Memories of a Summer long ago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean over and start to lightly rub my fingers over the tip of his cock.

Pete makes a "Ump" sound, his cock twitches.

With the tip of my finger, I make little circular movements around the head of his cock, his cock now growing rapidly as blood surges into it.

Pete yawns and stretches his arms above his head, turning towards me, smiling, "What are you doing?"

"I wanted to see if little Pete wanted to play?"

Pete's cock was called "little Pete", mine was "The Bat Cave."

He smiled, and gently leaned over and kissed me, he moved to get on top of me, but I pushed him firmly onto his back, "No."

"What are you doing?"

I ignore his question, and continue to slowly wank him.

"What does it feel like?"

"What do you mean."

"What does it feel like when I wank you?"

"It's nice."

I stop and look at him, "if you want me to keep going, I want detail, what does little Pete think, do?"

I know what having boobs feels like, I know how they feel if I touch them, I know how they feel if they are touched, I know what it feels like to wear a bra, the difference between silk and cotton, what it feels like to run, the way they bounce, but I had no idea what a cock or balls feel.

Little Pete:

According to big Pete, most of the time little Pete is asleep, he doesn't feel anything, when he walks, when he sits, or drives, or pees.

Occasional, when he sees a beautiful woman (Obviously not as beautiful as me), or a whiff of perfume, or some random event, or he's having a randy thought, little Pete may wake up, and have a look around, but then he rolls over and goes back to sleep.

"So, you can make little Pete hard without touching him?"

"Yes."

I continue to slowly wank him, "okay go on."

"When you touch him, little Pete wakes up, and starts to go hard."

"Can you stop little Pete from getting hard?"

"No, he just gets hard."

"Okay, then what?"

Pete gets a bit vague - apparently, it's sort of like one of those old-fashioned cartoon bombs, you've lit a long fuse wire, so the bomb is primed, and for a while you just watch the fuse burn, there's an anticipation, but at any time you can put out the fuse so there's no explosion.

"So, is that what you feel now, anticipation?"

"Yes."

"Does it make any difference if I go quick or slow, or how hard I squeeze?"

I demonstrate all three on his now very hard cock.

"Slow and gentle is best - it makes it last longer."

"Okay then what?"

"So, the fuse is burning and it reaches the bomb, and there's a point, it last's for a second, when I can still stop the bomb, but any movement and the bomb goes off."

"So, where's little Pete now?"

"He's ready to go off."

I reach across to the bedside unit and grab a handful of tissues, wrapping them around Pete's cock.

Five.

Tightening my grip, rubbing my hand quickly up and down his shaft.

Four.

Faster.

Three.

Faster.

TWO.

Pete, let's out a loud grunt.

ONE.

I feel little Pete explode.

Bondage, gags, role play:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Doctors and Nurses, who hasn't played Doctors and Nurses or a variation of.

The nurse performing a VERY intimate examination of a patient's cock, Doctor with a torch, seeing what he can find in the deepest of crevasses.

Spy, burglar, and then bondage.

The first time we played bondage we used a pair of my tights, Pete tied them around my wrists, but we had to stop when they started to tighten and were stopping the circulation to my hands - for a minute Pete though I was still playing when I asked him to stop, that was until I kneed him in the balls and yelled at him to get some scissors, safe signal, clicking fingers meant stop.

Handcuffs, there was a sex shop on the outskirts of town, a rather run-down building, back then they were called Private Shops and had backed out windows.

We'd been in once before just for a giggle, this time we picked up a pair of handcuffs, and a spanking paddle.

A couple of nights later I was playing naughty police woman with Pete, I had his hands cuffed behind his back, I pushed him backwards onto the bed and there was an almighty scream, we almost ended up going to A and E to see if he'd broken his wrist.

Scarves - I can't actually remember when we fist played with scarves, but they soon became our toy of choice - satin, polyester, cotton, silk, long, square, headscarves, so versatile, excellent for restrains, (as long as you tied them with a bow and not double knotted - see tights), could be used as gags, cleave, one in the mouth one tied over to keep it in place - blindfold, for teasing, (especially the silky ones, rubbed gently over boobs or cock), and finally I could wear them on a rainy day, or with a plain blouse when I went to work.

I suppose we did role play and bondage more after we were married, after the passion of early romance, probably 1 in 5 sessions, is that a lot, I don't know - we took it in turns who was on top.

I enjoyed it, being tied and gagged, totally helpless, being able to struggle, fight, being helpless, in a safe environment - was that wrong?

