Memories: Before Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
Helping friends with their roof part 4.
3.8k words
4.61
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 4 and things have moved so fast with all of us, and we were even getting lots of work done.

Jenn looked at me with a bit of worry, curiosity, shyness and wonder. Yesterday was a big day for all of us. It started out so curious and playful. I had never experienced anything like that, that didn't lead to consensual pleasures of the flesh! It is a new experience and has thrown me in uncharted waters....curiously, I really like it!

Jenn looked at me strangely when I said she could help me. She tried to question me but I stopped her t when I asked her about breakfast. My mind was racing with the thought of hanging out with her all day in the makeshift camp.

She reminded me she really had to pee and wanted to know my idea. I cut here short and said let me put more wood in the stove then bolted bare assed out into the rain.Her laugh was infectious as she watched me slip and slide my way to the house.

I got to the house and quickly gathered a few camping supplies and food and a few more towels. The day ahead was one of mystery. Everything hinged on the weather, just like camping. When i got back Jenn was wiggling and reminded me yet again she can't wait any longer.

She threw her blanket off for the first time since I wrapped her, trying to stand she spread her legs wide unashamed and said "you better have an Idea right now or I'm going to explode right now."

I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her out into the rain, she was not impressed but at least it was warm rain but she came with me.

She was dancing and started to squat down and I took her hands and pulled her up and said "no, just pee like a guy!"

She used both hands and pointed at her pussy and said "does this look like a cock?"

I laughed and said "far from it, a side from being the most spectacular that I have ever seen, you CAN pee standing, if my sisters can."

She was starting to shiver, I was not sure if from being soaking wet again or from the pressure on her bladder. She said "whatever way let's do it fast, how?"

I said "you need to open your stance, feet shoulder width. Then using both hands now spread you lips open so you pee hole is open. Thrust your hips forward tipping your pelvis up and try."

She started and it was going good but then she moved her fingers with the wrong amount of pressure she started to pee on her fingers. Her lips and fingers were covered and her fingers slipped off of her lips and she started to spray everywhere. She screamed and turned towards me and sprayed me from the waist down. She realised what she did and turned away and peed for a long long time.

She was so embarrassed and basically was standing there in a puddle of pee soaking wet slowly getting rinsed by the rain. She held her hands out as if contaminated and said "shit I didn't want to go in the house"

I told her she couldn't because she hadn't helped me yet. I asked her if she had ever held a guy's cock for him while he peed.

She said "no never but have been curious about it since walking in and seeing her dad when she was 10."

I told her here was her chance but she refused saying "her hands were covered with her pee"

I said "so what" she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders and in an instant she had a hold of my cock and was grinning. I had to start peeing before I got hard!

She screamed when I started and kept saying this feels so neat. She was waving my cock around like a firehose aiming at everything. I loved it. She caught me totally off guard when she stepped in front of me and aimed my pee up and down from her pussy to her tits! I looked at her in disbelief.

She said "I have always wanted to try that and see what it feels like." But then when I was done peeing she held her arms out from her sides and said "I stink and am disgusting and getting cold, I need to shower."

I told her to wait and ran to the shed and retrieve a bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap I brought out. I proceeded to was her hair and then took the bar of soap and washed every inch of her except her ass and pussy, after all we only started yesterday dressed with the adult games. I didn't want too seem too forward even though we were past that.

She said "no way you have to do all of me" So I did!!

She was covered head to toe in soap suds with the rain gently rinsing her. That sight made me stiff and her smile when she noticed only made it worse.

Wasn't sure what she enjoyed more. The pampering or rinsing in the rain or the sight of cock growing uncontrollably.. She was shivering a lot and her lips were turning blue again so I led her to the garden hose and rinsed her fast. As I finished she took a hold of my hand holding the nozzle looked me in the eyes, didn't blink, and said "........douche me!"

