Memories of Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is Matt? You never told me he was cute!' Something about her reminded me of Jane (something, that is, more than just her tremendous rack): she had the same predatory confidence, as if she were a cat and the rest of us mice. This could be dangerous. But Emma was only laughing.

'Short stuff? You can do way better!'

'Perfectly average, thank you,' I said, straightening myself for effect. Emma was very nearly taller than me -- damned heels -- but I still had a good four inches on Dani, who giggled and held my eye.

'That's not the measurement I worry about.' I smirked, slightly paralysed, and was saved from responding by the realisation that the group was heading towards the bar, and we risked being left behind. Dani led the way, and I followed alongside Emma, my mind too choked with questions to articulate any individually. Could I pursue Dani? Would Emma be hurt? I had no illusion that I would be taking Emma home with me that night: this wasn't a game of desperate lust but control, a slow exploration of something neither of us, it seemed, fully understood. Was I supposed to wait? Dani might just be a flirt and a tease, but still she seemed like fun. I felt like I was driving blind, trying to stay between lines that I couldn't see.

I looked again at Emma. She'd chosen that dress for me, though I knew that I wouldn't be the one to take it off. But, I felt with a rush of certainty, her plan wasn't to keep it on. She wasn't waiting, but letting me in, a spectator to her game, able to take certain liberties but not (yet?) a full participant. That felt right, somehow, and as I met her eyes I gave what I hoped was a small and reassuring smile. Reaching down, I squeezed her hand gently, and in her soft, uncertain smile I saw what I hoped was understanding -- and relief. Whatever our hopes for the future, this is what she needed now: to be seen, enjoyed; and I felt a great joy in sharing that.

I felt a certain relief, too, in knowing that Dani was fair game. I couldn't quite suppress a thought of her breasts freed from their scanty restraints, her full lips around my dick, cum coating her cheeks...

It had been too long since I'd been laid. Looking ahead, Dani's round ass strained against the skirt of her dress, less enticing at the moment than her boobs, though I'd learn the error of my ways eventually. My mind started to wander again before--

'Hey!'

Emma had jabbed me in the rib with her fingers. 'Put your eyes back in your head, you cretin.'

'You're just jealous she has something worth looking at.' And with that I skipped forward and placed an arm around Dani's waist. She looked up, startled, as I asked, 'What are you drinking?' Her surprise gave way to amusement, and she met my waiting gaze with self-satisfied smile.

'Someone's feeling confident.'

'Just don't want anyone to get dehydrated.'

'How noble. A gin and tonic should do the trick.'

'Excellent decision.' By this point we'd reached the pile of bodies against the bar that constituted a line, and as Emma slid in behind us she mimed gagging. I felt lighter than I had all day: Emma was still Emma, even if we'd opened the door to something new. And Dani felt very good in my arm. We made small talk for the next few minutes over the sound of the music and the shouts of patrons trying to get their orders in, and eventually we walked away, a gin and tonic in her hands and a rum and Coke in mine. Sarah and Kim, who apparently knew each other, led us down to the dancefloor, not making any attempt to find Dave and Becca through the crowd. Emma brought up the rear, and soon we had our own little circle, moving happily to the music as we drank.

Kim made her move first: leaning in, she yelled 'I'm gonna go climb a tree!' before vanishing, only to be seen a few minutes later, true to her word, making out with a guy who must have been 6'7. We cheered, and soon enough Sarah was gone too, dancing -- interesting -- with a spiky-haired girl in a leather vest. Then it was Dani's turn.

Stepping in close, her voice slid through the thumping of the music. 'So what do you think that drink bought you?' Her smile was eager, her lips bright, and I dipped my head down to taste them. She accepted the kiss eagerly, wrapping her arms around my back as my hands found her waist. Pulling her in tight, I revelled in the feel of her body, the softness of her waist, the warmth of her mouth. Finally breaking the kiss for air, I leaned around to her ear and said, 'I'll accept that as a first instalment.'

She let out a tinkling laugh before twirling away. 'When's the next one due?' Reaching out for her hands, I pulled her back in and kissed her again, more quickly this time.

'Now.' The game continued for a bit, Dani moving constantly away but always eager to be pulled back in: a tease, maybe, but as we went her excitement seemed to grow.