So, all I need to do was get Nick tied and gagged on my bed, and a bit of basic biology would do the rest.

How - Part two:

Not so simple - I somehow doubted Nick would be a willing volunteer, especially after how he reacted to the kiss, so how do I get him into my bed.

Rolling Pin - I could invite him over, then when he wasn't looking bash him over the head with a rolling pin - okay, probably not my best idea.

Toy gun - I could get a toy gun, and tell him I was going to shoot him if he didn't do what I wanted - still no.

Drugs - I had the sleeping pills, maybe a couple of them, would that work - but then, they didn't actually knock me out cold, they just made me feel drowsy.

In the movies, it's always simple - chloroform.

Sleeping pills and chloroform - would that work?

A bizarre fact I knew about chloroform - whilst I am sure you can't just buy it at your local Superdrug, it is relatively simple to make.

"A" level chemistry, Mr. Dodds class, it was an experiment, we had to make chloroform and then use it on one of the biology lab rats.

At the time I couldn't remember the exact process, vaguely remembering it was bleach, acetone - today people just take out their phone and Google it or whatever, back then I had to go to the local reference library and spend an hour looking through text books until I found what I wanted

Where and when:

After all the above - this is where I got stuck.

I need to get Nick alone, so I had time to put my plan into action.

I thought about Sundays, when he would come over to garden, but there just wasn't going to be time, once he'd had the sleeping pills and I'd chloroformed him he could be out for hours.

What I needed to do was take him away for a day two, a week.

I did have an idea - maybe I could rent a villa in Spain or Italy or somewhere, and then suggest to Sue and Brian that Nick comes with me for the journey, we could go sightseeing together, it would be an adventure?

That would work?

But would it, how to suggest it to Brian and Sue so that it didn't seem creepy, a 40 something woman suggesting to take their 17-year-old son on holiday with her.

Wedding:

The phone rang a day or two later, before I had fully convinced myself that the foreign holiday idea was worth the risk.

It was Sue, she had a massive favour to ask.

Brian's brother was getting married, (second time) in Ireland in a couple of weeks, she and Brian had been invited, but Nick didn't want to go, and even though he was 17 they were a little worried about leaving him alone - they'd be travelling over on the Friday, and be back late Sunday.

As she was speaking, I clearly remember my heart suddenly racing, my knees almost bucking, I had to catch myself on the arm of the chair before I fell.

"Of course, no problem, I'd be happy to look after Nick, and I could do a meal for him on Saturday?"

"Oh no, you don't need to do that."

"No, if you're going away it's the least I can do, I will take good care of Nick."

So, fault or fate:

If Brian's brother wasn't getting married, there would be no opportunity.

If it wasn't for Mr Dodd's, I wouldn't have known how to make chloroform.

If I wasn't hormonal, I wouldn't have been having the fantasies.

If it wasn't for Mary, I wouldn't have the sleeping pills.

If it wasn't for Pete, I wouldn't be single.

If I found a different gardener, Nick would never have come into my life.

If my parents hadn't died, I would never have been in that house.

Nick and I waved his parents away Friday morning.

"Lunch tomorrow one o'clock."

"Yes, that's fine I'll see you then."

Saturday 28th July:

I was awake, looking at the bedside clock, 04:15.

I rolled over but sleep wouldn't come, I was playing every possible combination through and through in my mind, checking every detail, every eventuality, getting more and more excited as I thought of finally fucking Nick.

I reached under my pillow for Rodger - I remember thinking the next thing inside me was going to be Nick's cock.

I bathed, then sitting on the unmade bed, toweling myself dry, two towels fluffy bath towels, one round my waist one over my shoulders, drying my feet, my legs, the inside of my thighs, rolling over and grabbing Rodger for one last time.

I remember how calm I felt, I thought I would be nervous - but just the opposite - everything was planned.

I started cooking a casserole at around 11:00 - I wanted everything to seem normal.

Around 12:00 I made a fresh pitcher of lemonade.

Going to the bathroom, I took two sleeping pills from the bottle - I had thought long and hard, should I use two or three - worried about what Mary had said, and with the chloroform for backup, I decided on two.

Retuning to the kitchen, I take a tumbler from the cupboard, pulling the capsules apart I watch the white powder fall to the bottom of the glass, which I store in the fridge.

I'd already made up the bed in the spare room, taking four polyester scarves, and tying them to the bed posts, other scarves lay on the bed for gags, and blindfolds.

I check the chloroform and handkerchief in the hall stand.

