Memories of a Womanizing Old Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Remembering our Sex Sessions with Black Friends.
3.7k words
4.42
8.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers

It was getting warm on the porch. Mary and I moved our reminiscing from the swing to the sofa. I got bored watching cooking shows and moved to my office. With all the memories flooding my thoughts, I decided to document a few of our adventures on Literotica.Com.

We had just been talking about our first encounter with a black person. This was in the sixties; interracial sex, especially black/white sex, was considered very liberal, extreme, even dangerous. That and my access to highly classified information made exposure of adultery a cause for loss of access. And, interracial adultery was especially taboo in a still racially charged country, especially the Deep South.

We had just had a threesome with my very black friend, Charles, and I was anxious to share his wife the way we had just spent a night together fucking my wife. I was pretty sure that my wife, Mary, had discussed her intentions with Justine, Charles' wife. I waited anxiously for her to fill me in on the details.

Justine was a gorgeous Mulatto, tall, with big butt and full breasts. I had seen her in a two piece swimsuit and fantasized about the body beneath that swimsuit. Her creamy mocha skin was soft and flawless. Her features were more white than black. Her lips were full but not extremely so. Her nose was not so wide. Her face angled from high cheekbones to a sharp chin at more of an angle, not so round or flat, as is the stereotype for black people. She reminded me a bit of Eartha Kitt, the controversial black songstress of that era, or, maybe Halle Berry of the modern era. In a word, HOT!

We had driven Charles home after that night of debauchery. Justine was still not home but we left him to care for himself, knowing that too much time, night time, at our home could lead to gossip.

On the way home I broached the subject of Justine. To my frustration, Mary only smiled and suggested that maybe I should discuss this with Justine. Okay. I might just do that.

The following weekend, Justine invited us to their home for dinner and a few drinks. She wanted to repay our hospitality and asseverate our friendship. Affording adult beverages was no longer an extravagance; Charles had re-enlisted shortly after I did. Except for the racial difference, our military careers were tracking quite closely.

Charles grilled steaks. We brought two bottles of a nice Merlot. Justine had mixed a large pitcher of Margaritas. It was looking like a party.

When we arrived with the wine, Justine met us at the door. I went to hand her the bottle of wine and she reached up and kissed me on the mouth. It was more than a peck. She put her hand behind my head and held it for more than an appropriate amount of time. For the first time ever, she had kissed me. And, the first time I had kissed a black woman - even though Justine barely qualified as "black."

I followed her to the kitchen while Mary walked out to meet Charles and likewise - a more than appropriate kiss.

Justine asked me to put the wine on ice for her. She was busy baking potatoes and tossing a salad. I asked about a bucket for the ice and Justine said, "It's in the cabinet above the refrigerator. You are tall enough to reach it."

The smile that came with that comment might be taken as a compliment, or, maybe an indication that she liked a tall man?

I put ice in the bucket and when I reached for one of the bottles of Merlot, Justine took my hand and placed it on her hip. We, both of us, kissed again - even longer this time.

"I wanted to thank you for taking such good care of Charles while I was gone. I feel like I need to do more to repay you."

How much more obvious could she get? I was getting to see what had been hidden beneath that swimsuit.

Justine continued with dinner preparation. She was wearing an apron over a very short and low-cut sundress. The low-cut allowed a peak at those soft mocha breasts. It revealed that she was not wearing a bra. I watched. I watched and wished she would kiss me again.

"Justine, you are the first black woman that I ever kissed. I liked it. Let's do it again." I tried to smile but was too aroused to make it look real.

Justine didn't say a word. She just plastered her large breasts against my chest, put her hand behind my head and pulled our faces close. This time her tongue went into my mouth. We swapped tongues and pressed our lower bodies together. She was making small whimpering sounds as we dry fucked. There was no attempt to discreetly push our sex organs together. We were slamming into each other. We were fucking with our clothes on.

As we separated, she said, "Mary said that you eat her pussy. Are you going to eat me? Will I be the first black pussy you've had?"

"It will, Justine. But I'm having a hard time seeing you as black. You are the most beautiful black woman - ebony woman - mocha-skinned woman ... Damn, Woman. You are absolutely gorgeous. I can hardly wait to see the rest of you - to taste you."

