Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 24

Story Info
A long weekend in Corsica with Sophie.
12.5k words
4.76
6.2k
5
0

Part 24 of the 38 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 04/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
205 Followers

This is the twenty-fourth episode of my unreliable memoirs. Each episode is self-contained so you can read them without having read the previous ones (although sometimes it helps with the context and names a bit).

The year is 1983. I'm just out of university and enjoying my last summer of freedom.

I hope you enjoy it.

M4bloke

******************

It was a Wednesday afternoon in the middle of July and I'd flown from Heathrow to Marseille that morning with the intention of making good on a promise I'd made to Sophie six months ago. I'd felt bad about leaving Lesley in London, but she needed to go to Nottingham that weekend for Rachel's Hen Night, so in a way it worked out quite well.

The promise I'd made to Sophie had been to take her away for a few days after I'd finished my exams, just the two of us. I hadn't known where to take her but in the end we'd decided on Corsica. It wasn't too far away but it was far enough to be different from Aix.

I met Sophie in the 'Departures' lounge at Marseille Airport. She looked tanned and healthy and when we hugged she held me really tightly.

"It's so good to see you," she said, not letting go.

"And you," I told her. "You look fantastic."

"Thank you."

"You've changed your hair, haven't you?"

"It's a bit shorter, do you like it?" she asked, looking for approval.

"I love it. Very sophisticated."

"I'm glad," she said hugging me tightly again. "Oh Steven it really is good to see you. I've missed you."

I hadn't seen Sophie since New Year in Provence. She'd been a bit down then but she looked much happier now. Becoming engaged to Pierre, her long term boyfriend, and moving out of their horrible apartment into our house in Provence, seemed to have done the trick.

"How is that fiancé of yours?" I asked.

"He's fine, he says hello."

"He's not jealous?"

"No. Emma is coming over to look after him as Claude is away," Sophie said rolling her eyes. "I'd ask you about Lesley but she's already called me twice to tell me to make sure that I look after you."

"Lesley's fine," I said laughing. "She's in Bridesmaid mode at the moment. She's so excited you'd think it was her getting married."

When they called our flight we made our way to the departure gate and boarded the small city hopper plane. The seats were cramped but the flight from Marseille to Corsica was only going to be a short one and we'd be at Calvi airport in less than an hour. When the plane began to hurtle its way down the runway Sophie gripped my hand tightly and didn't relax it until the fasten seat belts sign went off several minutes later. Then she snuggled into my shoulder and I rested my hand on her knee. We looked like any other couple off on our holidays.

It was late afternoon by the time we reached the hotel in Calvi. It wasn't the best hotel in town but it was four star and close to the old town and harbour. The receptionist studied us carefully as she took our passports then called the bellboy over to show us to our room.

The room itself was perfect. It had big double doors that opened onto a small patio area, beyond which was the pool. When the bellboy left I went to open the doors but Sophie stopped me and pulled me toward the bed.

"I've been waiting six months for this," she said.

Sophie pulled her summer dress off over her head and stood in front of me in her bra and panties. Her broad shoulders and slightly muscular thighs always reminded me of a swimmer's but her new haircut gave her an air of sophistication that suited her. What Sophie knew I couldn't resist however, were her breasts. They were large and firm and just built for playing with. I wish I could have been more mature about it, but honestly I couldn't and Sophie knew it.

I stripped naked while she removed the remainder of her clothes then we got into bed and cuddled. To begin with, Sophie straddled me and we kissed passionately, keen to reacquaint our lips with each other's. I'd missed her and it felt as though the feeling was mutual.

"Thank you for bringing me here," Sophie said when we came up for air. "I wasn't sure if you'd remember."

"Remember what?"

"The promise you made to take me away for a weekend."

"Of course I remembered. Why wouldn't I?" I said kissing her again.

"We live in different worlds Steven," Sophie said with a hint of sadness. "You're a twenty one year old with great prospects, while I'm a twenty nine year old French policewoman."

"So?"

"So I don't really fit in with your jet-set lifestyle, do I?" she said with a touch of sadness. "I'm just saying that I'd have understood if you'd forgotten."

I wrestled Sophie over so that she was now lying on the bed with me on top, pinning her down.

