Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fizz was wearing a tight pair of running shorts and a bikini top that showed off a pair of breasts that were out of proportion with her otherwise tiny figure. I couldn't help admiring them.

"We'll start you with a few easy positions," she said.

Over the next half hour she moulded my body into the basic positions. She was very tactile and I got a bit turned on by the way she used her hands on me, but she was very professional. When we finished we sat down and she made me drink some water.

"Do you do this every day?" I asked.

"Most days, if the water's calm enough," she laughed.

"You've a great figure," I said clumsily.

"Thanks. You look pretty good yourself."

"I feel like the ugly sister on this boat."

"Don't say that, you look fantastic. I love your hair."

"Thanks."

"I shouldn't say this," Fizz continued. "But you and your friends are better than most groups we get on board."

"They're quite a tight group."

"And you don't often get to meet the owner of a yacht like this."

"Daniel, yes. He was saying it's the first time he's been on the boat and he's had it for six years."

"He's quite a suave guy."

"I know what you mean."

"And I guess the younger one is his son."

"No. He's not," I laughed. "But I can see why you might think that."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry."

"No problem. What about you. How did you get into this?"

"Matt's brother's goal in life was to captain the big yachts. It takes quite a lot of time and qualifications before you can be in charge of a boat like this, but the money can be very good. He convinced Matt to come out and crew for him. I'm Matt's girlfriend so I came along too. We've been doing this for three years now. I couldn't cook for toffee when I started but I'm pretty good now if I say so myself."

"It was a lovely meal last night. Does Matt want to follow in his brother's footsteps?"

"Matt and I are trying to get enough money to buy a yacht and go sailing for a few years. See a bit of the world."

"Does crewing pay well?"

"Not really, but we make our money on tips. That's why we do the yachts where they ask for an open minded crew."

"Like us?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever sleep with the guests?"

"Sometimes," she said coyly. "It adds a bit of excitement to what can be quite a monotonous life at times."

"How does Matt feel about that?"

"He doesn't mind. We both do it. It helps with the tips."

"Now I wish I wasn't so poor," I joked.

"You know, sometimes it's not about the money," she said with a glint in her eye. "Anyway, we're all on a big bonus this week, and one of the conditions is that we don't accept any gifts from the guests. Mr Davidson has told us that he doesn't expect us to make ourselves available but he doesn't mind if we do either."

"I see."

"And you guys got a full house."

"What do you mean?"

"Well at the end of the first day Matt and I tell each other which of the guests we'd be prepared to sleep with and who our favourite is. Matt said he'd sleep with any of the girls and frankly, I'd sleep with any of you."

"And who was Matt's favourite?"

"Daniel's wife, Kate."

"That figures. She's stunning and you?"

"Of the men, Daniel."

"I thought you'd have said Steven."

"He's a fit guy. But fit guys on boats are ten a penny. Daniel's got presence. Markus has too. He'd have been my second choice."

"And the women?"

"I'd have thought that was obvious."

Fizz reached over and kissed me gently. I responded eagerly to her touch and when we'd finished kissing she held my hands in hers

"So you should take advantage of me," she whispered, "seeing as I'm already bought and paid for."

My heart was racing but then Fizz sprang up.

"But now I should start breakfast," she said. "We can't have hungry guests".

When Fizz left me I was still the only guest up and so I went back to my own cabin for a while. As I lay on my bed I couldn't help thinking about Fizz, and her breasts in particular. I thought about the kiss we'd shared and the tip of her tongue touching mine and I found myself playing with myself. Then I must have dozed off.

When I woke up again it was eleven o'clock and the noise of the engines had stopped. I went up on deck and saw that the big yacht had its sails up and everyone was sitting at the table chatting.

"Here she is," said Daniel.

"Where did you get to?" Lesley asked, getting up to hug me and making a space at the table beside her.

"The engines woke me up this morning," I said. "So I got up and had a look on deck. Fizz was doing yoga and she gave me a lesson. Then I went to my cabin and must have dozed off."

"You didn't sleep on your own last night did you?" asked Heike, concerned.

"No, I was with Steven and Lesley," I said smiling at Lesley.

"Good. But if you get bored with them you must come and sleep with us."

"Suzy might not want to come and sleep with us," Markus reminded his wife.

