Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 32

Story Info
Pippa receives her punishment.
3.5k words
4.65
6.8k
12

Part 32 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers

I entered our bedroom that night filled to overflowing with the most intense sense of excitement....and just the right amount of apprehension....a dash....to add that all important spice.

It was the perfect balance.

The speed at which Dave had adopted this unfamiliar role of dominant master had taken me by surprise.

Indeed, later while discussing what happened that night with john, he too had been surprised by the natural talent his 'student' possessed.

Dave's latent dominant side, which had been kept hidden away for all those years.....was now free to be explored.

And i, was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of his pent up desires.

Once we were all inside our bedroom with the door closed i was ordered by Dave onto the bed, on all fours.

Dutifully complying with the words, "Yes sir."

Making sure i gave a little shameful look back over my shoulder as i mounted the bed, crawling into the middle....waiting for the next instructions.

At this point, I'm so turned on that i can feel a tickle on the inside of my thigh right at the top, moving downwards.

I'm leaking.

I hear them whispering something, can't make it out.

They approach the bed.

Being careful not to make eye contact with my masters, glancing to my left as they get nearer.

John is moving to my front, Dave the rear...

The mattress dips down and bed creaks as Dave gets on, crawling up to me, he's on my left side and just behind.

John doesn't get on the bed but gets down on his knees, his upper half resting on the bed Dave's phone in hand ready, pointed at me...

Having them both in position, surrounding me....i cannot accurately describe...there are no words to do that feeling of sweet vulnerability proper justice.

I don't make eye contact with John but I'm aware that he looks at Dave and a nod is given....I'm ready....and so are they.

My next order is barked by Dave, "Pull your dress up."

I do as I'm told, immediately.

Reaching back with right hand, pulling my dress up and over my bum, revealing the bare, knickerless condition that I'm in.

However, i purposely do not say a word, my action unaccompanied by any compliant vocal response...

This is done spontaneously and with reason...hoping to provoke a response.

I'm not to be disappointed....

An abrupt and very noticeable shift in Dave's weight on the mattress signals his reaction....a split second later i hear and feel my masters response to my insolent behaviour.

A loud crack followed instantly by a bolt of stinging pain....as Dave's hand comes down with force on my bare bottom.

Even though i know it's coming i still look surprised on viewing the footage later, mouth open wide gasping, eyes narrowed....you can really see the pain in my expression....and also....the pleasure.

A twisted, but exhilarating combination.

Dave's voice again, he's completely absorbed in his role....as am i.

"What's my name?!" The words sound cold and harsh, not like our friend at all.

"Mr roebuck sir....sorry sir." My whimpered response.

"Good...don't let that happen again.... now...let's have a look shall we...."

I feel the weight shift slightly on the bed and although I'm staring straight ahead, i know he's inspecting my private area.

Dave's harsh voice again, "You.... bad girl."

The word 'you' is overemphasized and sounds quite sinister.

He's seen how wet i am back there.

Dave continues, "So....not only have you come to class without your underwear....then lied that you were sorry.... you've also been enjoying the whole thing... haven't you?....and don't lie to me again!"

I don't, and promptly reply that i have enjoyed myself...sir.

"So....what does that make you?....I'll tell you shall i?...it makes you a dirty girl....that's what you are....say it!"

I repeat his words, "I'm a dirty girl....sir."

John is staring into the phone screen while he records my reprimand....i notice absently.....that his hand is trembling very slightly....while i myself..... tremble all over.

However, what happens next sets my heart thumping....and the excitement level soaring....

My husband takes his eyes off the screen briefly to look at Dave as they discuss my imminent punishment.

Dave asks, "What do you think?....a dozen?"

John replies, "Oh I'd say a dozen Mr roebuck...she has been a very bad....dirty girl....after all."

He glances at me wearing a smug, wicked grin.

Quickly looking away i ready myself for what I'm about to receive, clutching the duvet tightly....quick breaths through my nose.

Oh god....the anticipation is driving me crazy.

I feel the weight shift on the bed again as Dave gets into a new position.

A strong hand grasping at the back of my neck, gripping... holding tight...I'm not going anywhere....

Next his voice, close to my ear as he leans down and says in a quiet but commanding tone, "Get yourself ready dirty girl....this is for your own good."