"Ok." I said. "Now I don't want to hear any more of this. Firstly, if I make you a promise then I'm going to do my very best to keep it. Secondly, there aren't many people in this world that I really care about, but you're one of them. Understood?"

"Understood!"

"Did I mention that I'm in love with your breasts too?" I asked, nuzzling them with my mouth.

"No, you didn't," Sophie giggled. "But I think I'd guessed as much."

I lifted my hips off Sophie's body and reached down to guide my cock into her. I ran a finger across her pussy lips first and when I felt she was moist I let myself slide slowly in. She sighed as I entered her and her pussy felt as warm and inviting as I'd remembered. Sophie kissed my neck as we began to fuck and kept whispering things in my ear, like how much she'd been looking forward to this and how much she'd missed my cock in her. I'd started gently but the more vocal she became the harder I fucked her, which of course, in turn only made her more vocal.

As she approached her orgasm Sophie wrapped her legs around mine and clung on to me. It was almost as if she was concerned I might try to escape. She needn't have worried on that account, her pussy felt like a great place to be and in any case my own climax wasn't far behind hers. I kept going like a train and didn't let up until eventually I reached the point of no return. My strokes slowed and I pushed each one as deeply as I could into her, not quite knowing which would be the last. Sophie gripped me tightly and whispered some final words of encouragement in my ear then I emptied myself into her.

It hadn't been a marathon fuck but it was just what we'd both needed after six months apart. We stayed coupled until I went soft in her then I climbed off and the two of us lay side by side on the bed recovering. Sophie snuggled up to me and we chatted about what we'd been up to for the last six months. I told her about our new house and she told me what was going on with their lives in Provence.

"How's the house?" I asked her.

"It's lovely," Sophie replied. "When you wake up you hear nothing except the birds."

"Sounds good."

"We've done some decorating. I think you're going to like it."

"You know you don't need to do that," I said hugging her.

"Pierre's done a lot of work in the garden too. He loves being out there of an evening."

"I can understand that," I said. "I've just discovered the satisfaction of mowing the lawn myself."

"I think it's more than that for him. Since he was shot he's not felt the same about being in the police. Working in the garden makes him happier."

"I guess I can understand that too," I told her.

It was seven thirty by the time we got up to get showered. I called Lesley quickly to tell her we'd arrived safely and that I loved her. She told me she loved me too then asked to speak to Sophie. The two girls chatted and giggled for a minute or so then Sophie handed the phone back to me and I told Lesley that I loved her one more time.

"Do you want to phone Pierre?" I asked after I'd put the phone down.

"No," Sophie replied. "We're not like you two. Pierre wants me to have a good time and he trusts you. For both of us this is a bit of break and a chance to be different people for a few days."

I could understand what Sophie meant. Perhaps Lesley and I would feel the same when we'd known each other as long as Sophie and Pierre had.

The harbour front in Calvi was very picturesque. Small fishing boats were tied up against the quay and beyond them yachts moored in the marina. A line of restaurants looked out onto the harbour and I left the choice of where we were going to eat that night up to Sophie. She took the responsibility seriously and insisted on looking at the menu in each restaurant before making her choice.

When she eventually decided, we were shown to our table by a very friendly waiter who unfortunately only spoke French. The menu was also in French and so Sophie had to translate it for me but after much deliberation I chose wild boar, which was apparently a local speciality and Sophie had a seafood platter. The food was excellent and we washed it down with a bottle of Corsican wine.

It was a warm evening and the two of us sat chatting for ages after we'd finished our food. When it came time to pay the bill I tried to pay with my credit card but they only took cash. Fortunately we had enough. I left the waiter a decent tip as the food had been excellent and the service had been great and, as we left, the waiter thanked us both then struck up a conversation with Sophie.

"He says that it gets busy at the weekends," Sophie translated. "And he's asking whether we'd like to reserve a table."

I had no idea if the waiter was telling the truth, or if it was just a ploy to get us to eat there again, but the food had been very nice and the location was great."

"Do you like it here?" I asked.

"Steven, look at the view. You're not going to get better than this."

"Then let's say yes. But only if we can have the same table each night."

