Memories of a Holiday Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian came first, his cum spurting into my mouth until he pulled out and sent the rest of it over my breasts. Lucy straddled me then, forcing her pussy down onto my mouth as she pulled at my nipples, until she came, her juices dripping into my mouth. Then it was Maria's turn, and then I was screaming out my pain and pleasure as I came over and over again.

Lucy was kneeling beside me as Matt and Tom came, as they stroked their cocks furiously, their hands a blur as they sent jet after jet of cum over my breasts and belly, onto Maria and Lucy. Pete cried out as he buried his cock deep inside me, his cock throbbing alongside Jake's as they both filled me with cum.

I lay gasping as the shockwaves of pleasure rolled through me, and then I was in Lucy's arms, holding her, my face pressed to her breasts as Pete and Jake eased their cocks away from me, as everyone slumped to the ground around us.

*************************

The alarm went off early, and despite the night before and only having had a few hours sleep, I felt totally awake and refreshed. I reached out for Lucy, leaning over to kiss her gently, my hands quickly finding her breasts. We made love again, just as we had hours earlier after getting back from the roof. Then we had showered together, washing away the cum and juices from each others bodies, before slipping into bed together.

After sharing a bath, Lucy helped me pack, neither of us saying much. She saw me off, Jake beside her, as I headed for the airport in a taxi.

And now, as I walked through the airport to catch my flight home, I felt good. I smiled to myself as I thought back over the week, the smile turning to a grin as I felt again for the piece of paper in my jacket pocket, the slip of paper Lucy had given me as I'd left, the one with her phone number on it.

The ache in my belly had gone – replaced by a wonderful sense of satisfaction. For now, all was back to normal. Now I would behave as I should. Until the next time that is.

THE END