I feel him move back up away from my ear....then....it begins.

Dave is a big guy, bigger than john, broad chested, big arms and hands.

He's powerful, and i don't stand a chance.

He holds me tight by the scruff of my neck while bringing his big hand down hard on my arse....again....and again....and again.

Crack....crack.....cracrack...one after another.

I'm thrust into the blissful turmoil of sweet conflict...pain and pleasure...

It is only later while watching the video, that the full extent of my erotic arousal is appreciated.

It's with great interest that i listen to the excited words of my masters, through a haze of sensation.

While Dave is giving me a 'good-hiding', their excited comments begin to filter through...this fog of exquisite feeling.

Voices.

John remarking on how good it looks on video.

Dave, between swipes with his big hand on my bum, "Oh shit yeah...fuck me!....look at that!"

What he is referring to is not immediately apparent, but it soon becomes clear on closer inspection of the video playback.

While Dave is striking me with enough force to make my whole body shake... something can be seen on the video...in the background.

It is what appears to be water, flying off his hand on every stroke.

Except, it's not water...it's proof of how i excited I'm finding this role play and subsequent spanking.

I'm leaking badly, so much so that it's on Dave's hand as he hits me.

I lose count of the strokes at 7 and by the time Dave's big hand strikes 12...I'm reduced to quivering jelly.

My face and neck flushed red, breathing hard, my eyes closed tight shut....I'm shaking from tip to toe.

My bottom feels numb. Dave lets go my neck and moves back a little.

Through my heavy breathing i hear john moving away from my front and going to join Dave round back, inspecting his handywork.

A chuckle precedes his admiring words, "Oh yeah.....very nice...you got her good and red....well done."

There's a brief pause after Dave thanks him.

Slowly opening my eyes, they're watering....feeling is starting to come back into my rear...and it stings!

Daves voice, addressing me again, "Now girl...what do you have to say?"

In a small, shaky voice my reply, "Sorry sir....I'm sorry i lied Mr roebuck."

This appears to calm him down a little, but the role play is not over yet.

Next i hear more whispering, i can just about make out something john says, something about, "Want to do with her?"

Then daves voice again, "I want you to show us how dirty you are.... understood?"

I reply that i do, sir.

Dave then instructs me to touch myself, but I'm not to move from the position I'm in, he wants me to do it while on my knees...

It's not a problem I've pleased myself lots of times in that position before.

But I'm still shaking from Dave's vigorous handywork and need a moment to recover.

My rear is still a little numb in places but mainly feels hot and the stinging pain is creeping across my cheeks.

I don't dare ask them for a moment to rest so i deliberately take my time getting properly into position.

Getting down on my elbows, lowering my head and upper body right onto the duvet, legs opening wide.

Then i rest my head on my left forearm...and....with my right hand...reach back between my thighs.

Fingers exploring...

My god I'm wet! It's surprising i haven't come while being spanked....that was an erotic rush to remember...

However it has left me very close....it's not going to take much.

Making contact with my wet heat, the hairs matted with my own juices.

Closing my eyes and letting out a loud gasp as i run two fingers slowly down my slick slit, letting them move lightly across my swollen clit, "Aaahhh."

The shakes begin again, i can't help it. There's no way i can hold back.... i need this.... now.

I don't either bother to insert the fingers, there's no need, I'm so close.

Going straight for my aching clit, rubbing it hard in a circular motion....

Closing my eyes tight, screaming into the duvet as it overpowers me, "Arrgh."

This desperate cry immediately followed by gasps of heavy breath. I'm trembling and hardly coherent, the level of pleasure almost too much.

I can feel it on my shaking hand a split second before the guys muffled voices, their excited words seem far away.

Warm, watery fluid flows briefly over my fingers.....in the background dave can initially be heard, "Oh god.. YES!....love it when she does that."

John's voice agreeing, exclaiming how much there is then commenting that I'm a very dirty girl.

While I'm beginning to 'come round' noticing my surroundings more....I'm aware of Dave saying something about, "Can't take this anymore."

The bed moving as he gets off, then the sound of clothing being removed....

Opening my eyes, john can be seen manoeuvring to a wider angle view away from the bed, on my left side.