Sophie negotiated, a deal was struck and we left saying we'd see each other again the following evening. Sophie held onto my arm as we walked back to the hotel. It had been a long day for both of us but on top of that Sophie had only finished her week's rota the day before. I could see that she was tired. When we got back she wanted to have sex but I suggested that we waited until the morning. Sophie looked disappointed but within minutes she was fast asleep.

******************

When I woke up on Thursday, Sophie was still fast asleep and so I left her a note and snuck out for a run. I ran down to the harbour then up to the citadel before taking a different route back. I figured it wouldn't be too difficult to find the hotel but I was wrong and it was only by luck that I stumbled upon it. I guess I was gone an hour and, when I eventually made it back, Sophie was up and sitting on the patio in her bath robe, having a coffee.

"Morning gorgeous. Did you sleep well?" I asked giving her a quick, if slightly sweaty, kiss.

"Do you ever stop, Steven?" Sophie asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You're constantly on the go," she explained.

"That's because I've never had to do a proper day's work in my life," I joked.

"Well sit down and let me get you a drink."

Sophie disappeared into the room and came back with a coffee and a glass of water. I gulped the water down then sipped at the hot coffee while we chatted.

"I should go and get a shower," I said when I'd cooled down, "then let's get some breakfast and head for the hills."

The shower was one of those basic ones which was really just a corner of the bathroom with a curtain around it and a hole in the floor for the water to drain away. It did the job though and I stood under it, soaping myself and letting the water wash the sweat from me.

All of a sudden I felt a hand touch me. It gave me a shock as my eyes were closed at the time but when I'd washed the soap from my face I saw Sophie standing naked in front of me.

"I thought you might like to soap me off," she said handing me the bar of soap.

I tried to make a decent job of the task and started with her shoulders, then her back, but it wasn't long before I was playing with her breasts. Sophie turned to face the wall and from this position I could reach round and play with her nipples while probing the entrance to her pussy with my cock. I was in schoolboy heaven.

Sophie braced herself against the wall and, slightly reluctantly, I removed my hands from her breasts and steadied her hips as I pushed my cock in. She pushed her bottom out to give me better access then moved one hand down between her legs and began to play with herself. Her pussy felt slippery and inviting and as I worked up a rhythm I couldn't help wondering how many other guys had been fortunate enough to experience her. I took a hand off her hips and moved it back to her breast then began to squeeze the nipple. Sophie frigged her clitoris while I did this and it wasn't long before her climax followed.

When the orgasm had passed Sophie turned around and squatted down in front of me. Taking my cock into her mouth she wanked it vigorously then, when I told her I was going to cum, she pulled back and let me shoot my load over her tits. The shower washed the cum from her body almost as soon as it landed on her but there was something about cumming over her tits that felt very satisfying.

"That was very nice," I said. "Can we do it again, soon?"

Sophie got up and kissed me. She had a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Of course we can. You know you only have to ask," she said.

We picked up the little Fiat Panda hire car from the hotel reception. Every single one of its panels appeared to have a chip or a dent on it but I was surprised to find that it only had ten thousand kilometres on the clock. When we got out of Calvi and into the hills the reason became obvious. The roads were treacherous.

We drove inland for an hour along narrow winding strips of decaying tarmac with huge drops to one side of the road and little in the way of barriers for protection. When we stopped to look at a map we were surprised to see how little progress we'd made. I guess we shouldn't have been. I don't think we'd ever gone faster than twenty miles an hour. As we got further into the interior of the island it began to feel very remote and the towns and villages we drove through seemed to belong to another century.

After another hour of driving we stopped in a small town for lunch. It was quiet, almost deserted, but the restaurant was open and they were serving.

"What do you think of Corsica?" Sophie asked as we waited for our food to arrive.

"I love Calvi," I told her, "but if I'm honest this part seems a bit empty. At least it does to a city boy like me."

"I know what you mean," Sophie replied. "That's what I like about Provence. It's rural but it's not quite as remote as here."

"I'm glad I've seen it," I said, "but tomorrow perhaps we'll just drive and find a secluded beach."

When the local shops opened after lunch we bought some provisions with the idea of stopping somewhere on the way back to the hotel. Sophie found a guide book of local attractions and we bought a cheap picnic blanket along with some bread, plenty of water, a bottle of wine and a corkscrew. Then, translating the directions from the guide book onto our road map we drove to what was described as a picturesque waterfall.