We had, of course, left Emma quite alone, but she was apparently quite capable of remedying that situation on her own; as I pursued Dani across the floor I caught sight of Emma pushed up against a taller guy with impressively broad shoulders. Again the photos from last night ran through my head, the dress disappearing, the shine of her blowjob eyes, a belly button full of cum... I met her eyes at one point, not quite intentionally, and was rewarded with a quick smirk, and I knew that tonight would go the same way. Did she always make them take pictures?

My dick was starting to get very invested in the night's outcome, and pulling Dani in for a deep kiss I let my hands fall to her ass, kneading her rich cheeks. Giggling around the kiss, she tried to pull away and continue the chase, but I held her tight and let my mouth drop to her neck, which was enough to break her resistance. Her kisses became hungrier, and she certainly felt my growing arousal pressing against her belly. I caught another glimpse of Emma, locked in her own deep kiss with Shoulders, before we spun away again, and bumped (quite literally) into Sarah, now dancing with a woman wearing combat boots and an impressive array of piercings. Well, I guess she has a type.

Distracted by Dani, I didn't notice Emma leave, but as I glanced around I couldn't see her or Shoulders anymore. Interesting. She wasn't normally the type to leave without saying goodbye -- not that I was sure what 'normal' meant anymore.

But it was hard to focus on Emma while Dani pressed her body against mine, all coyness lost to desire. My body was responding enthusiastically, and she seemed quite happy to encourage it as she twisted herself around again and settled her ass firmly against my dick. I kissed her neck, at which point she started grinding, and let my hands rest low on her hips, gently tracing the line of what felt like very skimpy panties. I wanted little more than to reach up her dress and find what they concealed, but even Jane had drawn a line at being fingered on the dance floor.

So I let my hands slide up instead, appreciating the softness of her body beneath the dress, moving slowly enough to be stopped but with an obvious goal. No objections on her part, so soon enough I was brushing against the bottoms of her breasts, relishing their soft fulness. She had certainly gone without a bra, were any confirmation needed. Letting an adventurous thumb move higher, I could feel the taut excitement of a hardened nipple.

She was no less enthusiastic, grinding her ass firmly against my dick as I traced her neck with kisses. We continued like that for a while, but as fun as it was, it wasn't sustainable -- not here, at least. Neither of us was in a hurry to acknowledge that, but Emma's reappearance spared us any decision making. My hands had moved fully to Dani's breasts, and were starting to play with the line of fabric between exposed cleavage and the concealed interior when I caught sight of Emma's face moving back through the crowd.

As she got closer, and could see just how close Dani and I were, she met my eyes with an encouraging smirk. I had a sudden urge to pull down Dani's dress, to let Emma play the opposite side in her game of exhibitionism, but before I had to talk myself out of that, Dani noticed Emma too -- 'Emmaaaaa!' she screamed and pulled away, pouncing on her for the sort of hug that only drunk women can give. They whispered back and forth for a bit, giggling, but Emma's eyes kept coming back to mine; and briefly to the very visible bulge in my jeans.

Eventually they disentangled, and at some point Kim re-joined us too, apparently satisfied by her adventure in forestry. Dani slipped back over to me and I placed a hand comfortably on her hip as we watched another giggly reunion. Then Emma leaned over and announced that they were leaving. I looked down at Dani, and she gave me a quick, hungry kiss. But she didn't linger, and the look in her eyes was rueful. 'Sorry, stud. Don't sleep with boys the night I meet them. Saves a lot of drama.'

I felt her hand press hard against my crotch -- just for a second, before it slipped into a pocket to pull out my phone. Taking it from her, I opened up Contacts, and she watched as I put 'Dani' as her first name, and 'great tits' as her last name.

'You have no idea,' she leaned up and whispered as she took it to enter her number. I took the invitation to give them one final squeeze, making sure that Emma could see. As great as they felt, the greater thrill came from showing off for Emma. Dani gave a soft sigh, and pressed in tightly one more time. Sliding my phone back into a pocket, she whispered, 'Find some cute little first year to take care of you.' Then she was gone, leading Kim away. For a moment it was just me and Emma, an unfamiliar tension in the air. She seemed ready to say something, but she couldn't quite hold my gaze. Or was she waiting for me?

