Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum made some sandwiches when we got home and we had a cup of tea and a chat, then it was time for us to leave. Mum made Lesley promise that she'd come back and see them again soon and after a hug from mum and a handshake from dad we were on our way.

It always surprises me how small London really is. We took the district line tube from Stepney Green to Gloucester Road and half an hour later we emerged in a different world to the one my parents lived in. According to the street guide Kate and Daniel's place was a bit too far to walk and so we got a taxi to take us the half mile or so to our destination.

I hadn't given much thought to where Daniel and Kate would live but I hadn't expected where we ended up. Technically, I guess you could describe it as a 'terraced' house but only in the same way that you would describe Buckingham Palace as 'detached' one. In common with its neighbours it was painted brilliant white and set back from the road about five yards. A low white wall with iron railings marked the boundary to the front of the property.

We rang the bell and Kate and Daniel both came to the front door to meet us.

"Hi there you two," said Kate as she opened the door. "Come on in."

"Hi, I hope we're on time" I said. "Lesley, this is Kate and Daniel. Kate, Daniel, this is my girlfriend Lesley."

"Hi," said Lesley. "It's nice to meet you finally." and then proceeded to hug them both in turn.

"I'm sorry if we smell of smoke," I said as we walked into the hallway. "We went to the pub with my parents at lunchtime."

"Oh yes," said Daniel. "Kate told me that you were going to meet your parents. How did it go?"

"Lesley aced it," I said. "They love her."

"I was so nervous about meeting them," said Lesley, holding my hand, "but Sandy, Steven's mum is lovely." Then she added, "And so is Steven's dad too, but he's a little bit scary also." Daniel and Kate laughed at this.

"Well, I guess that you'd like to freshen up then," said Kate. "We thought that we'd go out for some food if that's ok. We've got a table booked at the Hard Rock Café for seven. It will take about fifteen minutes to get there so how about meeting back downstairs at six thirty. Dress code is relaxed and so jeans and a tee shirt is what we'll be wearing."

"I didn't think that you could book at the Hard Rock Café," I said.

"You can't but Daniel is buddies with the manager. You'll see what I mean when we get there. Now let me show you where your room is."

Kate showed us to our bedroom and on the way gave us a tour of the house. It was considerably bigger than its frontage suggested, being much deeper than it was wide. Split over four floors, in total there were 8 bedrooms, with a swimming pool and gym in the basement. At the end of the garden was a mews house above the five car garage. Apparently Kate and Daniel had only moved in a year ago. Daniel had bought the house to make a fresh start when they got married but it had taken two years to gut and re model it. It felt more like a hotel than a house.

When we were alone in our room, Lesley said, "Well I can see why you wanted to see Kate again, she's stunning."

"What about Daniel?" I said "I don't want you doing anything you're not happy with."

"Don't be silly. He's dishy," she said, "and he's kept himself in shape too."

We got in the shower and soaped each other off. I wanted to fuck Lesley there and then but she told me to save myself for later. After we'd dried ourselves off, Lesley sorted her hair and put on the tightest pair of stretch jeans I had ever seen. Her high heels gave her a couple more inches of height than she usually had and accentuated the shape of her legs. Aided by not having any knickers on, the seam of her jeans went deep into the crack her arse but the end result looked fantastic. On top she wore a grey silk camisole top with no bra. Every now and then you could see the outline of her nipples against the shiny material.

I put on a pair of jeans but wasn't sure whether to put on a shirt or a tee shirt. Lesley reached into her bag and produced a khaki tee shirt which she told me to put on. It was tight and it left nothing to the imagination. The fit accentuated everything, my pecs, my abs, my biceps and triceps. Lesley certainly knew how to make the most of her man. "Come on Rambo," she said. "We don't want to be late."

We went downstairs to the kitchen where Daniel and Kate were waiting. Kate looked similarly stunning. She also had a tight pair of jeans on and a tight white top with Harley Davidson written across it which accentuated both her waist and her breasts. Daniel also kept the Harley Davidson theme going with a pair of jeans and a grey, mechanic's style, short sleeved shirt with the company logo splashed across the back.

"We've opened a bottle," said Daniel, "would you like a glass of champagne?" He poured Lesley and me a glass and then raised his own in a toast. "To new friends," he said and we all chinked our glasses.

