Memories of a Hunk Husband Pt. 01

Story Info
Times when hot wife and hunk husband enjoy life.
8.5k words
4.5
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of Reporting Series but deliberately adopting a different style and approach to the story line. We are still in Cancun enjoying a clothing optional resort called DRM; Toni and Jake have their own agendas, but most are driven by the almighty dollar.

There is one of many great songs written by Max Merritt and the Meteors that immediately springs to one's attention in this context. It's called "Slipping Away". The key words are:

Baby I've been watching you
Watching everything you do
And I just can't help but feeling
Someone else is stealing you away from me
I see it written in your eyes
You confirm it with your lies
Though the web you weave can hold me
I would rather that you told me
Where you wanna be
Oooh slipping away from me

Oooh slipping away from me
And it's breaking me in two
Watching you slipping away

Jake woke from a deep sleep having enjoyed a classic last hole win on the resort golf course against Martin, Debbie and her husband Carlton.

What woke him was Toni's hair dryer as she finished off her efforts in the bathroom getting ready for tonight's theme event at the resort. She looked across to see he had been watching her as she dried her hair, shaved and was glossing for this evening.

Toni looked across and motioned she had her mouth busy with hairclips, suggesting Jake check out a flyer from the DRM admin office and an invite from Janice (Martin's wife).

The first was a New Bulletin for today from the DRM desk on tonight's activities.

The key parts Jake read as:

Sunday Theme Night.

Men: Cloak and mask.

Women: Lingerie and Mask

When: 9.00pm in the Playroom.

Dinner from: 7.00pm, dress as you are for the night.

The invite was from the Combined Clubs group:

Venue: Catamaran

Date: Monday unless inclement weather prevents then deferred to later in week

Couples: maximum seven

Leave Wharf: 9.00am Monday

Return : Approximately 8.00pm Monday

Food: None required as BBQ on the Beach, all alcohol plus any refreshments and any necessary supplies.

Co-ordinators: Janice and Martin ...

He checked every motion out, her hair style, the way she was humming away, her great figure and her positive demeanour. Toni was into tonight's planned theme night. He read that flyer again to himself and accepted Toni was smiling and happy she was going to what looked like one major swing party. She put down his razor on the bench, after being between her legs. She was getting prepared for the obvious. He thought many things in 30 seconds.

I loved that rear of hers, especially sans nickers. It was firm, not too large or too small. It was just right for love making leverage. A little cellulite, but that is understandable after two kids. Her figure was not that of her early days modelling years of sleek, skinny and wineglass. That body was now womanly with not the ounce of fat anywhere on her frame. Years of gym work had seen to that. Her shoulders had strengthened from her weights and her daily swimming. She was ever so supple in her movements, probably from her judo classes. In short to me she was a thirty year old highly desirable experienced woman who knew how to present her body to the ultimate. The years of modelling had taught her all she needed to know about posture, makeup and clothes selection.

Standing there naked in front of the mirror she gave me an instant hard-on, so I approached from the rear and placed my hands firmly on her buttocks only to hear those words dreaded by all married men:

"Don't even think about it. We are running late thanks to sleepy head. You get off to the shower, while I finish my make up and get dressed".

I guess millions of men hear those exact words every day and they have the same put down effect on every one of us. Bummer etc... In effect told to "disappear" as I have something more important to do and besides you stink...

Those words echoed in my ears as I scrubbed the days sweat and salt off and enjoyed the refreshing feelings that a few moments in the shower can bring. Those words do accumulate in my head as a husband and despite what women may think about men being overly selfish and only thinking about one part of their anatomy; those words are truly intended at dominance or a minimum at control by my Toni.

So as soon as I finished drying and exited the bathroom I received my ïnstructions for the evening from she who was not in a mood to be anything other than obeyed:

"I caught up with Janine this afternoon down at the desk. Tonight is one of the DRM resort major theme nights focused on the Playroom. She has booked us in for dinner with them and a few more of their Clubs people who have arrived. We are booked for Dinner at 7.00pm and to the Playroom at 9.00pm. Tomorrow we have been invited to the Catamaran Day and I accepted for us as the last of the seven guest couples. The laptop is open at the DRM home page and you can read as much as you want about tonight and tomorrow there; just think wild and open sexuality. Now I have to finish dressing. You better get moving as you have fifteen minutes before we need to be in the restaurant".

I knew only too well that means no conversation. Do what you are told. Read the computer quickly. Get dressed and I will meet you at the exit door in ten.

That does not exclude me from perving on my woman. It just limits me in how much and how subtle I need to be.

I knew exactly what was on the home page of DRM resort and I had done plenty of research through the TABS and on the theme nights before I agreed to Raphael's suggestion to book at DRM. What surprised me most was there was no push back from Toni on what obviously was on the menu for tonight. These thoughts were compounded by what Toni was choosing to wear or should I say use as minor coverage for tonight.

She had put on some of her silver Club jewellery. As she twisted sideways I could see she had her small Club droplets on rings in her ears. A similar droplet was attached to a ring on her left breast. On her wrist was part of the Club set of bracelets and this was matched by an anklet on her left leg. She was letting anyone attending tonight clearly know about her willingness to participate.