'Don't do anything I wouldn't do.' Not a great line. I don't know what I wanted her to do, but most of the options weren't exactly things that a straight man would enjoy. But it was suggestive without crossing an obvious line, which seemed safest as we negotiated the rules of... whatever this was.

Still, it drew an intriguing blush, and beneath the uncertainty I caught just a glimmer of that unfamiliar look in her eyes -- arousal. But before our boundaries were tested any further, Kim's hand found Emma's and pulled her away. In a second she was gone, the image of an enigmatic half-smirk lingering in my mind.

I retreated from the dance floor and sat down in an empty booth, both to give my legs a rest and to avoid making a spectacle of my still-erect penis. I was frustrated by Dani, though in hindsight not surprised: she was obviously a tease, but I had hoped that I'd done enough to warm her up. I regretted, for a moment, not trying to finger her -- she'd certainly been receptive to everything else -- but that was probably more horniness than good sense. Did she shave? Yes, I thought: she was too performative, too conscious of her image, not to.

Her parting words rang through my ears again. Find some cute little first year to take care of you. Unbidden, an image rose of red hair and a shy smile, and a green dress too small even for a petite body... But that wasn't an option either. Sighing, I stood up, needing both another drink and a piss. Turning into the hallway with the bathrooms, I passed the long line of girls before entering the men's room unimpeded, just to see two girls barge giggling out of a stall. Well, fair enough.

As I made my way back into the club, I saw Dave and Becca in line at the bar, and squeezed through the throng to join them. 'Where's everyone else?' Dave asked, and before I could share my ignorance Sarah re-appeared behind him.

'That little minx leave you high and dry?' My response was lost in Dave and Becca's laughter, which, though good natured, rankled a bit from two people who were definitely getting some tonight. But the ghost of Emma's smirk pushed back at my frustration. Dani might be gone, but that game wasn't over yet.

Eventually we got our drinks and made our way back to the dance floor. Sarah seemed to have given up on taking anyone home, and danced playfully with me while Dave made a noble attempt to ignore Becca's fuck-me eyes in the interests of prolonging the evening for us all. But he was, after all, an 18-year-old man, and could not hold out forever. Soon enough he was making his excuses, which drew jeers from Sarah. 'Go treat your girl right!' Becca's wolfish grin suggested that he would. I allowed myself one final, guilty glance at her ass as she walked away, and stopped myself short -- just -- of imagining Dave's hand slapping it as she rode him.

Sarah and I hung out for a bit longer to finish our drinks, dancing casually, but we both knew that the night was over. Eventually we made our way out to the street, where I made the gentlemanly offer to walk Sarah home. Perhaps tired, perhaps feeling less need to perform when it was just the two of us, she avoided the obvious snide comment about my trying anything; and, as we were headed in the same direction, accepted. 'Look at us losers, with only ourselves for company!' she laughed as we walked. 'I thought for sure that you'd be having your way with those tits in the blue dress tonight.'

'Next time,' I said, with a confidence that I was hoped was justified.

'You'd better seal the deal. She's not quite my type, but she does look fun...' The unbidden vision of Sarah and Dani, naked and tangled, wasn't entire unpleasant; but indignation at the thought of losing out must have shown more clearly on my face. 'Don't worry, Firstie. I'm not out to spoil your fun.'

We walked in silence for a few minutes, though she must have been able to read the question bubbling at the top of my mind. 'I'm bi, not a lesbian. I like dick as much as anyone -- only I like cunt too. And girls look way cuter between your legs; dunno why that is.'

'Amen to that,' I said with a laugh, as the image of Emma on her knees, mouth full of cock, eyes burning, threatened suddenly to overwhelm me.

'When's the last time you got some?' It wasn't the question I had expected, and it took me a minute to find an answer. I hadn't technically gotten any last night, and even the suggestion would raise too many questions. My answer was safe, and honest. 'A few weeks ago. End of a summer fling. You probably would've liked her: short hair, and tits to die for. Only a couple of tattoos, though.'

'Hah! Doesn't sound too bad. It's a shame when hot women are straight. Not that that always stops them...' We both laughed, and I was struck again by how easy conversation was with Sarah. I'd rarely had such blunt discussions about my sex life, even with guy friends, where there was always a subtle air of competition. With Emma it would have seemed too weird. Would have.