"No, I'd like that," I told them.

"See," Heike huffed at her husband.

"I think Suzy knows that she's welcome to sleep with any of us," Kate added.

"Yes, she is," Carole agreed.

It was reassuring to know that all of the girls were prepared to share their beds with me.

Our first stop was an island called Symi. We anchored up in a quiet bay and Fizz assembled a buffet lunch in the salon. Her boyfriend, Matt then announced that there were a couple of Kayaks and three windsurfers on the boat if anybody wanted to try them. Lesley and Steven opted for the Kayaks and Fabien, Kate and Heike all wanted a go on the windsurfers. All the gear was loaded into the water while everyone went down to change into their swimming costumes.

When we returned Matt took the active ones to the front of the boat for some instruction while Daniel, Carole, Markus and I stayed in the cabin. It suddenly occurred to me that the three of them might want to talk about work.

"I can leave you alone if you want to talk business," I said.

"Don't be silly darling," said Carole.

"This is a work free holiday," Daniel confirmed.

"If you're sure."

"I knew that you were friends with Daniel and Kate," Markus said to me, "but I didn't realise that you already knew Carole too."

"I've been staying with Carole and Fabien for the last couple of weeks."

"We've really enjoyed having her around." Carole pitched in. "We had a girls' trip to Paris last week."

"We had a great time," I added. "You were in Annecy last week weren't you. How was that?"

"It was good, although it wasn't what you'd call a conventional holiday," Markus chuckled.

Daniel laughed too and seeing that I was looking confused he said, "You should get Kate to tell you about Poppy. I think we're going to be hearing a lot about her for the next fifteen years or so."

"And then there was the fight that Steven and Heike had with that group of bikers."

"Oh no, not again," said Carole laughing.

"Yes. The two of them were in a biker bar and a guy tried to grope Heike, so she slapped him in the face. He slapped her back then went to take it out on Steven. Steven laid the guy out flat and thinking it was going to get ugly, he pulled out a knife while Heike smashed a bottle and held the jagged edge to the guy's neck."

"Well done Heike. But it's not like Steven to use a knife," Carole said.

"Kate had bought it for him that morning," Daniel contributed. "It was a beautiful looking thing, all Damascus steel."

"Anyway, it all got resolved without further bloodshed," Markus confirmed.

"What did you mean when you said 'Oh no, not again'?" I asked Carole.

The three of them looked at me strangely.

"It's not the first time Steven's been in a fight darling. You know he got stabbed saving Ruth?" Carole asked.

"Ruth mentioned it in her speech at the party and I guess that's where Steven got his scar from. But I don't know what happened."

"You should ask him, but do it when Lesley's around otherwise he won't tell you much."

"Ok."

"Steven also saved Heike from being raped," Markus volunteered out of the blue.

"Oh my god," said Carole.

"It happened just before Christmas. I saw a couple of photos of what he did to the guy who tried to rape her. It was quite brutal."

"How is Heike now?"

"Mostly she's good but she still gets nervous on her own in public. She trusts me but the only other man she trusts is Steven. The crazy thing is that she thinks she's invincible when she's with him."

"Steven just always seems so gentle." I said.

"He is. And no matter how much you provoke him he'll always be gentle with you," Carole reassured me. "Steven can't hurt a woman."

We went out on deck to have a look at how the rest of our group was doing on the water. Steven and Lesley seemed to have mastered the Kayaks while Heike, Kate and Fabien were having various degrees of success on their windsurfers. Matt operated the rigid inflatable tender offering tuition and support to the three of them as they persevered with lifting the sail out of the water while trying to avoid falling in.

Kate was the first to give up and Matt hauled her into the tender where she flirted outrageously with him. It must have been difficult for Matt to concentrate on his job with Kate vying for his attention. Fabien looked as if he might have windsurfed before while Heike was so competitive she wore herself out trying to master it. When they'd all had enough Matt brought them back to the boat and asked if any of us wanted to try.

"Do you fancy a go?" Daniel asked me.

"I warn you I've got all the poise of a baby giraffe," I told him.

"Well I've got the grace of an elephant but I think that giraffes and elephants coexist quite happily on the plains of the Serengeti."

Daniel's comment made me giggle.

"In that case, I'd love to have a go."