The waterfall was a fifteen minute hike from the road but fortunately the path was well signposted. As waterfalls go this one was pretty unimpressive but at its base was a lovely natural pool. It wasn't that much bigger than a large hot tub but it was just about deep enough to sit in. Sophie had no qualms about stripping down to her panties and we braved the water together. It was cold but not unbearable and, once you got acclimatised, it made a refreshing break from the heat of the afternoon.

Sophie sat in my lap and we kissed and canoodled. The shock of the cold water made her nipples stiff and I couldn't help but play with them, but when she started to shiver we got out and lay on the picnic blanket to dry off. I'd put the wine in the pool to cool down, unfortunately we hadn't thought to buy any cups so we had to take swigs directly out of the bottle.

"I haven't done this since I was a teenager," Sophie said wistfully. "I remember making out with boys in the summer holidays in places like this."

"You didn't grow up in Provence though, did you?"

"No, I grew up in a small place nobody has ever heard of, in the middle of France. My parents are farmers. I couldn't wait to leave and go to Paris. Joining the police gave me the opportunity."

"Any regrets?"

"None."

Sophie reached over and gave me a long lingering kiss.

"Thank you for bringing me here," she said afterwards.

That evening we ate at the same table in the same restaurant as the night before. The harbour restaurants were busier than they had been on Wednesday but I still thought that the waiter had been exaggerating the likely size of the weekend crowds.

After dinner we walked along the harbour side hand in hand then went back to our room and had sex. It was gentler, more tender and unhurried than it had been before. It would be fair to say that, on that night, we made love.

******************

On Friday morning we walked into Calvi and had breakfast in the old town. There were plenty of restaurants but not many shops, although we did find a small artisan jeweller where I bought Sophie a necklace which she proudly wore for the rest of the holiday. I also found a tobacconist and treated myself to a couple of cigars.

When the shops shut for lunch we walked back to the hotel and got changed for the beach. Sophie had bought a new bikini which still had the price tag on, but she looked great in it. I still had my old reliable Speedos that Ruth had bought me the year before.

We drove for about half an hour to a secluded beach recommended by the hotel receptionist. We weren't the only people on it, but there was plenty of space to lay out our picnic blanket and beach towels in private.

"You know I can't remember the last time I swam in the sea," I told Sophie after we'd chosen our spot. "It must be at least eight years ago."

"Come on then," she said, getting up and leading me by the hand.

The water was warmer than I'd expected and perfectly clear too. We waded out until it was chest height and fooled around for a bit. Sophie reached down and stroked my cock then when it was erect she rubbed her pussy against me.

"You realise I won't be able to get out until my erection's gone down," I told her.

"Well you'd better come for a swim then," she said, setting off into deeper water.

Sophie was a good swimmer and she wasn't worried about getting her hair wet like some girls. We swam quite a way out before turning back for the beach and drying ourselves off. Then Sophie took her bikini top off, lay down on her tummy and asked me to put some suntan lotion on her. I made a decent job of her back and legs, then she did the same for me and we lay on our towels relaxing.

After half an hour it was time to turn over. We had another swim first then I got to put suntan lotion on her front. All that I can say is that I did a thorough job and, when I'd finished, her nipples were like bullets. But then Sophie got her own back. She straddled me and as she rubbed the lotion into my chest she discreetly ground her pussy into my groin. It gave me a raging erection and afterwards I had to sit up and smoke a cigar in order not to bring attention to myself.

I enjoyed the beach but I couldn't have lazed about on it for a whole afternoon, so later we drove back to Calvi for coffee and ice cream. Sitting in one of the harbour restaurants I could see that there were now many more yachts in the marina than there had been the night before. Obviously it was a weekend thing. A bit like caravanning was in the U.K. only more expensive.

Back to the hotel we showered then had sex. Sophie had almost made me cum on the beach so I thought it best to go down on her first rather than disappoint with a premature end to proceedings. She held my head tightly down onto her pussy when she orgasmed and didn't let go until she became so sensitive that she couldn't bear the stimulation any more.

M4bloke
M4bloke
205 Followers