"I'm guessing you are Harley Davidson enthusiasts," I said to Daniel and Kate.

"With a surname like ours we don't really have a choice," Daniel joked.

"Daniel has one and he rides it with his buddies around London but I'm too scared to go on the back," said Kate.

"Oh, you should," said Lesley. "There's nothing like it. I go on the back of Steven's BMW. It's such a thrill."

"Technically it's David's BMW," I said. "I fixed it up and they let me ride it."

"I wondered what happened to that bike," said Daniel. "It was an R90s wasn't it?"

"Oh no you've started him off," said Kate. "Anything to do with cars and bikes," she joked.

"I'm sorry, Kate's right," said Daniel. "Quickly changing the subject then, I meant to say Lesley, that you look absolutely stunning this evening, in fact both you and Kate look stunning."

"Thank you for noticing Daniel, we do like to make the effort for our men you know," said Lesley, who then turned to Kate and said, "Kate, I know you've kissed Steven previously, so would you mind if, before we went out, I kissed your husband?"

"Be my guest," said Kate. "He's all yours. Just hand him back when you've finished with him," she joked.

Lesley stepped closer to Daniel, who had to bend down slightly to meet her lips and they started a long lingering kiss. I turned to Kate who put her arms around my neck and offered me her lips. As I started to kiss her I heard her sigh as our tongues connected.

After a few minutes we all came up for air and Daniel said, "Well that certainly broke the ice. Perhaps we should get some food now. I think the taxi driver is already outside."

The taxi driver was waiting patiently, secure in the knowledge that his fare was safe and Daniel's tip would be good. It was a short journey to Hyde Park Corner and perhaps it was no coincidence that there were a few Harley's parked up on the pavement outside when we got to the restaurant. There was a queue to get in but when we walked up to the front door the security guard said, "Good evening Mr. Davidson, Mrs. Davidson." and let us straight in. The manager repeated the greeting and we were led to our table. On the way we passed some other Harley enthusiasts and Daniel and Kate stopped to talk to them and introduce us. They were mainly men but there were a few women too. You could see that the guys couldn't help noticing Lesley and Kate, but it would have been rude not to, given the effort they had made.

When we had been seated Kate said in a mocking tone, "That's Daniel's gang over there. Instead of the Hells Angels they should call themselves Hells Bankers or Hells Media Personalities."

"I thought I recognised one of them. They're certainly a lot different from the Crash Hounds," I said to Lesley. Lesley picked up the story and told Daniel and Kate about our trip to Matlock Bath last weekend, how we'd met the Crash Hounds motorcycle club and how she'd had to wiggle her arse at them before they would tell her where the shop was that sold tight leather jeans.

"If only we'd known," said Daniel we know just the place down here.

We ordered and I had a delicious steak. Daniel and Kate told us a bit about their lives and we told them something of ours. By 8.30 p.m. we were finished and all keen to go back to the house. Daniel paid the bill despite our weak protestations and the same taxi that had delivered us was waiting outside to take us home.

When we got back, the girls poured themselves another glass of champagne and then made their excuses in order to change into something more suitable.

"Why don't you two sit outside and have a drink and a cigar," Kate said.

"I'm not normally allowed to do this," said Daniel. "It's like all my Christmases are coming at once."

Daniel poured us both a whiskey and fetched a couple of cigars from a humidor in his wine cave. I have never smoked cigarettes but I've always liked cigars and these ones were excellent.

"Is there anything I should know about Lesley?" he asked.

"She talks a lot when she's nervous," I offered jokingly.

"I meant more about likes and dislikes."

"Lesley's fairly broad minded, the only thing that is definitely out of bounds is anal sex."

"I understand."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes of course," he replied.

"Would you know anything about a Scottish private investigator, probably ex copper, asking questions about me?"

Daniel drew on his cigar and thought for a moment, then said, "His name is Robert MacGregor. He is a security consultant and yes an ex copper from Strathclyde. My company uses him a lot to check out the murky dealings of company directors and bureaucrats. He is good at his job too, but unfortunately for him he stuck out like a sore thumb in a gym in the east end."

"They don't take kindly to coppers asking questions in that neck of the woods, surely he knew that."

