Memories: Before Marriage Ch. 05

Story Info
Helping friends wiith their roof day 5.
4.2k words
4.59
1.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers

I had a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep. I kept reviewing the events of the past week. It has been incredibly fun and exciting and over the top risqué and I wasn't about to stop. The back handed comments Jack has made tells me clearly he has no problem with what has happened. I have no hidden agenda but think I need to talk to him about it some. I mean I have been nude with his wife for a few days now. There has been some minor touching, at least to she and I it has been, but he knows and I am not sure how he feels about it.

I Heard the back door of the house open and someone walk to their bedroom above me, then I heard the shower running. I got out of bed and went up it was Jack. I went to the kitchen and looked out the window, it was a drizzly day; not a roofing day by the looks of it.

I thought I would make breakfast, Jack must be heading to work, I know he was planning a day off to finish the roof but what do you do.

I quickly made some home fries, bacon, eggs and sausage and toast. I was almost done when the shower stopped and I heard him walk into the kitchen behind me still drying off.

I said " I figured you are going to work so I made breakfast and thought Jenn could stand some good food also."

He said" yeah, it sounds like the weather is going to be miserable off and on all day, so probably not a roof day." He laughed and said "you should go golf if there is a break in the weather. There won't be anyone there until my buddy gets off work and gets home at 4." He told me "you don't have to dress, take Jenn she loves the walk."

I said "nude?"

He said "yeah we do it all the time."

I said "about that, it has been an unbelievable experience being here and getting to know Jenn better, I never used to think she liked me much, thought she was just being polite."

He laughed and said "I know you wouldn't think so but Jenn is actually very shy."

I said "since I got here this time we started with wearing little clothing because of the heat and now nude so much. I am concerned you might think I am going to try something with her! Don't get me wrong I am not complaining, my god she is beautiful and if she never wore clothes around me again I could live with that. What I'm trying to say is you're my best friend therefore she is also and I would do anything for either of you. But you have no fear of me ever doing anything with her. I would do anything to protect her. So please trust me she is safe with me."

He laughed and said "in case you haven't noticed she pretty much does was she wants. She warned me before you came that she couldn't guarantee there wouldn't be some nudity on her part mostly because of the extreme heat. I told her to go nude if she wanted that I trusted you and it would not be a problem. She told me in that case I am going to be nude while he is here, just not sure when or how it will happen."

I asked "is she is ok with nudity around others?"

He said "she was never nude outside anywhere with anyone other than me before moving here. But my buddy, the golf guy, caught us when she was topless and she found out she loved that and slowly has gotten into it."

I laughed and "said she is a fast learner."

He said "yeah, that first time we were at the course and after me begging she finally took her top off and hung it on the clubs, she was so nervous about being seen. Neither of us noticed it fell off. We heard a golf cart come up behind us and it was my buddy, he was holding her top."

He said "excuse me but I don't think you noticed this fell off." She was trying to stand hidden behind me and was turning so red.

He laughed and told her it was no big deal and we would probably bump into each other from time to time and all was good. He said "the only think I ask is you not to use it Tuesday, Saturday or Sunday."

We both asked "why those days."

He said "Saturdays and Sundays are family and friends days so proper dress code is required."

We asked "why not Tuesday."

He laughed and said "that's my wife and I's private time, let's just say neither of us worries about clothing falling off. So the rest of the time it's yours, I will let you know if anything changes ahead so feel free to wander naked if you like."

Jack just laughed and said "we use it often and Love it. So if you can go with her, go".

I said "well I'm worried! I still don't want you to think I have a hidden agenda!"

He said "heck no, like I said before she does what she wants. I know she openly touches you, she tells me. I have no problem with that there is no difference than helping someone wash or dry then putting sunscreen on. I know being nude tends to make touching more intimate and I have no problem with that and I know I don't have to say it but I have no problem with anything you and she can/will do I just ask your cock never goes in her pussy."

I sad "that is an unwritten rule of mine and I have never broken it and I tell you.... it will not happen. "

He said "great, we are good then; I'm going to dress and get to work."

