Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid so," Ferdi confirmed. "They left immediately. 'Banker's wife arrested in nightclub brawl' does nothing for investor confidence."

"I can imagine," I chuckled.

"Now," Ferdi said addressing the rest of the group. "I suggest that everyone gets ready for a day on the slopes. I need to have a talk with Steven alone."

When everyone had gone, Ferdi poured out two glasses of whisky.

"You could probably do with this," he said handing me a glass. "Thank you for what you did last night, both in the nightclub and at the police station. I'm sorry you had to spend the night there."

"It's not your fault. I didn't really see what caused the fight. Is Heike ok?"

"I'm not sure to be honest. It seemed like the young man groped her. All the same her reaction was a bit worrying."

"Have you heard of Faisal Piran?" I asked.

"Oh yes. He was an oil minister for one of the middle-eastern states. I forget which. A cousin of the king there. Until the regime changed that is and he was kicked out. Fortunately he'd amassed a large fortune by that stage. He's a Swiss resident for tax purposes but I think he lives in London too. I've met him a few times. A very humble man. I suspect he will be very embarrassed by his sons' behaviour."

"If he gets told the truth."

"Good point," Ferdi agreed. "By the way, I thought your wife handled herself very well last night. Very calm under pressure."

"Thank you. I think she'd appreciate hearing that directly."

"Then I will make sure I tell her. I'm assuming you won't be coming out with us today?"

"I should probably get some sleep."

Lesley offered to stay with me but there was no point in her missing out on a day's skiing, especially as I was going to be asleep most of the time. After everyone had left I got a quick shower then curled up in bed and went to sleep.

It was around one o'clock when I woke up. A cleaner was tidying the apartment and she didn't realise I was there. I put some clothes on but gave the poor girl, who was vacuuming, quite a shock, for which I apologised then left the apartment in search of lunch.

I decided to treat myself and so I found the Italian restaurant where we'd eaten the night before and ordered a beer and a pizza. Like most restaurants you could eat outside in the day and so I sat in the afternoon sun. As I sipped on my beer waiting for my pizza to arrive, I was surprised to see Grace walk past. When she noticed me, she couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you out on remand?" she joked.

"You've heard then?"

"I'm afraid so. You'll be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't, but you're lucky. Most people don't know what you look like."

"Lucky me. Why aren't you working?" I asked.

"I just had a group in the morning."

"Care to have lunch with me?" I asked.

"You mean associate with a known criminal?"

"I wasn't actually charged."

"Go on then."

Grace came and sat down with me then took off her ski jacket. I was careful not to stare at her this time. She ordered a beer and a pizza and we chatted until the food came.

"You know these are the best pizzas in Gstaad," Grace told me as she tucked into hers.

"Not just Gstaad," I agreed, "they're the best I've tasted."

"You need to go to Italy more, some of them will blow your mind there," she laughed.

"I've never been to Italy," I told her.

"What, a big shot venture capitalist and never been to Italy?"

"I've not been to many places to be honest. France, Germany and now Switzerland, that's it. I've never even been to Scotland."

"Why's that?"

"Where I grew up, we didn't really go on foreign holidays. Just Southend for a couple of weeks in the summer."

"That explains it."

"Explains what?"

"Why you're not an arrogant prick like most of the Brits who come here."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Would you like to fuck me?" Grace asked out of the blue.

Opportunities like this had a limited lifespan but I'd learned to grab them with both hands when they came along.

"Yes, I would," I told her.

"My apartment's just around the corner and my flatmate's out for the rest of the afternoon."

"What are we waiting for then?"

Grace's apartment was situated above a mini market. Her bedroom looked like a bomb had hit it but under the circumstances I was prepared to overlook the untidiness. We tore off our clothes and jumped into bed.

Her young body was taught and I couldn't help going straight for her firm breasts. Grace lay back and let me suck on her nipples. She was sweaty from the morning's skiing and I could taste the saltiness of her skin. I reached down and felt for her pussy then stuck two fingers inside her. She sighed and so I pushed an extra digit in for good measure then gently fucked her with my hand. She reached out for my cock and began to wank me. I didn't know how long it was since Grace last had sex but she was keen. She lay back and invited me to climb on top of her then guided my cock into her pussy.