"He spends his time following fat cats in Jags these days and waiting for bosses to shag their secretaries. I think he just forgot what life was like on the other side of the street. But make no mistake Mr. MacGregor is not a man to be messed with. He has colleagues that even your friends at the gym wouldn't want to meet. Professionals."

"Thanks for being honest. I understand, you've a lot to lose and you don't want to find your life splashed across the tabloids. Did you find out what you needed to know?"

"I think the way that Fred stood up for you told me all I needed to know but yes, Mr. MacGregor is nothing but resourceful. I have your fight record, your exam results, even your medical history. Mr. MacGregor also checked to see if you or your parents had a criminal record, which you and your mum don't, of course. Your dad was pretty handy with his fists as a young man and it brought him to the attention of the boys in blue but nothing in the last twenty five years."

"And did you check Lesley out too?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," then he added, "why, is there something you want to know?"

"She's estranged from her parents. I just wondered if there was any chance of reconciliation."

"Her father is a grade one arsehole. There were several reports of domestic abuse on his file but no convictions. I think the RAF quietly nudged him out. He lives in Saudi now, with his third wife, a Filipino. He works on some dodgy arms training contract out there. Definitely one to steer clear of I'd say."

"And her mother?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, please"

"On the face of it mum seems quite normal. Married, two kids, loving husband."

"But?"

"But she has a conviction for prostitution." Daniel stopped for a moment then said, "It seems she was part of some prostitution ring for officers and civil servants in London when she was young. She got busted and at about the same time she fell pregnant. She married Lesley's father soon after."

"So Lesley's father may not actually be her father then."

"His name is on the birth certificate that's all we can say."

"My guess," said Daniel, "is that Lesley's father abused her mother and when they divorced he made it difficult for her to see Lesley. But that's just my guess."

"Would you be able to share her mother's address with me?"

"Yes, but I'd rather Lesley didn't find out where you got it from," Daniel said and then asked, "Are we good?"

"Yes, we're good," I said.

"Great," then I'll get us a refill.

A little while later the girls came down and joined us. They both wore matching short white dressing gowns. Kate came and sat on my lap and Lesley sat on Daniel's. Both were giggling like schoolgirls and Kate announced, "We were going to get dressed up but then we decided that since you guys were only going to take our clothes off again, we'd strip down to the bare essentials." Kate then got up and let her dressing gown fall to the floor to reveal that she was wearing nothing more than a pair of stockings and a suspender belt. Lesley followed Kate and did the same.

"So what have you two girls been doing for the last half hour?" Daniel asked.

"Would you like to see?" said Lesley. She reached out for Kate's hand and pulling her up out of my lap placed Kate in front of her. Then with their hands on each other's hips the two girls began to kiss passionately. It was mesmerising to watch two such beautiful young women put on such a display for their men. Lesley grasped Kate by the buttocks and pulled her closer. She inserted her leg in between Kate's so that her thigh was pushing against Kate's pussy. Kate grabbed Lesley by the head with both hands and tried to force her tongue down Lesley's throat while rubbing herself up and down Lesley's leg. Then, as if acknowledging that they didn't want to peak too early, the girls eased off, kissing each other one last time before returning to our laps.

Kate kissed my neck while allowing me to suck on her tits. In a voice that everyone could hear she said to me, "Steve, you are a very lucky man. I didn't think I'd ever kiss another woman like that. I'd make sure that you stake your claim to Lesley before anyone else does."

"He already knows he's got me for life," Lesley told Kate. Then addressing Daniel she said with a giggle, "But you can have me tonight if you want." Daniel kissed Lesley full on. He had one hand around her back supporting her, while the other was playing with her nipples. Lesley was getting more and more aroused as he squeezed her teats between his finger and thumb. Realising that he had found one of Lesley's trigger points Daniel was exploiting it mercilessly.

"Stop that you two," ordered Kate, "and come upstairs now. Oh and Daniel, you'd better bring another bottle of champagne with you."

"Yes Mrs Davidson," said Daniel mimicking the voice of a petulant young school boy and we all followed Kate upstairs.

"Welcome to the playroom," said Kate as she opened the door to one of the bedrooms. "Daniel had this room furnished specially but we don't often use it." The room had adjustable lighting, a sound system and an overhead projector that shone videos onto a screen facing the bed. But most importantly it had the biggest bed I have ever seen.

