Memories: Before Marriage Ch. 06

Story Info
Helping my friends witht heir roof day 6.
2.1k words
4.5
1.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here I am, still at my friend's house trying to complete a roof that should have only taken 2-3 days. The weather has been against me the entire time, either too hot or too much rain. It's a good thing I had my work caught up at home and could take this time to help them.

The only thing I would never complain about is the amazing friends who turned out to be very open minded in a fun way!..

Last night was incredible. It was so nice to get out into the real world even for a short time. We had a blast at the restaurant and the impromptu jam session was something memories are made of.

Speaking of making memories, Jenn and Jack have just blown me away. I loved watching them being so uninhibited the whole time I have been here and while I drove. It was an honour actually that they felt so comfortable around me to be able to do the things they have done. The whole week for me has been mind blowing, I have never spent so much intimate time with another person let alone a couple.

I didn't sleep well after all that excitement. It was so weird to be in bed, naked, with my friends' wife, who is also naked, with his approval! Finally at around 5 AM I crawled out of bed, left Jenn there and put on some cut offs and a tee since it was a bit cool outside. I went out as day was breaking and started to clean up the debris we had not gotten to as we were busy trying get the roof on between the rains.

It was so calm and quiet and peaceful. The air was so clean and crisp it was refreshing as I started to fill the dumpster. There was a lot of crap lying around but I needed to do this mindless task to refocus and actually do some work. I loved the play time but this job needs to get done!

It didn't take that long to clean up which surprised me, so I quietly carried the last few bundles of shingles up to the roof. Then I took the tarps off and got them to the ground and folded them up, the roof was now ready to get finished.

I went into the house and it was just before 8 and I decided to make a good breakfast for my hosts. They had the luxury to actually get to sleep in for the first time since I was there.

I tried to guess when I thought they would get up and figured after 8am the smells of the food would bring them out. It worked! Jack stumbled out of their room and Jenn sort tripped her way up the stairs. They were dumb founded to have food almost ready, but it was refreshing that neither even thought about clothes.

Jenn just looked at me with a really weird look, never said a word just took Jack by the hand and said "we need to shower!"

They weren't gone very long and came back wrapped in towels and for the first time they were looking sheepish. I told them to sit and I served them. They were unusually quiet, I was getting unnerved, and it was too quiet.

The silence was broken by Jack's phone ringing. The look on his face was like, oh shit! He listened and nodded his head, all He said was "but it's Saturday and another nod and he said ok."

He was upset, was his boss, they had an emergency at work and he had to go in. He was pissed and gobbled some food down and got changed in a hurry. He ran out the back door and he was gone in like 5 secs. Then he came back in and acted all upset, looked at me said "what the hell did you do you asshole?"

I just smiled and said "what?" We acted as if he was really pissed with me, an act.

Jenn jumped up and stood between us and said "what's wrong." As she stood with her arms up between us the towel fell to the floor.

We looked at each other, then at Jenn, up and down her body and just laughed. He shook his head smiled and just ran out the door. Jen sat back down confused and started to eat again.

She looked at me mid bite and also said "what".

I said "it's nothing; you'll see when you get done eating." She sat and quickly ate a little but I scolded her. I made her eat enough for two before I said "I am going to work on the roof in a few minutes and try to get it done so I can let you get your lives back to normal."

She just looked at me and never said a word, could just see her thinking. Then she asked if she had done something wrong.

I said "oh god no, far from it, I just think I have inserted myself into your lives for too long and too intimately and it's time for me to let you get back to normal."

She said "so we are still good?"

I said "by all means, I don't think we could ever not be friends after this time together. I hope we can still be comfy with each other clothed or very much preferably naked! And still keep our secrets!"

She jumped up from the table to give me a hug. She asked me to please hold her as we hugged. Like I would say no, Time seemed to stand still but we finally broke free from each other and I went to work. I was busy up on the roof and it started to get hot, took my shirt off.

I'm not sure when Jenn came out of the house but she was lying naked in a lounger under a tree just watching, sipping on a cold looking drink. She called up to me and asked if I wanted to take a break or she could bring me a cold drink.

I said "I didn't want to stop but I sure wouldn't turn down a cold drink from a naked lady!"

As I drank the water she brought up to me, she asked if she could take my shorts off. I was actually surprised she asked.

I said "only if you want to."