"To fuck me?" Justine finished for me.

It got hotter. I looked through the screen door to see Mary holding Charles' thick black cock while he was removing the steaks from the grill.

"We need to eat first. I hope ..." Justine looked too. She didn't finish her sentence. We watched Mary drop to her knees and suck that big black cock into her mouth.

Charles glanced at the door and just smiled. He had a tray of steaks in one hand and the BBQ tongs in the other.

"I hope she keeps her clothes on. I don't need pubic hair in my steak," Justine smiled as she turned and kissed me.

Charles pulled away from Mary and walked toward the door with the steaks in his hand and that huge dong swinging in the breeze. Justine got the door for him and Mary trailed behind him in full blush. I was a little surprised at her embarrassment after all we had done with Charles. I guess she was just surprised to see Justine and me staring at her and Charles. Maybe it was just the position we were seeing her in. Mary kissed me as she walked through the door, the fresh taste of black dick on her lips.

Charles pushed the object of our attention back into his shorts. We managed to keep our clothes on long enough for dinner. The conversation was mostly about the night Charles had spent with us. I learned that Mary and Justine had discussed possibilities long before that night. And, Mary had filled Justine in on some detail. Obviously, she had told Justine about me eating pussy, probably because Charles was not a pussy eater.

We had finished both bottles of Merlot and Justine served Margaritas as after dinner drinks. The sexual tension was thick. That and the alcohol had thick tongues stammering and innuendo flowing. We all knew what was about to happen. Justine took over. She stood and slipped the spaghetti straps of her sundress over her shoulders. It fell to the floor around her feet. She was naked - not a stitch of underclothes beneath that sundress. She exposed a snatch hidden in a nest of kinky black hairs and upturned pink nipples on her full but firm breasts. The pink surprised me. I had expected darker or purple areola and nipples. Justine was defying all stereotypes of the black female body.

She walked over to me and shoved her pussy into my face. I licked it. Slowly dragging my tongue through the warm wet slot between her swollen labia. They were more stereotypical; a dark, bluish purple. But, her clitoris was bright pink, almost red in her aroused condition.

It was long and exposed beneath the equally pink hood that was unable to hide it. I stuck my tongue under her clitoris then took it gently between my lips. I sucked it. Justine grabbed my head and pressed her pussy hard against my face. She moaned and nearly fell as her knees got weak from an intense orgasm.

My face was smeared with her juices as she continued to orgasm and flood her labia with hot, thick lubrication. I continued to suck and she continued to cum. She balanced herself with her hands on my head. Charles walked around behind his wife and fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples and kissing her neck. He whispered loud enough to be heard,

"I love you, Justine. I love watching you cum. I love watching you fuck another man's face. Fuck him, Baby. Suck his dick. Enjoy your first white boy."

Justine slowly returned to almost normal. She reached down for my face and kissed my face then my mouth. She was kissing through her own juices, sucking on my tongue and smearing the pussy juice between our faces, nearly bringing me to an orgasm just from the intensity of the situation.

She was leaned over enough that Charles pushed his cock into her juicy pussy. Justine stopped him.

"That's been promised to my white partner. Keep that black thing out of my white boy's pussy."

We all laughed and the situation got a little less intense.

Mary moved around Justine and took Charles' cock, still coated with pussy juice, into her mouth. Charles shot off. Mary pulled back and got cum all over her face and even on her blouse. She was still wearing clothes. I was too.

We all got naked. Both Charles and Justine had had an orgasm. Mary and I were still in a extremely erotic state.

"Let's go to the bedroom. You can eat my pussy some more. You can fuck me but please, take me where you just had me. That was wonderful. Make me cum again with your mouth."

Their military quarters were the same as most; two bedrooms and one bathroom with similar or identical furnishings. The main bedroom was furnished with a double bed. This was a long time ago. We hardly thought at the time of anything like a king-sized bed. The living room sofa was convertible to a bed and a nice reclining chair that was suitable for fucking. Mary stripped and straddled Charles on the recliner, much like she had done the previous weekend. Justine took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I pushed her back on the bed and lifted her creamy mocha legs over my shoulder. I held her like that, just looking at her juicy pussy. She had the extremely kinky pubic hair of a black woman but the entrance to her pussy was no different than my wife's. I took a deep breath and my heart pounded as I took in the acrid aroma of woman. I curled my tongue and funneled saliva from my mouth to her swollen labia. I blew on it and watched the kinky hairs move in the breeze.