I just about swallowed my tongue and nodded yes. I said "I will hold the hose you do what you have to, I have no idea how, I have never seen anyone do it."

She said "nope I want to be catered to."

I said "seriously everything we have done up to now has been so much fun, but to me your pussy is off limits to me, it's just way too personal! I do love the access to see you but its Jacks place to be the only one to touch."

She said "well I have held your cock and balls while you peed, and have seen you hard multiple times, that's just as personal!" I looked into her eyes and at the same time spread her lips and douched. She just gave me her wicked smile and said Jack knows about the touching.

We then ran to the shed and I wrapped a towel on her hair and once again started to dry her off, this time all of her. When she was satisfied she was dry she laid back on the couch and I covered her and tucked her in with the blanket again.

The blanket and the stove got her warmed up fast. I took the towel off her head and dried her hair and then gave her a scalp massage. She almost fell asleep. She told me to go shower. I headed for the house and she said "no outside, I want to watch."

So I did and as I did I watched her and noticed a lot of activity under her blanket. When done I stayed nude and wet. She was breathing hard was flushed looked so content. I served her muffins and juice. Once she was finished her breakfast and totally relaxed I stood in front of her and dried off. She reached up and lazily stroked me and cupped y balls as I dried.

I fed the stove more wood then fed myself. By then I was chilled so I grabbed the blanket Jack had and laid on the lounger and started to cover.

She sat up, waved a finger at me and said "no no no!"

I said "what."

She said "here" and lifted her blanket to show me her warm naked body.

I asked if she was big spoon, she nodded. That seemed safe enough so I crawled in with her......wow! She was very toasty and when she pulled me to her I was hyper aware of her nipples pressing my back and her pubes tickling my bum, and her oh so nice little baby bump in the small of my back.

She rested her arm on my hip and absent minded twirled her fingers in my pubic hair nudging my shaft occasionally. For the first time we were just silent, enjoying the moment. It wasn't long and she was sound asleep.

I slipped off of the couch after a while and walked up to the house and looked for food to cook in the shed. Found some hot dogs and buns, chips and some cookies. I grabbed some paper plates and a couple bowls, condiments and some water and other drinks.

The rain had slowed to a bit of a drizzle and the wind stopped. The shed became quite warm and I was smart enough to keep it that way and I now knew she would stay naked!

She woke up with a lazy cat stretch. As she stretched her arms popped out of the blanket followed quickly by her tits. With the blanket at her waist she thought it was so warm and balmy she kicked the blanket the rest of the way off.

She said" I have to pee again can you show me how to hold myself again?" She spread her knees wide, opened herself up and said" show me where to put my fingers." She was serious it wasn't a look at my sex thing looking for attention. She pulled her knees up to chest spread and opened her lips and was trying just to figure out how to hold her folds open.

She was holding herself open fine but was squeezing her pee hole, would make it spray. She got frustrated and said "just show me." I need to pee! Now!

I said "I'm not sure that's a good idea. You are really vulnerable right now and I am going to get hard and I don't want you to think I am trying anything."

She looked at me with a sort of "what the f..k are you talking about. I thought II made it clear I trust you! If I didn't you never would have had the first peek or see me as I am now.

I said "I was more worried about Jack, what if he walked in right now and saw us. After all you are his wife and carrying his kid"

She laughed big time and said "I told him I was going get naked in front of you, had planned on when you first got here but chickened out. He asked me if I was sure. I told him yes. I think he is a good guy and I can trust him"

I asked" so what did Jack say?"

Apparently he just said I trust you, you do what you want and she said even touching he said that's up to you!

I started to ask another question and she jumped from the couch and said pee. Got her positioned right and told her to force it to get her going then relax. We stood out in the mist and she started to pee. It worked! At first then she lost control of her labia again and she sprayed but not like the last time. She was so thrilled it worked, thought it was really neat. Then she ran to the hose and rinsed fast and came back and stood there and looked at me and said "well? Its not going to dry itself."