I was cooking again and he asked "if it was for Jenn"

I said "yeah is she in the house?"

He said" no she no she is refusing to leave that shed, oh and two other things. He told me if there was any doubt that Jenn Likes you, when you served us supper last night then left us, I am pretty sure she fell in love with you on a different level"

I did not know how to respond to that.

I said "and the other thing?"

He said "great job teaching her that peeing trick, I loved it. We laughed so hard when she told me you had to help her hold her lips open and how it went bad and she pissed on you."

I said "oh so you know I touched her there?"

He said "yes, she told me it was so clinical for educational touching not the least bit sexual and you didn't try anything so if she feels safe after doing that. I have no fears."

I finished cooking and said "I would take it out to her and he said have fun and feel free to crawl under the covers, she likes body heat and it's a bit cool out there right now."

So he left for work and I brought her a plate of food with some juice. She was half awake when I walked in holding the plate and glass and was semi erect. She said "that never gets old seeing that."

She was grinning from ear to ear when she saw the food. She said "here you are helping us and you are the one looking after us. Last night was the most incredible night of my life. Something you don't know is, you may think I am weird or wild or whatever but Jack was my first. All my firsts are with him and he never pushed me into anything, and he is at ease with me being like this with you!"

I said" I'm am so honoured, really"

She repeated "Before moving out here I would never have done any of the stuff I do around here and definitely would never done it around you."

I said "I am so glad you moved and I am so glad I helped you move, otherwise we may not have started to become friend's, I would always been just a friend of Jacks."

She told me "this chapter of her life has made her more aware of friendships, so many she thought were friends aren't."

She said "she didn't think I would be out here early or naked, after last night!"

I asked "why not naked? I thought we agreed no clothes until the roof was down at the earliest."

She said "after watching her and Jack fuck she was worried that I would not be as an enthusiastic friend. The whole sex crap stigma gets in the way of female /male friendships." She said "she was feeling so much guilt about doing it with me close by and letting me see and totally enjoying Jack but maybe she took it a step too far." She said "she hadn't thought it through and was totally selfish not considering how I might feel seeing."

I said "You only need to care about your husband, you owe me nothing! I said you sure don't need to be sorry, I have not watched anyone before and you were amazing, Jack was so so, lol." Her face lit up with that comment.

She sat there for a long time looking at me as I picked up the dishes from last night's supper and todays breakfast and never said a word. I told her I was going to run the dishes in, "did she want anything?"

She asked me to bring water; I could feel her eyes on me. Something was up.

When I got back, she lifted her blanket and said "get your ass under this blanket, friend."

I told her "before I do, did you talk to Jack and tell him everything we have done, some of its very intimate?"

She said" first, yes I told him about every tease, every peek and any touching. And two, as far as intimate touching neither Jack nor I thought there was any!"

I looked at her with raised eyebrows and said "I touched your pussy lips that's about as intimate as can be"

She said yes" it would be if we were dating or were lovers behind Jacks back."

As far as she and Jack were concerned many things could be considered intimate. Jenn said "I consider that kindness."

I got under the blanket, she was big spoon again. She reached over me and held my balls and laughed and said "this is a wee bit intimate." Then grabbed my cock and said "this is more so."

Her touch felt so good. She was toasty warm and her skin felt incredible against my back once again. I didn't want to move or end it and was kind of glad when I heard a bit of rain outside.

I felt so comfortable and with her touch, body heat and closeness started to doze off. Not sure how long we lay there but she tapped me on the shoulder and said "I don't want to move but I need to pee."

It was neat; we both got up and peed standing beside each other. She got better distance than me and did it perfectly, she had been practicing.

She took my hand and placed it on her pussy and said "feel my hairs"

I said "it's crunchy"

She said "thanks to you"

As much as wished it was my goo that got her that way I looked at her with a confused look.

She said "look closely, I am still covered in Jacks cum, 4 loads! I'm a mess I stink, smell like pee, wet pussy and dried cum, I don't want to but I have to go in the house and shower."