Her pussy was flooded with my saliva and her slick, creamy juice. I touched her bright pink clit with my tongue then pulled back to watch the juice flow from her pussy and gather around the purplish rim of her asshole. I licked up through her crack from asshole all the way through her clitoris, across the hairy mons to her navel. I rimmed her navel like a small rectum. I tried to hover just above her soft brown stomach, my hot breath on the fine fuzz between mons and navel. Touching her with my lips, I continued on to her breasts.

Justine was moaning very loudly, digging her heels into my back. I stopped at her breasts and took them in my hands. I pressed down on them with my palms. I squeezed them. I pinched her nipples.

"My pussy," she snapped. "Suck my pussy."

I spread her legs wide pushing them off my shoulders. I pressed her back and butt down against the bed and pushed my groin forward until I felt the heat of her pussy on the head of my dick. It was so sloppy that I hardly knew when my cock head slipped between her juicy lips.

I pressed my mouth to hers. We kissed and fucked, slowly creating friction between her swollen labia and my throbbing cock. I didn't want to cum. I fucked slowly, long strokes, grinding my groin against her clitoris. She pushed back, Kegel muscles gripping and pulsating. I held the back of her head as we kissed urgently, my hand and fingers tangled in the short stylish Afro hairdo.

She was panting. I was panting. We started fucking together. Slow deliberate rhythm. I slid my hands under her and lifted her soft ass, pushing my fingers between the cheeks and rubbing them against her sloppy, wet anus. I barely inserted a finger and felt her begin to spasm.

Her face was pressed between my head and shoulder. I was so close. I had to stop. I wanted to make her cum with my mouth. I pulled out.

"No No... my god, fuck me."

I slipped down, kissing her breasts, licking her navel, rubbing the tip of my tongue on her clitoris, and trying to take her entire pussy in my mouth. Justine grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth, pulling back and slamming hard against my face. I bit her clit and she screamed and sprayed pussy juice on my face and into my mouth. I thought she was urinating but the spray was thicker than piss. Justine had just squirted in my mouth and on my face.

"That was good. Put your cock back in. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want to have you here all night, please," she smiled sweetly. It was a loving smile, not filled with lust. Justine was a loving woman.

I put my dick back in her hot pussy and made love to her. Caressing, touching, fondling, kissing, and cumming so hard that my nuts hurt. It was a slow, drawn out affair. I lay still, pressing my chest into her soft, pliable breasts, enjoying the spasms in my scrotum, the constant caressing of Justine's Kegeling.

We finished with a long, loving kiss, then lay peacefully beside each other with her head on my shoulder. I let my hand fall on her breast and gently rubbed her nipple. She nuzzled her face into my neck and whispered,

"I love my white boy. You can fuck this black girl any time you like... and I hope you like it a lot."

I think we fell asleep - both of us. I awoke to Mary screeching. She and Charles continued to go at it well into the night. It was late and we had left our daughter with a babysitter. I looked at the clock beside the bed. It was a bit past eleven. The babysitter was expecting us by ten o'clock.

I jumped up, yelling to Mary that it was after eleven. I could hardly believe that she had lost track of time. Mary was a very devoted mother.

She and Charles had moved to the other bedroom and were in the middle of a loud, rough fuck. Charles had her by the waist and was slamming against her very white ass, fucking her from behind. They slowed down but Charles continued to pull out and push slowly back the full length of his huge black cock.

"I called already. You two were sleeping so I called Vivian to let her know we might be late. The kids are in bed and fine. They will spend the night together with Vivian. She doesn't expect us until tomorrow."

Vivian was our neighbor. She lived next door in the other half of our military housing duplex.

"Come back to bed, Mal," Justine urged.

I continued to watch as Charles returned to pounding my wife's lily-white ass.

"What was that scream about? It sounded serious."

"Charles tried to stick that monster into my tiny little asshole. He almost did it. If he does it again, I'm out of here," Mary declared.

Justine laughed, "Yeah, he keeps trying that with me but won't even lick my pussy. That's okay. I know now that I really like it. And, I have found someone who likes tasting me. Right, Mal?"