Next came her mesh g-string that she pulled up hard against her mound and into the crack of her bum.

Lastly came the lingerie as suggested for the evening. It was the briefest of silk camisoles that I had ever seen Toni wear and they in the past were intended to be covered by outer clothes. Here tonight there was no thought of any additional coverage for Toni. The bodice was fine white lace starting high at the neck while it that pretended to hide the firm nipples behind. She was obviously turned on to have such firm nipples, anticipating plenty of action tonight. The straps joined at the back of her head in a halter style and framed the outer parts of the garment to give it support. The silk was the most soft of cream colouring. The camisole was cut loosely around the halter frame to cover the front of her boobs and the drop down to a deep v shape in the middle of her back, allowing more than ample perving scope of the sides of her firm and un-encumbered breasts and ending not too far above her bum crack and the straps of the g-string. The bottom of that camisole was but inches from her pussy in a flouncy shaping that bounced, lifted and exposed every time she moved. A white mask was in her hand. The picture was totally clear and told me exactly what I had suspected; she was ready willing and able to have a no limits night and I had no great choice or even ability to influence her activities tonight.

Her last instructions were:

"Your black mask is there on the sidetable. I assume you are wearing your black silk boxers. They are there on the bed. Your cape is in the cupboard hanging up. I am taking a small clutch purse, so I can put our key in there along with my favourite ribbed condoms from your 50 Shades gift package. We better get going".

It took another 30 seconds to take all that in and react. While I did what I was told I knew unequivocally that this was an emphatic statement she was going to be a hot wife or should I say woman and if I wanted to keep up that was up to me. My groin said fine by me as I intend to seek out plenty of pussy tonight; time to be the hunk husband.

The way down to the restaurant saw plenty of suggestions that tonight was going to be wild as anything I had ever experienced and probably more so. There was so much flesh on display that VS must have made a fortune just out of the current guests. No one took any obvious interest in us other than a quick perve and move on. Goodness knows what would be seen around the resort after dark, but it would not take much imagination to figure that out.

We were greeted at the door by a tall leggy blond wearing, if you call it that, a totally see through bustier, g-string and white garter belt set, with a leather choker around her neck. Her make-up was dark and everything she said was suggestive of her availability later tonight. I took it she was a call girl on the side, but truth is any American male would love to get between Wendy's legs given the chance. Toni squeezed my hand letting me know "down Rover".

At the table for 10 was our waiter for this evening, he was tall, black, heavily muscled and built. His only attire was a pair of Mike T boxer shorts. He also wore a leather choker. It was my turn to squeeze Toni's hand after Jacques spoke to us in a slow French accent. Her nipples firmed under her camisole, something that was not missed by the eight waiting to be seated.

Martin and Janice introduced us to Marie and Franco, Julie and Lewis, Malcolm and Spring and Don and Antoinette. All the guys were similarly dressed in different styles of colourful boxers and truth is they all must have been gym junkies because there were no overweight guys in this lot. They took pride in their appearance and that showed in their confidence levels. The four women though had dressed, or more likely sheltered, in the flimsiest of negligees, bustiers and body suits that were totally see through displaying four great bodies each of which any man would love to visit.

Spring and Julie looked as though they were trophy blond wives used to being high cost management types, with both being a bit brassy and handy during their welcome. Antoinette was super sexy through her light French accent and those flashing deep brown eyes that tempt you and proposition you as you greet her with a gentle cuddle, followed by a whisper in my ear of "keep some energy for later tonight please Jake".

Janice had the sexiest body suit on that had lace inserts just enough to arguably make her decent. Her greeting was a firm hug as she rubbed her pussy against the now super hard cock between my legs.

She said: "Good evening hunk, I trust you know these women are looking for some fresh stuff between their legs, so I hope you are rested and up to it".

Janice took over and sat me between herself and Antoinette, while she seated Toni between Don and Lewis, the tallest and biggest guys at the table. These guys could easily have been basketball players because they had long strong arms and hands as they shook my hand.

Basically no more than five minutes after we had placed our orders the conversation turned from the pleasantries to bawdy, then suggestive and later full on detail as to their experiences in swinging.

I watched Toni sandwiched between these two guys and she was loving the interface, exchanging plenty of ideas and listening intently at some of their stories. She took close interest in their groins as I saw her dropping her eyes downwards on several occasions. Suggesting maybe she was considering the likely possibilities later. There was a hint of movement in their arms that I read as they had moved their hands to her legs at various points while she continued to keep hers above the table. She was playing a game here and she was openly saying the word NO is almost certainly not in her dictionary. As far as I was concerned she only occasionally glanced across to see and get some non-verbal feedback on what was happening on my side of the round table.

Meanwhile Antoinette was proving to be a super "hotty" flashing her modest boobs under her negligee on every occasion she could, looking intently into my eyes and rubbing her hand up and down my closest leg and across my hard-on checking out what she was angling for later in the evening. The word fuck was not treated as un-cultured around the table, so when Antoinette sought my hand and placed it over her uncovered pussy encouraging it to play, it was not surprising to hear her say as we waited for our first cold course "Take me outside and fuck me please Jake. You make me so horny" that I was not really in a position to say no.

