see it in harry too, he's practically drooling. He has that determined hungry look in his eyes.....that i love to see.

Laying down on my back i watch as he gets into position between my legs, his big fat cock wobbling as he moves... pointing rudely at me.

Carefully i glance up, above his head, towards where i know the camera is watching....

It's a special secret look, for my husband.

A second later harry is on me, his face buried in my tits.

Opening my mouth wide and drawing in a sharp breath at the sensation of not only harrys mouth and tongue busily devouring first one and then the other nipple.....but also his middle finger roughly inserted up past my knickers crotch....straight into my hot wet slit.

Pushing my head back into the pillow and closing my eyes, beginning to pant, both hands on harrys bald head.

I'm so turned on i can feel it building already, i can't help it. Harry finger fucks me hard, alternating between hard rapid thrusts and slower caresses while bringing his thumb into play rubbing my clit at the same time.

I'm really panting now, legs open wide, bucking my hips up in tune with his pistoning hand.....i can feel it coming fast

"Oh god yeah......oh yeah.....harry.....please....."

I don't want to come on his finger....i want his dick

"Harry...... please.....harry.....no....i......i want...."

He slows his actions and brings his head out my tits, he's grinning and his lips are wet with saliva.....moving up into position i feel the big hood on the inside of my upper left thigh sliding right up to my entrance.

Harry whispers to me while gazing into my eyes

"you want what?.....tell me what you want"

He moves again, using his left hand to pull my knickers gusset to one side and this time the big hood nudges right up against my aching.....slick.... waiting hole

"Oh god yeah"

I almost cry out, i want it so bad i could scream.

Harry whispers again

"What do you want pip?.....say it.....come on say it......tell me what you want"

Panting, red faced..... anticipation eating me alive....i glance down between us, licking my lips before replying

"I want that.....i want it"

Harry knows i don't like cursing but he has trained me to curse when he wants me to....he knows i will do it for him when really turned on

"What's it called?......say it....and mean it"

With my voice shaking with excitement, my whole body trembling in anticipation, i tell him what he wants to hear

"I....I want your.. cock.....I want your..... fucking cock now!"

Afterwards, while listening to this particular bit on the playback, my voice sounds so different it doesn't even sound like me.

John joked that i must have been possessed at the time.

Harry doesn't waste much time in granting me my explicit desire....

He pushes the whole length inside me in one swift move, right up to the hilt.

The climax is upon me before i know it. As soon as he's in me I'm bucking and writhing underneath him.... reveling in that 'full' sensation....until..... throwing my head back into the pillow.....mouth held open in silent scream.....

My senses overload and for a brief moment I'm lost in a fog of pure pleasure......

I come to trembling from head to toe, breathing hard.

Harry is sniggering, looking down with a gleeful, triamphant expression

"Oh yeah....pip.....you did it again.....fuck me I'm soaked"

I'm suddenly aware of how wet my lower half is, I've gushed big time....

Relaxing my legs i let harry get on with what he does best, although i can feel a headache coming on due to the sheer power of this one i'm eager to have more and i know he won't give me time to recover anyway.

A familiar squelching noise comes from down between us as he builds up a steady rhythm.

That feeling of vulnerability fills me once again, knowing that I'm not going anywhere....even if i wanted to....

kinky...but i like it.

He kisses me deeply as his thing ploughs in and out, stretching my soaking fanny. With every in thrust i feel his bald hot nut sack squash against my bum, it's a delicious sensation....

Harry breaks off the kiss and settles down to some serious fucking, pounding into me solidly in that mechanical way of his.

And, in that mechanical way he keeps going....and going....and going....

Later while reviewing the footage we see that he fucks me hard and fast for nearly an hour. You can see his back glistening with sweat.

I've since met guys that are more virile but they were much younger, for his age harry was extraordinarily fit.

During our session on the bed i share with my husband, i came another 5 times making 6 in total.

This time harry only came once in my fanny, about half way through. This was while i was still on my back, by that time we were both bathed in sweat.

He goaded me again, informing me what was about to happen 'making' me beg for it.....

It looks and sounds amazing on the video....if i may say so myself....

The only other position we did that day was doggy.

Concentrating so much as i were on the bookcase camera high up at the foot of the bed....I'd forgotten about the wardrobe one which was much closer to the bed and on a level with it....

I had been giving cautious little looks up past harrys writhing body as he thrust into me while i lay on my back.

But now, in this position, it was much better.

On all fours facing the wardrobe, with harry on my back.....my tits fighting each other in tune to every powerful thrust....harry whispering obscenities in my ear.....my lustful moans and gasps.....all while gazing wickedly into the camera.... that harry knew nothing about.

After almost 2 hours both cameras have ran out and we are unable to capture harrys final climax, which, rarely for him, was in my mouth.

Curiously harry always seemed to like coming in my fanny. In the course of our 'affair' he only finished in my mouth a few times.

This time he'd pulled it out of me while on all fours i'd turned around to clean it for him between positions and well....he rather enjoyed my enthusiastic cleaning.....and couldn't help but give me a drink.

He was always fascinated in that i swallowed it and made a big thing out of calling me dirty, which i did find quite amusing.

With harry you never knew when he was serious or not.

So i just had some fun and teased him, asking him if he wanted a taste? While trying to kiss him.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers
12