Before I had time to turn the question around on her, though, we were coming up to her street. Her flat was three houses down from the corner, a distance over which she was adamant that she did not need an escort. But I stood and watched as she made her way to her door, and as she unlocked it she turned and gave me a little wave of appreciation. I'd been very lucky, I reflected, to sit at her table at the pub.

Sarah's companionship had done what few things that day could: driven Emma from my mind. I hadn't even checked my phone since leaving the club. Pulling it from my pocket, I saw with a rush that I had a text notification from 10 minutes ago. It was from Emma -- of course it was.

maybe i already did

I stared at it for a moment, the words not properly registering until I remembered my goodbye to her: 'Don't do anything I wouldn't do.' A shock of adrenaline hit me as I realised what she must have meant. I watched her leave with Kim, and even if she had a guy on speed dial the message had come too quickly. No, she must have done something at the club. With Shoulders? The vision of two girls barging out of a stall in the men's room ran through my brain, and I nearly stopped in my tracks. What had she done? Then, a second thought: How long had she been like this? How many times had she snuck off from a party, leaving us none the wiser? Had I just never realised that my best friend was a slut?

She must be at home now -- this wasn't a conversation to start in public. That seemed a fair excuse to keep walking, thinking about a reply. Besides, I like the idea of keeping her waiting. But what to say? I could call her bluff, but somehow I knew that she was being honest. The rules of our game were starting to become a bit clearer: she would open the door, but only enough for me to push my way in.

My flat was only a couple of blocks away, and by the time I turned my key in the lock and walked into a dark lounge -- John and Steve were still out; or, less likely, asleep -- I had a plan. It was pushing 3 am, and had been a good 20 minutes since Emma's text came in, but somehow I knew she would still be up, waiting for my response. She liked this just as much as I did. Once I'd made it to my room I kicked off my jeans, giving my dick some freedom to grow, and flopped onto my bed. Only then did I open up my texts again.

first time doing it in a bathroom stall?

It was a gentle start, but I wanted to confirm my guess. I got a bit more comfortable as I waited for a response, unbuttoning my shirt and letting a hand run down to my crotch, where my dick was already hardening with anticipation. For a moment I wished that it was Dani's hand, but there was something in the rush of doing... this, whatever it was, with Emma, that made it hard to regret too much. At any rate, the buzz of my phone broke me from my reverie before I could focus too much on the gentle heft of Dani's boobs in my hands.

you should pay more attention

Dammit. It was an answer, of sorts, but now I was on the back foot as I racked my brain about parties I'd been at with Emma. Of course, the whole point of sneaking around is that you don't get caught, but I don't think that she'd accept that excuse. Then, suddenly -- Aaron Scott had hosted an end of year party, and as he lived at the other end of town, my parents had agreed to pick up me and Emma at midnight -- not that late, but it beat the walk home. After my dad had texted that he'd arrived, I looked for Emma to grab her, she wasn't in the lounge, or the kitchen, or with the smokers on the back deck. I texted her that dad was there, and got a response as I said my goodbyes: bathroom 1 sec.

My heart pounded as I made the connection. How little I'd known!

aaron scott's?

i was full of cum the whole ride home

The words seemed like hieroglyphs, easy to recognise but impossible to understand. As I realised what she meant, for a second I was convinced she was lying -- but that wasn't the game. If I asked for something, I got it; and questions were answered truthfully. From anyone else, that confession would be funny, or just shocking: from Emma it was incomparably erotic. My dick was fully hard now and moistening my boxers with precum.

She liked to be seen -- I'd learned that last night -- and I wondered now if she enjoyed the confessions. Had she hoped to be caught? That someone would barge in, find her bent over the sink, her dress pushed up and panties around her ankles? Yes, I knew somehow. Would she have passed the intruder her phone, asking for a photo?

I was letting my mind wander too far. Somehow, even as I pushed and revealed her secrets, she was doing her best to gain the upper hand -- and succeeding, at least so far. Remembering the blaze of arousal in her eyes last night, I wondered if her underwear was now as inconvenient as mine.

pleasant memory?

what do you think?

i think you're a slut who loves to get fucked in public