We rose without real notice from the others, although I am sure Toni would have seen us go out through the doors onto the large balcony. She did not raise her eyes at all when I returned ten minutes later, but I knew that ten minutes was firmly entrenched in her brain.

The balcony surrounded the entire restaurant building so we went to the farthest section away from the hustle and bustle and found a quiet area away from the lights. Antoinette pulled me to her crushing herself against my chest and rubbing her pussy against my hard-on under my boxers. She seemed hyper activated and pressured for time. She wanted sex now, not five minutes from now and no preliminaries required. Pushing her negligee off her shoulders and slipping her legs out from underneath she was completely naked and what a beautiful pussy she did have. Framed by her long legs, clear of hair and issuing squish noises of nymphomania. Her boobs were small to modest apples, perfectly proportioned and located for my mouth. She had one of those spectacular bums that are solid a little larger and disproportionate for her size and weight, but built for anything to do with sex and leverage. Her hand pushed down my boxes to find my ten inches hard as ever and ready to plough between her legs. She wanted no time to adjust, just to be fucked.

Don must have one big prick because by bending her over forwards and her holding onto the balcony rail my cock slipped through and buried itself instantly with little effort on my part. Don has opened her up many times and she has stretched to deal with his cock. Obviously something for Toni to enjoy or whatever and maybe in the not too distant hours.

Antoinette was seemingly insatiable as she pushed back just as hard as I could drive forward. I held onto her boobs to give me balance and thrust and squeezed hard which to my surprise she loved. This woman loved hard sex, so that is what I gave her, hard and as deep as I could reach and she loved every second of it. There was no way I was bottoming out, so the best efforts were always going to be hard, fast and often. She seemed to love it so why think about it? She had one fabulous technique, obviously from the many fucks she has enjoyed over her post puberty life, of as I pushed forward hard she tightened her internal muscles so that I needed effort to push through and then on the retract she seemingly sucked my cum further up my cock. It was one heck of an effort and she drew all my energy into getting my cum up and eventually out of a very constrained cock head.

Antoinette muttered: "Give it to me hard Jake, fuck me hard Jake, treat me a s your nympho, fuck me hard, oh just keep fucking me as I am cuming, cuming" and she did as I blew my first load for the evening between her legs. She just shook herself hard and lent back against the railing as my cock slipped out.

Through her trembles Antoinette said: "Oh Jake that was fabulous. Just keep me on your list. Whenever and wherever you want, just grab me push down my nickers and screw me hard. And yes I am a nympho or so Don tells me".

With no further thoughts, she pulled up her negligee and pardoned herself to head to the ladies to help all my sperm out of her pussy so she could return to the table somewhat satisfied and not leaking enough to spoil her beautiful negligee.

It was ten minutes after I sat and focused my conversation on Janice that Antoinette returned with a large smile on her face and turning her attention to Franco, possibly for her second "quicky" of the evening.

Janice just smiled at me knowing what had just transpired as if it was the normal scenario for all their evenings involving Antoinette. Don was too interested elsewhere with Lewis and Toni and seemingly oblivious to what just happened.

The first glass of water did not hit the sides as it was gulped down in order to restore a bit of sanity in my body. The second was able to be sipped and the French Rose soon rested firmly in my left hand while the conversation with Janice expanded. She was a very interesting woman and it became clear that she was the person in this group that I may be able to identify as the source for future work contracts for Consult Co Inc.

Eventually the first course arrived and left followed by numerous bottles of red and Rose around the table. We were told that the next course would arrive in 20 minutes so the entire table of guests went outside to enjoy the fresh air and the salt breezes, to continue their chats and to actually swap around their company.

Toni caught up with me in one of our swapping meets outside on the balcony before the second course. She suggested that Don and Lewis are investors in some shale projects in Texas and Lithium projects in Nevada going into development so she was going to try and find out more about them during the evening, "if you don't mind I am going to spend time with them this evening to see where that goes". There was nothing more for me to say really, so I just said "Go for it".

That second course was fabulous white deep sea fish that was to die for. So flavoursome, creamy and brilliantly cooked. The Rose helped but it was just a perfect night with seriously intelligent people to get the brain working overtime and Janice was coming onto me big time, albeit not so obvious as Antoinette with her admin requirements to keep her otherwise occasionally occupied.

I saw Toni motion to Janice she needed to go to the ladies, so Janice interestingly enough chose to join her while I talked across the table to Franco and Antoinette. The only reason that clicked in my mind was the time it took Toni and Janice to return and when they did return through their lingerie their nipples were extended well beyond what may be from a cool air draft. Toni's lipstick had disappeared; something she could not remedy anyway with no space in her clutch bag for lipstick. So what were they doing for so long that would cause that reaction? Maybe a bit of girl on girl action? Highly likely one would say. I just smiled at Toni as she gently sat down between her two men still doting on her and separating as soon as she resumed her seat. Maybe she really was reliving some of her old days in the dorms before we got together as a couple? Like it wasn't for me to ask then and there anyway and like what could I say other some smug and later regretted comment?