She said "oh I do" and unzipped and unbuttoned my shorts and slowly pulled my shorts down. As the shorts got to the end of my cock it sprang to attention hitting Jenn on her chin. She froze and looked up at me, the tip of my cock was touching her lower lip and her mouth was open, I thought she was going for it.

She just looked up at me and said "it's taking all my strength not to suck that thing!"

She had my balls in one hand and stroked me a bit with the other. I pulled her to her feet and put my shaft between her lips and grabbed her ass and pulled her to me and we humped a bit, a fake hump. I could feel the warmth of her pussy and her juices soaking my cock.

I pulled away from her and I was dripping, Jenn wiped it on her belly.

Jenn said "this one of those times we keep a secret. And if Jack had given me permission you would be in me right now. But for now I need to put the brakes on so just enjoy this."

I said "I feel the same as you do." Then I said "you do realise we are both standing on the roof of your house doing this simulated sex completely naked? Probably the easiest place to be seen in the surrounding area! Not exactly very well hidden?" So we stopped and I pulled out of her warmth embrace of her lips and the moistness found there. She went down and I went back to work, which wasn't easy with my cock in the way.

I worked as fast as I could to get done, skipped lunch but had a bit of a repeat performance of the first water break. 30 mins later I finished the shingling and got all the tools and ladder to the ground. The only thing left to do was put the ladder away when Jack got home.

We took advantage of time we had left now since the roof was now done. I grabbed a blanket and climbed the ladder and invited Jenn to come up. We lay down and I covered every inch of her body with lotion and made sure to explore her body with wanton abandon. She was more than willing to do as I asked.

We didn't do anything close to sex at first, but got very close to each other's sex. Certain parts of our body were touching each other's parts for the first time. I could feel the tip of my cock slightly spreading her entrance, the slightest breeze and we would have achieved entry. We had our juices and seepage all over each other. I said "and you think you had a hard time not sucking me before."

For the first time she freely held my cock and balls and stroked me so close to her mouth I could feel her hot breath. I picked her legs up over me as we laid there to get us into a 69 position. I switched between heavily breathing on her aromatic pussy and stroking her lips with my chin. She started to cum and did so with such force she flooded my face, real sure she squirted.

When that happened we sort of jumped up and sat beside each other breathing deeply. I could feel her juices running down my face and I could see my precum covering her face. We looked at each other for a long time, no words. then she smiled and said wow that was close, I nodded and at the same time looking deep into each other's eyes we said, "secret", we both grinned and said yeah.

We got down off the roof and went to the garden hose to wash away the evidence. I rinsed her off really well using my hand to scrub every inch. She did the same to me and when we turned around and Jack was walking up. He was a bit surprised to see us both naked. Not sure why the surprise it was so hot no clothes made sense.

Then he looked at the finished roof and he forgot we were even there at all. He just said "how?"

The three of us hung out the rest of the afternoon just chatting and relaxing and laughing.

I said well it took longer than I thought but at least we all got it done. Jack and Jenn both piped up and said "you did."

I just said "it was a team effort."

I told them that since I was leaving in the morning and I wanted to treat them to supper out tonight.

Jenn asked "if we could go camping one more time instead and cook hot dogs and smores'?"

Sounded like a great idea to me. I went to light the fire and they went and got food and drinks and blankets. Seemed so silly to light a fire when it was hot out but the evening air was getting a bit of a chill to it and it is nice to be cozy

They returned and Jenn sat between us on the old sofa. Shoulder to shoulder thigh to thigh. I was eerily quiet. Jenn shivered, I don't think it was from the chill or heat. She was very quiet as was Jack. They got A blanket and shared it. I think they must have talked while in the house or something and I wasn't sure what to expect.

We cooked our hot dogs and we laughed and enjoyed each other's company but it wasn't as carefree as the whole week had been. Now it was my turn to get a chill so I grabbed a blanket and wrapped up, it felt so good.

We had our smores' and things got back to normal, we laughed and we cuddled and it just felt right. Jenn opened her and Jack's blanket and invited me to join them. Then it turned serious. Jack said I know how close you and Jenn have become and that makes me happy.

Jack told me Jenn has requested me to come back at least once a month to visit and see her belly grow.

How do you say no!?

We reclined the best we could and put our feet up on the makeshift ottoman. It didn't take long for Jack to pass out and Jen followed with her head on his shoulder soon after.

I stared into the fire reliving the past week. Then I had a silly thought maybe we should do the other side of the roof next week.