Memories Ch. 06

Story Info
Lucas shares his last story with me.
4.6k words
4.83
674
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: Lucas has penned another memory he can't share with his family. Read his other memories on Literotica:               11/05/2019, https://www.literotica.com/s/memories-ch-01-4,

11/25/2019, https://www.literotica.com/s/memories-ch-02-6

12/11/2019, https://www.literotica.com/s/memories-ch-03-4.

3/20/2021, https:// www.literotica.com/s/memories-ch-04-5 and

3/3/2024, https:// www.literotica.com/s/memories-ch-05-5 ).

Lucas likes my beer. He walked through the door unannounced, sat down and asked if I had more beer. We relaxed and talked about almost nothing until about halfway through the second beer. That's when Lucas began to become wistful and forthright. He reminded me about his sexual failures of the recent past, including erectile dysfunction, and, with a smile on his face, he revealed that he had redeemed himself in the oral sex department. In six liaisons since our last talk three weeks ago, every partner had reacted positively to his skillful application of tongue and fingers and rescheduled in spite of his not being able to fuck them properly.

He also acknowledged leaving his tale of three weeks ago somewhat incomplete and had returned to relate his and Emma's experiences in the weeks that followed. Here is his story as I related it.

<***>

I've been reticent in describing Emma's sexual adventures to protect her reputation but she's been gone for a long time and I kinda opened the door a few weeks ago when we talked about our activities at a church party. So, I don't think she'd mind if I tell you more. After all, she had fun times.

As you remember, Emma had become very active in the church, especially the women's auxiliary, and had been invited to a party with a small, very selective, number of the women and their partners. That first party turned out to be instructive and prophetic for us.

Emma and I were vetted by two existing members of the group before we could actually be invited to become fully fledged members. By vetting, I mean we were met by a couple who initiated sex with each of us since, as we discovered, the primary function of the group was to promote sexual activity between the members.

After the vetting, we hung around for a short time to witness the party in progress and went home to discuss our options and await a prospective invitation to become full members with permissions and benefits.

The invitation arrived the Wednesday after the party. I was a fancy, calligraphic masterpiece in black ink on parchment and suitable for framing. Without describing any of the activities in detail, it confirmed that our membership was unlimited in scope and emphasized that the executive committee felt that we had considerable skills to contribute to the group and much to receive as well. The date and location of the next party was included in a small card included in the envelope.

In the four days since the party, we had been having incredible sex with each other and had discussed the ramifications of joining the group. We had discussed all the issues we could imagine and resolved all of them ranging from the physical pros and cons as well as the emotional and psychological. It came down to one basic question, "Would you do it again?"

When the answer both of us provided was, "yes," the decision was settled.

That's another way of saying we were anxious to accept an invitation if it arrived. Emma responded to the telephone number provided and confirmed our acceptance of the invitation and our attendance at the next party. Emily, the woman who had vetted me answered the phone. Her husband John had vetted Emma.

Emily was delighted with our confirmation of membership and suggested that the four of us have dinner at their house on Friday evening. Emma paused the conversation with Emily while she consulted me about the invitation to dinner.

"You know what the probable outcome of dinner with John and Emily will be?" I asked.

"I don't need a program guide," said Emma.

"Then we should go?" I asked.

"I think we should," agreed Emma.

Emma returned to the conversation with Emily and accepted her invitation to dinner. After a brief discussion about what we should bring, Emma hung up and dragged me into the bedroom to celebrate.

"Friday, six pm," she related. Emily is going to text me the address."

"That's pretty early," I observed.

"I think they want to get dinner out of the way and get to the real purpose of the evening," suggested Emma.

"And a Friday," I considered. "Could lead to a long weekend."

"Is that a problem?" asked Emma.

"Not if it's not a problem for you," I answered.

Emma smiled, pushed me onto the bed and went to work on my belt. "We need to be in top shape," she informed me.

The next thirty-six hours was a festival of getting in shape and honing our skills. Friday was a day of abstinence. Emma was insistent that we should get to dinner with both skill and volume.