We were both pretty rubbish at windsurfing and our combined antics had me in stitches the whole time. Matt tried to coach us but we were having too much fun doing our own thing. I've no idea how many times I fell in.

When we'd exhausted ourselves Matt took us back to the boat in the tender. In order to get from the tender onto the deck you had to climb a metal stairway. Daniel, being a gentleman, let me go up first but as I climbed the steps I was aware that both guys were probably staring at my bottom. So I tried to walk up as sexily as I could, hoping that my costume hadn't disappear into the crack of my bum cheeks.

Once on board I went down to my cabin to put on some dry clothes. Daniel had the same idea and followed me down the stairs to the accommodation deck. When I got to the base of the stairs I decided to be bold and turned round to face him.

"Thank you for windsurfing with me. I had fun."

"We didn't do badly for an elephant and a giraffe did we?"

"We didn't..."

I wanted Daniel to kiss me but he was too much of a gentleman, so I had to encourage him.

"You can kiss me if you'd like to," I told him.

"I wasn't sure. I don't want you to feel in any way obliged."

"I want you to."

Daniel put his hands on my waist and bent his head down to meet mine then we kissed. It started off slowly but when both of us were certain sure the other didn't object then it gradually became more passionate. Daniel manoeuvred me against the gangway wall and pressed himself against me. I could feel his erection starting to form against my belly.

Eventually we came up for air.

"I wanted to kiss you," Daniel said. "Don't think that I didn't."

"Why didn't you then?"

"You're Steven and Lesley's friend. I didn't want you feeling awkward. Plus the age thing I guess."

"I'm the same age as Lesley."

"That's true."

"But you know my self-confidence isn't anything like hers. I'd like to spend time with you but you have to do some of the running."

"I will. I promise"

We kissed again then went to our cabins to get changed.

When everything had been stored back on the boat we motored to the island's harbour and moored in the bay. A water taxi had been organised to ferry us the short distance to the town and those that were keen to get off the boat and stretch their legs, left early to have a wander before meeting at seven for dinner at a restaurant on the harbour front.

The town was full of brightly coloured houses and each of the couples walked hand in hand along the narrow streets admiring them. Steven, Lesley and I walked together, Lesley, in the middle holding both of our hands and swinging her arms. Daniel and Kate were in front of us. They seemed very much in love and I wondered if I'd ever feel like that with anyone. At that moment, as long as I could walk along holding Kate's hand and feel as happy as I did I wasn't too bothered.

At the restaurant everyone sat in their couples. Kate insisted that I sat with her and Daniel and so I was positioned between Daniel and Lesley. Kate was on the other side of Daniel with Fabien, while Carole was next to Markus, and Heike between Markus and Steven. Heike and Steven got on well. Heike brought out his slightly laddish side but I understood why she liked him so much now.

The wine flowed and the food was good. For most of the evening, when she wasn't eating, Lesley's hand rested on my leg. It felt reassuring. When desert was over Daniel's hand joined Lesley's and their fingers touched. I felt a wave of excitement come over me as Lesley pulled Daniel's hand onto my pussy. I felt his fingers teasing the lips until the tip of one finger slipped in. I was already moist and he coated his finger in my juice then began to tease my clitoris. I could have orgasmed there and then but fortunately the waiter came to the table and Daniel discretely withdrew his hand.

I couldn't wait to get back to the boat and, when we did, people began to pair off. Heike went with Steven and Lesley and Carole with Markus. I was so glad when Kate told her husband that she was going to sleep with Fabien, because it meant that I could have Daniel to myself.

Daniel led me down to the master suite and I was amazed at the sumptuousness of it, but I was so horny I'd have let him fuck me anywhere. He asked me if I wanted a drink but I pulled him towards me and we kissed instead. After that we forgot about refreshment. Daniel lowered me onto the edge of the bed then without taking my dress off he pulled down my panties and knelt on the floor in front of me. I opened my legs wide like a cheap slut and let him feast on me.

He began by tonguing my pussy but then he pushed my legs towards my chest and began to lick my anus. Nobody had ever done that to me before and the sensation was unbelievably intense. His tongue pushed firmly against me, trying to work its way into my tight hole and I tried to relax to make it easier for him. When he changed tactic and focussed on my clitoris, I lasted about a minute before he'd brought me to orgasm then he did it three more times before I begged him to stop.