Daniel popped open another bottle of champagne and then he and Lesley went to choose some music and a video. They had some playful banter over music choice and were giggling about the descriptions on the sex videos.

Kate pulled me over to the bed and in one swift movement she had my tee shirt off, then pushed me down onto the bed and straddled me. Bending over she kissed me and once again I could hear her sighing, this time as she rubbed her pussy against my jeans. She was obviously keen to progress as she soon broke the kiss and began to move herself down my body kissing my neck, then my nipples, then abs along the way to my crotch. Her hands worked to unbutton my fly and then she got up to pull my trousers and pants off.

Stopping to take a glug from her champagne glass she told me, "I'm going to sixty nine you now," and with that she climbed on top of me and stuck her pussy in my face. I grabbed a pillow to lift my head up a bit and then positioned her above me so that her pussy was in easy reach of my mouth. I then started to work my tongue into her hole. She squirmed on top of me and after I'd managed to stick it all the way inside her I moved across to her clit. She shuddered when I hit the spot. Her clit was still as sensitive as it had been the first time we'd met. Kate bent over me, took my cock in her hand and started to lick its head. When she began to feel the effects of my tongue on her clit she took my cock in her mouth as if to steady herself on it. I could feel her breasts pressed against me as she began to work my shaft with her tongue.

By this time Lesley and Daniel had finished sorting out the stereo and the video and having lowered the lighting came and joined us on the bed. Phil Collins was now crooning through the speakers and I could hear the occasional moans from a porn starlet on the video but with Kate on top of me I couldn't see any of the on-screen action.

"It looks like they've started without us," said Lesley. Kate broke her mouth free from my cock and straightened up to allow Daniel to kiss her. Her arse completely covered my face and I contented myself with probing her bum hole with my tongue. I could feel another hand playing with my cock and then felt Lesley take me into her mouth. Lesley sucked me gently but I could sense that she was keen to make sure she didn't push me over the edge.

After a few minutes of kissing, Kate told Daniel that she wanted suck his cock. Daniel removed his clothes and knelt in front of her. He pulled Lesley round by the arse so that she was nearer to him and then the circle was complete. Kate was grinding herself into my face while sucking Daniel's cock, Daniel was fingering Lesley's pussy and Lesley was sucking me. We carried on like this until Kate who was by far the most sensitive orgasmed on top of me.

After the orgasm had passed we broke our positions and all had another drink of champagne. Kate lay in my arms while Lesley lay with Daniel. He gently stroked her nipples. He'd already figured out that she found it relaxing. How could I have not figured that out for myself I thought? Sometimes it takes another guy to show you where you are going wrong.

On the video, two girls were sixty-nine'ing while the one on top was being spit roasted by two guys. A black guy with an enormous cock was fucking her from behind while a white guy fucked her face.

"Will you guys do that to me?" asked Kate.

"We'll do anything you want," said Lesley and reached over to kiss her. "How do you want us?"

"If you lie this way then I can get on top of you. That way Daniel can take me from behind and I can suck Steve's cock to begin with. Then I'd like them to swap round."

Lesley lay across the massive bed and Kate climbed on top of her. Daniel and I let them sixty-nine each other for a few minutes before Daniel positioned himself behind Kate. Lesley reached around from underneath Kate and grabbed Daniel's cock then, after stroking it a few times, helped to guide him into Kate. Kate sighed as he entered but continued to suck on Lesley's pussy. As Daniel started to slowly fuck Kate I could see that Lesley was licking his shaft as it went in and out of Kate's pussy.

Positioning myself between Lesley's legs I knelt in front of Kate, who looked up from Lesley's pussy and clamped her mouth around my cock. I reached down to find Lesley's clit and continued to massage it with my thumb as Kate got to work on me. Daniel began to fuck Kate harder now and she started to moan as he pushed himself into her. Lesley was also beginning to respond to the clit massage. She squirmed underneath Kate but I couldn't tell if she was orgasming as my view of her was completely obscured by Kate's body.

As her husband forced himself harder and faster into Kate I began to face fuck her rather than just let her suck on me. Kate started to scream as she was assaulted from both ends. Her screams were muffled however by a mouthful of cock. Kate wasn't used to such levels of pleasure and soon a combination of Daniel's fucking and Lesley's expert tongue on her clit had her orgasming almost continuously.