His face is red with excitement, grinning wickedly at me before glancing back at Dave who is just in view, he's quickly getting naked and it is with that same volatile cocktail of excitement and apprehension that i noitice he's ready for me, big stiff dick waving in the air as he takes his top off.

He is certainly ready for me....but am i ready for him?

I'm still very sensitive back there from the spanking and recent climax...

If i stay in role then I cannot refuse him, I'm his.....but if i indicate I've had too much?

It's a brief conflict of interest, and there can be only one victor, the choice for me... obvious.

I decide to stay in role...i want him....i want it.

Dave is soon undressed. He approaches from my left flank, cock pointing up and at me...

"Turn over.....get on your back dirty girl." He still looks angry but has that hungry lustful look, just there under the surface.....mmmm....god i love this!

My legs still feel weak so i let myself flop over, rolling onto my back and not forgetting the obedient, "Yes.. Mr... roebuck."

This time my whimpered words come out between quick breaths.

"Spread your legs." Is the next indignant order.

Doing as I'm told with a, "Yes sir." I feel so weak and vulnerable, opening myself up to him, I'm laid bare.....an easy target.

Dave looks me up and down slowly and for a brief moment the strict Mr roebuck is gone, i see our friend, my Dave, eyes full of affection for me....and desire.

The moment however is over quickly as John gives our friend some goading advice, reminding him of his role...

"That's it Mr roebuck....go on.... she's yours....teach her a lesson."

The fleeting glance of Dave now gone....Mr roebuck is in charge....and he wastes no time in asserting his dominance.

Moving quickly and with a stern determined look in his eye.

He is going to fuck me and I'm powerless to stop him....oh dear....poor me.

Mentally licking my lips at the delicious prospect immediately ahead.... my only regret is that i am clothed.

I do enjoy it like that but at that moment i want skin to skin contact, although with Dave it's more like skin to hair contact.

Soon he is on top of me, the weight pressing me down into the mattress, my breathing immediately restricted...oh god...I love that feeling of being pinned.... nowhere to go....I'm his.

Holding my hands up against his big shoulders as a small token of resistance....hoping he will take the bait.

Meanwhile Dave's thing finds its own way, no guiding hand is needed, I'm so slick and open.

He pushes it inside me in one swift move...hard.

"Aagghh!" My loud squeal is joined a second later by John's excited voice, "Quick....hold her arms down....yeah....that's it."

John has noticed my little act of defiance....good...he knows what I want.

Dave lifts up a little arching his back, grabs my arms at the wrist and pins them above my head.

I struggle hard, pilling on the pressure, a little give... but then Dave compensates....I'm pinned again and this time there's no escape....even though I try.

Dave holds me down while he fucks me deep and slow....I struggle fiercely but it's no good he's too strong....and.. as a result of my predicament, a strong climax follows almost immediately.

The last thing i see before screwing my eyes up in ecstasy is Dave's leering, defiant expression....he's won....he's having me...making me come....and I'm powerless to stop him.

Upon reviewing the video playback later, it shows my gushing climax in a close up well timed by John, the juices squirting around Dave's big cock as he ploughs me, some even splashes on the phone lense.

My loud moans can be heard in the background, filling the bedroom.

Dave does not stop, despite my tensing up, legs gripping tight.

It is reminiscent of when harry used to fuck me, that mechanical way....he just keeps going.

He keeps me his prisoner, keeps me in that oh so... special place.

For how long I'm unaware at the time, it just seems endless. Dave has had his big balls emptied recently so it's easier for him to hold back.

All the time it's happening I'm aware of John videoing us, from different angles, close ups etc.

His excited comments and goading of Dave join my moans and gasps.

Eventually however, Dave can hold back no more.

We all know it's going to happen. I stare up into Dave's eyes as he loses control....wide eyed and transfixed.

It is fascinating to see, to watch it happen as he comes out of character, the defiant, smug, confident Mr roebuck quickly evaporating....my Dave beginning to reappear.

And as Mr roebuck leaves him, so does his seed....into me.

I almost wish that my hands were free, to feel him, feel that broad, sweaty hairy back and buttocks...taught.

I would dig my nails in....leave him a little reminder of how he makes me feel.

