Memories

Story Info
Fond memories of watching friends play.
1.5k words
4.39
15.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was the perfect end to the week. Midterms were officially finished and it was a night to blow off some steam and up to that point we were doing just that. The three of us had been on the dance floor for hours, admittedly drinking a bit more than we should have, but really didn't care.

The end of the night saw the usual gauntlet of hanger-ons and can I have the last dance requests, which none of us were interested in. We lucked out with our cab, the young driver quite happy with the car loaded with loud young women. He looked a bit disappointed when we piled out at our place, but that's Friday night in a university town.

As I walked up the stairs to our apartment the girls made a big deal of "sushing" each other as loudly as possible, giggling all the while. Melanie, a short fiery brunette, opened the door to the apartment we all shared as we piled in behind her. Her black, one piece dress really traced her athletic body well, flowing like dark water as she moved. Cara, my busty strawberry blond friend leaned on the wall in the hallway, kicking off her low heels. I shook my head walking by in sympathy as she grimaced massaging her feet. I could never understand why she always picked those shoes to dance in, although had to laugh as she slowly skidded down the wall laughing.

"Come on you," I said laughing myself as I pulled her back up and directed her to the main room. She sat on the couch heavily, head laying back, eyes closed on the back rest.

"Cara, I swear if you puke I'm not cleaning it this time!" Melanie said loudly as she walked in behind us, dropping a bucket at her feet.

"Oh stop," Cara said smiling," I'm not that gone, just tired." The slur in her voice said more than her words ever would at this point.

I glanced over at her while walking out the door. Her short skirt was well past mid thigh, showing some rather shapely legs, I thought feeling a particular stirring deep inside. It didn't help that her blouse was stretched tight across her chest, the poor buttons straining to keep her contained.

I stepped out of the room to get a glass of water and tylenol for the poor girl. Long experience over the last few years told me Cara was going to be hurting tomorrow, so best to get ahead of things now. Walking back, water and medications in hand I saw Melanie had moved over to curl beside Cara on the couch. My eyebrow raised slightly seeing the hand on Cara's bare thigh as she gently brushed hair from her face.

I pretended not to notice anything as I placed the glass and pills on the table in front of the girls.

"Is she going to be ok?" I asked Melanie while walking to the other couch. I picked up the remote to turn on the tv, more for the low background noise than any interest in watching anything.

"Yeah," Melanie said softly. "You'd think she'd learn to stop mixing her drinks by now."

"Ha, no. What is it Mark says, fire for effect or something? That's our girl on a Friday night."

We both smiled at the reference to Cara's on again off again relationship with Mark. Away the last week with the reserves, he was usually at least a bit of a brake, or at least a rather attractive distraction, on Cara's sometimes exuberant personality.

Melanie smiled lightly while leaning on the couch beside her. Something was up I was thinking looking at the two of them. We were all close of course living together the last three years. Feeling awkward like I needed to do something I got up and went upstairs to my room to get changed. Slipping out of my slacks and shirt to change in to light pj pants felt way better than it should have. I have a mirror on my dresser and took a moment to stretch my arms above my head. Topless I admired the pull of my bare breasts in the slightly cool air. Dancing always made me a bit horny, dancing with drinks more so. I caressed my hands down my chest to massage my breasts. I close my eyes slightly as I tweaked my nipples, enjoying the slight ache it brought. I took a few moments to play, feeling myself getting warmed up. Definitely had some plans in a few minutes but figured I'd best check on the other two first. Cara can be a bit of a handful when she starts getting sick. And by handful like academy awards handful.

I pulled a tank top on and walked back to the stairs. The way the apartment was set up the stairs ended by a wall with the main room just to the right. The hall was dark with only the glow of the tv to light the stairs. I walked down quietly without meaning to and paused at the bottom of the stair in shock looking in the room.

While I was gone, Melanie had apparently helped Cara get a bit more comfortable. The girl was lying across the couch with Melanie kneeling on the floor beside her. Cara's arms were stretched above her head and she moaned quietly, huge smile on her face. Her shirt was open and bra unclasped up around her neck. My breasts are big, but Cara's were at least a size or two bigger. Dark pink nipples poking out like pebbles, the light of the tv accentuating the curves.

Leaning forward, Melanie was licking and sucking hard on Cara's breasts, oblivious to the world. I was shocked! I mean I thought I knew these two well but was not expecting something like this! What shocked me more was how excited I was feeling watching this. Melanie leaned forward further pulling both Cara's breasts together, flicking both nipples at the same time. Cara seemed to really enjoy this as her hand came down to caress Melanies hair and shoulder. Rolling her head toward the door she let out a pleasurable sigh with Melanie's efforts.

As I watched I felt myself getting more excited. My hands crept up my belly to cup both breasts. Massaging them under the shirt I pulled hard on my nipples, biting my lip to keep quiet. I imagined Melanie's tongue flicking over my own nipples as I leaned on the wall. Needing more, I pulled my top up so I could play harder while watching the action in front of me. I looked to Cara's face and felt my heart drop. Her eyes were open and she was watching me in the hall!

I didn't know what to do. For a moment my hands paused then I saw her wink. I swear I felt electricity fire through my body as she gave me a light sensual smile. I smiled back, feeling odd about it but incredibly excited. My other hand slid down my belly to slowly rub my mound, gently teasing my clit. I couldn't believe how wet I was! I pulled my pants down a bit more so I could spread my legs a bit more. My hand slid effortlessly across my wet pussy, feeling my hips push forward slightly with the caress. Cara watched the whole time, eyes half closed as Melanie continued to play almost manically with her breasts. Cara's hand had slid down Mel's side and it looked like she was teasing her pussy with her fingers. Listening to Melanies' low moans it was obvious she was enjoying herself as much as I was.

I lowered my pants more so Cara could watch me. My fingers traced a slow circle around my clit, moving faster and faster. Breathing heavily I pulled hard on my nipple, sliding my fingers from my clit to the opening of my pussy. I was so wet my fingers slid in, oh fuck it felt good! My fingers pushed inside me as my hips started riding forward and back. I pumped myself for a moment then switched back to massaging my clit. I felt an orgasm building so fast, waves of pleasure coming stronger and stronger with each stroke. I wasn't interested in a slow drawn out play time. I pulled and twisted my nipple hard as my hand pushed hard on my clit, biting my lip breathing faster.

Cara watched the whole time, playing with Melanie as the dark hair girl sucked her nipples for all she was worth. Finally I couldn't take it any more. I dropped my breast and covered my mouth as my fingers dove inside me again, the most intense orgasm crashing through me. My knees buckled and I almost dropped to the floor but managed to brace against the wall. The waves seemed to go on forever, my pussy clenching my fingers.

When my eyes opened, Cara was smiling openly. Her hand was pumping into Melanie's pussy as the girls face was buried in her breasts. I saw her shudder from across the room, a adorable high squeek escaping from her. I smiled back and gave her a wink, feeling suddenly exhausted. Blowing her a quick kiss I pulled my pants back up. She gave me another wink, kissing back, and I slipped back up the stairs. in my room, listening closely with my vibe buzzing hard, I continued to play listening to the sounds coming from the room below.