She laughed and said "this pregnancy stuff is fun right now and I know it won't be later but now at least peeing all the time is more fun"

I asked if she hungry and told her what I got and she asked how we would cook the wieners. I opened the stove door, threw another log on the fire and bent the clothes hangers out and we BBQ them. She giggled and said" we are camping and the best part is we are naked, have always wanted too."

We ate our gourmet meal and sat next to the stove when we were done. Left the door open to watch the fire. She shivered and I asked if she wanted her blanket, she said "no I want to stay naked."

I thought what can I do, we didn't want to close the door, we were camping. I got a brainwave and grabbed a tarp we weren't using and tied it low across the shed, sitting we could see outside. I moved and old cushiony lawn chair behind the tarp next to the stove and had her sit, she smiled and said perfect. I made a few adjustments and it was quite good. I found a stool and a small barrel put it against the tarp to help hold it, then an old crate I put at her feet. I put her feet up and wrapped them in a towel so the coolness of the floor didn't chill her.

I got another idea and ran towards the house

She said "um where the heck are you going"

Just said "I'll be right back"

I Was back in a flash with a bag of stuff. I then pulled out a deck of cards.

She smiled and said" cute but in case you haven't noticed I am naked so no strip poker!"

I said "cribbage?"

I remembered she loved that game

She said" if I wasn't so warm and comfy I would get up and hug you but I'll owe you one"

We laughed and played until she got tired of whooping my ass! She yawned a big yawn and I knew she was tired and I said do you want go in for a nap, she shook her head no.

I slid the couch up close to the stove and picked her up and moved her to it, offered her a blanket, again no. Then I pulled the book she had been reading out of my bag of tricks, I thought she going to cry as she took the book.

I moved that old lounger to the last space available next to the stove, positioned that way I had a clear view of her gaping pussy and perky tits. You really could feel the heat from the little stove it felt fantastic. She read and fell asleep. I threw another couple logs on the fire and settled in to read the magazine I brought out but spent most of that time studying ever inch of her intimateness.

The next thing I knew Jack was asking you guys ok. Jenn was awake and had been reading when Jack got there; I sort of just stayed asleep.

She told him "it has been fantastic day, get your clothes off and join me".

As he did, she told him "she had decided she was not going to dress until the roof was done, maybe longer so he needed to get groceries" He gave her a yes nod as he bent over and kissed her. Not a peck on the cheek, the suck your tonsils out type.

I watched her hands find his balls and stretch and separate them and pull some more. He was holding her head kissing her and the other hand was busy rubbing her pussy, his fingers looked soaked. I thought she was going to pull his balls off she was pulling so hard, then she stopped and when her hand came into view she had her fingers wrapped around his cock.

I never realised the head of his cock was so big. But then I have seen him hard, we have seen each other, but I had never seen his ready to gain entry readiness.. Boy did he have a lot of precum, her hand was coated.

I was hard by then, couldn't stop it. She looked over at me and saw it. She pointed it out to Jack. He suggested she should go suck me. She slapped him a playful slap and said not today as he slid in behind her. She rolled over, belly to belly now and resumed kissing

He had his hand on her ass and was touching everywhere. He moved up and started to finger her pussy, she pushed him away but once his fingers were soaked again she allowed him access. It didn't take long to see her stiffen up and I knew she was close. she lifted her leg and put it on his hip then, he took his fingers out of her pussy as she was jerking and stuck one in her ass, she stopped went stiff and the shook and went limp. I could see her gaping pussy and is was dripping

He pulled her leg up higher on his hip and I watched him slide his huge purple head in her, balls deep. They both went still. I could see her sphincter open and closing; she was internally massaging his cock I figured. She then started to stroke him with her pussy, only took a dozen or so and I saw his toes curl He made a couple more pumps to drain I think, then they just laid there in silence until he slipped out of her. He got up and whispered he was going to shower and left.