13:00:

Nick knocks on the back door, and I let him in.

He's wearing a white tee shirt, blue jeans.

Looking over my shoulder as I go to the fridge and pour a glass of lemonade, "Have you heard from your mum?"

"Yes, she phoned around 9:00 all's okay."

I offer Nick the glass, and suggest he goes into the lounge to watch telly while I finish off the lunch.

I give it a few minutes; I can hear Nick channel hopping on the TV.

"Everything okay?

"Would you like some wine with your lunch, mum said it would be okay, as this is a special treat."

"That would be nice, thanks."

I point to the half-drunk glass of lemonade - "Okay finish that then."

I watch with knowing fascination as he finishes the drink.

"Okay I'll be back shortly."

I return to the kitchen; I want to give the sleeping pills time to take effect.

Watching the kitchen clock as the second hand slowly ticks forward, five minutes pass, six, eight, I can't wait any more.

Returning to the lounge, my heart jumps, as I see Nick slumped on the sofa, had the sleeping pills taken effect already, but as I enter the room he starts to stir.

He's blinking, shaking his head.

"You feeling, okay?" I'm trying to act normally, trying to keep my voice casual - "you look a bit tired?"

"No, I'm fine, just feel a bit woozy, for some reason."

"You sure - I can get you something."

He doesn't respond.

"Let me get you something, I have some eucalyptus oil in the bathroom, my mum always swore by it, it will help clear your head."

I leave before he can reply.

Clearly the sleeping pills are working, now for the chloroform.

I take the handkerchief and bottle from the hall table, watching Nick through the open lounge door, I wait, giving the sleeping pills another minute.

Nick's sitting on the right side of the sofa as I look at him, sitting down next to him I move slightly closer as I shake the open the white cotton handkerchief, forming it into a pad, and unscrew the top from the glass bottle.

I'm only a couple of feet from him, I can see his eyes, they look slightly glazed, vacant.

"Here you are this will help clear your head."

I cover the mouth of the bottle with the handkerchief, and invert it, letting the chloroform soak into the cotton material.

Carefully putting the bottle aside.

"All you need to do is take a nice deep breath."

I demonstrate with an exaggerated breath in through my nose "hhhhhhmmmph."

I move slightly closer, my left arm going around his shoulders, my body gently pinning Nick into the corner of the sofa, I slowly bring the handkerchief level to his chin.

"Deep breath."

Nick starts to breathe.

I'm ready to pounce, as soon as he starts to struggle, but to my surprise he just continues to breathe deeply, as he does, I move the handkerchief slowly closer to his nose.

"Good boy, deep breath."

"That's good keep going."

"NO, I feel funny, What's happening."

"NNOO."

He starts to raise his left hand, putting it on my arm, trying to pull it away.

"NNNoooo."

Now I pounce.

Swinging my right leg over his, pushing him back, pinning him down on the sofa, my left arm wrapping around his body, my right hand clamping the chloroform-soaked cloth tight over his mouth, forcing him to breathe through his nose.

I can feel his body suddenly bucking under me.

"JUST BREATHE."

"MMMPPH."

"MMMMPPPhhhh."

"mmmpph."

He's twisting his body, fighting me, trying to get free, his right arm is pinned under me, his left trying to pull the cloth from his face.

"Just breathe Nick, deep breathes."

For a moment I am struggling to hold him, but the sleeping pills have made him weak, and I am five, six stone heavier than him.

His leg kicks out, stamping his foot on the floor.

"JUST BREATHE."

Seconds pass.

Then I feel him breathe, sucking the powerful anesthetic deep into his body.

"Good boy, good boy, just breathe, don't fight."

Almost immediately I feel him start to relax into the sofa, his resistance visibly ebbing away.

"mmmph."

"Mm."

"I won't hurt you, just breathe."

"Just breathe Nick."

His body bucks again, but less powerfully than before, I can still feel him trying to free his right arm.

But as he struggles, he breathes again.

"Yes, good boy."

"Good boy."

Another breath - I can see his eyes blinking, his free arm falls lifeless to his side, his eyes slowly closing.

Another breath. He's not moving, not struggling.

For a few seconds I don't move, keeping the chloroform handkerchief tight to his nose.

I let him take another breath.

Slowly I take the handkerchief away.

I use my right thumb to gently lift his left eyelid.

His eyeball has rolled to the top of its socket - he's out cold.

As I get off his unconscious body, I let out a long breath, relief.