I'd not had the opportunity to fuck many girls younger than myself and, although Grace was probably only one year my junior, it felt different to the sex I'd become used to. Sex with someone new was always exciting, but it felt unsophisticated, like the sex I'd had at university before I met Lesley. There was little in the way of subtlety or nuance to Grace's technique, it was just raw physical satisfaction. She was athletic too. All that skiing had given her strong thighs and she squeezed me tightly with them as I pounded her.

I surprised myself by lasting longer than I thought I would. Grace rewarded me by letting me fuck her doggy style for a while, then I got her to lie on her side and, lifting one of her legs up, I straddled her other leg and fucked her hard. My balls rubbed against her inner thigh and I knew it would set me off so I just fucked her as hard as I could until I came.

Afterwards we lay in the shambles of her bed catching our breath.

"God I needed that," was all she said.

"Glad to be of service," I told her.

Grace laughed.

"Were you serious about offering me a job yesterday or were you just showing off?" she laughed.

"I was serious. I still am."

"What, even now you've fucked me?"

"Not a factor," I joked. "Did you fuck me because you want a job?"

"If I say yes, does that make me a bad person?" she laughed. "I'd have fucked you regardless but I thought you'd like to see what an asset I could be."

"You certainly did that?"

"What would your wife say?"

"She'd tell me I deserved a treat after the day I've had."

Grace laughed again

"She won't be jealous?"

"She'll want to know what I saw in you, but she won't be jealous."

"I think I like your wife."

"Most people do. But when you come back from your travels I'll make sure she interviews you too."

"I'd like that..."

I got back to the Obermann's apartment at four, had a quick shower then waited for everyone else to return. I didn't have to wait long before the happy band of skiers returned, having clearly put the events of the previous night behind them.

When we were alone in our bedroom, I told Lesley about Grace at the first opportunity but she didn't seem fussed. Instead she wanted to focus on her own news.

"I've got a surprise for you," she began.

Just then the bell to the apartment rang.

"That'll be them," she added.

I heard Ferdi answer the door, and then another man's voice. Lesley, in her rush to introduce my surprise, pushed past me and when we both made it out of the bedroom we saw Ferdi with two middle-eastern men. One was an older man, the other I recognised as one of the bodyguards from the night before. He carried a black holdall which worried me a bit but I rationalised that I was just being paranoid.

"This is not your surprise by the way," Lesley told me ironically.

"Steven, Lesley, this is Faisal Piran," Ferdi said introducing the older man.

"Pleased to meet you," I said, offering my hand, which he accepted.

Discretely, Faisal glanced at the body guard, who nodded almost imperceptibly.

"I'll leave you to it," Lesley offered.

"No, please stay, Mrs Carter. If you would be so kind," Faisal asked.

Ferdi showed everyone to the lounge area. Faisal, Ferdi, Lesley and I sat down but the body guard remained standing.

"I wanted to apologise for the actions of one of my sons last night," Faisal began.

"I don't think he was entirely to blame," Ferdi offered.

"Nevertheless, if my son hadn't made unwelcome advances to one of your party then none of this would have happened." Faisal stopped for a moment then continued, "My wife died some years ago. I've tried my best but, sadly, I am no substitute for their mother."

"My wife and I have two sons of our own," Ferdi responded. "I know how challenging they can be."

Faisal chuckled.

"Officer Seidel paid me a visit this morning and, of course, Omar told me what actually happened," Faisal said looking at his bodyguard again. "I'm sorry to hear that you were detained last night Mr. Carter. Especially since you and your wife did so much to calm the incident. To be frank, I also wanted to thank you for not telling the police that Omar and his colleague were armed."

"As Ferdi said, this wasn't entirely your son's fault," I told him.

Faisal gestured to the bodyguard who produced two gift wrapped boxes which he gave to his boss.

"Please accept these, both as an apology, and as a token of my gratitude," he said handing one box to me and one to Lesley.

"There really is no need," I insisted.

"I would be very grateful if you accepted them. In my culture it is considered an insult to refuse a gift."

"In that case, thank you very much."

"Yes, thank you," Lesley added.

At that moment the doorbell rang again. Lesley got up, to save Ferdi from having to, and when the door opened she gave a big shriek.

Faisal, Ferdi and I looked on as Lesley hugged the couple who had just walked in.

"Forgive me, but is that Julie Picardie and Alain Besson?" Faisal asked.

"I believe it is," Ferdi replied rather smugly.