I whispered to her "are you going to shower?" we both laughed and she said I was pretty sure you were watching. The tarp hid her from view in the house so she turned and sat low with her knees up and spread wide

She asked "Am I still open? I tend to gape for a while"

I said "oh god yes way more than you were earlier!"

She told me to watch and she did something, Kegels, and squeezed his cum out. She grabbed the first big dollop with her already cum covered fingers. She then proceeded to lick them clean. More came out and she smeared it all over her pubic area and some on her nipples before licking her fingers again. As she did all that she was staring and my throbbing cock with precum running down it.

Any other thoughts disappeared when we heard the house door close. Jack came back with a few treats and Jill said close the door now it's starting to cool off.

She looked at the meager treats and said Jack I need something more substantial now.....the baby!

He said how about frozen lasagne can put some in the over and warm it up, we all nodded and he left. When we heard the back door close Jill came over and found my hiding cock and proceeded to wipe the head of my cock and shaft of the precum, she looked at me and said waste not, want not, then sat back down with her fingers in her mouth. I was not expecting that.

She leaned back lifted her knees and spread wide showing her wet matted cum fill hair. She asked "care for a lick?" I grinned and nodded enthusiastically yes but before I could move the door of the shed opened and Jack was back. He sat and instantly her hand went to his cock and she started a gentle massage /stroke.

Neither seemed the least bit concerned I was sitting there watching, meanwhile I gave up trying to conceal my stiffening man meat. They were kissing and he was starting to finger her just as he started to drip. I was at that point as well.

I stood and Jenn looked at my bouncing cock licked her lips and smiled.

I said "I need to use the washroom and I'll bring the food out when its ready so I will leave you two some privacy so you can fuck freely" just heard them say what I think was ok thanks!

I got to the house and checked the oven and temps. I figured it was going to take a half hour at the best.So I went to the bathroom with visions Of Jenn and how we progressed over the last couple days and physically abused my aching cock and emptied my load till my balls hurt. Cleaned up my mess and soaped up good and got clean.

I went to the kitchen and found some fixings in the fridge for a Caesars salad. Then I quickly made some make shift garlic bread with cheese and toasted it. I put a healthy slice of lasagne on each plate with salad and garlic bread. Made a makeshift tray out of a cookie sheet, put the plates on it added cutlery a bottle of beer and large glass of milk. Also some prenatal vitamins I saw on the counter. I then Grabbed a couple of hand towels to use to sit on the chairs and some napkins and headed to the shed.

When I got there it was eerily quiet, I thought where they are. I walked around the tarp and they were on the couch. He was on his back and she was laying on him both sound asleep. As I quietly put the tray down on the barrel I took a peek at their nether regions. He was still semi hard and looked like he had just fallen out of her. His cock looked coated in cum and juices.

She was splayed wide open and her lips looked very stretched. There was a huge blob of cum at her entrance her hair was equally wet and messy looking. The blob of cum finally started to slip out of her and was running down her and dripping from her lips.

I added a couple more logs to the fire. I reached out to them and touched her shoulder and his. In my best really fake Italian accent, ended up more French I think, announced that supper is served in the grand dining hall. She slowly raised form her comfy spot and I escorted her to her chair, unfolded the hand towel and put it on the chair and she sat. Jack got up and just sat still mostly asleep.

I took a napkin and unfolded it and put it in her lap and let my finger feel her clit, she shivered. I threw jack his napkin. I bowed and headed for the door. She said wait what about you. I said when you stay at the most exquisite lodgings and have ordered the finest foods; one is not expected to eat with the help. I bowed again and in my best italiano said Bon Appetite and left. When I looked up she had tears streaming down her face and she mouthed thank you. I went to the house and made a sandwich. I went to the basement after I cleaned up the kitchen and was in bed by 9:30 I was beat. The bed felt so warm and cozy.

Was looking forward to tomorrow to get the roof done but the weather predictions were not great....................

There is always tomorrow