Friday evening arrived and so did we. Emma held a large bouquet of flowers and I had two bottles of Sauvignon Blanc and two more of Zinfandel since we didn't know what was on the menu other than overheated body parts.

Emily met us at the door barefoot and in a wraparound dress that was belted at the waist. She gushed at the flowers and gave Emma a huge hug. Her attempt to hug me was impeded by both of my hands holding bottles of wine. John relieved me of the wine and Emily hugged me, pulling me close enough that I couldn't help notice that she was braless and probably panty less as well. When Emily finally let me go, I noticed the wine bottles were on the floor and John was hugging Emma and tugging on her ear lobe with his teeth. He was also barefoot and wearing just a golf shirt and shorts.

John and I retrieved the wine and Emma led us into the living room. On the way, I whispered to Emma, "We're overdressed."

"Not for long," she responded.

John had a large pitcher of Polynesian looking adult beverage and four large glasses on the wet bar in the corner of the room. We put the wine on the bar, John filled the glasses and we carried the drinks to the women, mine to Emily and John's to Emma. I sat next to Emily and John next to Emma. The conversation was animated and focused on the excitement of new acquaintances and new relationships. Emily expounded how much she enjoyed the initial interaction with a new acquaintance and how much she looked forward to expanding the relationship in the future. John beamed at his wife as she rambled on.

Neither Emma nor I missed her point. Finally, Emily took a breath and said, "Sorry," she said. "I get all excited about my favorite topic. I think I should finish getting dinner on the table. Care to help me?" she asked Emma.

They left for the kitchen, leaving John and me in the living room. "I need to apologize for Emily," John said. "She's been agog talking about you and Emma since the party last weekend. She's thrilled that you and Emma accepted the invitation to join the group."

"No need to apologize," I told him. "It's refreshing to see someone so enthusiastic about something she wants."

"How about you and Emma?" asked John.

"Emma and I?" I asked somewhat mystified.

"Are you as enthusiastic as Emily?" John clarified.

"Ah," I said. "Don't let our demeanor mislead you. I think I can safely say that Emma is as enthusiastic as Emily and I'm not without my own expectations. I'm sure, if Emily had taken a breath, Emma would have interjected her own expectations."

John laughed. "I think we're all on the same page," he opined.

"So," I said. "What are the women doing in the kitchen?"

"Besides getting dinner on the table?" asked John. "Emily is as enamored with women as she is with men," he added. "I suspect she's making Emma aware of that fact."

"Physically?" I asked.

"Probably not yet. Just setting expectations," explained John. "After all, Emma does have an incredible body. Especially her tits."

"She's not afraid to let me know," I agreed.

"I hope you're not alone," suggested John.

Before I could respond, Emily returned and invited us to join her and Emma in the dining room.

Dinner was Lasagna, a huge caprese salad and wine. Emma sat next to John and across from me. I was next to Emily. We took our time dining, emptying the two bottles of Zinfandel in the process. During dinner, conversation continued in the tone established in the living room. Lots of allusions without anything very specific. We were sitting in front of empty plates when Emma innocently asked, "Why did you select Lucas and me to become members of your group?"

"You want the honest answer?" asked Emily.

"Of course," said Emma.

"John suggested it," Emily said. "He was attracted to your body, especially your tits."

"Oh," said Emma. She turned to John. "Did you like them?" she asked.

"Still do," John answered without hesitation.

"And Lucas?" asked Emma.

"He's your husband and a necessary addition," said Emma. "However, I'm overjoyed that he is included. He's exceeded all my expectations to date and I think he'll be very popular among the rest of the women in the group."

"I get it," said Emma. "Where do we go from here?"

"I would be heartbroken if Lucas were to go home now without allowing me to have more than a goodbye kiss," confessed Emily.

"And you John?" asked Emma.

"I'm with Emily," said John. "I haven't had nearly enough time with your tits."

Emma laughed. "Tit for tat. Are you okay with that?" she asked me.

"I don't know where Emily keeps her tat but I'd be glad to search for it," I said.

Emily laughed. "I'd be glad to provide the search area," she commented. "Dessert first? Au naturel limoncello cake.

John smiled and looked at me. "Worth waiting for," he said. "I've seen this dessert before."