I said "ok I'll grab the blankets and towels and wash them while you get cleaned up."

She went to the shower I went to the basement.

As I was loading the washer I suddenly felt two arms wrap around my chest.

Jenn said "come and wash my back." She was dripping wet.

I was hard as a rock as I followed her up the stairs with her bum at my eye level. What a spectacular view, pink asshole and slit visible. The sight of her lips opening and closing as she stepped up each time. Her pussy looked as if it was going to drip any second! It was so refreshing to be able to so erect and not have to hide it or explain it.

When she saw me she knew why and asked "if I enjoyed the view?" She knew I did.

So we showered, we ran out of hot water, dried each other off then I dried her hair and kept Poking the back of her neck!. I found out once again she really liked to be pampered. When I suggested a back massage with lotion she jumped at the chance. She melted into blanket on the carpet in the living room. As I worked, my way down her back she muttered do not miss anything then spread her legs. As I worked my way down her legs I couldn't keep my eyes off of her glistening lips.

Her breathing gave her away she was really enjoying it but she had to roll over she was getting uncomfortable lying on her rounding belly. Once on her back she put her arms over her head and said "all of me." She totally went limp just and purred with my touch.

I decided to cut it short because I didn't trust myself, or her.

The rain had stopped and the sun was peeking out when I finished the massage. I said I need to get to work on the roof. It didn't take long for the temps to start to soar again. I went on the roof and started to roll the tarp and got to work. It didn't last long after about half an hour the clouds came back and it started to sprinkle again.

I Put the tarps back in place and went into the house, Jenn had made a lunch. As we were eating the sun came back out. I checked the weather reports and rain was predicted off and on all day, so much for finishing the roof. At least it was really warm again, made it much easier for Jenn to keep her promise of staying nude.

She made the suggestion to go golfing, even if it rained a bit it we wouldn't have to worry about wet clothes and would be fun. I was so looking forward to golf naked and with her. We only played 7 holes we skipped the two near the clubhouse in case someone wandered in.

Jenn was actually very good and watching her body twist and flex was so sexy, Every time she moved or bent over she made sure to show off her assets. She laughed and blushed when she saw the effect she was having on me. She got very handsy every time I went to putt, she kept playing with my putter! She beat me at golf as well.

When we finished and walked home she said "can we go camping again, this time you go and sit and I will get snacks and drinks."

I said "I'll light the fire." we didn't need it; there is just something about a fire for ambience, the ladies love it!

She came back with a tray of goodies and drinks and wearing a huge smile. We snacked and had our drinks like it was an everyday thing and it was surprisingly relaxing. That old shed was becoming a refuge from the real world. We sat on the old couch and cuddled and watched the flames dance. She just looked deep into my eyes and asked "why aren't you married"

Without thinking I blurted out "because you are". Her eyes filled with tears and she put her head on my shoulder, it was incredible. I hugged her, pulled the blanket over us and relaxed and enjoyed the moment until I came to the realization she was snoozing, she was drooling down my neck.

The next thing I knew Jack was standing there naked and saying looks like you 2 had a fun day. I didn't know whether to panic or just get ready to meet my maker! Jenn woke up and I could tell she was upset she fell asleep; she said I always fall asleep! She was a bit worried what Jack might say after finding us that way.

She said "we didn't fuck"

Jack laughed and said "oh I know"

Jenn replied "how are you so sure we didn't" I thought Jenn, be quiet don't make this into something it's not.

Jack just laughed. He said "well - I asked both of you not to and told you I trust you both and didn't care if you did anything else. Also-if you were going to you would have done it by now."

Jenn smiled, laughed and looked at me; I felt both of their eyes on me.

I said "I gave you both my word I wouldn't and you have to know this has been the hardest thing I have ever done. We may have got carried away a bit with some stuff but there was never intent, unless Jenn becomes a widow, Jack watch your back!"

We all laughed and clowned around, had blast, Jack announced we all had to get cleaned up and dressed we were going out for a good meal; I asked "lasagne?" Jenn playfully slapped me.