Their fucking was loud; Charles grunting; Mary groaning; and the sound of a huge cock forcing slurping sounds from a sloppy pussy; and the slapping of his groin smacking against her wet ass.

We stood there, naked and getting more and more aroused. Justine faced me and pressed our bodies together. She was tall but I was so much taller that my hard dick rubbed her stomach just below her navel. We rubbed against each other, watching our spouses' frantic fuck. They had fucked so much that climax was difficult to reach.

Charles relaxed for a moment and Mary pulled off his cock. She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide and exposing a brutally stretched pussy. Her labia majora spread so wide that I could see past the inner labia to a glob of previously deposited cum leaking out and down the crack of her ass.

"You like watching, don't you?" she grinned. "My pussy is so loose. The crack of my ass is sloppy wet, and really slick. Maybe I'll try again to take it up my ass. What do you think, Hon?"

"Come back to bed, lover. I'm going to suck your dick," Justine countered, grabbing my hand and leaning toward the door.

"Let us know. We'll listen for the next scream," I teased, following Justine out the door.

We got back into the bed and Justine went straight for my throbbing cock. She pushed me onto my back and lay between my legs, cradling my balls in her hands and softly licking them and my cock.

"You can cum in my mouth," she suggested.

She ran her hands through my pubic hair and caressed my hips. She put them under my ass and lifted, trying to swallow my cock. She gagged and pulled off.

"I need more practice," she giggled. "I hope this won't be our only chance to share."

She went back to trying to swallow my entire cock. I'm not as big as Charles but it is more than a mouthful. Justine gave up the deep-throat routine but did let me cum in her mouth. It almost made her sick. She ran to the bathroom and spit it out. She didn't puke but it was close.

Mary heard her gagging and came to see what was going on.

"Yuck... he came in your mouth. Yuck Yuck Yuck."

Justine cracked up. She was laughing so that it was difficult to say, "It wasn't that bad. Especially since he made me cum in his mouth."

"You came in his mouth? You mean he made you have an orgasm with his mouth."

"No. I mean he made me squirt something into his mouth. It wasn't urine. I don't know what it was, but it was the best orgasm I ever had. And, it was something external - and not piss."

"He eats me too but I never got that effect. Maybe his practice on you will make it better for me."

Charles came into the bathroom, wondering about all the fuss. Mary told him, "Mal came in Justine's mouth."

"Really? You sucked him off? Damn. Maybe sharing will make fucking better for all of us."

I had stayed in bed during the commotion. Justine came back to bed and we cuddled. I was curious. "Charles has a huge cock. Why do you seem to like fucking me so much?"

"Charles is a good fuck. You're a great lover."

I was quite pleased with that comment. Especially when Mary later repeated it to me.

We got very little sleep that night. The next morning Vivian met us at the door with a knowing smile. It was obvious that our secret sexual encounter with a black couple was no longer secret.

"Tina (our daughter) can stay and play with Cathy (Vivian's daughter) until lunch if you guys would like to get some sleep," she smiled.

We were trusting Vivian. There was little else to do. She knew. Mary told me later that she sat with Vivian and told her everything - right down to the size of Charles' humongous cock. She said that Vivian would probably like sharing but was afraid that her husband would not. She asked Mary to share details for any other encounters. And, she volunteered to baby sit anytime we needed - even for more all-nighters.

Weekend all-nighters became our favorite entertainment. I could hardly wait to feel that soft brown body next to mine. It was lovemaking. Mary enjoyed fucking. She did finally take that huge cock up her ass. And, she seemed to really like it. It wasn't long until she was asking about double penetration.

Our friendship with Charles and Justine became much more than just sex. Despite appearances at the time of socializing in mixed company, we did a lot together. And had fun. One of our last outings together was a trip to the Dallas Zoo. They had no children but enjoyed following a very excited Tina, our nearly three-year old, around.

It came to an end when Charles and I came down on the same set of orders. We were reassigned to Fort Bragg, NC, awaiting a return to Vietnam with the 82nd Airborne Division. It was during the years of major buildup. We lost Charles there and after a couple of years trying to remain friends with Justine, we simply lost contact.

SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers
12