Emily stood up. "Help me with this," she asked Emma as she started to clear the plates and leftovers. "You guys just sit here and be patient."

The women made several trips to the kitchen before the table was clear. Emily returned with fresh wine glasses. "Pop open one of those good looking Sauvignon Blanc's and we'll be right back," she said.

John opened a bottle of wine, poured four glasses and distributed them to the appropriate locations on the table. He then lit the two candles on the table and turned out the lights. "Setting the mood," he said.

John moved to my side of the table and sat in Emily's seat. We waited.

Emma came into the room holding four dessert plates and forks. Emily followed her carrying a large, limoncello cake, a gold plated knife and a serving spatula. The cake was spectacular but that wasn't John's and my focus. The women were completely naked.

The candlelight flickered off their skin and lively breasts as they went about their duties distributing the plates and placing the cake on the table. When done, Emily sat at the table across from me and Emma across from John. Their nipples appeared to shine in the candlelight.

"Ready to eat?" asked Emily with emphasis on the word "eat."

I licked my lips. "I am," I confessed. "I love the service," I added. "But I have to ask, what prompted you to do it?"

"Do what?" asked my wife innocently.

"Come on," I said. "It's hard to miss how you and Emily are attired, or not."

"Oh, this," answered Emma while shaking her breasts. "It was Emily's idea. She thought it would add some spice to dessert."

"And speed along the agenda for the evening?" I asked.

"That too," admitted Emma.

"And you thought it was a good idea?"

"I did," smiled Emma with another shake of her tits.

"Okay, then," I conceded. "One more question. What did you do to your nipples to make them shine like that?"

Emma looked at me and stuck out her tongue.

I laughed. "I get it. Can I renew the finish when it dries out?"

Emily pushed out her chest. "With pleasure," she said.

The cake was excellent and the wine perfect but nothing was more intoxicating than watching the naked bodies seated across from us.

We did great damage to the cake and were into the second bottle of wine when Emily stood up and walked next to me. She took my hand. "Leave this stuff on the table and come with me," she said. "My nipples need refreshing."

Emily led me upstairs and down a short hallway to a large bed and bath suite. She closed the door, turned to me, lifted her breasts in her hands and said, "Well."

I bent immediately to the task at breast. In less than a minute, both nipples were shining brightly in the dim bedroom light.

"Perfect," commented Emily. She sat on the bed, slid back and spread her legs. "Now there's another nub that needs renewing."

"Did Emma?" I asked wondering about my wife's interest in new experiences.

"No," answered Emily. "Would she?"

"Not to my knowledge," I admitted. "But she is always interested in new experiences."

"I'll make it a point to ask her," committed Emily. "In the meantime, don't let wondering about Emma stop you."

We were deep into new territory now. I knew where her clitoris was from when she vetted me for membership in the group. Now all I had to do was find it again and shine it up with my tongue, a task I was anxious to perform. I separated her pubic hair with my fingers and exposed the fleshy hood hiding her clitoris. I gently pulled the hood aside and exposed the small, pink head of her clitoris. I leaned in and dragged my tongue over her sensitive clitoris.

Her reaction exceeded my expectations. Her body lurched off the bed several inches and her breathing stopped. When she took a deep breath, I did it again with similar results. "Too much?" I asked.

Between pants, Emily managed to speak. "A lot but not too much. More please."

I settled my mouth over her clitoris, sucked gently and used my tongue again. She tasted wonderful, slightly salty with an undercurrent of citrus. I wondered briefly if her flavor was influenced by her diet or the limoncello cake. Her back arched and remained stiff while I tested various options.

Her clitoris grew in my mouth until it was almost an inch long. She had a small glans at the end of her clitoris and I sucked it between my lips. When I ran my tongue rapidly back and forth over the head of her clitoris, Emily screamed.

I looked up. Emily's entire body was rigid. She was gripping the bed covers in both fists, her jaw was clenched, her eyes were closed and tears were streaming down her cheeks. I slid up the bed and held her in my arms. She relaxed somewhat and uttered one word, "Fuck."

I didn't understand. "What?" I asked.