However, just as the view of my lovers climax expression narrows, my eyes closing tight with the force of my own powerful orgasm I satisfy myself with the knowledge that Dave has seen the smug, defiant look in my eyes...as he loses control....he now...belongs to me.

Coming to, afterwards.

Feeling his grip on my hands relinquish, I'm free.

We lay in blissful embrace, panting, bathed in sweat.

My arms finally around him, to feel, to caress.

I become aware of John down between our legs filming up close, he's saying something in excited tones, "Oh my god....look at that....there's loads of it."

There is too, despite draining him earlier, it still feels like he's pumping gallons into me....I can feel it running out.

Dave raises his head from my neck where he'd been nestled and we make eye contact once more, now Mr roebuck has truly gone I stare lovingly into Dave's eyes, a thin smile tracing across my mouth before saying, "My my....you have missed me haven't you?"

Dave looks wearily but contentedly back down at me, beginning to grin himself, making comment that indeed, he has.

I kiss him then, slow and sensual as the last little spurts leave him and I begin to feel it deflating.

I would have happily kept him there while it got hard again but my husband was desperate to get a 'pulling out' shot on the video.

It does look good, Dave's spent floppy cock slipping out my fanny followed by a stream of spunk....have I been creampied!

I lay there enjoying the leaking sensation for a moment before sitting up and assessing the damage....yep the outfit is well and truly christened....covered in the sticky stuff.

The boys watch as I strip, now out of role I'm glad to be out of it and free to be me, just naked me.

After cleaning myself with a towel there follows a rest period, in which we all lay on the bed and chat, discussing our role play session, amongst other things.

It does become apparent that John is not wanting to join in, not yet at least.

He mentions wanting to get more video and stills of me with Dave, and so, remains clothed.

After our chat John shows us the footage he's got so far.

It's very erotic for all of us to see. Oh god, I love watching myself getting fucked, it's the best.

Anyway, the inevitable happens and Dave becomes aroused once more....

It is funny when John notices Dave's hard on, looks from that to me and says, "Well.....looks like your going to be busy love....I'll leave that in your capable hands."

Both myself and Dave have a good giggle.

John gets up and backs off, as he does so I notice the big bulge in his trousers and offer to take care of it for him?

He declines which surprises me. I think he sees a little confusion too, within my eyes.

On seeing that he assures me that i can take care of him later, but for now the night belongs to me and Dave.

This is the first time that my husband's true depth of voyeurism is realised.

To pass up being part of it in favour of watching it.

Anyway, he watches us kissing, Dave having a go on my tits....then me sucking cock.

Then, after I've mounted my special horsey and gone for a ride....I kind of lose track of my husband.

I'm aware of him leaving the bedroom, taking Dave's phone with him, he does reappear from time to time.

But honestly? At the time I didn't really care what he was doing, I was lost somewhere else... somewhere very special.

Talk about happy place....Dave is a very capable lover, he knows just what to do and has the strength and stamina to go with that knowledge.

That night, he brought me off so many times....

John did join us right at the end, after I'd been ravaged....sweaty....sticky....used.

And here is where another fetish of John's began to emerge.... sloppy seconds.

I'd noticed it before of course, how excited he got, doing it while I was 'dirty'.

He handed Dave his phone and our friend filmed my hubby fucking me missionary, adding his contribution moments later.

This was to become a common theme in John's routine, doing it straight after another guy had just finished.

He later told me it was one of the best things about sharing, the feel of me after another man had used me.

And that's not all.

On reviewing the footage later, we found out what my husband had been doing while his friend took care of me.

It emerged that John had been wandering around the house, recording mainly the sound of his wife's lovemaking.

John, it appeared, loves auditory stimulation perhaps even more than visual.

On the video we see John in the living room sat on the sofa listening to our bed creaking above, soft moans from me can be heard, as can Dave's grunts and cursing.

It also shows occasional visits to the bathroom, where the footage is briefly stopped.....this is when John had masturbated....the excitement of listening to us proving too much.

He did this three times.

His favourite part of the night, John later told me, was pretending he'd come home from work early and discovered my act of infidelity with his best friend.

But rather than be angry he'd watched us from the ajar bedroom door....

The video shows John's movements from the hallway, up the stairs, across the landing and finally creeping up to and filming through the crack in the door.

Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers
12