Lesley couldn't contain her excitement and took Alain and Julie into the kitchen so as not to disturb us. Faisal didn't want to overstay his welcome and so, with apologies made on both sides, he and his bodyguard left. Everyone else had been alerted by the shrieking and once Faisal had gone we were all free to use the lounge again.

It seemed that I was the only one who didn't know that Alain and Julie were coming. Julie gave me a big hug and a kiss and I got a hug from Alain too.

"Ferdi, Ursula, these are our friends Alain and Julie," Lesley said introducing them.

"You're both very welcome," Ursula said. Then addressing Alain she added, "You know they show your films in Germany too."

"Everywhere we go, it's the same," Julie said rolling her eyes and making everyone laugh.

"You can't be jealous," Ursula joked. "Look at you. Alain's won first prize with you and I think he knows it."

"Thank you, Ursula," Julie said giving her a hug. "You know, I think your husband owns the company that owns my record label."

"I didn't want to say anything," Ferdi laughed. "But you are both very welcome. Provided you don't start any fights that is."

"So how come you're here?" I asked.

"Well," Julie said putting her arms around my neck, "Lesley called us this morning and asked if we'd like to come and join you. It's only a couple of hours from Geneva, so here we are."

"I thought four couples would be better than three," Lesley said proudly.

"Well, it's really good to see you both," I told them.

We all had a drink to celebrate Alain and Julie's arrival then disappeared into our rooms to get ready for the restaurant. Lesley wanted to open her gift from Faisal and, when she did, we were both a bit shocked. It was a gold inlaid Rolex Oyster with diamonds marking the hour positions.

"Oh my god, Oh my god," Lesley exclaimed as she looked at the watch.

I opened my box and inside was a Rolex Daytona. A beautiful watch, but not quite as 'bling' as Lesley's, for which I was thankful.

"That's very generous. We'll have to find some way of getting a thank you note to him," I said.

We went to a fantastic French restaurant in the centre of town that evening. Being a Friday, the resort was full of weekenders and everywhere felt busy. Of course it was impossible to go out without Alain and Julie being recognised. Several people wanted autographs and a few asked for photos with them. I don't know how they put up with it, but they both smiled sweetly and took time to talk to their fans. One young teenage girl was so excited to meet Julie that she found it difficult to keep her emotions in check and started to cry. Julie gave her a hug and I have to admit that was a touching moment.

As we ate, it occurred to me that Lesley and I were the only ones who had slept with everyone in our group. So that meant plenty of opportunity for the rest to expand their horizons that evening. Daniel and Kate had only briefly met Alain and Julie in Geneva and I felt sure that Kate would be keen to get to know Alain better given the chance.

Wisely in my opinion, we decided to give the nightclub a miss and headed back to the apartment. You could sense the excitement. After two days, everyone was finally going to have sex. The only problem was nobody knew what the couplings were going to be.

"I think that, after his night in the cells, Steven should have first choice," Ursula suggested.

I thought about what Lesley had said she'd wanted then made my proposal.

"How about this," I suggested. "I know that Lesley's fantasy is to have Daniel and Ferdi to herself, so how would the three of you feel about that?"

Lesley blushed but Daniel and Ferdi eagerly agreed.

"Alain, I'm pretty sure that Kate is dying to spend the night with you."

"It would be a pleasure," Alain confirmed as Kate giggled her consent.

"And as I had such a rough night last night, I'd like to treat myself to Ursula and Julie."

"What do you think?" Ursula asked Julie.

"To be honest I was hoping for one of the others," Julie replied tongue in cheek.

"Me too," Ursula giggled.

"I guess I could see if they've got a spare cell at the police station tonight," I joked.

"That won't be necessary," Ursula said getting up from the sofa and holding out her hand to me. "You can come with us."

"I just need to fetch something," Julie told us. "I'll be with you in a minute."

Everyone made their way to a bedroom and Ursula led me into hers. When we were alone she put her hands around my neck and kissed me.

"Thank you for choosing me," she said.

"You know I can't resist you," I told her.

When Julie came back into the room she held up a pair of handcuffs which she offered to Ursula.

"I thought Steven might be missing the feel of these after his night in the cells," she said, with a big grin on her face.

Ursula took the cuffs from Julie and secured my wrists behind my back. She told me to sit on the bed then she turned her attention to Julie.

"I can see why Steven likes you," she said putting her arms around Julie's waist. "Shall we make him jealous first?"