"Fuck me," she cried through her tears.

I helped her slide into the center of the bed. Her legs came up high assisted by her hands and I entered her gently. She grabbed my hips and pulled me forcefully into her. "Harder," she insisted.

I pushed as hard as I could inside her. Her hips bounced beneath me. I responded with a short withdrawal and a forceful slam back into her. "More," she yelled.

Our bodies slammed together repeatedly until Emily's back arched again and I felt her begin to shake uncontrollably. She pushed me aside and rolled on her side clutching her knees against her chest.

I moved behind her and held her in my arms.

Eventually, she relaxed. She grabbed one of my hands and pressed it against her breast. I kissed her shoulder and remembering when she vetted me, whispered in her ear. "Does that always happen?"

"Sometimes," she admitted. "But not all the time. You seem to be a catalyst to it happening. I wish it would happen more often."

"With John?" I asked.

"Sometimes. Not often enough," Emily said. "I knew it could happen with you again but I still wasn't ready for it to happen so quickly."

"Neither was I," I admitted.

Emily laughed. "I don't doubt that," she said.

She rolled over to face me. She kissed my face and lips. "Thank you," she said.

"Will it always be that way?" I asked.

"I hope so but I'd like it to come later than so soon."

"I'd like that too," I told her.

"You've got a deal," Emily said.

She reached for my genitals. "You've still got an erection," she observed.

"It seems so," I agreed.

"No time like the present to try again," smiled Emily.

This time she took the top. She settled down on me and began to pump her hips furiously. Soon, her body began to shake, she lay on me and the pace of her stroking on me increased dramatically. I couldn't imagine that she could continue the pace indefinitely. She couldn't. Neither could I. I grabbed her hips, pushed up inside her and unleashed a torrent of semen I'd been saving all day thanks to Emma.

Emily screamed again and collapsed on top of me for a brief moment. Then she lifted her head and kissed me. Her tongue danced in my mouth and her tears dripped on my face. "Thank you again," she panted.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yes, but not the same," she said. "I had an unending orgasm that started almost immediately and didn't end until you filled me with your hot sperm. I think I'm going to enjoy exploring the many ways I can have an orgasm with you."

"But not right now," I told her. "I don't think either of us will be ready for a while."

"Agreed," said Emily. "Come with me."

We got out of bed and Emily led me to the bathroom. She turned on the overly large walk-in shower and waited for the water to heat. When she was satisfied, she took my hand and led me into the shower with her. She grabbed a cloth and a large plastic bottle of body wash. She squeezed a large quantity of wash onto the cloth and spread it around. "Hold still," she ordered.

Emily washed my body, head to toe with attention on my cock and testicles. Then she added more body wash to the cloth and handed it to me. "Your turn," she said.

Washing her body was wonderful. Until that moment, I'd hadn't had much time to fully appreciate her breasts. They were large and hung on her chest like tear drops. I took more time than necessary to lather up her breasts, rub in the body wash with my bare hands, rinse off the suds and then repeat the process again.

Emily laughed. "I'm glad you like them," she said. "But I have more for you to like."

I took the hint and washed the rest of her body. She was right. I loved sudsing her pubic hair and running my fingers through the result. Her labia were equally fascinating. I think Emily enjoyed it as much as I did. She spread her legs to improve my access and didn't complain when I washed her twice.

When I finished, I rinsed her body with the hand held shower head. The entire process was stimulating and Emily discovered my pleasure when she reached for my cock and discovered another erection.

"Oh," she exclaimed. "I think this needs some attending to."

I didn't object when she knelt in the shower and took my erection into her mouth. Damn, she was good, almost as good as Emma. She had me on edge in no time. When she realized how effective she was, she began to hold and juggle my testicles in one hand. One finger began to trace the space between my balls and my ass, landed on my sphincter and began to push inside. The plethora of physical stimuli had the desired effect and I unloaded another volume of semen, this time into her mouth.

Emily swallowed and stood up. She leaned in the direction of the shower spray, I think intending to wash out her mouth. I stopped her and kissed her instead. She seemed surprised at first but kissed me back when my tongue began to probe in her mouth.

12