Jack went in to shower. I started to gather the few dishes we had out there to take in. She said I wish you would quit I am supposed to be looking after you?

I said "who says?"

She reached out found my semi erect nob and freely stroked a couple of strokes and said "I said." She kissed me on my cheek and got up and I followed her to the house like a new puppy.

She joined Jack in the shower and after a while Jack came to the kitchen and told me it was my turn. I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face and said "ok but where is Jenn? He said she should be almost done but maybe she needs her back washed.

He said "she wants you to enjoy it here a little."

She said it has been you who has been doing the bulk of the meals and cleaning and washing and she doesn't think it's fair"

I told him "I have never enjoyed any week in my life as much as this week. I think it's been nice to let Jenn have some well-deserved relax time. You and Jenn have proved to be so open minded about everything it's been so much fun. I said I have been thrilled and enjoyed every second, other than the ripping 2 layers of shingles off"

I went and washed her back as requested, no overly friendly touching, Jack came back and watched so I kicked her out quickly when done her back. I hoped Jack took the hint and dried her hair. I was hungry! They got ready. I finished quickly and went to the basement to dress, Jenn, dressed, came to help but really I think she just wanted to watch. One would think with the amount of nudity that we had been partaking it she would be tired of it!

I would never admit this to anyone but it actually felt kind of nice to get dressed. I know. Jenn looks totally amazing naked but wow can she wear clothes. She turns heads when she is out.

She was wearing a form fitting floral sundress, sleeveless buttoned front. She had 3 buttons undone and was just showing a bit of her wonderful cleavage. As I held the door for her to get out she gave me a really good look of her G-string covered pussy! With the amount I have seen her naked all week I still had to look when she flashed!

We went to a little town about 20 miles from their house. The restaurant was a little local's type hole in the wall. The way they talked about the food I thought it would some swanky place in the city. It was small and I think the same decor since 1950.

The food was incredible and everyone there was just eating and visiting and we soon weren't strangers. Just as we finished eating the owner came out of the kitchen and started to talk to what seemed to be a couple of his buddies sitting at the bar. They started to discuss music and got to jokingly argue about who could out play the other.

The owner reached behind the bar and pulled the guitar off the wall and started to play. His buddy stopped him and took the guitar and he played...Wow he was really good. The owner somewhere found a fiddle and they started to jam some bluegrass. A guy sitting down the bar said wait and ran out and came back with a harmonica and they got to playing. Everyone sang when they knew a line, we had a blast. We were shocked to find out we had been there 2 and half hours.

We got to the car, it was a perfect night, no wind, full moon, very warm and in the best company ever. I grabbed the keys from Jack and told him to get in the back and escorted Jenn to the back on the other side and said "I will be your driver for the evening, where to?"

They tried to argue with me but I didn't give in. Told them pretend you are on a date and swap some spit on the way home. They didn't resist. We hadn't gone very far and I glanced back and Jenn was half lying on Jack kissing, he had her skirt up over her ass massaging one cheek. It wasn't long before they both forgot I was there. In even less time I had her panties over my head and they both were naked locked in a 69. I drove slowly to give them lots of time!

As I was driving I tried not to look back but at one point I felt eyes burrowing into the back of my head. I glanced into the rear view mirror, at the stop sign we were pulling up to, and Jenn was smiling at me, I looked back and she had a breast in each of her hands and was massaging them and her nipples as she rode Jack like a wild woman.

A car came up behind us and I pulled away before they got close enough to see thru the back window. After a couple more miles I felt Jenn's hand on my shoulder gripping it in a death grip. It hurt like heck! I slowed and looked back and she was starting to cum and cum and cum. She finally broke her death grip on my shoulder and collapsed on Jack, just softly muttering " oh my god...oh my god!"

The rest of the drive was completed in silence, not sure but I think they were asleep. I hung her panties on the rear view mirror. When we got to the house I had to rouse them both, considered leaving them in the car but I know how uncomfortable it can be, been there done that too!

bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers
12