"I'd really like that," Julie told Ursula slightly nervously. "But I should tell you I've never actually been with a woman before. I've been with plenty of men and I'm not entirely proud of that but never just with a woman. I want to, I mean I really want to, and you've got a great body and I'd love to do it with you. But I'm just saying in case you've got the wrong impression about how experienced I am..."

Ursula put a finger to Julie's lips.

"Shhhh," she told her, "and just kiss me."

Julie had to lower her head slightly to meet Ursula's lips and then the two of them kissed. Ursula placed one hand in the small of Julie's back then pressed the other against her pussy. Julie sighed as she let Ursula massage her most intimate area.

I felt my erection growing as the two girls kissed more passionately but, with my hands secured behind my back, I was pretty powerless to do anything other than watch.

Ursula undid the zip that held Julie's dress together and Julie let it slip from her shoulders. Underneath, she had on a pair of thick black tights which, between them, the two girls managed to tug down sufficiently to allow Julie to step out of.

Ursula unclipped Julie's bra, revealing nipples that were already erect with excitement. She bent down and teased them with her tongue as she pushed a hand into Julie's panties. I could tell from Julie's reaction that Ursula had pushed a couple of fingers into her and Julie held Ursula tenderly as the older, more experienced, woman began to work her.

When we'd first slept together, Julie had told me about all the men she'd fucked on the way to becoming a pop star and how she regretted it. It didn't look she was going to have the same regrets about her first woman. She parted her legs ever so slightly to allow Ursula to pull down her panties, leaving her naked in front of us.

"Now, take Steven's clothes off," Ursula instructed.

Julie removed what she could of my clothing while Ursula undressed herself. With my hands cuffed, my shirt couldn't come all the way off but Julie undid the buttons then pulled it back leaving me bare chested. When she'd done that she bent down and kissed me. I thought that Ursula might stop us but she didn't.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I whispered.

"Mmmm," Julie replied.

Ursula got Julie to sit on the bed next to me then she knelt between us straddling one leg each.

"I know that Steven loves my breasts," she said, cupping them. "So why don't you both suck on me."

We attached ourselves to Ursula like breast feeding twins while she grabbed my cock with one hand and Julie's pussy with the other.

"Finger me," she told Julie, widening her stance to make room for Julie's hand, "and chew on my nipples both of you."

For a while Ursula seemed to forget about tutoring Julie and succumbed to the two of us pleasuring her but it was only a temporary lapse. After a couple of minutes, she told us both to lie back on the bed. With my hands cuffed behind me, it wasn't that easy. So, Ursula undid one cuff and re-cuffed me with my hands at my front. I'd have rather had no cuffs at all but Ursula was running the show.

Briefly, Ursula toyed with my cock, running her hands over it, then repositioning herself and taking its head into her mouth. But it was just to keep me on edge and when she'd teased me for long enough she focussed on Julie, spreading her legs and sinking her head between them.

Although I was cuffed, I managed to roll myself onto my side and from there I could kiss Julie while Ursula ate her pussy. Julie held my head in her hands kissing me passionately, not stopping even when Ursula brought her to orgasm. Instead she gripped my head tightly and forced her tongue into my mouth as far as it would go, making grunting noises as Ursula tormented her.

When the grunting finally subsided, Ursula worked her way up Julie's body and I moved aside to let the two girls kiss.

"Would you like to do me now?" Ursula asked Julie.

Julie slipped from underneath Ursula, who lay on her back next to me and opened her legs. With encouragement, Julie discovered how to make Ursula orgasm. I sucked on Ursula's tits as the two girls enjoyed each other but was becoming increasingly frustrated, both sexually and also with being cuffed. Relief was at hand, for the former, if not the latter.

"Get on top of Steven?" Ursula instructed.

Julie straddled me, cowboy style, and smiled at me as she sank herself onto my cock. It felt like I'd been waiting all day for that to happen. She bent forward and we kissed but Ursula had other ideas. She knelt behind Julie and pulled her back up straight then wrapped her arms around her.

Ursula grabbed Julie's breast with one hand while with the other she found her clitoris and began to massage it. If that wasn't enough, Ursula mouthed the back of Julie's neck making her sigh out loud. With three of her erogenous zones assaulted at the same time, Julie soon forgot about riding me and sat on my cock while Ursula played with her. I tried to jab myself up into Julie and it worked up to a point, but I was in need of more. Unfortunately, what I wanted didn't seem to be at the top of either girl's priorities.