Memoirs of Youth: Me and G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ohhh fuck, fuck. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!' I shouted in between breaths.

'Ohhhhhh yesss, fuuck, fucking cum baby!' She screamed as she gripped my ass and pulled me into her even harder.

'Ohhhhhhh yes! Fuuuuuck!' I moaned loud and deeply as my cum burst out from my cock, filling the head of the condom. Right up to that moment my cock felt so hard, the hardest it could possibly be.

'Ohh yes baby, yes, cum for me baby.' Grace encouraged between moans as my cock forced out the last shots of sperm in short sharp waves.

The pace of our fucking slowed gradually to a stop.

'Fuuck, oh, fuckin' hell that felt good.' I moaned in a deep exhale of pleasure.

I continued to lay on top of her, still inside her, taking in all memories of the moments before and the warm cosy feeling of my cock slowly softening inside her.

I whisper a sentiment, 'You're so amazing.'

I slept over that night and we woke up to Ashley running in and jumping onto the bed and shouting with a giggle, 'Wake Up!'

It would become a recurring theme of ours during the relationship. People always ended up coming in and talking to us whilst we were butt naked under the covers, with the fresh scent of sex in the air.

I went on to have so many wonderful and exciting memories with Grace and she helped me with my curiosities.

We experimented with sex toys and other sexual stimuli. I recall a fond memory of us stimulating each other's genitals with ice cubes, which we both laughed at in shock as it became more of an endurance test than anything sexual.

I felt for the first time what it was like to have sex unprotected, cumming a lot sooner than I would have liked the first time. She gave that to me for the very first time in my life, the incredible feeling of cumming deep inside a warm wet pussy. Feeling the skin on skin contact during the ultimate pleasure of penetration.

We fucked all over her house during our relationship. Once we tripped each other up going up the stairs and tore off each other's clothes right then and there and fucked each other up to the top.

We also found ourselves one night having passionate sex on the floor of her parents bedroom, a night when other friends were in the house. The only place we knew we wouldn't be disturbed. We decided not to spoil her parents bed and vigorously fucked right there on the floor. From the position of me being behind her holding her and kissing her neck I ended up on my back on the floor, her laying on top of me, her back laid on my chest, her head flung back to the side of mine, my hand gripping her throat. It was the first time I had fucked anyone in that position and was a memory I'll never forget. She bounced up and down on my cock to meet my powerful thrusts as we both quickly brought each other to climax right there on her parents bedroom floor.

Ahhhh, blissful memories of youth.


12