Going to the bedroom I get a blanket and spread it onto the floor by the sofa, then gently roll him off, supporting him as his body tumbles to the floor, and using the blanket like a sledge I drag his unconscious body to the bedroom.

I pull off his tee shirt quite easily - his jeans are more difficult, I have to man-handle him onto the bed, and then pull them down inch by inch, rolling him onto his front, and then back as I do. But eventually I have him undressed apart from a pair of light blue Y-fronts.

I take a step backward, just looking at his unconscious body, he's breathing quietly, totally unaware of what is to cum.

I pull down his pants, exposing his sleeping cock.

Nick's cock:

The thing that I remember most was its colour, very pale, no marks, thin, definitely thinner than Pete, but even sleeping it looked quite long.

Resisting the urge to play with his cock, I pull his unconscious body up the bed, placing a pillow under his head, then systematically tie his wrists and ankles with the scarves, bow knots, checking each carefully to ensure they're secure.

Waiting:

I check his eyes but he's still out cold, I can resist no longer, I lay beside him and take his cock in my hand, but there's no response.

I wait.

And wait.

Every 5-10 minutes I give him a gentle, sometime not so gentle slap around the face or on his legs to see if I can rouse him - still no response - maybe I used too much chloroform?

Eventually there's a movement, his leg twitches, he lets out a soft moan.

"mmnnn."

I didn't want to gag him whilst he was unconscious, just in case he had problem breathing, now I take one of the remaining scarves, shaking it open, forcing it into his mouth. He starts to struggle a bit as I gag him, trying to shake his head free, stop me, but he's clearly not fully conscious, another tied around the back of his head to secure it, the final scarf I use as a blindfold.

I slip off my sundress, bra and pants, and lay beside him.

"MMp"

"MMMPPH"

With each grunt he's starting to struggle more, pulling at the scarves around his wrists, and ankles, regaining consciousness.

"MMM."

I move a little closer, our naked bodies touch, I feel Nick try to pull further away.

"MMMPPH", "MMMMM", "MMMMPPPPH".

But the scarves mean there's only so far he can go.

I wriggle across the bed after him, laying on my side, my hand gently cupping his cheek.

More screaming into the gag, "MMMMMMmmmm."

"SSShhhh."

"SSssssshhhhhhh."

More MMMMppph.

I reach over putting my arm across his chest.

"Don't struggle Nick"

"Just lay still, let me take care of you."

"MMMpph."

My hand wanders down his body towards his cock.

Suddenly he's bucking and twisting, really struggling.

"NNNNoo."

"NNNNOOO."

"There's nothing you can do, just lay back and enjoy."

"NNnnnoooooooo."

Taking hold of his cock, it's already starting to swell, wrapping my fingers around its length as it grows tall, gently squeezing it in the palm of my hand.

"I'm going to fuck you", with that I start to slowly masturbate him.

His cock fills quickly, hardening.

"NNNoo". "NNNOOOO."

How many times have I had this dream over the last few months, and now it's happening.

"NNNNOOOO."

His cock is now fully erect.

I move closer, raising my left leg I straddle him, my right hand guiding his ridged cock inside me.

"MMMMMPPPH."

Slowly I lower my full weight onto his straining cock.

"MMpph", MPPPHH."

I'm sitting astride him, his cock trapped inside me.

His body twisting below me, only excites me more.

"MMMmmmp", "NNNNNoooooooooo."

I feel my body start to flush, a powerful surge that only comes from intimacy.

For a moment time seems to stop, I can feel Nick struggling under me, I can hear his grunts, through the gag, but it all seems unreal.

I lean forward, slowly moving my hip up, before thrusting backwards.

I feel Nick's cock slide deep inside me.

"MMMMMMPH."

Nick's still struggling, still calling out, but it' doesn't matter, all that matters is me.

It's been 15 years since I had a cock inside me, and I'm going to take all the satisfaction I can.

With each thrust of my hips, I can feel Nick's cock rubbing against my clit.

"MMpph," "Mmmm."

I am in control.

Slowly I start to increase my pace, sliding Nick's cock inside me, up and down, up and down, harder, faster.

The flush in my body building with each thrust.

"Good boy."

I remember wanting to take my time, make it last as long as possible, but there's nothing I can do now, I am lost in the moment.

I'm starting to pant, "Good boy, "good boy, "yess", "Yyyeess."

The pleasure, intensifying, building with each thrust.

Thrusting faster, harder.

"MMMMMMmmmm", "MMMMMMMMMmmmmm"