Daniel stood up and removed his trousers. I shuffled all the way onto the bed so that my legs weren't hanging off the end and he climbed on top of me. He sighed as he entered me then began to fuck me urgently. We kissed as our bodies united and I could taste myself on him his lips. I knew this wasn't going to be a long fuck but I wanted it to be special.

"Fuck me in the arse," I told him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I want you to cum in my arse, Daniel. Please."

Daniel withdrew and disappeared into the bathroom. He came back holding a tube of lubricant then he rolled me onto my tummy. I spread my legs as best I could then giggled when I felt the cold slipperiness of the jelly against my anus. He worked it into me with his thumb, stopping to apply more lubricant when my hole had consumed most of it. His thumb slipped into me with ease and once I'd got used to it I no longer clenched my muscles each time he pushed it in.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

The suspense was killing me as I waited for him to smear some more of the jelly over his cock. Then, finally I felt its head press against me.

The girls at Uni. who'd talked about it always said how painful their first anal had been. Back then I'd never had the chance to make a comparison, but I suspect that their boyfriends may not have been as considerate as Daniel was. When Daniel pushed into me I momentarily felt like my anus couldn't possibly stretch wide enough to accommodate him, but he was gentle and after he'd sunk the first few inches into me he waited until I'd become accustomed to it. The next four inches were some of the most pleasurable I'd ever experienced. His cock filled me up inside and it felt like nothing I'd experienced with vaginal sex.

When all of Daniel was inside me, again he waited.

"Is that ok?" he asked.

"Honestly, it's better than ok Daniel. Now fuck me please."

Daniel started slowly and gradually built up his rhythm. His hips pressed me into the bed and I felt him breathing against the back of my neck as he fucked me.

"You feel so good," he whispered.

"I want your cum in me Daniel," I told him. "I'm a dirty little slut and I want you to fuck my arse and cum in me."

This was all the encouragement Daniel needed and he fucked me faster for a while longer before starting to grunt. I knew he was near to the end, so I implored him to cum in me and when his thrusts slowed and his cock started twitching I could feel him injecting his semen into me.

Daniel allowed himself a few moments inside me then pulled out and, grabbing a handful of tissues, he wiped the excess goo from my arse and his cock. I couldn't help letting out some air that had been trapped in my rectum and made an involuntary farting noise, which made me giggle. I rolled over to face him and we kissed passionately.

"I wasn't too rough for you, was I?" he asked.

"No, it was perfect."

"I'm glad. It was pretty much perfect for me too."

"It was my first time you know."

Daniel looked concerned.

"You should have told me."

"If I had, you might not have done it."

"Possibly," he conceded. "I'm not sure that Steven and Lesley will thank me for taking your anal virginity."

"It's mine to give to whoever I choose. Not theirs."

"True."

"It's not the only first, though."

"Oh dear what else did I do?"

"It wasn't you it was me. That was the first time I've wanted something so badly that I've told a man what to do to me."

"I hadn't thought about that until now. What do you think it means for the future."

"We'll have to wait and see I guess."

******************

The yacht's engines started at six in the morning again. Daniel was still sleeping and I had to nudge him a couple of times before he woke up.

"Come and do yoga with me," I told him.

"What time is it?"

"Just after six."

"Seriously?"

"Please."

Fizz was already on deck doing her yoga but when she saw us she stopped.

"Good morning," she said. "I was hoping you'd come and join me."

We embraced and she briefly kissed my cheek then looked at Daniel.

"Mr. Davidson, are you going to join us too."

"It appears so. And please, call me Daniel."

We went through the same positions as the day before. I remembered most of them which meant that Fizz could spend her time on Daniel, which both of them seemed to enjoy. At the end of the session we drank some water and chatted for a while.

"So how are you enjoying your trip so far," Fizz asked.

"I'm loving it," I said.

"Me too," said Daniel. "You know, I was going to sell this boat but now I'm not sure."

"Perhaps you could sail her somewhere else next year and all meet up again."

"That's an idea."

"Matt said he had trouble looking out for you all yesterday when you were windsurfing. Everyone was trying to give him the slip apparently."

"Yes, I think that my wife may have been trying to distract him from his job for a while too."

"Believe me, he didn't mind at all, Mr. Davidson... sorry, Daniel."